FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glory 04 - Atlantic City, NJ

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

Glory 04 - Atlantic City, NJ Empty
PostSubject: Glory 04 - Atlantic City, NJ   Glory 04 - Atlantic City, NJ EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 5:58 pm

Glory 04 - Atlantic City, NJ Glory

From the Hard Rock Live in Atlantic City, NJ.

Glory 04 - Atlantic City, NJ Tzoo.hd.98392.9295.989080.HardRock_cp_badge

{Show opens with Dana White talking to his entire women's division.}

White: Ladies I brought you all here to let you know that at our Parade Show we will be crowning a Glory Women's Champion. There's going to be just like the men a Championship Tournament. Only this is going to take place during our other show debuting this week, titled Reload. Now Rhea you need to concentrate on your Match for the World title at Parade of Champions so you are not in the Tournament. The other 12 of you will fight until there is only 3 left and you will face each other at the XWA Parade Show. Any questions?

Lucas: Yeah... Why even bother with this? Just hand me the belt now...

{Now every one starts arguing and yelling at each other.}

White: *Sigh* I gotta find me a GM....

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Styles: Hello everyone and welcome to GLORY. I'm Joey Styles and we are here in AC! Atlantic City at the Hard Rock Live and we are ready for huge show tonight as we will have all 4 Semi Final matches for our Heavyweight Title Tournament tonight. Please welcome my broadcast partner, The Coach, Jonathan Coachman. Well Coach at least today you know the match-ups ahead of time.

Coach: As it should be when working with a mega-star like myself. Tonight we have those 4 big tournament matches and two men making their in-ring debuts against each other. Roderick Strong of the Undisputed Era takes on Jay Lethal.

Styles: We will also be hearing from Kamille later in the Path to Glory Segment. Now lets get this started!

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Adam Cole - GLORY Heavyweight Championship Tournament

(No Undisputed Era coming out with Cole but Joey points out that doesn't mean they aren't cloose by. However this match is wrestled cleanly. Both men like to utilize knee strikes in their offense but it seems like Shinsuke is more adapt at that early on. He lays Adam across the top buckle and connects with a leaping Knee to the sternum. Naka looks for the Landslide but Cole elbows free and counters with an Avalanche Corona Crash! 1.. 2.. no.

They continue to fight Nakamura hits a Swinging Neckbreaker he goes for the Boma Ye but Adam dropkicks the knee. Nakamura is down as Cole applies a Figure Four. Shinsuke is able to fight off the pain and eventually reverse it but Adam is able to get free. After Nakamura tries another Boma Ye that misses and he hits his knee into the buckle. Cole has him and delivers the Florida Keys for the three count.)

Winner: Adam Cole

Glory 04 - Atlantic City, NJ Adamcole2018

Styles: Cole is into the Semis.

Coach: It was a good match but Adam Cole knows how to win in this type of situation and he did it without the Undisputed Era.

Styles: Let's see what he as to say. Devin?

Devin: Adam Cole... You now move to the Final Four of the tournament. You are in the Parade of Champions tournament. We could be seeing you very soon with a lot of gold.

Cole: Not just me Devin. But all the Undisputed ERA. O'Reilly & Fish are going to win those World Tag straps. Roddy is going to become the Junior Champ and yours truly? Heh... Well you know how that goes. People thought the Bullet Club made me... Oh no.. I made them and I don't need them to prove my dominance. WE are going to do what I've done before... Rule this industry... and that my dear Devin... is Undisputed....

Devin: Thank you.

{In the back we see Alexa Bliss walking up to catering and she is stopped by Hana Kimura.}

Kimura: I'm sorry to bother you Miss Bliss. But I didn't get the chance earlier. I just came to GLORY today and just wanted you to know that you have been a great inspiration for me.

{We can see Alexa visually rolling her eyes.}

Bliss: Look kid...How old are you?

Kimura: I'm 23...

Bliss: Yeah, no one cares... you say I inspire you? I inspire every woman in that locker room. I inspire every woman in any locker room, In fact I inspire any woman sitting at home watching me. That's the life you lead when you're Alexa Bliss. Look at you. You got the pink hair. Its obvious you want to be me. Not that I blame you, of course. But here's some advice.... Don't bother a Superstar when she's on her way to get her salad from catering. I see your in the Tournament, cute. I wont see you because you wont get out the first round though and I obviously am winning it all. Now run along... go ahead... shoo!

{Alexa struts by with an evil smirk and heads to catering while Hana curls her lip in disappointment.}

Styles: Another Tournament match with two big dogs in Rusev & Keith Lee.

Coach: I don't know about this Keith Lee. He struts around here like he's a big deal. You need to earn that swagger. Like I did, at ESPN, You know I work there, right?

Styles: If only we could forget, Let's send it back to Yanet Garcia.

Glory 04 - Atlantic City, NJ Fitness-model-Yanet-Garcia-6

Rusev vs Keith Lee - GLORY Heavyweight Championship Tournament

This certainly qualifies for a Heavyweight encounter as two of the largest men in Glory square off. Rusev is firing big forearms at Lee who is responding in kind. Rusev ducks a right hand from Keith and hits a Back Suplex. He begins working the back dropping knees into it and stomping the back of the neck of the big man. He goes to apply the Accolade but Lee somehow rises up and delivers an Electric Chair Suplex. He hits the ropes and catches Rusev with a Cross Body. 1.. 2.. No.

Again these big men go back to exchanging heavy blows. Rusev hits a Fallaway Slam and again applies the Accolade. This time Lee is hurt and is in trouble. He uses his incredible will to drag himself to the ropes. Rusev hits the ropes for a running hip attack but is met with the pounce. Rusev is stunned as Lee grabs him and delivers Big Bang Catastrophe (Fireman's Carry Powerslam). 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Keith Lee

Glory 04 - Atlantic City, NJ 450?cb=20180817051920

{We switch backstage to Devin Taylor.}

Glory 04 - Atlantic City, NJ 5223_1447077049

Devin: I am here with one of the women entered in the Glory Women's Championship Tournament, Bianca Belair.

Belair: Hayyy...

Devin: Bianca you and 11 other women are vying for the top prize for women in Glory. How is it important for you to win.

Belair: It need to be important to all of dem. I mean I'm coming for heads in this one. I look good in most colors but girl I be on Fleek in Gold. Ya feel me?

{Up walks Mandy Rose.}

Rose: I'm glad you feel that way. You see I'm taking it very seriously and at Reload you got me in the first round, So you go smack that gum all you want and watch me as I head towards the top of Glory.

Belair: Girl... you just started going here. You don't even know me like that. I can't even believe you being basic and ackin salty. But bet, I'll see you at Reload. And when I do get ready cuz its on sight!

{Bianca walks away.}

Devin: Lot of heat in the women's division.

Styles: We step away from the tournament a moment to see two men make their debuts here.

Coach: Jay Lethal & Roderick Strong. These 2 guys both came over from the same territory in the recent past. But here in Glory everyone wants to get off to a fast start.

Roderick Strong vs Jay Lethal

(We see no UE again here, Strong & Lethal await the introductions calmly. The match starts off very standard. Some feeling out process. Then Strong gets Jay in the corner and lets loose a hard chop. Lethal then gets him in the corner lets out a "Whoo" and returns the favor. Match starts to heat up. Strong nails a Sick Kick and covers for two. Jay hits a Lethal Combination. He also gets a two count. Jay hits a Spinning Brainbuster and goes up top for a Flying Elbow But Roddy is up and hits a Super Belly To Belly. Then he works the back with a few Backbreakers. He looks for the Strong Hold but Jay fights it and gets free. He goes for Death by Roderick but Jay is able to escape it. He hits the ropes.... Lethal Injection! Jay is looking to go up... O'Reilly & Fish run out but here come Edge & Gargano. They are fighting on the floor as Lethal nails the Flying Elbow. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Jay Lethal

Glory 04 - Atlantic City, NJ QE4oaw9d-600x338

Styles: Finally! Someone counters the Undisputed Era's interference.

Coach: That's insane. Edge & Gargano had no business coming out here! They ruined the Undisputed Era's perfect record!

Styles: It couldn't happen to a better group of guys. Devin is in the ring...

Devin: Jay, big win over Roderick Strong. Luckily you had some back up with these two.

Lethal: Devin, it feels great to get my hand raised here in Glory. Undisputed Era think that they are just going to play the numbers game every time? Well you didn't count on these two..

Edge: You see boys, fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me... But not three times. This is GLORY, where we fight with honor. The better man wins. Well you know none of you are the better men. Not anymore.

Gargano: You guys say you're Undisputed? Well if you mean the biggest jerk-offs in the IWA then I guess you're right! We got your number now. Strong I heard you're going to be in the Lightweight Title Tournament? Good, so am I. See you there.

Devin: A fired up threesome here, celebrating a win for Jay Lethal.

{We return to Path to Glory with Cathy Kelley.}

Glory 04 - Atlantic City, NJ WWE-NXT-Cathy-Kelley-beautiful-brunette-blonde-jumper

Kelley: Welcome my guest, Kamile. Kamile you wrestled on our first episode and got an impressive victory. Now you are going to compete in the Glory Women's Championship tournament. Some are calling you the favorite.

Kamille: I don't care about any of that. All I do is go in the ring and try to go right through my opponent. It will be no different in the Tournament. Whoever gets in my way will be steamrolled.

Kelley: So let's get a little more about you. You've only been wrestling for 3 years?

Kamille: That's right. Before that I was in the Legends Football League and before that I was a Division 1 Softball Star. I'm a Power Lifter, Body builder & Fitness model. So you see I am the Supreme athlete.

Kelley: That is a very impressive resume. You were born in Durham, NC. Is that where you trained to be a wrestler?

Kamille: No actually I moved down to Florida. I went to a few training schools soaking it all up but soon I realized I had surpassed my teachers. It was time to make move and now I'm here in the IWA.

Kelley: What are your immediate goals?

Kamille: To be the World Champion of course. Why should I wait? I already know no one can stop me. So I'm going to run through everyone here in Glory then whoever wins the Title on August 1st. Get ready Because Kamille is coming for you.

Kelley: That's A good place I think to end this. Thank you for your time. We look forward to seeing you in the Tournament.

Killer Kross vs "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka - GLORY Heavyweight Championship Tournament

(Kross makes his dramatic entrance once again this week. Scarlett sings him down to the ring. It is quite the spectacle and again we get the "Fall & Pray" chants. Then out comes the Superfly to a big ovation. The Superfly is a big man but Kross is REALLY big. Nevertheless Jimmy fears no one and they go right at it. Trading chops, punches kicks and a headbutt by Jimmy that drives Kross in the corner. Jimmy nails a few Knife Hands there. He goes to whip him to the far corner but Kross reverses that. Jimmy bounds out into a Clothesline. Kross goes for the Doomsday Saito but Jimmy flips free and dropkicks Kross then hits a jumping Headbutt. Kross is stunned and Jimmy executes a Backbreaker. He goes up top but Scarlett is harassing him for a second but thats all it takes for Killer Kross to be able to get his knees up when Jimmy jumps. Doomsday Saito follows and then he locks in the Kross Jacket. Snuka refuses to tap but soon his arm goes limp and the referee stops it.

Winner: Killer Kross

Glory 04 - Atlantic City, NJ Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTSy9AGOzkrXWrqjNjDuZgTu9Gbd0e6g_gpSQ&usqp=CAU

Styles: That is two veteran Stars that Kross has taken down. Jimmy gave him a better fight but in the end Killer Kross lives up to that moniker.

Coach: This is a scary man, Joey. Not sure if he can ever be beaten.

Styles: Well still to come is Brock Lesnar vs the Samoan Werewolf, Jacob Fatu, Could you imagine... who ever wins that war may face Kross?

Coach: That's why Glory has the most insane roster in the IWA. Godzilla & King Kong would be jobbers here.

Styles: Well that Main Event is coming next!

MAIN EVENT: "The Samoan Werewolf" Jacob Fatu vs Brock Lesnar - GLORY Heavyweight Championship Tournament

Fatu is led to the ring by his manager Skandor Akbar. The out comes the Beast Incarnate Brock Lesnar led by Precious Paul Ellering. Brock is doing his warm ups. He turns to speak to Ellering and Skandor signals Fatu and he attacks Lesnar. The referee calls for the bell as Jacob is rifling Head strikes to the body and shoulders on Brock. Brock shoves him away but Jacob bounces up and charges firing elbows and punches. Jacob gives him a Belly to Belly Suplex then a jumping Senton. He goes up for The Howling.... He misses! Clothesline by Brock. Then it's time to go to Suplex City. He hits 4 straight German Suplexes on Jacob. He Goes for the F5 but Jacob gets free and headbutts Brock to the back of the skull. He gives him a Samoan Drop. 1.. 2..

NO! Fatu is like a wild animal stomping Lesnar. Brock catches his foot and turns it into a kneebar. Fatu is able to get to the ropes. But Brock hooks him and German Suplexes him Over the ropes. Jacob hits head first on the apron. Brock goes out and gives him an F5 into the crowd. He returns to the ring as the referee counts Fatu out.  

Winner By Countout: Brock Lesnar

Glory 04 - Atlantic City, NJ Brock-lesnar-696x391

Styles: Coach... This man truly is a monster...

Coach: First Goldberg, then Jacob Fatu... Brock won them both but he has taken a ton of punishment. You have to wonder as he kneels now in the ring. How much wear has he put on himself?

Styles: And in 2 weeks... He goes to California and the Parade of Champions Tournament! You have to wonder has Brock taken on more than even he can handle? But that is all the time for this week. Join us next time as we go to the Elks Lodge, in Queens, NY. Where we will learn the entire field for the Glory Lightweight Championship Tournament. Until then I'm Joey Styles...

Coach: And I'm Jonathan Coachman.

Styles: We will see you next time on GLORY! Good Night!

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: Glory 04 - Atlantic City, NJ   Glory 04 - Atlantic City, NJ EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 12:41 pm

I have always liked who you write for Adam Cole . Your writing actually made me a real world fan of a guy I used to just think meh about . Now I can’t get enough of his promos in matches here and in the real world .

Bliss is so cocky ! Lol . Love it !!

Glad to see Edge and Gargano turn the tables . Take that UE !!!!

Hated seeing my boy Jimmy Snuka lose . Grrr 😖

Ok . Brock stopping Jacob Fatu is huge . He is so scary right now and as part of the LoD the sky is the limit for him .

Great stuff my dude 😂

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Glory 04 - Atlantic City, NJ   Glory 04 - Atlantic City, NJ EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 2:49 pm

Not surprised to see Cole win this one

Good promo from Bliss. She deserves a good push

Nice win for Keith Lee. This roster is stacked. Interested to see who rises to the top

Mandy might of bit off more than she wants in Belair

Not sure why......but I'm still not buying Gargano with Edge

Kross is another one of those names I cant wait to see how fits in

I was looking for the upset win for Fatu here. I'm on the fence with Lesnar.

Great show
Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: Glory 04 - Atlantic City, NJ   Glory 04 - Atlantic City, NJ EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 2:26 pm

Adam Cole is still my single biggest regret ever in the E fed ... in 15 years

Holy shit your final 4 of the tournament is LOADED.... I cant even guess who is going to win

I am hoping for a long, sustained push for Bliss ... She may be one of the hottest women but for whatever reason no one has held on to her for too long in yer E fed history

Edge and Gargano is a strange pairing, but when you have a common enemy sometimes that happens

the UE run this MF

Brock vs Fatu ... Im surprised this match was given away so early, but I like that Fatu didn't taken the pin ... He can be built up as a monster ...

Brock vs Lee is gonna be a great hoss battle in the Semis

Great show

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glory 04 - Atlantic City, NJ   Glory 04 - Atlantic City, NJ Empty

Back to top Go down

Glory 04 - Atlantic City, NJ
Page 1 of 1