FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NWA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 7-(Another Hour Of Great Pro Wrestling)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

NWA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 7-(Another Hour Of Great Pro Wrestling) Empty
PostSubject: NWA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 7-(Another Hour Of Great Pro Wrestling)   NWA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 7-(Another Hour Of Great Pro Wrestling) EmptySun May 02, 2021 4:01 pm

NWA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 7-(Another Hour Of Great Pro Wrestling) Nwalog11

National Wrestling Alliance
Television Taping
JCP Studios
Charlotte,NC
Tape Date-April 26th 2021
Air Date-May 1st 2021

-NWA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING-

NWA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 7-(Another Hour Of Great Pro Wrestling) Nwahollywood-2

Highlights of  National Heavyweight Title Tournament  are shown.

The opening montage is shown to this-

**NWA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING-BRING YOU GREAT PRO WRESTLING ACTION,SANCTIONED BY THE IWA**

Tony Schiavone and David Crockett welcome everyone to the show then preview the show….

NWA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 7-(Another Hour Of Great Pro Wrestling) Davidn10

They mention that today’s main event will be Jeff Jarrett taking on Wahoo McDaniel.
They also mention that the NWA National Heavyweight Champion is not here because he requested the day off after winning that title.

Match # 1-
Terry Taylor
-vs-
Steven Dane
Winner-Taylor by pinfall
Time-4:54
during the match an instert promo by Buddy Landell where he said people like Terry Taylor are losers and should'nt be in this business.

Highlights of IWA’S SUPER CLASH are shown to ‘Bodies’ by Drowning Pool.

-COMMERCIAL-

A promo for NWA World Wide Wrestling is shown.The main event this week will be Midnight Express taking on Steve & Scott Armstrong.

Craig Johnson is at the podium with Cowboy Bill Watts.He says that Abdullah The Butcher has been fined $2500 for what he did last week and if it happens again he will be suspended.Don Carson comes out and says that nothing will stop Abdullah in the NWA and that you can fine him all you want  because money is no problem with him.Carson also says that next week the next part of his EMPIRE OF DESTRUCTION will be making his debut here in the NWA.

Match # 2-
Billy & Bart Gunn
-vs-
The Grapplers(# 1 & # 2)
Winner-Gunns by pinfall,Billy pinned # 2
Time-5:16
During the match Sunshine was shown in the crowd but her name wasn’t mentioned.She appeared happy with what she saw.

A promo for MAGNUM TA is shown.He will be making his NWA Debut soon.

-COMMERCIAL-

A promo for NWA SHOP ZONE is shown.

Craig Johnson interviews Steve & Scott Armstrong at the podium.They saw their dad is doing fine and will be back as soon as he is able to be.They also say Brad will be returning soon.

Match # 3-
Ron & Don Harris w/ JJ Dillon
-vs-
Steve Doll/Rex King
Winner-Ron/Don by pinfall,Don pinned Doll
Time-6:23
After the match Ron/Don/JJ are interviewed ringside by Craig Johnson.They say there is no team  here in the NWA or even the IWA that can compete on their level.They challenge the IWA World Tag Team Champions to come here to the NWA and put their titles on the line,if they have any guts.
Tom Zenk/Brian Pillman come out and say they need not worry  about the IWA Champs but should be worried about the other teams that are in the NWA.They challenge them to put their NWA Titles on the line against them instead.JJ said maybe.

A promo for ROCK n’ ROLL EXPRESS is shown.They will make their NWA Debut soon.

-COMMERCIAL-

A promo for the NWA Television Title is shown.A Battle Royal will take place next week where the final 2 remaining will then face each other the following week to determine who will be the champion.

Tony Schiavone/David Crockett announce that later this summer a 16 Team Tournament will take place.It will be called CROCKETT CUP.More info will be released  later.

NWA FAN CAM Highlights are shown of recent NWA House Shows to the song 'Ladies And Gentlemen' by Saliva.All NWA House Shows are recorded on NWA FAN CAM.

-COMMERCIAL

A promo for UPCOMING NWA SHOWS is shown-
May 02-Greensboro,NC-House Show
May 03-Charlotte,NC-Championship Wrestling TV Taping
May 06-Florence,SC-House  Show
May 07-Aiken,SC-House Show
May 08-Spartanburg,SC-House Show

Ring Announcer-First,From Oklahoma..’Chief’ Wahoo McDaniel.
Wahoo comes to the ring.
Ring Announcer-And now.He is  led to the ring by the ‘Manager Of Champions’ James J Dillon.He is the NWA Southern Heavyweight Champion.From Tennessee.. Jeff Jarrett.
Jarrett makes his way to the ring.

Main Event-NWA Southern Heavyweight Championship
( c ) Jeff Jarrett w/ JJ Dillon
-vs-
Wahoo McDaniel
Winner-Wahoo by disqualification after Jarrett threw the referee out of the ring.Jarrett retains his title
Time-10:07
After the match Jarrett assaulted Wahoo until a masked man came to the ring  with a chair for the save.The masked man took off his mask to reveal himself as Magnum TA as the show came to an end.

©2021,Jim Crockett Promotions Inc.

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: NWA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 7-(Another Hour Of Great Pro Wrestling)   NWA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 7-(Another Hour Of Great Pro Wrestling) EmptyTue May 04, 2021 2:24 pm

Taylor and the Generic Nature Boy could be a good program

Cmon Watts.....your supposed to be all about letting the guys get physical. Get off Abbys ass

Looks like Sunshine likes what she sees in the Gunns

I agree with Pillman and Zenk. If anyone should get a world tag shoy, it should be them. Anubody but the Harris Bros

Dig the battle royal concept to crown your tv champ

Will the Crockett Cup be a fed wide tourny? I used to run them on the other board. Think I ran 3 years of Crockett Cups

Magnum is here. Looks like Jarrett is in his sights

Cool show

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: NWA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 7-(Another Hour Of Great Pro Wrestling)   NWA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 7-(Another Hour Of Great Pro Wrestling) EmptyTue May 04, 2021 4:19 pm

ChairShot wrote:
Taylor and the Generic Nature Boy could be a good program

Cmon Watts.....your supposed to be all about letting the guys get physical. Get off Abbys ass

Looks like Sunshine likes what she sees in the Gunns

I agree with Pillman and Zenk. If anyone should get a world tag shoy, it should be them. Anubody but the Harris Bros

Dig the battle royal concept to crown your tv champ

Will the Crockett Cup be a fed wide tourny? I used to run them on the other board. Think I ran 3 years of Crockett Cups

Magnum is here. Looks like Jarrett is in his sights

Cool show

yes i plan on having Crockett Cup be a IWA Tourney.I ran 1 back when i had WCW on the NWA Board years ago.It was a 6 Man Tag Tourney.......

Stay tuned to see how the Abby Stuff goes.

Magnum coming out was added as i was typing the show.

i love having Battle Royals on my shows and this is a good way to determine the TV Title.

Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: NWA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 7-(Another Hour Of Great Pro Wrestling)   NWA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 7-(Another Hour Of Great Pro Wrestling) EmptyWed May 05, 2021 11:59 am

I was the biggest Terry Taylor mark when I was a kid

Like the idea of you doing the Crockett Cup

I have never been a Magnum fan but hopefully you can change my mind

good show

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: NWA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 7-(Another Hour Of Great Pro Wrestling)   NWA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 7-(Another Hour Of Great Pro Wrestling) EmptyWed May 05, 2021 1:04 pm

Wes-ticular Fortitude wrote:
I was the biggest Terry Taylor mark when I was a kid

Like the idea of you doing the Crockett Cup

I have never been a Magnum fan but hopefully you can change my mind

good show

i've always been a Terry Taylor Mark.I've had him on every roster i have ever had at least once.

Magnum has always been a fav of mine.It's hard to get him over because his Real Life Career was short and also it depends on who is booking him.

Crockett Cup is a given since my promotion is a Crockett Promotion.Just not sure when it will take place though.

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: NWA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 7-(Another Hour Of Great Pro Wrestling)   NWA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 7-(Another Hour Of Great Pro Wrestling) EmptyWed May 05, 2021 9:03 pm

Lots of action here as i would expect!

I really like the factions u have here so far!

Im think the HARRIS BROS are my favorites here right now!

MAGGIE MAY IS HERE!

Good show BADS!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NWA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 7-(Another Hour Of Great Pro Wrestling)   NWA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 7-(Another Hour Of Great Pro Wrestling) Empty

Back to top Go down

NWA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 7-(Another Hour Of Great Pro Wrestling)
Page 1 of 1