FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING Empty
PostSubject: FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING   FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 3:38 pm

Florida Championship Wrestling
Tv Taping
Tape Date-January 18th 2009
Air Date-January 24th 2009
FCW Studios
Tampa,Florida

DARK MATCHES

Danny Davis and Billy Joe Travis beat Dennis Flux and Wes Champion by pinfall

Kendall Windham beat Mike Graham by pinfall

Rob Conway beat Ronnie Storm by pinfall

TV TAPING

**Florida Championship Wrestling:Bringing you great pro wrestling action,sanctioned by the National Wrestling Alliance and the State Of Florida**

the opening montage airs to the instrumental version of song ‘Hot Girls In Love’ by Loverboy.

Craig Johnson-Welcome to Florida Championship Wrestling.I’m your host Craig Johnson and I would like to thank you all for tuning into the debut show for what I believe will become the top wrestling promotion in the world.On today’s show we will be hearing from the owner of FCW,Max Andrews.Also we will be seeing The Patriot in action as he makes his FCW Debut.The fantastics will also be in action as well as many more.When we return we will go to the ring for our 1st match.

a promo for the Royal Rumble is shown to the song ‘Bodies’ by Drowning Pool.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

Buddy Jack Roberts is shown backstage talking to FCW Owner Max Andrews.

match # 1-
Referee-Shaun O’Brian
Ice Man King Parsons and Savannah Jack
Faces
5'10
245 lbs
St Louis,MO
5'11
247 lbs
Minneapolis,MN
-vs-
Kelly Kiniski/Brian Adias
Heels
6'3
260 lbs
Canada
6'2
235 lbs
Lake Dallas,TX
winner-Parsons/Jack by pinfall,Parsons pinned Kiniski after a piledriver
time-6:34
after the match Parsons looked into the camera and said-You are looking at the team that will become the 1st Ever FCW Tag Team Champions

Craig Johnson is at the interview area.
Johnson-Please welcome to the show,the Owner of FCW,Max Andrews.
Andrews-Thank you Craig.
Johnson-I understand that you have an announcement about a tournament that will be taking place?
Andrews-Yes I do Craig.On March 7th & 8th 2009 a tournament will be held to determine the 1st Ever FCW Tag Team Champions.The tournament will take place at the Fort Hesterly Armory right here in Tampa.Next week some of the participants for the tournament will be announced and I can gurantee that only the top teams in the world will be in the tournament.
Johnson-Thank you for time boss.
Andrews-Thank you. Andrews leaves and heads to the back.
Buddy Jack Roberts,in a suit and tie,comes out to the interview area to a mix of boos and cheers.
Johnson-Just what are you doing out here?You are not scheduled to be on this show at all and you don’t even work for FCW.
Roberts-That’s where you are wrong Craigo because as of a few minutes ago I am employed here in FCW as a manager.
Johnson-A Manager?You have got to be kidding?
Roberts-Have you ever known me to be a kidder?
Johnson-No I haven’t..Now who are you gonna be managing?
Roberts-When the time is right I will tell you all.
Johnson-Well there you have it.We will be right back after this break.

a promo for Kensuki Sasaki/Hiroyoshi Tenzan is shown to the song ‘Bad To The Bone’ by George Thorogood & the Destroyers.they will make their FCW Debut in a few weeks.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

a promo for The Patriot is shown to the song ‘Nothingless’ by Drowning Pool.

match # 2-
Referee-James Beard
The Patriot
Face
287 lbs
6'4
Washington,DC
-vs-
Randy Price
Heel
6'1
220 lbs
The Hamptons
winner-Patriot by pinfall after a Patriot Missile
time-6:02

Buddy Jack Roberts is shown backstage talking on his cell phone,he is overheard telling someone on the the phone-’Today is the day for you 2 to show the world what you are really made of’ when he sees the camera he hangs up and walks away.

a promo for Every Mothers Nightmare(John Tatum/Jack Victory) is shown to the song ‘Are You Ready’ by Creed.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

Buddy Jack Roberts is shown leaving the building,getting into a car,and driving off during the commercial break.

a promo for Test is shown to the song ‘Not Going Away’ by Ozzy Osbourne.he will make his FCW Debut next week.

match # 3-
Referee-Shaun O’Brian
Paul Roma
Heel
5'11
244 lbs
Bridgeport,CT
-vs-
Eric Rose
Face
5'10
165 lbs
Corpus Christi,TX

winner-Roma by pinfall after a roll up from behind and holding the tights\
time-7:25
after the match Roma heads over to the interview area.
Roma-Give me that mic Craigy.Now that was Too Much Sexy.What you all just saw it greatness personified and that is what you will see everytime I step into that ring unlike what you saw earlier with that fraud The Patriot.the fans begin cheering as Patriot comes out.
Patriot-A fraud?Well pretty boy why don’t you step into that ring right now with me so I can show you a fraud. all of a sudden out of nowhere comes Rob Conway who hits Patriot from behind with a chair.Roma and Conway assault Patriot,they then attempt to set him up for a spike piledriver but security,referees,and several wrestlers come out.

a promo for Bam Bam Bigelow is shown to the song ‘Seemless’ by American Headcharge.he will make his FCW Debut in a few weeks.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

The Patriot is shown being tended to in the back during the commercial break.

Rob Conway and Paul Roma are shown leaving the building,getting into a car,and driving away during the commercial break.

Craig Johnson-Fans I have been told that The Patriot is demanding a match against Paul Roma and Rob Conway and that FCW Owner Max Andrews has said that the match will take place right here next week in the main event.

a promo for the Royal Rumble is shown to the song ‘Bodies’ by Drowning Pool.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

match # 4-
Referee-James Beard
The Fantastics(Bobby Fulton/Tommy Rogers)
Faces
5'9
222 lbs
Tampa,FL
5'10
220 lbs
Chillicothe,OH
-vs-
Brad Michaels/Kenny Campbell
5'11
200 lbs
Bad Axe,GA
5'10
197 lbs
Silent Hill,SC
Heels
winner-Fantastics by pinfall,Rogers pinned Michaels after a rocket launcher
time-8:17
after the match as the Fants are heading over to the interview area ‘Little Crazy’ by Fight begins playing then out of nowhere comes Brian Christopher and Doug Gilbert who attack The fants from behind with chairs.Christopher/Gilbert continue asaulting The Fants as the show goes off the air.

(c)2009,FCW Inc.

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING   FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 3:41 pm

FCW TV # 2

DARK MATCHES

Michael Barry beat John Zorthos by pinfall

Mike Enos/Wayne Bloom beat Dustin Heritage/Austin Tacious by pinfall

Marty Jannetty beat ‘Superfly’Paul Martinez by pinfall

TV TAPINGS

**Florida Championship Wrestling:Bringing You Great Pro Wrestling Action,Sanctioned By The National Wrestling Alliance And The State Of Florida**

highlights of last week’s show are shown-
Ice Man King Parsons/Savannah Jack winning their match;
Buddy Jack Roberts announcing himself as a manager;
The Patriot winning his match;
Paul Roma winning his match;
Paul Roma/Rob Conway attacking The Patriot;
The Fantastics winning their match;
The Fantastics being attacked by Doug Gilbert/Brian Christopher;

the opening montage is shown to theinstrumental version of the song ‘Street Player’ by Chicago.

Craig Johnson-Welcome to Florida Championship Wrestling.I am your host,Craig Johnson.This week I am joined by my new co host,Scott Hudson.Welcome to the show Scott.
Scott Hudson-Thank you Craig.I am glad to be here in the major league of professional wrestling,FCW.
Craig-Fans last week on this show Paul Roma and Rob Conway,who are calling themselves Too Much Sexy,attack The Patriot.Well on today’s show the main event will be The Patriot taking on Too Much Sexy in a Handicapped Match.
Scott-Also on today’s.
Little Crazy’ by Fight begins playing.
Scott-Craig what is going on here?
Craig-Well Scott that sounds like the music of Doug Gilbert and Brian Christopher who attacked The Fantastics at the end of last week’s show.
the fans boo as Christopher/Gilbert come out and make their way over to the interview area.
Scott-Just what are you 2 doing out here,you are not scheduled to be on this show.
Gilbert-Does it look like that we are someone who follows schedules?
Craig-No not really but why are you 2 out here?
Christopher-First off you need to tell all of these ingrates out here to stand up and show us the respect that we deserve.
Craig-Respect is something that you earn,it isn’t something that is just given to you.
Gilbert-[red]Hey don’t get mouthy with us cowpie.[/color]
Craig and Scott set their mics down and go to the back.
Christopher-Run away you cowards,you’re not needed out here.For 2 long me and Doug and stood in the background while some members of our ancesters have enjoyed success in this business.
Gilbert-Now it is our time to step into the spotlight.It is time for Greatness On Demand to shine.Now everyone stand up and show some respect to the man that we have hired as an advisor to help us achieve the success that we deserve.
GOD look over at the entry way as Buddy Jack Roberts comes out.The fans boo as Roberts comes over to the interview area.Roberts hugs GOD.
Roberts-The time is now for these 2 gentlemen to start kicking ass and taking names.
all of a sudden The Fantastics come out and attack GOD from behind.The Fants fight GOD all over the interview area and then to the back until security,referees,and several wrestlers break them up.

a promo for the Royal Rumblr is shown to the song ‘Bodies’ by Drowning Pool.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

a promo for Eric Embry/Randy Rose is shown to the song ‘The Chase’ by Giorgio Marauder.they will make their FCW Debut next week.

Greatness On Demand and Buddy Jack Roberts are shown leaving the building during the commercial break,getting into a car,and driving away followed by The Fantastics who get into and car and chase after GOD and Roberts.

match # 1-
Referee-James Beard
Tom Zenk
Face
Weight-240 lbs
Height-6'2
Hometown-Robbinsdale,MN
Music-Adrenaline by 12 Stones
-vs-
Julian Wolf
Heel
Weight-N/A
Height-N/A
Hometown-Lawton,Oklahoma
Music-None
winner-Zenk by pinfall after a roll up from behind
time-5:45

Craig Johnson-Fans we have just been told that The Fantastics and Greatness On Demand will be barred from the show next week but in 2 weeks they will have a match on this show
Hudson-Fans we’ll be back after these messages.

a promo for the the FCW Tag Team Titles Tournament is shown.some of the entrants are-
Ice Man King Parsons/Savannah Jack;
Greatness On Demand(Doug Gilbert/Brian Christopher;
Too Much Sexy(Rob Conway/Paul Roma);
The Fantastics(Bobby Fulton/Tommy Rogers);

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

a promo for Every Mothers Nightmare(John Tatum/Jack Victory) is shown to the song ‘Wanted Man’ by Ratt.

Craig Johnson and Scott Hudson are over at the interview area.
Craig-Ladies and gentlemen please welcome to the show,John Tatum and Jack Victory,Every Mothers Nightmare.
‘Wanted Man’ by Ratt begins playing as Victory comes out by himself.
Scott-Where is your tag team partner,John Tatum?
Victory-John will not be here today because a few days ago I got a phone call from John stating that he would not be here due to him taking a few bookings over in Japan.He said that it wasn’t anything personal and that he wished me all the luck.i then wished him good luck while over in Japan and that once he came back the offer for him team with me again would be open.I did not inform FCW Officials about this because I felt that it wasn’t necessary and instead I went out and found me a new partner.
Craig-New partner?Who is it if I may ask?
Victory-CW Anderson is the man that I have picked to replace John Tatum in Every Mothers Nightmare.
the fans boo as CW comes out.
Scott-Welcome to the show CW.
CW-Thank you Scott.Now I intend to pickup where John left off when he was a member of this team.No offense Jack but John was a great member of this team but I intend to be greater than he ever was.
Victory-No offense was taking because I agree with you 100%.Now let’s go take care of some business in the ring.
EMN leave and head to the ring.

match # 2-
Referee-Shaun O’Brian
Every Mothers Nightmare(Jack Victory/CW Anderson)
Heels
Weight-275 lbs & 230 lbs
Height-6'4 & 6'1
Hometown-Atlantic City,NJ & Raleight,NC
Music-‘Wanted Man’ by Ratt
-vs-
Super Ninjas(I&II)
Faces
Weight-N/A
Height-N/A
Hometown-N/A
Music-None
a lot of back and forth action.Surprisinly SN got a lot of offense in during the match,so that that EMN were completly shocked by them.II gets tagged in and gives a superkick to CW thenn covers him for the pin
winner-SN by pinfall,II pinned CW after a superkick
time-7:32
after the match SN leave the ring but they hang around ringside.CW has a confused look on his face when he gets up,he looks over at Victory who is shaking his head in disgust.Victory asks for a mic-Just what in the hell was that,i thought you were an Anderson? Victory then looks over at SN and says-Why don’t you 2 clowns get back into the ring and this time the match will be a No Disqualification Match?
SN talk it over for a few seconds then get back into the ring.Victory leaves the ring and grabs a chair then gets back into the ring.Victory looks like he is about to hit II with the chair but intead he hits CW with it.Victory then looks over at II and signals for him to take his mask off.II takes his mask off to reveal himself as John Tatum who turns and superkicks I.Tatum/Victory leave the ring and heads for the back.

a promo for Gary Young is shown to the song ‘Back In Black’ by ACDC.he will make his FCW Debut next week.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

The Patriot is shown coming out of FCW President Max Andrews’ Office.

a promo for Test is shown to the song ‘Not Going Away’ by Ozzy Osbourne.

match # 3-
Referee-James Beard
Test
Face
Weight-320 lbs
Height-6'6
Hometown-Toronto,ON,CN
Music-‘Not Going Away’ by Ozzy Osbourne
-vs-
Randy Barber
Heel
Weight-N/A
Height-N/A
Hometown-N/A
Music-None
winner-Test by pinfall after a pump handle slam
time-4:41

Too Much Sexy are shown backstage talking to each other.they get upset when they see the camera.

a promo for Bob Orton Jr is shown to the song ‘Cowboy’ by Kid Rock.he will make his FCW Debut next week.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

Craig Johnson-Fans we were told during the commercial break that CW Anderson and a partner of his choosing will take on John Tatum and Jack Victory,otherwise known as Every Mothers Nightmare,in next week’s main event.
Scott Hudson-Now before we get to our main event let’s take a look at what led to this match.
footage is shown.
Craig-Now let’s get up to the ring.

main event-Handicapped Match
Referee-Shaun O’Brian
Too Much Sexy(Paul Roma/Rob Conway)
Heels
Height-5'11 & 6'0
Weight-230 lbs & 244 lbs
Hometown-Bridgeport,CT & Atlantic City,NJ
Music-‘The Zoo’ by The Scorpions
-vs-
The Patriot
Face
Weight-287 lbs
Height-6'4
Hometown-Fort Sill,OK
Music-‘Eye Of The Tiger’ by Survivor
winner-Patriot by disqualification after Conway threw the referee out of the ring
time-11:22
after the match as Patriot and Conway are fighting with each other Roma grabs a chair and hits Patriot with it.As TMS are asaaulting Patriot Mr Hughes comes to the ring and joins in on the assault.TMS and Hughes continue assaulting Patriot until Test comes in for the save.

Craig Johnson-Fans weare out of time.I’m Craig Johnson.
Scott Hudson-And I’m Scott Hudson.See ya next week for more great wrestling action from the Great State of Florida.

(c)2009,FCW Inc

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING   FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 3:42 pm

Tv Taping
Tape Date-January 25th 2009
Air Date-February 7th 2009 @ 12:00 P.M. EST
FCW Studios
Tampa,Florida

DARK MATCHES

no dark matches this week as this show was taped following last week’s show.

TV TAPING
highlights of last week’s show are shown-
The Fantastics fighting with Greatness On Demand;
Tom Zenk winning his match;
Jack Victory introducing CW Anderson as his new tag partner;
Super Ninjas defeating Every Mothers Nightmare;
Super Ninja II removing his mask to reveal himself as John Tatum;
Test winning his match;
The Patriot defeating Too Much Sexy;
Too Much Sexy and Mr Hughes attacking The Patriot until Test came in for the save;

the opening montage is shown to the song ‘Walk’ by Pantera.

**Florida Championship Wrestling:Bringing You Great Pro Wrestling Action,Sanctioned By The National Wrestling Alliance And The State Of Florida**

Craig Johnson-Welcome once again to Florida Championship Wrestling,i’m your host Craig Johnson.Scott Hudson is not here because he has left FCW and next week on this show I will have a new co host.Now onto the show for this week.Last week we were told by that The Fantastics and Greatness On Demand would be barred from today’s show but they will be back next week.On today’s show we will see the debuts of Bob Orton Jr,Gary Young,and the tag team of Eric Embry and Randy Rose.Also today the main event will feature John Tatum and Jack Victory,otherwise known as Every Mothers Nightmare,as they take on CW Anderson and a partner of his choosing after what took place last week between them.Now I haven’t been told who his partner will be but he assures me that he is here and ready to go.Now when we come back we will go to the ring for our match of the day.

the message The Greatest Wrestler In The History Of The National Wrestling Alliance Is Coming To FCW is shown on the screen as the song ‘Undead’ by Hollywood Undead plays.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

highlights of the Royal Rumble are shown to the song ‘Bodies’ by Drowning Pool.

