FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PNW TV #21: Why Jesse, Why?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

PNW TV #21: Why Jesse, Why? Empty
PostSubject: PNW TV #21: Why Jesse, Why?   PNW TV #21: Why Jesse, Why? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:15 am

PNW TV #21: Why Jesse, Why? Pnw

Dark Matches:

Yoshi Tatsu defeats Tajiri

Taryn Terrell defeats Crystal White

Leo Krugar defeats Wes Brisco

Saxton: Hello everyone  Welcome to Pacific Northwest Wrestling! I'm Byron Saxton joined by my broadcast partner Sir William Regal. We have wrapped up the World Tour. Took a break and now we are back with some great action for you fans.

Regal: Byron While I enjoyed my Holiday I am very giddy for our show tonight.

Saxton: I cam't blame you Sir William. In our Main Event tonight. The Washington Champion, "No Days Off" Darren Young will defend that title against Sgt Slaughter. But before we get any further lets say hello to our Spanish Announce Team, Jose & Joel. Hola Boys!

Jose: Hola Byron. Bueno hermano es un show espectacular.

Joel: Eso es correcto Jose. Las superestrellas del PNW van a traer la acción esta noche.

Saxton: You can hear them call the action by pressing SAP on your TV remote. Also on the show tonight. We will be hearing from the PNW Champ, Dean Ambrose. Seth Rollins will face Christopher Daniels. And speaking of Daniels The Ascension will be in action.

Regal: A Stacked show and in the ring now we are about to see the team of Rocky Romero & Roderick Strong.

Saxton: These guys are 2 thugs. Now Lets send it to Howard Finkel.

(Camera switches to the ring.)

Fink: This is our opening match!

Ding Dongs vs Rocky Romero & Roderick Strong

(Total squash. First Strong is in just chopping the hell out of both men. Then Rocky comes in and starts kicking the hell out of them. Romero takes #2 and tosses him over the Spanish announce desk into the laps of Joel & Jose. Finally Roderick Puts #1 in the Stronghold for the win.)

Winners: Strong & Romero

PNW TV #21: Why Jesse, Why? Roderickstrong_display_image

Saxton: Another dominant win by these 2 men. Who continue to antagonize our fellow announcers. Lets see what they have to say.

Missy: Ok boys you win again. You look like you've gotten your way now. So whats next?

Romero: Look Missy. If you going to keep coming in this ring and asking us stupid questions. You gonna have to do it wearing something low cut. You need to keep our attention somehow.

Strong: I doubt even that would work Rocky. She's as boring as those two clowns pretending to be announcers. Yes Missy Me and Rocky are ready to go after those tag team belts. Way I see it Its time for The RESERVOIR DOGS to get our bone.

Saxton: The Reservoir Dogs? looks like they have adopted a team name, but you need more than that to be champions. Fans we'll be back.

Commercial for Thor: Dark World plays.

(Show returns to the office of GM Paul Heyman. In storms Ryback.)

Heyman: Dammit Ryback! Don't barge in here like that! I know you're pissed. So Am I..

Ryback: I don't know who I want to kill more, Young or Jesse! They set me up from the beginning!

Heyman: I'm not surprised at Darren but Jesse...damn that guy.

Ryback: You know what you got to do Paul...FEED ME YOUNG!

Heyman: You got it. Next week....And Ryback? If Jesse sticks his nose in? BITE IT OFF!

(Ryback sneers and leaves.)

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Saxton: Well We got ourselves a big match for next show.

Regal: What Young and Jesse did at the the tour show was reprehensible. They deserve whatever Ryback does to them.

Saxton: Time for some of the Ascension.

The Ascension w/Raquel Diaz vs The Tonga Kid, Tito Colon & Ricochet

(The Babyface team had some moments but once the Ascension started to howl they totally take over. It ends When Connor hits Colon with the Downcast.)

Winners: The Ascension

PNW TV #21: Why Jesse, Why? Conor-O-Brian-1

Missy: Raquel, The Ascension came up short in their attempt to unseat Entourage for the World titles.

Diaz: Don't pretend to understand the workings of the Ascension. We follow the dark lord's plan. All is as it should be. And Entourage are right where we want them.

Missy: So we will be seeing you guys in a rematch?

Diaz: Entourage has not heard the last of The Ascension. They all start to cackle.)

Missy: Sick bastards. Back to you.

Saxton: When we return Seth Rollins and Christopher Daniels.

Commercial for Seattle Seahawks Fotball

(Show returns ringside)

Saxton: We are back and we get a treat tonight as we rarely see the leader of the Ascension, Christopher Daniels here on PN TV.

Regal: Not sure what kind of treat yu mean. Looking at this man and his co-horts I think with Halloween a few weeks away its more Trick or Treat.

Saxton: Are you calling him scary?

Regal: Well not as frightening as Miley Cyrus' outfit but yes he is rather disturbing.

Christopher Daniels vs Seth Rollins

(Before the bell. Daniels offers Rollins a place in the Ascension. Saying he can see darkness in his soul. He offers hi a chance to shun the light and accept the Dark Lord. Rollins responds with a sucker punch right hand followed by a running clothesline, bodyslam. and dropkick. He covers 1.. 2.. No. Rollins continues the attack but Daniels hits an Enzuguiri to stop momentum. He hits the Demon Wings and gets a near fall. Match continues back and forth Until Daniels hits an Iconoclast on Seth. Then nails the BME for the win.

Winner: Christopher Daniels

PNW TV #21: Why Jesse, Why? 55_daniels

Missy: Christopher Daniels, With Raven now gone what is next for you?

Daniels: I consider what happened to Raven a loss. My goal was to return him to the darkness but when I saw that couldn't happen I had to banish him. The Ascension has one goal.... to dominate. And the best way to do that is by reaching the Pinnacle. So now I se my sights on Paul London. London you are living a dream...prepare ,,,,,for the NIGHTMARE.

Missy: Back to you Byron.

Saxton: Sir William it looks like The Ascension have some lofty goals.

Regal: These men are impossible to understand but if I was our World Junior Heavyweight Champion I would take notice.

Saxton: Still to come, a Washington Title defense in our Main Event. But up next Dean Ambrose is here.

Commercial for The Walking Dead

(Show returns with Dean Ambrose heading to the ring with a stone.)

Ambrose: Television. Its powerful, more than people understand. It can control peoples thoughts, ideas, emotions. It can tear someone dowm or build someone into a hero. All you need is the right marketing. Commercials are so important too. look at the Super Bowl. People watch who don't care about the game to see the commercials. Companies pay millions to get a chance to push their product during that game. Powerful. If you can get the right idea you can strike it big. Like Gary Dahl. Gary came up with this in my hand. Do you know what this is? It's a Pet Rock. In the 70's this guy came up with idea to market this and idiots all over bought into it. They spent their money on a Rock. Somehow believing the hype that it was something more than it is. But all it ever will be is something dirty and useless that was dug up from the ground. In less than a year it was forgotten and tossed away.

I, however. Am the Franchise Player of PNW. I am the PNW Champion. I don't need marketing. I don't need hype. Because when your the real deal people know it. They can smell it. Greatness is in the room and you can't look away. So this is for all of you. Studd, Haynes, Piper and you too Dwayne. Dean Ambrose is here to stay.

Regal: This man has a swagger about him that I admire, Byron.

Saxton: He had a lot to say. I think he got his message across. A name he mentioned was Roddy Piper. We will see him in action next.

Roddy Piper vs Joe Mirto

(Piper controls the entire match. Hitting some slams and a suplex. He connects on a big knee Lift then applies the Sleeper for the win.)

Winner: Rowdy Roddy Piper

PNW TV #21: Why Jesse, Why? RoddyPiper001

Saxton: Roddy makes easy work of Joe Mirto.

Regal: He seems to have a new focus to him.

Saxton: Missy  is in the ring.

Missy: Roddy, you heard the words of the PNW Champion earlier.

Piper: Heh. You know what I heard? A lot of rambling about nothing. Deano my boy you like the sound of your own voice a little too much. You see talk is cheap. And you still ...have to pay the piper! I wouldnt worry about "Dwayne" I'd worry...about me. See you soon.

(Camera now switches to Inside PNW segment.)

Coss: Welcome to Inside PNW, I'm Don Coss. We focus now on the latest addition to Sweet & Sour Inc., Adam Pearce.

Pearce: I'm proud to be a part of this great group led by my good friend, Larry Sweeney.

Coss: I asked Adam why he turned on his parner, Willie Mack?

Pearce: It was just business. Sweeney helped get me reinstated with PNW. Willie did nothing to get me back. In the end I saw being a part of Sweet & Sour was the right move for me.

Coss: Willie is looking for Payback.

Pearce: He can look all he wants. The smart thing to do is let it go. He doesnt want to mess with this group. Of course Willie never been the smartest of individuals.

Coss: Despite Pearce's warnings, I don't think Willie is done with him or his new co-horts yet. How can he overcome these odds? We will have to wait and see. For Inside PNW, I'm Don Coss. Good night.

Commercial for return of The Walking Dead

(Show returns with Missy Hyatt backstage.)

Missy: Hello fans, Its almost time for the return of the Championship Series. This year we will have 8 entries in a Round Robin tournament. The Winner will get a shot at the PNW Champion. Entries will start to be revealed next show.

Also we have a house show coming up on September 17th in Seattle, Washington. We will see PNW Champion Dean Ambrose taking on Big John Studd. The Tag Team Champions Sweet & Sour Inc will face Willie Mack & Billy Jack Haynes. Darren Young will defend the Washington Championship against Seth Rollins. All that and more. Check PNWrestling.com for more details as they become available.

Saxton: OK. Lord William, We recently saw Jesse Sorenson turn on Ryback and cost him his bout against Darren Young.

Regal: Really puzzling decision by Jesse. To align himself with this simpleton in Darren Young. Just dreadful.

(Before the bell Jesse grabs a microphone.)

Sorenson: So all I've heard lately is, "Why Jesse, Why?" Are you kidding me? That amped up ape nearly cost me my career. Possibly my life! I'm still not cleared to compete! All because this lunatic doesn't know how to "wrestle". Well while I was laying in that bed, wondering if I'll ever walk again. It was "No Days Off" D.Young who came to see me. He's the one who cared. Yeah, Ryback showed up, but it was from guilt. Guilt because he knew he tried to cripple me. Well you big, stupid neanderthal. The Honey Badger of Professional Wrestling taught you a lesson. If you think of coming after him for his title..He'll do it again.

Main Event: Darren Young(c) vs Sgt Slaughter- UWF World Junior Heavyweight Championship

(The crowd is fired up to see Young get taught a lesson. That's exactly what Sarge does in the early moments. Whipping the champ all over the ring. Darren tries to escape but Slaughter goes right out after him and beats him down again then sends him in the ring. As he enters he is distracted by Jesse which allows Young to hit a Neckbreaker and gain control. Darren works the challenger over a while. He looks for D.End but Sarge fights out of it and hits the Cobra Cannon. He covers 1.. 2.. NO! Young kicks out. Out to the ring comes the Embassy's RD Evans.

Slaughter sees him and gives him a salute then a middle finger to the crowds delight. He positions behind Young. But Evans sticks out his arm and then gives a thumbs down sign. Slaughter applies the Cobra Clutch on Darren but then he is attacked from behind. He is being choked out with a chain. The ref throws this match out.)

Winner by DQ: Sgt Slaughter

(Finally the man is called off by Evans. We now see who it is....

PNW TV #21: Why Jesse, Why? Krushchev_krusher

Krusher Krushchev! Apparently the newest member of the Embassy and he has laid out Sgt Slaughter. They make their leave while in the ring Jesse hands Young the title. They high five and hug as the crowd boos. Then from out of Nowhere, Ryback runs in the ring. Jesse runs away but Darren is caught. Sidewalk Slam by Ryback. He lifts Young up and then stares at Jesse. Then hits the Shell Shock! He rises to a knee and points at Jesse who does a big gulp.)

Saxton: Total Mayhem here Sir William. Krusher Krushchev is here and attacks Slaughter then Ryback gets a measure of revenge on Darren Young!

Regal: And somehow this buffoon leaves with the title again. But Next week that could change.

Saxton: Indeed as Ryback gets his rematch. And if I was Jesse, I would stay home. Good night folks.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

PNW TV #21: Why Jesse, Why?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of PNW-
Jump to: