FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GEORGIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

GEORGIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING  Empty
PostSubject: GEORGIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING    GEORGIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING  EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 3:55 pm

Georgia Championship Wrestling
Tv Taping
Tape Date-February 22nd 2009 @ 4:00 P.M. EST
GCW Studios
Atlanta,Georgia

Dixie Dynamite beat Martin Justice by pinfall

Billy Black/Joel Deaton beat Chic Donovan/Buck Zumhoffe by pinfall

World Championship Wrestling-February 25th 2009 @ 8:00 P.M. EST on WTBS

a ‘History Of Georgia Wrestling’ Video is shown.

the opening montage airs to this music-

Bob Caudle is at the interview podium.
Caudle-Ladies and gentlemen twelcome to the debut show of World Championship Wrestling on WTBS,i’m your host Bob Caudle.Now before I go any further I would like to bring out the person who is responsible for us being here.Everyone please welcome the Owner of GCW,Cowboy Bill Watts.
the fans cheer as he comes out.
Caudle-Welcome to the show sir.
Watts-Thank you Bob and you can call be Bill because I feel Sir is what you call someone who is old and retired and I am neither of them.
Caudle-Okay then Bill.I understand you have some news for all of a fans
Watts-Yes Bob I do.Fans I am out here to let you know that pro wrestling is back here in Georgia and will be as long as I am in charge here.The previous company,PWUSA ran into some financial issues and was forced to close down so that’s where I came into the picture and decided that it was only right that pro wrestling remain here on WTBS so I contacted Ted Turner and inquired about having pro wrestling to be able to  continue on his channel and he agreed to it so here we are back on WTBS with Georgia Championship Wrestling.I will gurantee you all that we will be here each and every week with shows,unlike the previous 2 promotions who didn’t run regular shows as they should have.Now we don’t have any champions  right now as we are working on putting together some tournaments to crown our 1st Champions for GCW,the tirles that we will have are the National Heavyweight Championship,the Southern Heavyweight Championship,and the Tag Team Championship.One Last thing is that everyone who wrestles here will be given a fair shake no matter what my personal feelings are about them.Now I would like to thank you are for your time and I hope you all enjoy the show.
Watts leaves and heads to the back.
Caudle-Well there you have it fans.We’ll be back after this.

a promo for ’UWF’S Wrestlemania’ PPV is shown.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

a promo for Southern Rockers(Steve Doll/Rex King) is shown.

Match # 1-
Referee-Rick Hazzard
Southern Rockers(Steve Doll/Rex King)
Faces
Height-6'1
Weight-232 lbs
Hometown-Hendersonville,TN
Height-5'11
Weight-240 lbs
Hometown-Atlanta,GA
Music-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuxV9wjH3VU
-vs-
State Patrol(Sgt Buddy Lee Parker/Lt James Earl Wright)
Heels
Winner-SR by pinfall,Doll pinned Wright after a dropkick
Time-6:06
the fans were really into SR.

Bob Caudle is at the interview podium.
Caudle-Please welcome to the show,’The Handsome Half Breed’ Gino Hernandez.
‘Bad To The Bone’ plays as Gino comes out while the fans boo him.Gino is carrying a title with him.
Gino-Caudle you need to tell these morons out here to shut up and show me some respect.
Caudle-Gino they are free to cheer or boo whoever they want.
Gino-Hey watch it Caudle,don’t be getting smart with me.
Caudle-I see that you are here by yourself?
Gino-I’m out here by myself because after PWUSA closed down Chris Adams decided that he wanted to go elsewhere to wrestle but he said that if I ever needed him that he was only a phone call away.
Caudle-Why do you have a title with you?
Gino-This title is 1 half of the PWUSA Tag Team Titles that me and Chris were scheduled to win before PWUSA closed down,Chris has the other half with him.Even though that promotion is no more I will be defending this title,which I have renamed the North American Heavyweight Title against anyone who thinks they have what it takes to step into the ring with me.
‘Cowboy’ Bill Watts comes out.
Watts-Gino that title is not a GCW Title and you will not be defending it ever on any of my shows.Now if you don’t like it well then you can join your partner Chris wherever he is.
Gino-Is that so cowpoke?
Gino starts to leave but turns and  hits Watts with the title.Gino assaults Watts until security,referees,and several wrestlers come out to break it up.
Caudle-Fans we’ll be back after this.

a ’History Of Georgia Wrestling’ Video is shown.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

‘Cowboy’ Bill Watts is shown being tended to in the back during the commercial break.

Bob Caudle-Fans I was told that ‘Cowboy’ Bill Watts has fined Gino Hernndez after what happened before the commercial break.Now let’s get back up to the ring.

Match # 2-
Referee-Randy Anderson
Terry Taylor
Face
Height-6'1
Weight-225 lbs
Hometown-Vero Beach,FL
Music-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8yrMIExVPE
-vs-
Charlie White
Heel
Winner-Taylor by pinfall after a sunset flip
Time-5:56
after the match as Taylor was heading over to interview podium he was attacked from behind by Gino Hernandez.Gino assaults Taylor all over ringside until security,referees,and several wrestlers come out to break it up.

a promo for the Samoan Swat Team is shown to the ‘Halloween’ Theme.They will be making their GCW Debut very soon.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

a ’History Of Georgia Wrestling’ Video is shown.

Bob Caudle-Fans during the commercial break I was told that on next week’s show Gino Hernandez will face Terry Taylor in the main event with ‘Cowboy’ Bill Watts as the Special Referee.Now let’s get back up to the ring for our next match.

Match # 3-
Referee-Rick Hazzard
Destruction Crew(Mike Enos/Wayne Bloom)
Heels
Weight-225 lbs
Height-6'4
Hometown-Tampa,FL
Weight-266 lbs
Height-6'4
Hometown-Minneapolis,MN
Music-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV-tY75NxNg
-vs-
Bill & Randy Mulkey
Faces
Winner-DC by pinfall,Enos pinned Bill after a falling neckbreaker
Time-4:34
after the match DC head over to the interview podium.
Bob Caudle-A great debut you 2 here on World Championship Wresting.
Enos-Damn right it was great.This is for all of you in the back,the Destruction Crew have arrived and we can’t and won’t be stopped.
Bloom-We will destroy all the teams that get put in our way as we make our way straight to the top of this sport.
DC leave and head to the back.
Caudle-Well there you have it.We’ll be back after this.

a promo for Harley Race is shown to this music-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwmtjG-Rmww
he will make his GCW Debut next.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

Harley Race is standing in the ring.
Race-I challenge anyone in the back to come out here and face me.That is if there is anyone basck there with any guts.
after a few seconds ‘Born In The USA’ begins playing followed by Jim Duggen who hits the ring and begins brawling with Race.

Main Event-
Referee-Randy Anderson
Harley Race
Heel
Weight-245 lbs
Height-Kansas City,MO
Music-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwmtjG-Rmww
-vs-
Jim Duggen
Face
Weight-240 lbs
Height-6'3
Hometown-Gelns Falls,NY
Music-‘Born In The USA’ by Bruce Springsteen
Winner-no contest after the referee lost control of the match
Time-13:24
after the match as Duggen and Race are fighting with each other Dick Slater and Robert Fuller hit the ring and attack Duggen.Race/Slater/Fuller triple team Duggen until security,referees,and several wrestlers come out to the ring as the show ends.

Bob Caudle-Fans we are outta time this week.For everyone here in GCW,I’m Bob Caudle see ya next week right here for more great wrestling action on WTBS.

##After the taping ended several wrestlers  came out to sign autographs and take pictures with the fans##

(c)2009,BW Sports Inc

Last edited by badstreetusa on Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: GEORGIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING    GEORGIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING  EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 3:57 pm

Tv Taping
Tape Date-March 1st 2009 @ 7:00 P.M. EST
GCW Studios
Atlanta,Georgia

Mike Von Erich beat Kelly Kiniski by pinfall

Tom Prichard beat Billy Joe Travis by pinfall

World Championship Wrestling-March 4th 2009  @ 8:00 P.M. EST on WTBS
GEORGIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING  F_wcw8m_cf8e36c

highlights of last week’s show are shown-
Southern Rockers winning their match;
Gino Hernandez attacking Bill Watts;
Terry Taylor winning his match;
Gino Hernandez attacking Terry Taylor;
Bob Caudle announccing that Gino Hernandez will face Terry Taylor this week;
Destruction Crew winning their match;
Harley Race and Jim Duggan going to a No Contest;

the opening montage airs to this music-

Bob Caudle is at the podium.
Caudle-Ladies and gentlemen welcome once again to the hottest pro wrestling show on television,World Championship Wrestling,I am your host Bob Caudle.Now before I go any further,let me bring out my new co host,straight from Oklahoma,Jim Ross.
the fans cheer as Ross comes out.
Caudle-Welcome to the show Jim.
Ross-Thank you Bob.It feels great to finally be standing next to someone who knows a little bit about pro wrestling and isn’t related to the owner of the company.
Caudle-Thank you Jim.Now on today’s show in the main event we will see Terry Taylor take on Gino Hernandez and the Special Referee of the match will be the owner of GCW,’Cowboy’ Bill Watts after what took place here last week.
Ross-Also on today’s show will see the debut of the Samoan Swat Team as well as the debuts of Tito Santana and Gary Young who will also be here in singles action.
Caudle-When we come back we will go to the ring for our first match so don’t you go anywhere because we’ll be right back.

a promo for Wrestlemania is shown

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

a promo for Samoan Swat team is shown to the ‘Halloween’ Theme.

a ‘Bring Back The NWA’ Sign is shown in the crowd and Jim Ross comments on it-Yeah,like that’ll ever happen.

-Match # 1-
Referee-Rick Hazzard
Samoan Swat Team(Fatu/Samu) w/ Paul Jones beat The Mulkeys(Randy/Bill) by pinfall @ 4:32 when Samu came off the top rope onto Randy.After the match SST and Jones head over to the interview podium.
Jones-All you in the back,the Samoan Swat Team have arrived here on World Championship Wrestling and they are hungry for competition. SST and Jones head to the back.
Bob Caudle-Fans we’ll be back after this.

Gino Hernandez is shown arriving that the building.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

Jim Ross is with Bill Watts at the podium.
Ross-Bill why did you make yourself the Special Referee for today’s main event?
Watts-Well Jim the reason is because I will not let Gino Hernandez run rough shot over this territory like he did last week.Now Gino if you lay your hands on me during the match you’ll live to regret it because not only will I disqualify you I will kick your tail all over this building and straight out of this territory.Now if you don’t believe me then you can go find ‘Hotstuff Whatever His Name Is’ and ask him what happens when you mess with me.
Ross-Well there you have it.Let’s get back up to the ring for our next match.

-Match # 2-
Referee-Randy Anderson
Tito Santana beat Rod Price by pinfall @ 5:46 after a rollup from behind.After the match Tito heads over to the podium.
Bob Caudle-A great debut for you here on World Championship Wrestling.
Tito-Thank you Bob.It feels good to be back here in Georgia.
All of a sudden Honky Tonk Man comes out.
Caudle-What are you doing out here?Can’t you see I’m already interviewing someone?
HTM-Yes Caudle I can see that but everyone here came to hear me sing and not listen to Chico talk.
Tito-Hey my name is Tito not Chico.
HTM-Yeah so what. HTM turns like he is about to leave but then turns back around and hits Tito with his guitar then leaves and heads to the back security,referees,and several wrestlers come out.

a promo for Buddy Landell is shown to the instrumental version of the song ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ by Andrew Lloyd Webber.He will make his GCW Debut next week.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

Jim Ross-Fans during the commercial break we were informed that on next week’s show the Honky Tonk Man will take Tito Santana.
Bob Caudle-That should be a great match Jim.
Ross-Yes it should Bob.Now.
‘Bad To The Bone’ begins playing and after a few seconds Gino Hernandez comes out.
Caudle-This should be interesting.
a ‘Gino For World Champion’ Sign is shown as Gino makes his way over to the podium.
Ross-I see one of your fans have made it to the show?
Gino-Jimbo all of these people here are my fans because I am their champion.
a few cheers but he mostly gets boos.
Ross-That remains to be seen.
Gino-Jimbo you know that you are my biggest fan even though you are friends with that cowpoke that owns this place?
Ross-Gino I respect you as a wrestler but I despise you as a person and yes I admit that I am friends with ‘Cowboy’ Bill Watts.
Gino-Watts you may think you are getting the last laugh by making yourself the Special Referee in my match later on but it will be me who will be getting the last laugh.
Ross-How is that if I may ask?
Gino-In my corner tonight it will be someone who knows Watts very well.This man has been hired as an advisor to me.This man will be in my corner to make sure Watts calls the match down the line.
Ross-Who is it?
Gino-You will all find out very shortly. Gino leaves and heads to the back.
Ross-Well fans we will hopefully find out later who it is that he will have in his corner.Now let’s get up to the ring for our next match.

-Match # 3-
Referee-Rick Hazzard
‘Gorgeous’ Gary Young beat Danny Davis by pinfall @ 6:09 after a suplex.
During the match Precious came to ringside to observe the match and she seemed to be impressed with Young.

Bob Caudle is at the podium with Terry Taylor.
Caudle-Earlier we heard from Gino Hernandez and now we will get to hear from Terry Taylor.
Taylor-Gino Hernandez if you need someone in your corner tonight when you face me then that proves you are nothing but a coward.Bill Watts has assured me that he will call that match fair and square even though he can’t stand you 1 bit.You better bring all you got because it’ gonna take everything you got to beat me in that ring. Taylor leaves and heads to the back..
Caudle-Well fans there you have it.We’ll be back after this.

a promo for Brad Armstrong is shown.He will make his GCW Debut next week.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

Jim Ross-Fans after last week’s show ended we caught up with ‘Hacksaw’ Jim Duggan backstage and hear is what he had to say.
Duggan-Harley Race,Robert Fuller,and Dick Slater it took you 3 tough guys to take me down but you didn’t finish the job.If you 3 want me all you have to do is sign on the dotted line because I’ll take you 3 on anytime, anywhere,and any kind of match because Ol Hacksaw ain’t that hard to find,tough guys.
Ross-Also after the show we caught up with Harley Race,Robert Fuller,and Dick Slater and hear is what they had to say.
Race-Jim Duggan you are as dumb as you look.You don’t ever issue a challenge to the New Triple Threat unless you can back it up.
Slater-Duggan when we do decide to get you it will be when you least expect it.
Fuller-Duggan,watch your back because the Triple Threat are comin’ for you.
Ross-Fans our main event will be right after these messages.

a promo for Tommy Rich is shown.He will make his GCW Debut next week.

Terry Taylor and ‘Cowboy’ Bill Watts are in the ring as ‘Bad To The Bone’ begins to play.After a few seconds Gino Hernandez comes out but he is alone.Gino starts to get in the ring but stops and looks back towards the entrance way.After a few seconds Sir Oliver Humperdink comes out and stands by Gino then heads to the ring.Watts and Taylor have a shocked look on their faces as Gino and SOH get into the ring.

-Main Event-
Special Referee-‘Cowboy’ Bill Watts
‘Handsome Half Breed’ Gino Hernandez w/ Sir Oliver Humperdink beat Terry Taylor by pinfall @ 12:22  after Gino hit Taylor with Brass Knucks while SOH argued with Watts.After the match Watts looks at Gino and SOH with disgust as he checks on Taylor.
Gino and SOH leave the ring and head over to the podium.
Jim Ross-You are nothing but a coward.
Gino-Coward?I beat him fair and square.
Ross-You used brass knucks to beat him.I see the House Of Humperdink is alive and well.Anyways we are outta time.For Bob Caudle and everyone else here on World Championship Wrestling,I’m Jim Ross.See ya next week for more great wrestling action.

the credits roll to end the show.

(c)2009,BW Sports Inc

Last edited by badstreetusa on Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: GEORGIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING    GEORGIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING  EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 3:59 pm

Tv Taping
Tape Date-March 8th 2009
GCW Studios
Atlanta,Georgia

Tom Zenk beat Blake Albright by pinfall

Ron & Don Harris beat Montego Seeka/Jermaine Johnson by pinfall

World Championship Wrestling-March 11th 2009 @ 8:00 P.M. EST on WTBS

highlights of last week’s show are shown-
Samoan Swat Team winning their match;
Tito Santana winning his match;
Honky Tonk Man hitting Tito Santana with his guitar;
Gary Young winning his match;
Gino Hernandez introducing Sir Oliver Humperdink as his manager;
Gino Hernandez defeating Terry Taylor in the main event;

the opening montage is shown to this music-

Jim Ross is at the podium
Ross-Hello and welcome once again to World Championship Wrestling.I am your host Jim Ross.Bob Caudle is a little under the weather this week so I will be doing this show solo.Last week wee saw the return of Sir Oliver Humperdink to this area as he has been hired by Gino Hernandez as an advisor.Also we saw Honky Tonk Man hit Tito Santana with his guitar and as a result of that we will those 2 in the main event today as they will face each other.Now before the taping began for today’s show were were informed that Gino Hernandez and Sir Oliver Humperdink will not be here today as were thought as they said that they have prior commitments to attend to.Also Cowboy Bill Watts will not be here as he has some business matters to take care of.On today’s show we will see the debuts of Tommy Rich and Brad Armstrong as they both will be in singles action.Also Robert Fuller and Dick Slater will be here in tag team action.Now when we come back we will be going up to the ring.

a promo for Wrestlemania is shown.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

a limo is shown arriving at the building during the commercial break.
Jim Ross-Now that was a blast from the past for all the fans here.

-Match # 1-
Referee-James Beard
Brad Armstrong
Face
6'0
226 lbs
Marietta,GA
-vs-
Prince Iakea
Heel
winner-Armstrong by pinfall after a rolling cutter
time-6:09
after the match Brad heads over to the podium.
Jim Ross-Welcome back to Georgia Brad.
Brad-Thank you Jim.It feels good to be back home.
all of a sudden the lights go off which is then followed by some orchestra music then the lights come back on which is followed by a voice that comes over the PA System-Well you wannted the best and you got the best.World Championship Wrestling please welcome to the show the greatest wrestler in the history of professional wrestling,the one and the only,the problem child himself.
Ross-What in the hell?
‘Undead’ by Hollywood Undead begins playing and after a few seconds Stephen James comes out and makes his way to the podium.
Ross-Brad I would like to be the 1st to appologize to you because I had no idea that your brother would be here at the show.
Brad-Jim there is no need for that because I am actually interested in hearing what my brother has to say since he seems to always like running his mouth lately.
Ross-Stephen James what are you doing here?The last I heard about you was that you were down in Florida.
James-Jimbo Florida is history as far as I am concerned and I have decided to come here to World Championship Wrestling to make a impact.
Ross-Be that as it may but this is your brother’s interview and not yours.
James-Well it’s mine now so beat it Brad.Go fetch me some coffee or something.The people here wanna see the real star of our family.
Brad-The only thing that you are are a pain in our family’s ass.
James suddenly punches Brad in the face who falls down.James then begins to assault Brad until security,referees,and several wrestlers come out.

a promo for Magnum TA is shown.He will make his GCW Debut in a few weeks.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

a promo for Tommy Rich is shown.

Jim Ross-Fans during the commercial break I tried to get an update from Brad Armstrong but I was told that he has already left the building.Now let’s get back up to the ring for our next match.

-Match # 2-
Referee-Rick Hazzard
Tommy Rich
Face
6'3
248 lbs
Hendersonville,TN
-vs-
Maestro
Heel
winner-Rich by pinfall after a piledriver
time-5:46
after the match Tommy headed over to the podium.
Jim Ross-Tommy welcome to World Championship Wrestling.
Rich-Thank you Jim.
Ross-Now many people watching this show and some in this studium are very familar with you?
Rich-Jim you are correct.I have wrestled on and off in this area for more than 10 years.
Ross-What led to you returning here?
Rich-Bill Watts called me up recently and asked if I would like to come wrestle for him because he was starting up a wrestling company here in Georgia.
Ross-Well Tommy we look foward to seeing more from you here in the coming weeks.
Rich-Thank you Jim.
Ross-We’ll be right back after this.

a promo for Every Mothers Nigtmare is shown.They will make their GCW Debut next week.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

a promo for The Fantastics is shown.They will make their GCW Debut in a few weeks.

a message appears on the screen-”The Nature Boy Is Coming To World Championship Wrestling”
Jim Ross-I’m not sure what that is all about but it sounds very interesting.

-Match # 3-
Referee-Shaun O’Brian
Robert Fuller and Dick Slater w/ Harley Race
Heels
6'5
240 lbs
Dyersburg,TN
6'1
233 lbs
Tampa,FL
-vs-
Rocky King and Brickhouse Brown
winner-Slater/Fuller by pinfall,Slater pinned Brown after a slingshot suplex
time-6:31
after the match Slater/Fuller/Race assaulted King/Brown until Jim Duggan came in for the save but he was outnumbered.Fuller/Slater/Race assault Duggan until The Fantastics come in for the save.

a promo for Wrestlemania is shown.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

a ’Gino Hernandez’ Video is shown.

Jim Ross-Fans during the commercial break I was informed by the GCW Booking Committee that at the UWF’S PPV,Wrestlemania, on March 29th that Jim Duggan will be teaming up with The Fantastics as they take on Harley Race,Robert Fuller,and Dick Slater....Now before we get up to our main event let’s hear from the 2 participants in the match.
Tito Santana-Honky Tonk Man you may have hit me with your guitar last week but I will gurantee you that it won’t happen this week.Odelay.
Honky Tonk Man-Chico Santana you will be looking up at the lights after I give you the shake,rattle,and roll then you will get back up and go back across that river to where you came from.

-main event-
Referee-James Beard
Honky Tonk Man
Heel
6'1
192 lbs
Memphis,TN
-vs-
Tito Santana
Face
6'2
244 lbs
Mexico City,MX
Tito has HTM on the top rope and is about to superplex him but HTM blocks him and pushes him back towards the mat.
Jim Ross-Fans we are out of time.The cameras will keep rolling and we will show you the ending right here next week.For everyone here on World Championship Wrestling,I’m Jim Ross.See ya next week.

the credits roll as the show ends.

(c)2009,BW Sports Inc

Last edited by badstreetusa on Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: GEORGIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING    GEORGIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING  EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 4:00 pm

Tv Taping
Tape Date-
GCW Studios
Atlanta,Georgia

Teri Gold beat Malia Hosaka by pinfall

Eric Embry/Randy Rose beat Koko B Ware/Norvell Austin by pinfall

World Championship Wrestling-March 18th 2009 @ 8:00 P.M. EST on WTBS

Every Mothers Nightmare(John Tatum/Jack Victory) beat The Mulkeys by pinfall

Bob Orton Jr w/ Buddy Jack Roberts beat Blake Albright by pinfall

Gino Hernandez w/ Sir Oliver Humperdink beat Dark Shadow by pinfall

The Fantastics beat Robert Fuller/Dick Slater by disqualification

(c)2009,BW Sports Inc

Last edited by badstreetusa on Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: GEORGIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING    GEORGIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING  EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 4:04 pm

Tv Taping
Tape Date-March 29th 2009
GCW Studios
Atlanta,Georgia

Dark Matches

Gary Young beat Blake Albright by pinfall

Power Pro Wrestling-April 4th 2009 on Syndication

Tommy Rich beat Max McGuirk by pinfall

Robert Fuller/Dick Slater beat The Mulkeys by pinfall

World Championship Wrestling-April 1st 2009 @ 8:00 P.M. EST on WTBS

Buddy Landell beat Billy Joe Travis by submission

Victoria beat Teri Gold by pinfall

Honky Tonk Man beat Lance Vaughn by pinfall

Every Mothers Nightmare beat Jermaine Johnson/Montego Seeka by pinfall

Gino Hernandez w/ Sir Oliver Humperdink beat Terry Taylor by pinfall

(c)2009,BW Sports Inc

Last edited by badstreetusa on Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: GEORGIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING    GEORGIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING  EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 4:05 pm

Tv Taping
Tape Date-April 5th 2009
GCW Studios
Atlanta,Georgia

Dark Matches

Ron Simmons beat Brian Blade by pinfall

Power Pro Wrestling-April 11th2009 on Syndication

Stephen James beat George South by pinfall

Honky Tonk Man beat Michael Barry by pinfall

World Championship Wrestling-April 8th 2009 @ 8:00 P.M. EST on WTBS

Jim Duggan beat Gustavo Mendoza by pinfall

The Fantastics beat The RPM’S by pinfall

Roxxi beat Erica Porter by pinfall

Magnum TA/Barry Windham beat High Voltage by pinfall

Terry Taylor beat Gino Hernandez w/ Sir Oliver Humperdink by disqualification

(c)2009,BW Sports Inc

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: GEORGIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING    GEORGIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING  EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 4:07 pm

Tv Taping
Tape Date-April 19th 2009
GCW Studios
Atlanta,Georgia

Dark Matches

Bob Holly beat Brandon Groom by pinfall

Power Pro Wrestling-April 25th 2009 on Syndication

Tommy Rich beat Bill Dundee by pinfall

Terry Taylor beat Brian Blair by pinfall

Bob Orton Jr beat Tim Horner by pinfall

World Championship Wrestling-April 22nd 2009 @ 8:00 P.M. EST on WTBS

Honky Tonk Man beat Sam Houston by pinfall

Jeff Jarrett beat Jim Brunzell by pinfall

Stephan James beat Todd Morton by pinfall

Harley Race beat Savio Vega by pinfall

Robert Fuller/Dick Slater beat Magnum TA/Barry Windham by pinfall in the GCW Tag Team Titles Tournament

The Fantastics beat Every Mothers Nightmare by pinfall in the GCW Tag Team Titles Tournament

(c)2009,BW Sports Inc

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GEORGIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING    GEORGIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING  Empty

Back to top Go down

GEORGIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Page 1 of 1