Match # 1-
Referee-Shaun O’Brian
‘Gorgeous’ Gary Young
Face
Height-N/A
Weight-N/A
Hometown-Dallas,TX
Music-Back In Black by ACDC
-vs-
Steven Dane
Heel
Weight-N/A
Height-N/A
Hometown-N/A
Music-None
winner-Young by pinfall after a suplex
time-5:45

Craig Johnson is at the interview area with FCW President Max Andrews.
Craig-I understand that you have some big news for us all boss?
Max-Yes I do Craig.First thing is there are some major changes going on here in FCW as we speak.Some people have been released and some new people have been signed but I cannot reveal who they are at this time due to legal reasons but it will only be a matter of time before the info can be revealed to you allOne thing I can gurantee you though is that here in FCW politics will play a part of how things go here....Another thing is that FCW will be starting a womens division and the tournament to crown the 1st Ever FCW Womens Champion will be starting in a few weeks......One last thing before I go is that the FCW Board Of Directors has decided to institute a fine of $500 each time someone under contract with FCW intentionally touches a referee here in FCW and Rob Conway will be the 1st person who will be fined after he threw the referee out of the match last week...Thank you all for you time.
Craig-Well there you have it fans.We’ll be right back after this.

a promo for the FCW Womens Division is shown to the song ‘Just A Girl’ by No Doubt.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

a promo for Bob Orton Jr is shown to the song ‘Cowboy’ by Kid Rock.

Match # 2-
Referee-James Beard
‘Cowboy’ Bob Orton Jr
Heel
Weight-242 lbs
Height-6'1
Hometown-Kansas City,MO
Music-Hard To Handle by Black Crowes
-vs-
Max McGuirk
Face
Weight-208 lbs
Height-N/A
Hometown-Tulsa,OK
Music-None
winner-Orton by pinfall after a bulldog
time-6:09
after the match Orton heads over to the interview area..
Craig Johnson-A great debut for you here in FCW.
Orton-Shut up moron.i came here to FCW to kick some ass and everyone just saw that just happen with that punk kid in the ring.All you in the back better watch your backs because Bob Orton Jr has arrived in FCW and I ain’t going anywhere except for straight to the top.How I plan on doing that is I am gonna enter the tournament for the FCW Tag Team Titles with my partner who will be arriving here in a few weeks and we will be winning those titles.
Craig-Partner?Who is it?
Orton-You and everyone else will soon find out.
Orton leaves and goes to the back.
Craig-We’ll be back after this.

a promo for Eric Embry/Randy Rose is shown to the song ‘The Chase’ by Georgio Marauder.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

a NWA Desire Video is shown to the song ‘Lonely Road Of Faith’ by Kid Rock.

Match # 3-
Referee-Shaun O’Brian
‘Flamboyant’ Eric Embry and ‘Ravishing’ Randy Rose
Heels
Weight-250 lbs
Height-5'10
Hometown-Lexington,KY
Weight-240 lbs
Height-6'1
Hometown-Nashville,TN
Music-The Chase by Georgio Marauder
-vs-
Super Ninja I and The Medic
Weight-N/A
Height-N/A
Hometown-Japan
Weight-N/A
Height-N/A
Hometown-Emergency Room
Music-None
winner-Embry/Rose by pinfall,Embry pinned Medic after a neckbreaker
time-6:16

Craig Johnson is over at the interview area with Too Much Sexy(Paul Roma/Rob Conway)w/ Mr Hughes.
Conway-Andrews you can fine me all you want because money is no object to me.
Roma-Test you stuck your nose last week in business that didn’t concern you and I gurantee that you will pay for it 1 away or another.
Conway-To make sure that it doesn’t ever happen again we have hired a bodyguard.The best bodyguard that money can buy,Mr Hughes.
Craig-A bodyguard?Why do you need a bodyguard?Are you scarred of something?
Conway-We are scarred of no one.We hired him to even up the sides when we are in the ring.
TMS and Hughes leave and head to the back.
Craig-Fans we’ll be back after this.

a promo for the FCW Tag Team Title Tournament is shown.the teams that are entered so far are-
Too Much Sexy(Rob Conway/Paul Roma);
Greatness On Demand(Doug Gilbert/Brian Christopher);
Every Mothers Nightmare(John Tatum/Jack Victory);
Randy Rose/Eric Embry;
Tom Zenk/Marty Jannetty;
CW Anderson/Partner To Be Announced;
The Fantastics(Bobby Fulton/Tomy Rogers);
Ice Man King Parsons/Savannah Jack;
Bob Orton Jr/Partner To Be Announced;

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

Craig Johnson-Fans during the commercial break I managed to catch up with CW Anderson backstage so let’s hear what he had to say.
CW-Tatum and Victory you may have managed to pull a fast one over on me last week but I will be the 1 who has the last laugh.I gurantee that you will never be able to pull something over on me like that ever again because nobody messess with a Anderson and lives to tell about it.

‘Wanted Man’ by Ratt plays as Every Mothers Nightmare(Jack Victory/John Tatum) make their way to the ring.
Tatum-CW get your ass out here right now.We ain’t afraid of you and your partner.

‘Highway To Hell’ by ACDC begins playing as CW Anderson comes out.CW stops then looks back towards the entrance area and smiles.’Seamless’ by American Headcharge begins playing and after a few seconds Bam Bam Bigelow comes out.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

Main Event-
Referee-James Beard
Every Mothers Nightmare(John Tatum/Jack Victory
Heels
Weight-240 lbs
Height-6'3
Hometown-Pensacola,FL
Height-6'4
Weight-275 lbs
Hometown-Atlantic City,NJ
Music-Wanted Man by Ratt
-vs-
Bam Bam Bigelow and CW Anderson
Faces
Weight-370 lbs
Height-6'3
Hometown-Asbury Park,NJ
Music-Seamless by American Headcharge
Weight-230 lbs
Height-6'1
Hometown-Raleigh,NC
Music-Highway To Hell by ACDC
winner- no contest after the referee lost control
time-12:02
after the match both teams fought with each other until security and referees broke them up.

Craig Johnson-Fans I am being told that something is going on in the back.
the camera goes to the back,we see The Patriot down on the floor and unconscious with a chair next to him as the show goes off the air.

(c)2009,FCW Inc

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING   FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 3:47 pm

Tv Taping
Tape Date-February 8th 2009
Air Date-February 14th 2009 @ 12:00 P.M..EST
FCW Arena
Tampa,Florida

DARK MATCHES

Tracy Smothers beat Brad Michaels by pinfall

Bob Holly beat Bart Gunn by pinfall

Danny Doring/Roadkill beat The Mulkeys by pinfall

TV TAPING

**Florida Championship Wrestling:Bringing You Great Pro Wrestling Action,Sanctioned By The Universal Wrestling Federation And The State Of Florida**

a pre taped interview with Max Andrews is shown-Recently at the Royal Rumble there was some controversy involving the World Heavyweight Championship Match that took place.Maxx Payne defended the title against Gorgeous George Wagner in a match that Mr Wagner won and was declared the winner.Following the match Scott Hall came to the ring and producded a document that said that he was guranteeded a title shot and that he wanted the match right there and now so the match then took place and Mr Hall won the match and was declared the winner.Well I am here today to tell you that Scott Hall is not the World Champion as the document he had weas forged by a promoter from the UWA but Gorgeous George is no longer the champion either as the title was held up due to all the controversy.The following day it was revealed that the NWA President Sam Munchnick had been in colusion with several promoters in the National Wrestling Alliance to bring the title to one of their promoters.Well I am here to tell you that several of those promotions have been forced to close due to all of this and that also the NWA has ceased to exist also as it has been shut down as well.Since the NWA no longer exists another company has been formed by the remaining promotions and that company is known as the Universal Wrestling Federation.As of today’s show the UWF has no World Champion but I was informed prior to today’s show that a decision is forthcoming on this.I would like to thank you all for you time.Now let’s get to the show.

the opening montage is shown to the instrumental version of the song ‘Thriller’ by Michael Jackson.

Jim Ross-Welcome to Florida Championship Wrestling,i’m Jim Ross.
David Crockett-And I’m David Crockett.
JR-David it feels good to be in a promotion where pro wrestling is still treated with the respect that it deserves because the previous promotion that I worked for didn’t give a damn about pro wrestling and only cared about the entertainment part of this business.Well enough of that’let’s move onto more important things like what will be taking place on today’s show.
Crockett-Fans today we will see the debut of a new wrestler who is called The Phantom.
JR-Also in the main event we will see The Fantastics as they take on Greatness On Demand.
Crockett-We will also see Savannah Jack and Ice Man King Parsons in action.Now when we come back we will ge to the ring.

a promo for Barry Windham is shown to the song ‘La Grange’ by ZZ Top.he will make his FCW very soon.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

Greatness On Demand(Brian Christopher/Doug Gilbert) and Buddy Jack Roberts are shown arriving at the building during the commercial break.

match # 1-
Referee-James Beard
‘The Rocker’ Marty Jannetty w/ Tom Zenk
Face
Height-5'11
Weight-226 lbs
Hometown-Tallahassee,FL
Music-The Rockers WWF/E theme
-vs-
Brad Cain
Heel
Height-5'10
Weight-220 lbs
Hometown-Asheboro,NC
Music-None
winner-Jannetty by pinfall after a rocker dropper
time-6:32

David Crockett is over the interview stage.
Crockett-Everyone please welcome Test to the show.
‘Not Going Away’ by Ozzy Osbourne plays as he makes his way to the stage,the fans cheer.
Crockett-Test last week the show ended with The Patriot lying on the floor unconscious with a chair next to him.How is he doing?
Test-Patriot is doing fine and he will be returning next week.Too Much Sexy you 2 and your bodyguard may have gotten a little laugh last week with what you did but me and The Patriot will get the last laugh because we went to President Max Andrews this past week and have requested and received a match with you 2 and Mr Hughes will be barred from ringside during the match and if he gets involved in the match all 3 of you will be suspended from FCW for 1 year.
Test leaves heads to the back.
Crockett-Well there you have it.We’ll be back after this.

a promo for Magnum TA is shown to the song ‘Tuff Enuff’ by the Fabulous Thunderbirds is shown.he will make his FCW Debut very soon.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

a promo for the FCW Womens Division is shown to the song ‘Just A Girl’ by No Doubt.the division will be starting in a few weeks.

match # 2-
Referee-Shaun O’Brian
Ice Man King Parsons/Savannah Jack
Faces
Height-5'10
Weight-245 lbs
Hometown-St Louis,MO
Height-N/A
Weight-N/A
Hometown-Minneapolis,MN
Music-‘Cult Of Personality’ by Living Colour
-vs-
Jeff & Thomas Knight
Heels
Height-5'11
Weight-165 lbs
Hometown-Newburg,NY
Height-5'6
Weight-176 lbs
Hometown-Newburg,NY
Music-None
winner-Parsons/Jack by pinfall,Jack pinned Jeff after a slingshot suplex
time-5:56

a promo for the FWC Tag Team Titles Tournament is shown to the song ‘Bodies’ by Drowning Pool.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

a promo for The Phantom is shown to the song ‘Undead’ by Hollywood Undead.

match # 3-
Referee-James Beard
The Phantom
Heel
Height-N/A
Weight-N/A
Hometown-Parts Unknown
Music-‘Undead’ by Hollywood Undead
-vs-
Martin Justice
Face
Weight-190 lbs
Height-5'10
Hometown-Grand Rapids,MI
winner-Phantom by pinfall after a neckbreaker
time-6:12
after the match Phantom heads over to the interview stage.

Jim Ross-Everyone please welcome to FCW,The Phantom.
the fans boo.
Phantom-First thing is you need to tell all of these fans to shut up and show some respect to ‘The Greatest Wrestler In The World’.
JR-Your voice sounds very familar to me for some reason.
Phantom-Damn right it sounds familar.
Phantom removes his mask to reveal himself as Stephen James.
JR-Steve Armstrong,what in the hell are you doing here in FCW?The last time I saw you were working for another promotion.
Stephen James-My name is Stephen James.Don’t ever refer to me as an Armstrong.
JR-Are you ashamed of that name or something?
James-Hell yes I am.The Armstrong Name is an embarressment to the sport of professional wrestling.
JR-I would beg to differ on that.
James-Like I care what you think.
JR-Your family must be thrilled with you?
James-I don’t give a damn what my family thinks about me.My brother Scott is such an embarressment that he supposedly works as a people greeter for Wal Mart.My brother Brad goes from one wrestling company to another because he is nothing but a jobber who will never achieve the success that I have gotten .And my dear old dad is in an old timer’s home.
JR-That’s pretty harsh if I must say.
James-Yeah so what.I was only speaking the truth.
JR-Why have you come here to FCW anyways?
James-I am here to kick ass and take names.I came here because I got a call from my long time friend,Cowboy Bob Orton Jr, who said that he was looking for a partner for the FCW Tag Team Titles Tournament.
JR-One more thing.
James-That’s enough questions from you fat man.
James leaves and heads to the back.

a promo for Greatness On Demand is shown to the song ‘Little Crazy’ by Fight.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

a promo for The Fantastics is shown to the song ‘Sharp Dressed Man’ by ZZ Top.

David Crockett-Fans before we go to the ring let’s take a look at what led to it.
footage is shown.
Jim Ross-Fans wee’ll be back after this.

a promo for Sting is shown to the song ‘Step Up’ by Drowning Pool.he will make his FCW Debut in a few weeks.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

main event-
Referee-Shaun O’Brian
The Fantastics(Tommy Rogers/Bobby Fulton)
Faces
Height-5'9
Weight-222 lbs
Hometown-Tampa,FL
Height-5'10
Weight-220 lbs
Hometown-Chillicothe,OH
Music-‘Sharp Dressed Man’ by ZZ Top
-vs-
Greatness On Demand(Brian Christopher/Doug Gilbert) w/ Buddy Jack Roberts
Heels
Height-5'10
Weight-213 lbs
Hometown-Memphis,TN
Height-6'0
Weight-240 lbs
Hometown-Lexington,KY
Music-‘Little Crazy’ by Fight
Bob Orton Jr comes to ringside and gets up on the ring apron to distract the referee.As this is going on Stephen James comes from the other side and gets into the ring and hits Fulton with some brass knucks then leaves the ring as Gilbert covers Fulton for the pin just as the refereeturns around
winner-GOD by pinfall,Gilbert pinned Fulton
time-13:08
after the match GOD,Orton,and James celebrate in the ring as Roberts heads over to the announcers table.

Jim Ross-What in the hell just happened?
Buddy Jack Roberts-That’s what is known as making an impact.These 4 guys are the personification of what is right with the sport of professional wrestling.Everyone in the back better take note of what happens when you mess with Impact Inc.
roberts leaves and gets back in the ring.
JR-Fans we are outta time.For David Crockett and everyone else here in FCW,i’m Jim Ross.See ya Next week..

the credits roll to end the show as Impact Inc continue celebrating in the ring.

(c)2009,Jim Crockett Promotions,Inc

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING   FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 3:50 pm

Tv Taping
Tape Date-February 15th 2009
Air Date-February 21st 2009 @ 12:00 P.M. EST
FCW Arena
Tampa,Florida

DARK MATCHES

Barry Horowitz beat Itallion Stallion by pinfall

Super Destroyers beat Dusty Wolfe/Randy Barber by pinfall

Ray Traylor beat ‘Superfly’ Paul Martinez by pinfall

TV TAPING

**Florida Championship Wrestling:Bringing You Great Pro Wrestling Action,Sanctioned By The Universal Wrestling Federation And The State Of Florida**

highlights from last week’s show is shown-
Marty Jannettys winning his match;
Test announcing that he and The Patriot will be taking on Too Much Sexy this week;
Ice Man King Parsons/Savannah Jack winning their match;
The Phantom winning his match;
The Phantom unmasking to reveal himself as Stephen James;
Greatness On Demand defeating The Fantastics;
Impact Inc assaulting The Fantastics as the show ended;

the opening montage is shown to the song ‘Walk’ by Pantera.

Jim Ross and David Crockett are in the ring.
Ross-Ladies and gentlemen,welcome to Florida Championship Wrestling.I’m Jim Ross.
Crockett-And I’m David Crockett.On today’s show we will see the debut of Magnum TA.
Ross-Also we will see Stephen James in action as well as the team of Eric Embry and Randy Rose who will also be in action.
Crockett-And in the main event we will see Test and The Patriot as they team up and take on Too Much Sexy in a match where Mr Hughes will be barred from ringside during the match and if he does indeed come to the ring during the match then he will be suspended from FCW for 1 year along with Too Much Sexy.Now
“Comfortable Liar’ by Chevelle begins playing.
Crockett-Jim what’s going on here?
Ross-I have no idea but I’m pretty sure we are about to find out.
Impact Inc(Brian Charistopher/Doug Gilbert/Bob Orton Jr/Stephen James) w/ Buddy Jack Roberts come out and make their way to the ring.
Crockett-None of you are scheduled to have any interviews on this show.
James-Does it look like we go by what schedules Davey Boy?Now hit the bricks you 2 jabronisRoss and Crockett leave the ring and head over to the announcers area.
Christopher-We are out here because we want to be.
Orton-Fantastics you 2 pretty boys got a little taste of what happens when you take on any member or members of Impact Inc.Now if we ever see you 2 again you will get more of it.
all of a sudden The Fantastics hit the ring and start fighting with Impact Inc but they are out numbered and are beat down.Impact Inc continue assaulting them until security,referees,and several wrestlers come out to break it up.
Crockett-Fans we’ll be back after this.

a promo for Victoria is shown to the song ‘All The Things You Said’ by Tatu.She will make her FCW Debut next week.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

a promo for UWF’S ‘Wrestlemania’ PPV is shown to the song ‘Beautiful Day’ by U2.

Jim Ross-Fans during the commercial break we were informed that all members of Impact Inc have been removed from the building except for Stephen James and Impact Inc’s Manager Buddy Jack Roberts because he has a match later on in the show.Now let’s get up to the ring.

match # 1-
Referee-Shaun O’Brian
Eric Embry and Randy Rose
Faces
Height-5'10
Weight-250 lbs
Hometown-Lexington,KY
Height-6'1
Weight-240 lbs
Hometown-Nashville,TN
Music-‘The Chase’ by Giorgio Marauder
-vs-
Mike & Tom Davis
Heels
winner-Embry/Rose by pinfall,Embry pinned Tom after a slingshot suplex
time-6:11
during the match Every Mothers Nightmare(John Tatum/Jack Victory) came to ringside to observe the match.

a promo for Roxxi is shown to the song ‘Simon Says’ by Drain STH.She will make her FCW Debut next week.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

a promo for Big Van Vader is shown to the song ‘Destroy All’ by Static X.He will make his FCW Debut very soon.

David Crockett-In a few weeks a tournament will take place to determine the 1st Ever FCW Tag Team Champions.Now let’s take a look at video of of the teams that will be participating in it.
The Fantastics(Tommy Rogers/Bobby Fulton)
Every Mothers Nightmare(John Tatum/Jack Victory)
Greatness On Demand(Doug Gilbert/Brian Christpoher)
Too Much Sexy(Paul Roma/Rob Conway)
Eric Embry/Randy Rose
Tom Zenk/Marty Jannetty
Ice Man King Parsons/Savannah Jack
Bob Orton Jr/Stephen James
Big Van Vader/Bam Bam Bigelow
Magnum TA/Barry Windham
Test/The Patriot
Sting/A Partner To Be Determined Later

Jim Ross-The matchups will be announced at a later time.The tournament will take p-lace on April 4th & 5th 2009 from the Fort Hesterly Armory right here in Tampa.
Crockett-Now let’s get up to the ring for our next match.

Match # 2-
Referee-James Beard
Stephen James w/ Buddy Jack Roberts
Heel
Height-6'1
Weight-224 lbs
Hometown-Greenich,CT
Music-‘Undead’ by Hollywood Undead
-vs-
Jeff Gaylord
Face
winner-James by pinfall after a pedigree
time-5:56
after the match James looked into the camera and said-Now that’s what I call making a impact.

a promo for Barry Windham is shown to the song ‘La Grange’ by ZZ Top.He will make his FCW Debut next week.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

a promo for Magnum TA is shown to the song ‘Tuff Enuff’ by  Fabulous Thunderbirds.

Match # 3-
Referee-Shaun O’Brian
Magnum TA
Face
Weight-245 lbs
Height-6'1
Hometown-Virginia Beach,VA
Music-‘Tuff Enuff’ by  Fabulous Thunderbirds
-vs-
Gustavo Mendoza
Heel
winner-Magnum by pinfall after a belly to belly suplex
time-3:01
after the match Magnum heads over to the interview stage.
David Crockkett-Magnum,a  great debut for you here in FCW.
Magnum-Thank you David.It feels great to finall be here to wrestle in FCW.
Crockett-Next week we will see the debut of your tag team partner for the FCW Tag Team Titles Tournament,Barry Windham.
Magnum-Yes David he will and I will be here to cheer him on.the fans begin to boo as Buddy Jack Roberts comes out.
Crockett-What are you doing out here now?
Roberts-I am out here to let you and everyone else know that Impact Inc will be winning that tournament.
Magnum-Is that so?
Roberts-Yes it is. all of a sudden from out of camera range comes Bob Orton Jr who attacks Magnum from behind.Orton and Magnum fight with each other until security,referees,and several wrestlers come out to break them up.

a promo for Sting is shown to the song ‘Step Up’ by Drowning Pool.He will make his FCW Debut in 2 weeks.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

Jim Ross-fans during the commercial break we were told that on next week’s show Magnum TA will be taking on Bob Orton Jr in the main event.
David Crockett-Now before we get up to the ring for today’s main event let’s take a look at what led to it.
footage is shown.

Main Event-
Referee-James Beard
Too Much Sexy(Rob Conway/Paul Roma)
Heels
Weight-230 lbs
Height-6'0
Hometown-Atlantic City,NJ
Height-5'11
Weight-244 lbs
Hometown-Bridgeport,CT
-vs-
Test and The Patriot
Faces
Weight-320 lbs
Height-6'6
Hometown-Toronto,ON,CN
Music-‘Not Going Away’ by Ozzy Osbourne
Weight-287 lbs
Height-6'4
Hometown-New York City,NY
Music-His WWF Music
winner-no contest after the referee lost control of the match
time-12:32
after the match both teams fought each other to the back.

Jim Ross-I’m sure this issue between those 2  teams are far from being over.We’ll fans we are outta time for this week.For David Crockett and everyone else here in FCW,i’m Jim Ross.See ya next week.

the closing montage is shown to the instrumental version of the song ‘Thriller’ by Michael Jackson.

(c)2009,Jim Crockett Promotions  Inc

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING   FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 3:53 pm

Tv Taping
Tape Date-February 22nd 2009
Air Date-February 28th 2009 @ 12:00 P.M. EST
FCW Arena
Tampa,Florida

DARK MATCHES

‘Superfly’ Paul Martinez beat Dark Prince by pinfall

Mike Von Erich beat Eric Rose by pinfall

Dane Griffin/Seth Allen beat Danny Davis/Billy Joe Travis by pinfall

TV TAPING

The Fantastics beat State Patrol by pinfall

Barry Windham beat Jermaine Johnson by pinfall

Marty Jannetty/Tom Zenk  beat The Battens by pinfall

Magnum TA and Bob Orton Jr fought to a No Contest

(c)2009,Jim Crockett Promotions  Inc

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING   FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 4:11 pm

Tv Taping
Tape Date-May 17th 2009
Air Date-May 23rd 2009 @ 12:00 P.M. EST
JCP Studios
Tampa,FL

_______

Dark Matches

Blake Albright beat Dustin Heritage by pinfall

Michael Barry beat Brad Michaels by pinfall

Tv Taping

the opening montage is shown to the this theme-

Florida Championship Wrestling:Bringing You Great Wrestling Action Sanctioned By The Universal Wrestling Federation And The State Of Florida

Mike Tenay and David Crockett are at the podium.
Tenay-Welcome to Florida Championship Wrestling.I’m Mike Tenay.
Crockett-And I’m David Crockett.
Tenay-We would like to thank you all for tuning into the redebut of what we believe will become the # 1 pro wrestling show in the world.On today’s show we will see the debuts of Sam Houston and Tim Horner who will be here in tag team action.
Crockett-Every Mothers Nightmare and Buddy Landell will also be here in action.
Tenay-And in the main event Tom Zenk will be taking on Eric Embry.
Crockett-Now when we come back we will go to the ring for our first match.

a promo for Tim Horner/Sam Houston is shown.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

-match # 1-
Referee-Shaun O’Brian
Tim Horner/Sam Houston
Faces
-vs-
State Patrol{Sgt Buddy Lee Parker/Lt James Earl Wright}
Heels
winner-Horner/Houston by pinfall,Houston pinned Wright
time-5:09
during the match Baby Doll came to ringside to observe the match and she seemed impressed with Houston/Horner.
As Houston/Horner were leaving the ring they were attacked by the Destruction Crew{Mike Enos/Wayne Bloom}.DC assault Houston/Horner until referees,security,and referees come out.DC then head over to the podium.
David Crockett-What was all of that about?
Enos-That was a message to everyone here in FCW and the UWF that the Destruction Crew have arrived and will destroy everyone that gets in our way.
DC leave and head to the back.
Crockett-Fans we’ll be back after this.

a promo for Buddy Landell is shown.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

Mike Tenay is at the podium with FCW Commissioner Gary Tool.
Tenay-Welcome to the show Commissioner Tool.
Tool-Thank you Mike.
Tenay-I understand you have some information about some upcoming title tournaments that will be taking place in a few weeks here in FCW?
Tool-Yes I do Mike.First thing is that next week the Destruction Crew will take on Sam Houston and Tim Horner in the main event..Now onto other business.In a few weeks a battle royal will take place on this show to crown the 1st Ever FCW Tv Champion.The Tv Title will be a title that will only be defended on tv,you will never see that title defended on a non televised show.Now after that champion is crowned a tournament will begin to crown the 1st Ever FCW Tag Team Champions.The 1st Round of the tournament will take place on this show with the remaining rounds taking place at the Fort Hesterly Armory here in Tampa.Also at the Fort Hesterly Armory a tournament will take place to crown the 1st Ever FCW Heavyweight Champion.This tournament will take place after the tag team tournament concludes.Thank you all for your time.
Tool leaves and heads to the back.

-match # 2-
Referee-James Beard
Buddy Landell
Heel
-vs-
Eric Rose
Face
winner-Landell by submission
time-6:12
after the match Landell heads over to the podium.
David Crockett-Welcome to FCW Mr Landell.
Landell-That’s Nature Boy Buddy Landell.
Crockett-Okay.
Landell-Don’t get smart with me Davey Boy.
Crockett sets the mic down walks away.
Landell-That’s what I thought.
the fans begin to boo very loud.
Landell-You hillbillys can boo me all that you want to because it doesn’t bother me 1 bit.I predict that 2009 will be the Year Of Buddy Landell as I will become the 1st Ever FCW Heavyweight Champion.2009 will also be the year that I become the UWF World Heavyweight Champion when I slap the figure four on Maxine Payne or whoever has the title at that time.
a female fan is shown laughing.
Landell-Hey honey don’t make me come over there and go ‘Chris Brown On You’...Anyways,Maxine Payne is a jabroni that only became the champion because he was able to beat a f#####(edited for television).When I beat Maxine for that title he will be so ashamed of himself that he will leave pro wrestling forever.
Landell leaves and heads to the back.

a promo for Every Mothers Nightmare is shown.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

-match # 3-
Every Mothers Nightmare{John Tatum/Jack Victory}
Heels
-vs-
Matt & Mark Vanisko
Faces
winner-EMN by pinfall,Tatum pinned Matt after a superkick
time-6:34
during the match Missy Hyatt came to ringside to observe the match and she seemed impressed with EMN.
After the match Tatum looked into the camera-You’re looking at the team that will become the 1st Ever FCW Tag Team Champions.

a promo for Tom Zenk is shown.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

a black limo,with a Georgia License Plate, is shown arriving at the building during the commercial break..

-main event-
Tom Zenk
Faces
-vs-
Eric Embry
winner-Zenk by pinfall after a slingshot suplex
time-11:22
after the match as Zenk was leaving the ring he was attacked by a huge man dressed like a biker.The mystery man sets up a table ringside and chokelams Zenk through it.The mystery  man is about to give Zenk a chokeslam on the floor but security,referees,and several wrestlers come out.
The mystery man then heads over to the podium.
Mike Tenay-Who are you and what is the meaning behind all of this?
Mystery Man-Who I am is none of you damn business.Why I did that is because that was a message from my boss.
Tenay-Your boss?Who is this person you call your boss?
Mystery Man-It will be revealed all in due time. the Mystery Man leaves and heads to the back.
Tenay-Fans we are out of time.For David Crockett,I’m Mike Tenay.See you all right here next week.

Tom Zenk is shown being put on a stretcher as the credits roll to end the show.

(c)2009,Jim Crockett Promotions Inc

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING   FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 4:12 pm

Tv Taping
Tape Date-May 17th 2009
Air Date-May 30th 2009 @ 12:00 P.M. EST
JCP Studios
Tampa,FL

_______

Dark Matches

No Dark Matches As This Was Taped After The Same Night As FCW Tv # 1

Tv Taping

the opening montage is shown to the this theme-

##Florida Championship Wrestling:Bringing You Great Wrestling Action Sanctioned By The Universal Wrestling Federation And The State Of Florida##

The Fantastics(Tommy Rogers/Bobby Fulton) beat Dos Villanos by pinfall @ 6:09

Bill Goldberg beat Brian Blade by pinfall @ 2:23

Rob Conway/Gary Young beat Dustin Heritage/Brad Michaels by pinfall @ 6:17

Al Perez beat Paul Martinez by pinfall @ 5:34

Destruction Crew(Mike Enos/Wayne Bloom) went to a No Contest with Tim Horner/Sam Houston @ 13:20

(c)2009,Jim Crockett Promotions Inc

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING   FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 4:14 pm

the above show was my last show on the UWF Board until 2010....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING   FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING Empty

Back to top Go down

FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds-
Jump to: