FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chris Jericho & The Inner Circle Present: Rock & Wrestling Rager

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

Chris Jericho  & The Inner Circle Present: Rock & Wrestling Rager  Empty
PostSubject: Chris Jericho & The Inner Circle Present: Rock & Wrestling Rager    Chris Jericho  & The Inner Circle Present: Rock & Wrestling Rager  EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 4:38 pm

Chris Jericho  & The Inner Circle Present: Rock & Wrestling Rager  Kd8HeOc

Chris Jericho: "The past couple of weeks, all I have heard is that WCW is putting on the tour of the Summer with their Summer Sizzler tour..... HELLO PEOPLE.....Have you met me??? I'm Chris Jericho baby!! And nobody, and i mean, NOOOOOOBOODDDYYY out does Chris Jericho. And on August 9th, we are gonna prove it when The Inner Circle Presents..... The Rock and Wrestling Rager at Sea! And trust me when I say, WCW has nothing on this party! Not only will you be part of the coolest cruise known to man, but The Inner Circle will personally be inviting talents from around the IWA to compete. And not to mention a live performance from the coolest band ever..... FOZZY! So call your parents and borrow the money or sell your sister's underwear..... but DO NOT....miss the party of the year!"    

Chris Jericho  & The Inner Circle Present: Rock & Wrestling Rager  EFRUUIn

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho & The Inner Circle Present: Rock & Wrestling Rager    Chris Jericho  & The Inner Circle Present: Rock & Wrestling Rager  EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 4:30 pm

Chris Jericho  & The Inner Circle Present: Rock & Wrestling Rager  9q3qk79

Chris Jericho: "As if The Wrestle Rager being the coolest show of the year wasnt enough, yours truly..... Le Champion..... The Demo God.... Chris Jericho ......has just confirmed a match that AEW was afraid to sign. A match that WCW needed to get done, but couldnt. And I did it for you fans! Because at Wrestle Rager the first ever Hell in a Cell match to ever take place on a cruise ship will happen as Asuka defends the IWA Womens World title against Britt Baker! And to up the ante, this will be Britt Bakers last title shot as long as Asuka is the champion!  This match couldnt happen in WCW or AEW.....This is neutral ground baby! And its only at Wrestle Rager at Sea! Your welcome!!!"  

Chris Jericho  & The Inner Circle Present: Rock & Wrestling Rager  XJ7tiNE

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho & The Inner Circle Present: Rock & Wrestling Rager    Chris Jericho  & The Inner Circle Present: Rock & Wrestling Rager  EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 7:40 pm

Chris Jericho  & The Inner Circle Present: Rock & Wrestling Rager  K52bgo0

Chris Jericho: "Once again the IWA officials do their best to keep the talents they dont have interest in down. Well not at Chris Jericho's Wrestle Rager baby!! I promised you the most badass show possible. And I have pulled it off once again. The match the fans want to see..... the match that must happen.....its Hulk Hogan against The Machine..... Brian Cage!! And it's only at Wrestle Rager at Sea!!"        

Chris Jericho  & The Inner Circle Present: Rock & Wrestling Rager  QSO4GBQ

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho & The Inner Circle Present: Rock & Wrestling Rager    Chris Jericho  & The Inner Circle Present: Rock & Wrestling Rager  EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 1:12 pm

Chris Jericho  & The Inner Circle Present: Rock & Wrestling Rager  RdsGStn

Chris Jericho: "So Chris Benoit wants to go on National TV and challenge me to a match? And goes as far as to threaten me by coming looking for me! You stupid idiot..... I'm Chris Jericho! You come looking for me and my Inner Circle will end your days! But before they do that.... I want to embarrass you. By pinning your shoulders to the mat and make you eat your words. So I accept Benoit! On my show....in my ring.....in my World! Your going down!"      

Chris Jericho  & The Inner Circle Present: Rock & Wrestling Rager  SE0h9cY

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho & The Inner Circle Present: Rock & Wrestling Rager    Chris Jericho  & The Inner Circle Present: Rock & Wrestling Rager  EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 10:22 pm

Chris Jericho  & The Inner Circle Present: Rock & Wrestling Rager  RdsGStn

Chris Jericho: "Bruiser Brody and Stan Hansen..... their best friends..... then they hate each other.... but their the craziest bastards in the entire WWF! And we listen to what the fans want.... and you people wanna see blood! You wanna see a fight? Well its gonna happen at the Wrestle Rager baby!"      

Chris Jericho  & The Inner Circle Present: Rock & Wrestling Rager  U3nIPPA

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho & The Inner Circle Present: Rock & Wrestling Rager    Chris Jericho  & The Inner Circle Present: Rock & Wrestling Rager  Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Jericho & The Inner Circle Present: Rock & Wrestling Rager
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE :: News, Notes & all business.-
Jump to: