FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA Empty
PostSubject: XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA   XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:51 pm

XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA 0af1012acfc8b7b1824361d190c66e8627faf591_hq

XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - THE XWA DUNGEON (Addition Financial Arena)
CITY - Orlando, Florida
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA Addition_Financial_Arena

XWA RECAP

• Richie Steamboat wants revenge for La Sombra's attack on him.

• Austin Aries is now the #1 contender for the XWA Cruiserweight Championship.

• Tony Nese attacked  partner, Caleb Conley after they lost yet another match in XWA.

• Tommy Dreamer defeated King Fale to become the new XWA Champion, with help from Kevin Steen.

• Io & Mio Shirai turned on Asuka.

• The Ascension attacked the Young Bucks, leaving Nick Jackson bloody.

• The iiConics lost the World titles but are still at odds with the Canadian Ninjas.

• XWA left the UWF and joined the International Wrestling Alliance.

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Dungeon AKA Addition Arena on the campus of UCF in Orlando, FL. The New opening song Rockstar by DaBaby & Roddy Ricch. The song plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton and the return of Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR6T1WFpZYwRFCsUmhrV2y0MQEuMb5a_pGhwA&usqp=CAU

Saxton: Hello everyone, welcome to XWA TV. Yes we're still here on TNT but right now we send you to the ring and the owner of XWA Snoop Dogg.

XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA Screen-Shot-2020-04-16-at-14.05.52-350x350

Snoop: Hello fans of the XWA. I'm get right into it. You fans turned into the XWA.TV a few days ago to see The Great American Bash. What you got instead was XWA Xodus. It was a just a few minutes long as we saw "Magnum" Adam Cole break it down for you. There was a lot going on behind the scenes in the UWF you guys didn't see on the air. A lot of infighting and sides being drawn and those with power were not on the side we were. We got passed up in World Title matches. Our Champions weren't being booked. There was a ton of shady officiating in not just our matches but anyone whose side we stood on. It was obvious it was no longer an even playing field. As a kid from the streets I knew all about unfair playing fields. Well I wasn't letting that go down. So we bounced.

I want to tell yall, anyone who ordered that Bash Show has been refunded their money. And we will have that big show but it wont be the Bash. It will be part of the IWA Parade in August. And to all the fans of XWA it will stream on our XWA.TV site for Free. For those who want to come to the Amway Center in Orlando to see it Live we are charging seats at 50% discounts. We are here in the IWA because we believe in it and we want OUR fans to come with us. XWA Xodus was not the ending. It was a beginning. We are here... we are strong... and we are XTREME!

(Fans chanting "XWA". As the camera returns to Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

Saxton: What a rousing speech from 'Boss Dog'. Folks I am here and don't adjust your TV sets. Yes next to me is the one and only, Tammy Sytch. Welcome back to XWA.

Sytch: A NEW XWA! When I was told they were leaving UWF and asked if I wanted to come along. You know what I said?

Saxton: Tell me...

Sytch: I said fire that moron Saxton and you got a deal! But... they said they couldn't do that so I figured I would try to help you out anyway....

Saxton: You're all heart Tammy. Well while we still are XWA on TNT. You may see some changes in our set design and some of the faces backstage but what doesn't change is the action and tonight in our Main Event, The New XWA Champion, Tommy Dreamer will defend that title against The Fallen Angel.

Sytch: Wow what a match! Also tonight one of my favorite new teams is here, Law & Order.

Saxton: Figures you would like them. Teal Piper has as her guest on Piper's Place the leader of Bullet Club, AJ Styles. All that plus Nicole Matthews faces Billie Kay. Now let's send it to Jojo Offerman.

XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA 008_JOJO_HAIR_09052016sb_0013--160eb503641c7f3a8d218f4ce74144da

JoJo: This is our opening bout!  It has a 20 Minute Time Limit. It is scheduled for 1 fall!

(Crowd repeats "One Fall!")

Richie Steamboat
Charlotte, NC

vs

Tony Nese
Ridge, NY

(Byron informs us during the match that the Instant replay rule in XWA has been discontinued as the IWA did not want to take power away from its referees. Richie and Tony have a nice back & forth match. Nese hits a Avalanche Samoan Drop for a two count. Steamboat comes back hitting a Superkick. Then out walks La Sombra. Richie hits a Double Underhook Suplex into a Rings of Saturn. But then Richie sees the masked man and releases the hold. He wants to go after Sombra but the ref pushes Steamboat back and then Sombra jumps on the apron. Nese Low Blows Richie from behind, but in sneaks Caleb Conley who kicks Nese low and DDTs him and slides out. The ref gets Sombra down as Richie is shaking off the effects of the low blow. He sets Nese up on the ropes and delivers the Thunderbird Driver. 1.. 2. 3.)

Winner: Richie Steamboat

Sytch: WHOA! What the hell is that?

Saxton: The Thunderbird Driver, you've been away a while at DAW. And then Outlaw... I hear there was a train involved....

Sytch: Have you ever heard of a work!

XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA Xwa10

(Show returns to the back with new XWA interviewer Dianna Dahlgren.)

XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA 300?cb=20150613145304

Dahlgren: Welcome to IWA's XWA! I'm Dianna Dahlgren and with me now is Io & Mio Shirai. Ladies at XWA 100 you turned on your Unity partner Asuka and injured her causing her to lose the RSW Womens Championship. Now Asuka like us are now in IWA and shes going to Parade of Champions with a chance to win the World Championship. Do you regret your actions now?

Mio: You are about to regret opening your mouth...

Io: Listen to me.... Unity? I don't need.... annnnyyy friend... I have my sister. Asuka leave me alone to be attacked, time and time again. There was noooo unity.... Only jealousy. Asuka jealous because I am XWA Femme Fatale Champion.

Mio: Now Asuka think she will become World Champion? Listen "Kana", if you win at Parade of Champions, The Genius of the Sky... Io Shirai..... will be coming for you.

Io: I... am the Queen of XWA. Long Live the Queen...

Saxton: No matter what wrestling body we work for one thing wont change. The hatred between The iiConics & The Canadian Ninjas.

Sytch: Both teams made it to the top elsewhere. But this IWA and there are no World titles to be had, yet.

Saxton: This feud is about more than titles right now. They just don't like one another.

Sytch: I know just how they feel...

Saxton: Why are you looking at me??

Nicole Matthews
Dojo in Canada

vs

Billie Kay
Sydney, Australia

(Both ladies' partners are ringside and there is a lot of trash talking from both ends. The match spills to the floor but no one gets involved. Eventually it gets back inside Kay is starting to dominate hitting a Bulldog for a two count. Nicole tries to escape towards the corner Billie goes after her and is double leg cradled. The referee doesn't see Nicole has both feet on the middle rope for leverage and counts to 3.)

Winner: Nicole Matthews

Saxton: Nicole steals a win, I see the Ninjas are still up to their old tricks.

Sytch: You mean winning? Yeah that's all they do. Great Trick....

Saxton: Winning by cheating, is that the same thing?

Sytch:  I don't know. Talking and whatever it is you do. Is that the same?

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter. She is there with Traci Brooks & King Fale.)

Carter: What do you want me to say? This is a huge change for all of us, But we promised a match between King Fale & Kevin Steen at the Bash.

Brooks: But there is NO BASH. WE're not even in the UWF anymore!

Carter: True but what we are going to be doing is having our XWA Parade Show next month. The matches for the Bash Show will happen there.

Brooks: But neither of them have the title. Your little Golden Boy, Tommy Dreamer does. We want our rematch.

Carter: Well let me talk to Steen & Dreamer and get their input. Until then, get ready because you will be wrestling on our next Show. Vacation's over people, Time for XWA to get back to work.

Saxton: A team that has people talking is the ahhh... interesting pairing of Law & Order.

Sytch: These guys are great!

Saxton: They are different but you can't argue their success and at the XWA Parade Show we will see them in a rematch with the Usos.

Sytch: I object!

Saxton: To what?

Sytch: Your cologne!

Law & Order
(David Otunga & Bossman)
Halls of Justice

vs

The Fantastics
(Tommy Rogers & Bobby Fulton)
Los Angeles, CA

(The Fantastics try to utilize their speed to confound the larger team early on. Otunga tells the ref they are going above the speed limit and should be reprimanded. Referee Paul Turner literally is speechless to how to answer this charge. Match continues but Rogers hits the ropes and is tripped up by David. Now Bossman takes over. He and Otunga beat down Rogers and Fulton for a while. Otunga tosses Rogers to the floor as Bossman grabs Fulton and they give him Capital Punishment (Bossman holds an opponent on his shoulders, Otunga does a Top Rope Blockbuster.) They get the easy three count. )

Winners: Law & Order

XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA Law__o10

Sytch: Yes! Justice is served!

Saxton: Will you stop? Law & Order with the victory. They continue to impress.

Sytch: Those boys got Hard Time!

Saxton: Something I'm sure you know all about.

Sytch: Watch it, Saxton!

(We return to the set of Piper's Place with Teal Piper.)

XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA Teal-piper

Piper: Welcome to Piper's Place. The hottest segment in the business today. I have with me the unquestioned leader of the greatest force in the industry, Bullet Club. Here is the man they call AJ Styles.

Styles: I would say you're being to kind but... it's all true.

Piper: So AJ you are in the Tournament at Parade of Champions to crown the first ever IWA World Champion.

Styles: That's right Teal. Look at my resume. I'm a born Champion. Every where I go Titles follow me. IWA will be no different. I'm headed to California to claim my right as the best Wrestler in the World.

Piper: There are a lot of big names in there but why on Earth is that jealous, has been, Adam Cole there?

Styles: I know, right?! It makes no sense, I destroyed the man took everything he had and left him out in the cold. Now he doesn't know if he's wrestling here or up in NY. The guy is seriously sad. Just trying to hang on to the life he once had.

Piper: And the IWA and Jack Tunney are enablers! They allow to think he's still relevant. It is truly sad.

Styles: Teal it's a pleasure to speak to someone who just gets it. You can't imagine the parade of dingbats they had out here before you. Speaking of Parades, Parade of Champions. August 1st. Watch AJ Styles achieve destiny by winning the IWA World Heavyweight Championship. Then on the XWA Parade Show I will FINALLY put the career of Adam Cole to rest.

Piper: I can't wait, thank you AJ.

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Dolly Castro.

XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA 858908fd3296e1c2a195dbd95e94e2a7

Castro: Welcome to Inside XWA, I'm your host Dolly Castro. With XWA now a part of the IWA we are so excited for the Parade of Champions Show that kicks of the IWA Parade. XWA already has their show pretty set. Now there can still be changes made but as of now here is the card.

Caleb Conley vs Tony Nese
Richie Steamboat vs La Sombra
Killer Kelly vs Laura James
Law & Order vs The Usos
Kevin Steen vs King Fale
Will Ospreay vs Austin Aries - XWA Cruiserweight Championship
Io Shrai vs Hikaru Shida - XWA Femme Fatale Championship
Guerrillas of Destiny vs Charm City Squad - XWA Tag Team Championship
Canadian Ninjas vs The iiConics
Main Event: AJ Styles vs "Magnum" Adam Cole

Castro: The iiConics have just sent out a message on their twitter account where they have challenged the Canadian Ninjas to a Loser Leave Town Match. There has been no response as of yet but I'm sure we will have an answer by next show. Also it is somewhat surprising to see Tommy Dreamer not scheduled to defend the XWA Championship but with his title defense still to come tonight that could be a reason that Dixie Carter is waiting to see who the Champion will be. In other news Asuka has signed with Beyond Wrestling. We wish her well in her future endeavors but I am betting money she and Io are not done just yet. For Inside XWA, I'm Dolly Castro, Good Night.

Saxton: At our Parade Show we will see Austin Aries get another shot at Will Ospreay. He's here now with a tune-up of sorts.

Sytch: Another? You mean he failed once already?

Saxton: It was a controversial outcome.

Sytch: That's code for Ospreay was the better man...

Tehuti Miles
Baltimore, Maryland

vs

Austin Aries
Milwaukee, WI

(As Tehuti makes his way down the aisle he is attacked by a masked wrestler. We see it's...

XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA 784932023_dpp_0591

(Delirious grabs a microphone...)

Delirious: Ple...ple...please. Let m-m-me wrestle! I have been stuck in Solitary co-confinement for what feels like a lifetime. You have no-no-no idea what it's like. I wait th-thirty days to be freed. Then we ge-get Goldberg, Freebirds & Ediie Gi-Gilbert AGAIN! Now I have to return to the Black Hole fo-for another 30 da-da-days... I ca-ca-can't take it.

Aries agrees to let Delirious take Miles' place in the match. Delirious comes out full speed really giving Aries a tough match. Austin catches him with the Heat Seeking Missile. Later Delirious unleashes the Neverending Story. He then goes for a Panic Attack but Austin meets him with the Discus Fivearm (Discus Elbow Smash). He covers for two. Aries goes right into the Last Chancery. The referee is asking but Delirious will not give up. He then starts biting the hand of Aries who releases the hold. Delirious is up and hits a Bizarro Driver. 1.. 2.. No! Delirious goes up looking for Shadows Over Hell but Aries hits his leg crotching him. He goes up... Brainbuster from the 2nd rope! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Austin Aries

(After the match, the fans give Delirious a hand and chant "You are Free.")

(We return from break to the back where Dianna Dahlgren introduces Kevin Steen.)

XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA Daotbsp-f822b768-899e-4129-862a-9cd9aa773f56.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGM3ODJlNGMtZmFlMC00YTg3LWI3YjEtYTc1MjU5OGQ5ZGY5XC9kYW90YnNwLWY4MjJiNzY4LTg5OWUtNDEyOS04NjJhLTljZDlhYTc3M2Y1Ni5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

Dahlgren: Kevin you are scheduled to face King Fale at the XWA Parade Show. As well as you are entered in the Parade of Champions IWA Heavyweight Championship Tournament. August is going to be quite a month for you. But are you upset that match with Fale no longer is for the XWA Championship you lost?

Steen: Upset... no. I'm going to be the World Champion anyway.

Dahlgen: What about the fact you helped Tommy Dreamer, your mortal enemy to win that title?

Steen: Truth is... and you hear this ALL the time now and its usually bullshit, but Tommy was my BEST friend once. But I did not do what I did to "Help" him. I did it to screw over Fale. Same way he's done to me in the past. I have no love for Dreamer and if Dixie wants to toss him in the match and put that belt up that's fine with me. But he better stay out my way because I'm taking way more than a pound of flesh from the so-called King Fale.

Dahlgren: Well we wait to hear Dixie's decision. But good luck to you at the Parade of Champions as you face the Immortal Hulk Hogan.

Steen: Let's see how "Immortal" he is when I drop him on his fat head.

Saxton: Its been a fun show and now we have a big time Main Event

Sytch: Only fitting to see the new XWA Champ at our first show under the IWA banner.

Saxton: The Fallen Angel is a dangerous opponent, This title rein for Tommy could be over already.

JoJo: This is our Main Event! Scheduled for 1 Fall & it is for the XWA Championship!

Tommy Dreamer
XWA Champion
Yonkers, NY

vs

The Fallen Angel
The Depths

(Dreamer gets quite the ovation for his 1st title defense in the first XWA Main Event under the IWA banner. These two men have a very good match and while both can wrestle they both like violence and that erupts eventually. They brawl out on the floor for a bit. They come back in where TFA has Tommy in the Koji Clutch but he is able to make the ropes. They continue to battle and Tommy starts to take over. Then the Ascension walk down the aisle towards the ring but The Young Bucks come out with chairs and batter them away. This has everyone including the referee distracted and sliding in the ring is Kenny Omega who catches Father Daniels with a V-Trigger. He rolls out as Tommy turns to see Daniels out. He picks him up... Death Valley Driver! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Tommy Dreamer

XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA 450?cb=20161217181126

Saxton: Tommy retains.

Sytch: And you're going to say nothing about the interference....

Saxton: Kenny Omega did involve himself. Kind of payback for what The Ascension has done to the ELITE the last few months.

Sytch: And that makes it okay? I swear Saxton I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.

Saxton: Ahem... Well fans that's our show. We will see you next time. For Tammy Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton, Good Night from Orlando.

(Camera switches to an unknown location, Paul Boesch is in a board room.)

Boesch: This will not do. The XWA gone? APW gone? Rumors spreading about PROGRESS & PNCW? This little pissant organization, IWA... They want to try to compete with the UWF? We buried the NWA and we'll bury them. Go to those owners and kiss their ass. Tell them how great they are. We have to make them "THINK" things will be different.

(Camera turns and we see Nicholas DeVannes sitting there and next to him is Dangerous Dan just staring at Nicholas in an adoring fashion.)

DeVannes: That wont be enough. We have to go in and destroy them. Show this IWA and their fans that the true Major Leaguers play for the UWF.

Boesch: You're going to have someone to lead them?

DeVannes: I got someone... Someone I never thought I would have to call. But times are desperate. They may never forgive me but they owe me a life debt and the UWF is coming to collect....

Last edited by Supes on Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA   XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 9:53 am

I lol’d when you brought up the train . 😂

Glad to see you have kept the Ninjas and Icconics going . Great feud .

You’ve made Dixie the kind of figure head she should have portrayed . Good job with that .

Teal is an AJ mark . Lol

Hilarious !!! Free me !!! Lol

Oh Kevin Steen , whatcha gonna do brother !!!!!

Now I can’t wait to see how this story plays out . That ending was amazing .

Supes likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA   XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 12:38 pm

LMAO great stuff on this show

I like the explanation by Snoop .... Good shit

Law & Order are sooooooo over with me

The Delirious stuff was funny .... poor Delirious .... He is trapped in that black hole in Vegas and doesn't get a chance to wrestle

I am really digging the stuff with Dreamer .... When I started XWA he was going to be there Heart & Soul like he was for ECW .... I like that you finally gave him a run with the XWA title even though I know its only temporary .... I appreciate you continuing to play off the history that I created when I had Steen turn on Dreamer during the XWA title tournament ... All these years later you still never fail to mention that history ... that is one thing that always annoyed me is that other people didn't really reference E fed history with some of their characters

I LOVED the last segment ... It had a very CWX feel to it ... I hope that we dont all waste a lot of time shooting on the guys left behind in the UWF though, but I am definitely intrigued to seeing where this story goes .... I know its going to be good

Awesome show
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA   XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 2:19 pm

The Shirai's could be looking to knock Asuka out if her chance to become world champ. Asuka better grow eyes in the back of her head

You have made me a fan of The IIconics

Yes!! Law and Order are back! I can see them wearing World title gold some day. They get a manager and it could happen sooner than not

AJ has been so close to World title gold......if he doesnt win it at POC he might need to reevaluate his situation

What the hell did Delerious say????

Never thought I would see a Dreamer push.....I'm digging it

Ohhh shit!! Looks like war is coming

Great show
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA   XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 4:08 pm

great promo and explanation from the d-o-double g

good win for the younger dragon

already digging the chemistry between saxton/sytch

i really like that Law and Order tag team

great Piper's Palace segment

OK sUPES...Here is where u and i have a problem!!

i've had three strokes and a major heart attack...im on a shitload of meds...and u have the mutha fukin NERVE to post that pic of DOLLY CASTRO!!!

Just remember...if i die,that shit is on your hands bro!!!

POC show looks great!

Delirious promo cracks me up

a lot of stuff going on in that main event! Great action!

oh fuck ! That boesch stuff intrigues the fuck outta !

XWA XWA XWA!!

GREAT SHOW!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA   XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA Empty

Back to top Go down

XWA 101: Welcome to the era of the IWA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE :: Shows-
Jump to: