FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLW TV #32

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW TV #32 Empty
PostSubject: HLW TV #32   HLW TV #32 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:01 am

DARK MATCHES:

1. Stevie Richards and the Blue Meanie def Latin Connection. Stevie pins Torres.(Stevie-Kick)

2. Ricochet def Kaz Hayashi (WTF)

HLW TV #32 130642456615111734

(Opening Video plays showing classic HLW scenes with a grainy video. Then switches to HD video showing clips of the new roster of HLW. This is playing to a remixed version of Public Enemy's 'Bring The Noise'. The Video ends with a scene of Junkyard Dog holding up the HLW Heavyweight title from Hell-iday Cheer '12.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPV6PFy2t9M

Cole: Hello fans this is HLW TV! Tonight we have our last show before we head off to Sunny Puerto Rico for the World Tour show..

Lombardi: Very exciting as this summer the UWF is going on a tour of the World every promtion will hold a special outside of their area. We hear at HLW are heading to Puerto Rico.

Sheen: I love Puerto Rico! The Beaches, the sun, most important...The Ladies!

Cole: Don't sit so close to me Charlie. Speaking of Ladies we just found out Mercedes Martinez will be on our Special show from the caribbean she finally gets a one on one shot at the UWF World Women's champ, Lita. Also tonight in our Main Event. Shelton Benjamin defends the Tri-State Title against Kofi Kingston. Now lets send it to Nicole.

HLW TV #32 Nicole-scherzinger

Nicole: Ladies & Gentlemen, welcome to HLW TV. This is our opening contest!

Big E Langston
Tampa, FL
290 Lbs

-------vs--------

Kenny King
225 Lbs
Las Vegas, NV

(Langston is still a Junior League Member. Teddy Long has come out to watch. Big E. Is control early with a Press Slam. He hits some clubbing forearms to the shoulders and neck of King. Kenny nails an enzuguiri. Then a springboard Dropkick. Thenhe goes up andhits a Flying clothesline taking the Big man down. He goes to the apron...Springboard Blockbuster! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Kenny King

HLW TV #32 Dpp0703-l_original_display_image

Cole: Kenny King is victorious as he prepares for his showsdown with Austin Aries in Puerto Rico.

Sheen: He won that title in Puerto Rico didn't he?

Lombardi: You are right Charlie. He defeated Eric Embry in Puerto Rico. Can he lose it back there?

Cole: That remains to be seen. Stay Tuned.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage with Becky Bayless.)

HLW TV #32 Juneedit

Bayless: Hello wrestling fans, I'm Becky Bayless and at the HLW World Tour show. Mark Henry will challenge for the HLW Heavyweight Title. I know bring in the Champion, Junkyard Dog. JYD this is a big task.

JYD: Its like they say Becky the bigger they come the harder they fall. And Mark you a big boy. You gonna fall hard!

Bayless: He has laid waste to everyone in his path. Does that concern you?

JYD: You this little lady. This is the Heavyweight title. This means I'm the big dog in the yard. I'm not gon give up my bone just because a new dog enters my domain. He want this he gotta beat me for it. That as easy as he may think.

Bayless: I can't wait for that. Also on that show. We will have a special match as CWX Champion, Pedro Morales will put his title on the line against my guest right now, he is the Superfly, Jimmy Snuka.

Snuka: You got it Bruddah. The Superfly and Pedro Morales are gonna do the thing.

Bayless: Do you have any thing to say to Pedro?

Snuka: I know Pedro. He's a tough man but everybody knows that he is the toughest out there except for the Superfly.

Bayless: Ahhh OK. Back to you, Michael.

Cole: Up next the Generic Luchador, El Generico is in action.

Sheen: OLE!

El Generico
199 Lbs\
Tijuana, Canada

----------vs---------

Frank Williams
258 Lbs
Columbus, OH

(Total squash. Generico hits all his signature spots. Then puts it away with the BRAINBUSTAHHHHH!)

Winner: El Generico

HLW TV #32 El%2BGenerico

Cole: Generico was totally dominant.

Lombardi: Well on our tour show he will face much stiffer competion in Alberto Del Rio

Sheen: That guy is so full of himself. I hate guys with egos.

Cole: Do you here yourself? We'll be back.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to ringside.)

Cole: Welcome Back folks. If you saw the J-Crown Tournament you witnessed a battle between Paul Orndorff and Tully Blanchard for the World Heavyweight Championship that was off the charts. At one point it looked like Orndorff may have the title won. But intereference from both Dolph Ziggler and Chris Candido cost him in that critical minute.

Lombardi: Exactly Cole. Orndorff in my eyes was seconds from winning the title. To top that off Orndorff told Candido earlier to leave ringside.

Sheen: I wasn't there to see it live but I heard the story. I feel bad for who is getting in the ring now with him.

Tyson Kidd
195 Lbs
Canada

--------vs---------

Mr Wonderful Paul Orndorff
weight 253 Lbs
Tampa, FL

(Tyson is a good wrestler and does his best but Orndorff is in a foul mood and someone has to pay. Unfortunately that person is Tyson. Its all Paul. He hits the short-arm Clothesline then ends it with Piledriver and a 3 count.)

Winner: Paul Orndorff

HLW TV #32 Paul_orndorff

Sheen: Wow! He put Tyson Kidd away like he was nothing.

Cole: This is a much more focused and angry Mr Wonderful.

Lombardi: He has a mic.

(Camera switches to ring.)

Orndorff: You people were at J-Crown? You saw my match with Blanchard? I should be standing here the World champion! But idiots have to get involved in my business and once again cost me a match!!!

"WHOA WHOA WHOA!"

HLW TV #32 Chriscandido

Candido: Really? Idiots? Are you talking about moi? You know ever since you lost the belt you have been one mopey bastard. Now me and the boys have been patient. But you need to check yourself right now and come to the back.

You want to do this now Chris? Okay. I lost my title because you guys screwed up. I lost the rematch because once again The Uprising dropped the ball. Now I had the World Title in my grasp and you had to make yourself a paart of the match and I lost...again! I don't need you or your two flunkies involving yourself in my matches anymore. I want nothing to do with the uprising!

(crowd pops!)

]Candido: Really Paul, Really? Think about this. You're making a big mistake.

Orndorff: Have you forgotten who I am? I'm Paul Orndorff! I always do... THE RIGHT THING!

(Orndorff storms out the ring leaving Candido watching him leave.)

Cole: Paul Orndorff just quit the Uprising!

Sheen: Not sure if that was a smart move.

Cole: We'll be back!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage as we see Joe Park and Randy Savage.)

Park: You came thru at the J-Crown. You're worth every dollar.

(Brayden Walker walks by drinking a beer.)

Park: Hey! What the hell is wrong with you?! That is unacceptable The Network does not want some drunk on their show!

Walker: First of all I'm not a drunk. This is the only beer I had. Plus I'm not on the show tonight. So get out of my face you fat piece of crap!

(Savage then slams an elbow to face of Brayden. He picks up the bottle and smashes it over Walkers head.)

Park: Who's the piece of crap now?!

(Promo for World Tour plays.)

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Cole: Up next is the Number one contenders for the Tag Titles, The Kings of Wrestling. Members of course of The Uprising.

Lombardi: These 2 guys will face the 3 time World Champs on the 7th of July.

Sheen: Looks like the Fireworks wont end on the 4th.

Cole: They cost the scrapers a chance at their 4th title reign during the J-Crown.

Sheen. They keeping making their graves bigger.

Kings of Wrestling
495 Lbs
Theme Song: Down With the Sickness- Disturbed

------vs-------

Fire Ant & Soldier Ant
403 Lbs

(The Colony hold their for awile. Hitting a few high Spots but then the Kings take over. The end comes when Hero takes out Soldier Ant with the loaded Elbow. Then they hit KRS-ONE on Fire Ant. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: Kings of Wrestling

HLW TV #32 RackMultipart.4104.0_crop_340x234

(Hero grabs a mic.)

Hero: Skyscrapers July 7th is the date. Enough games of one upsmanship. In Puerto Rico we will do what we shuld've done a long time ago. Show the world that you're overated. Old news. This our time! Time for the Kings!

Lombardi: I can't wait to see this match.

Cole: This has been building a while. Its coming to a head.

Sheen: I say the Skyscrapers are going to put an end to the Uprising once and for all.

Cole: When we return, The Main Event. Tri-State Title on the line

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the set of HLW Chat with Abraham washington.)

HLW TV #32 Washington

AW: Ladies and gentlemen Welcome to the show. Last week I said AWA had closed their doors. Apparently it was just for lunch. As they are back open again. Just when AWA t-Shirts were on the clearance rack too.

AW: What is going on in Monte Carlo? Verne Gagne got himself a school and he bout to kill them kids. I have to say though. He does look more like a teacher than a wrestler. A crazy gym teacher from nam. Haha. OK lets get this show going. My guest is the Leader of the Nee...I mean the League. Teddy Long.

Long: Player, good to be here.

AW: Teddy lets get to it. You wound up splitting the League and forming a new League but the former members Killings & Kingston are still angry..

Long: Look I did what was best for the League. We had weak links. Now they're gone. and at the World Tour Show. The New League will finally win the World 6-Man Titles.

AW: Entourage has taken all comers so far.

Long: And cheated everytime. But thats ok The League knows how to play that game well. We're ready for them.

AW: What about former front man Ron Killings? They say he's a loose cannon.

Long: What he is..is crazy. He and Kofi need to move on. We did.

AW: Speaking of Kofi. He has a shot tonight at Shelton Benjamin and the Tri-State Title.

Long: Thats what I'm talkin bout Playa. Why he hatin on Shelton? Move on. Let us live. Go to Monte Carlo to wrestle. Its nice this time of the year there. This is HLW. The House The League built.

AW: Thanks for your time and good luck on the 7th. Back to Michael and the crew.

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Cole: As we just heard Tri-State Championship is on the line.

Lombardi: Kofi has been on a serious role since being turned on by the League. This could be his receipt for them.

Sheen: They are hell bent at getting back at them but the numbers game is too much.

Nicole: This is our MAIN EVENT! It's for the Tri-State Championship.

Kofi Kingston
weight 213 Lbs
Ghana, West Africa

----------vs---------

Shelton Benjamin w/Teddy Long & New Jack
Tri-State Champion
248 Lbs
Orangeburg, SC

(This match starts out at a brisk pace. series of arm drags, hip locks, takedowns and reverses. At the end of the sequence they are squared up asgain as the fans applaud. Shelton hits a low kick and a biel throw.he dropkicks Kofi into the corner but when he charges Kofi hits the teeter totter kick. Then goes up...High Cross Body! 1.. 2.. No! Benjamin kicks out. Kofi stays on the offense, he hits the SOS for another near fall. Kofi turns and is nailed with a Super-kick sending him to the floor.

Benjamin hits a gut Wrench Suplex out on the mats. He enters the ring as Joey Marella counts. Kofi gets back in at 9. Shelton continues the offense hitting a super-plex for another near fall. But he goes for a 2nd rope Leg drop and misses. Kofi hits a springboard clothesline. He hits the Boom Drop. He covers 1.. 2.. No! Shelton beats the 3 count.

Kofi is looking for the 540 Kick but Long warns him and Shelton rolls out the ring to safety. New Jack goes to check on Shelton. Kofi sees this and hits a Suicide dive taking out both men! KOfi plays to the crowd he rolls Benjamin back in. Kofi gets on the apron. Teddy comes over but Kofi kicks him to the ground. Then hits a Slingshot Body Press. 1.. 2.. NOOOO!!! Shelton kicks out as the crowd groans. Shelton goes for another SOS but Benjamin elbows free then hits Paydirt! He covers 1.. 2..

NOOO!!! Kofi somehow kicks out! Fans are chanting "This is Hood"! Shelton goes for the Gargoyle suplex and nails it. He now Looks for Paydirt again but Kofi shoves him off ...540 KICK!! Benjamin is out. Kofi covers 1.. 2..

New Jack enters the ring and attacks Kofi! The referee calls for the bell. New Jack lays him out too.)

HLW TV #32 ECW--TNAs-New-Jack-psd57541

Winner by Disqualification: Kofi Kingston!

Still champion: Shelton Benjamin

(Killings makes his way to check on his partner. You can see him with a crazed look and muttering to himself.)

Cole: Benjamin retains thanks to New Jack!

Lombardi: Not sure if I would say "retain" He lost the match. He's still champion on a technicality.

Sheen: The League is doing what they have always done. They are a gang. You never fight them one on one.

Cole: Hey whatever works. Watch as we put up a graphic hyping our big show coming from Puerto Rico July 7th. See you then folks.

Sheen: Winning!

HLW WORLD TOUR
Roberto Clemente Stadium
Carolina, PR

El Generico vs Alberto Del Rio
Pedro Morales vs Superfly Jimmy Snuka -CWX Heavyweight Title
The Skyscrapers vs The Kings of Wrestling - HLW Tag Team Titles
Lita vs Mercedes Martinez World - Womens Championship
Entourage vs The League - World 6-Man Champions
Austin Aries vs Kenny King - World Junior Heavyweight Championship
MAIN EVENT: Junkyard Dog vs Mark Henry - HLW Heavyweight Championship
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

HLW TV #32
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of Hood Life Wrestling in UWF-
Jump to: