FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PNW TV 20: Trumped

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

PNW TV 20: Trumped Empty
PostSubject: PNW TV 20: Trumped   PNW TV 20: Trumped EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:55 am

size=15]PNW TV 20: Trumped Pnw

Dark Matches:

Shane Douglas defeats Ding Dong #1

Annie Social defeats Crystal White

Titus O'Neil defeats Jerry Garvin

(Show opens and we see a Black limo pull up to the building. Out walks PNW owner, Donald Trump. He has a scowl on his face. You can hear him say "Its definitely not Trump Plaza is it?". Camera then switches to announce crew.)

PNW TV 20: Trumped Ap_donald_trump_jef_121113_wblog

Saxton: Hello everyone  Welcome to Pacific Northwest Wrestling! I'm Byron Saxton joined by my broadcast partner Sir William Regal. We just saw the arrival of the one and only Donald Trump.

Regal: You better be on your toes today Byron. The man has a penchant for firing employees.

Saxton: Hopefully we'll be able to avoid his wrath tonight. But speaking about tonight we have some show. In our Main Event, Austin Aries will defend the UWF World Junior Heavyweight Championship against Jushin "Thunder" Liger. Right now lets say hello to out Spanish Announce Team, Joel & Jose. Hola boys!

Jose: Hola Byron. Bueno hermano es el jefe aquí.

Joel: Eso es correcto Jose. Sr. Trump es en el edificio. Alguien puede ser despedido esta noche!

Saxton: You can hear them call the action by pressing SAP on your TV remote. Also on hand tonight is Ryback in singles action. And we will see Willie Mack face Leo Krugar of the Embassy. But first up is the debut of yet another team brought in by Paul Heyman.

Regal: This time the Team of Roderick Strong and Rocky Romero were banned from the lockeroom so hopefully we will not see another senseless attack.

Saxton: Those guys took out 3 teams already! Now Lets send it to Howard Finkel.

(Camera switches to the ring.)

Fink: This is our opening match!

Chi Chi Cruz & Crazy Loco vs ......

PNW TV 20: Trumped Tumblr_ml1jp0SNF71qe2ybqo1_500

Los Ice Creams!

(The cool tasty Duo are in total control early on. Then we see Strong and Romero take a seat ringside. they have tickets and just sit there quietly. In the ring Ice Cream Jr hits a Running Shoulder Breaker on Chi Chi. In comes El Hijo De Ice Cream. He grabs Chi Chi and sets up for the Double Scoop. Then  from under their seats Strong & Romero pull out Kendo Sticks. They jump the rail and hit the ring. Attacking everyone in sight including referee Danny Davis. Romero Piledrives Loco. Strong clotheslines Ice Cream Jr with the kendo stick. Rocky snatches a chair away from announcer Jose. He tries to stop him but Romero shoves him away. He jumps in the ring and starts driving the chair into the throat of El Hijo de Ice Cream. Its carnage once again. This time we see Heyman sending out policemen. Who take Rod & Rocky into custody.)

Winner: No Contest

Saxton: I can't believe this. Folks we have to give the medics time to help these injured men. Please bear with us.

Regal: These 2 men have lost their minds.

Saxton: When are going to the back Where we have Christopher Daniels and Missy.

Missy: I'm here with Christo...

(Daniels grabs the mic.)

Daniels: I tried Raven! I tried to guide you back to the right path. I could've just destroyed you. But here you go costing me the Washington Championship last week. Enough is Enough! PNW is not big enough for both of us. So its time you and I settle it once and for all the only way we can....HELL IN A CELL! The loser is gone from PNW. Not just me. The whole Ascension will leave. What do you Say, Scottie?

Commercial for World War Z plays.

(Show returns to backstage. With Heyman yelling at the now in custody Strong & Romero.)

Heyman: You 2 finally went too far! I've had enough of you two. You guys are FIRED!

"Hold on Paul"

(In walks Donald Trump.)

Trump: I'm the only one who gets to fire people. You 2 guys have caused a lot of trouble.

Strong: We have no choice. We were being left off Big House shows left off TV...

Trump: Everyone can't be on every show. But I understand. What we have here is a pissing contest. Well enough at FREEDOM on July 4th you guys will have a match. No DQ with a team of my choosing. You win. All past offenses are forgiven. Clean slate. You lose....Well do I really need to say it?

Romero: We understand. July 4th will be our Independence Day.

Heyman: Mr Trunp, are you sure?

Trump: They're trouble makers, but I like their gumption. Let's see what they got.

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Saxton: Well What a match-up made by the boss for Freedom.

Regal: I wonder just who Mr Trump will bring in to face them?

Saxton: Time for some Ladies action.

Sammi Lane w/Larry Sweeney vs Alicia Fox

(Its all Alicia early who hits a Spin kick and covers for a near fall. But a Jawbreaker by Lane stops her momentum. Sammi hits a vertical suplex. She moves in and hits Sweet Surrender. (The Stroke). 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Sammi Lane

PNW TV 20: Trumped 626c1440a1b96ef4e29cc2fee317efff

Missy: Sammi Lane. A rare appearance by yu on PNW TV. Bt a winning one.

Lane: It shouldn't be rare. I bring instant ratings when I appear. All the boys want to come to my yard...

Missy: So we will be seeing more of you?

Sweeney: You bet your cute bottom you will! This is Sweet & Sour Inc. You can't have the sour without "Sweet" Sammi Lane. Women's division take a look at your future!.

Missy: Thank You Both. Back to ringside.

Saxton: When we return we will have Leo Krugar vs Willie Mack.

Commercial for Seattle Mariners Baseball

(Show returns backstage to the office of GM Paul Heyman, who is with Donald Trump & Austin Aries.)

Heyman: Champ. I know this is sudden. But Mr Trump wants to change your opponent tonight. We have a new contract written up.

Aries: Are you crazy?! I'm not agreeing to this! I haven't had time to prepare...

(Aries looks down at the contract.)

Aries: Wait...you want me to face him?

Trump: That's right.

Aries: Okay. I'm a fighting champion...I'll do it!"

(Knock at the door, in walks Jushin Liger)

Heyman: Liger, you're here. Look theres been a change. You wont be fighting Aries tonight.

Liger: Heyman! You lie! you promise me title match!

Heyman: You'll get one. On our World tour show.

Aries: I never agreed to that! No way!

(Trump pulls out a check and hands it to Austin.)

Trump: I trust this will change your mind. After all you may not even be champion by then.

Aries: Yeah...ok. I'll see you Power Ranger in Europe.

Liger: Aries, you may hold belt but you no have heart of champion. And Heyman next time you lie to me...

(Liger makes a throat slash signal, then storms out.)

Aries: Guess that's my cue. Its been a pleasure. Hahaha.

Heyman: Well you got what you wanted.

Trump: Tonight is the last straw, he better not fail me.

(Camera returns to ringside,)

Saxton: What the hell is going on? Who is Aries facing tonight?

Regal: This is more bloody drama than Downton Abbey!

Saxton: Please tell me you don't watch that. Let's send it to the ring.

Leo Krugar w/The Embassy vs Willie Mack

(Willie is badly outnumbered here. But he shows no worry. The bell rings and Mack is a house of fire Hitting headbutts, dropkicks, bodyslams and shoulder blocks. Ernesto Osirus tries to get involved and heats a big right hand. RD Evans distracts Willie and he is hit with a clothesline behind the head by Leo.

Now Leo is working Mack over. An inverted arm bar. keeps Willie on the mat a bit. He releases it only to stomp on him and then apply a Kravat neck lock. Willie fights out and ducks another clothesline and delivers a Scoop Powerslam for a 2 count. All of a sudden Big John Studd enters and starts pounding down on Mack as Princess Mia and Nana keep the referee Paul Turner away. Then Osirus joins in. Studd hits a Side Suplex. Prince Nana has a chair. But running down the aisle its....

PNW TV 20: Trumped 17

Adam Pearce! Adam Pearce is back! Nana takes off running leaving Princess Mia in the ring. RD Evans and the rest also leave. Pearce grabs Mia, puts her over his knee and starts spanking her very ample bottom to the fans delight!

Winner by DQ: Willie Mack

Missy: Adam Pearce. what a surprise! We heard you were suspended.

Pearce: Well Missy. Someone came forward with the real test that was clean. and PNW official dropped the suspension. And just in time I see. Well Embassy I have more news. They signed you guys vs me and my partner, Willie to a match on Freedom. The winners get a shot at the PNW Tag Team titles in Denmark for the World Tour Show. Thats not all for the match at FREEDOM. We will have in OUR corner....Sgt Slaughter!

Missy: What an announcement! Number one contenders match coming up at FREEDOM!

Saxton: Sir William I can't remember a more exciting time here in PNW.

Regal: Bollocks! This is always the frenetic action that is PNW. But I must say FREEDOM is looking like a Super-Card.

Saxton: Still to come, a World Junior Heavyweight Title defense against who were not certain. But up next The Ryback is here.

Commercial for Falling Skies

(Video package plays reminding fans of the tragic injury sustained by Jesse Sorenson at the hands of Ryback. Also showing clips of Ryback's remorse and the verbal abuse given him by Darren Young.)

Ryback vs Tito Colon

(Tito tries his best but Ryback is on his game. He catches him with the Meathook Clothesline. Then ends it with Shell Shock.)

Winner: Ryback

PNW TV 20: Trumped 6099%20-%20money_in_the_bank%20ryback%20wwe

Saxton: Ryback with another dominant win. Seems like he's finally put the accidental injury to Sorenson behind him.

Regal: You have to Byron. This is a rough business. People get hurt. You can't let it affect you.

Saxton: Missy  is in the ring.

Missy: Ryback that was a solid win. Have you moved on from the past?

Ryback: I'm trying to. I still talk to Jesse. He's doing much better. He is walking again. Hopefully one day he will be able to return to the ring.

(Out walks Darren Young wearing his Jesse Sorenson tribute t-Shirt and his Washington Title belt around his waist.)

D.Young: Moved on? That's so nice of you. Has Jesse moved on? Hell has he moved at all? Its really something to see you take the career and basically life away from that kid. But you can just "move on". You're a menace your a big dangerous Gorilla. There's no place for you in my ring.

Ryback: You know Young. You have been mouthing off way too much. I see you got a shiny new belt. Well at FREEDOM I have a match with Billy Jack Haynes and if I win. I get a title shot when we go to Denmark. And then I'm going to Eat you!

(Young's cockiness is gone and he has a look of concern on his face.)

(Camera now switches to Inside PNW segment.)

Coss: Welcome to Inside PNW, I'm Don Coss. Tonight we take a look at the enigmatic group, The Uprising and there spokesperson Raquel Diaz.

Raquel: The Ascension have finally risen but we have not yet reached the pinnacle.

Coss: we asked Ms Diaz, just what is the pinnacle for the Ascension.

Raquel: When he rises and brings fire and brimstone and scorches the Earth. That will be the final phase. But we must pave his way. We must herald his coming. To do that we must dominate. We must become champions of the World.

Coss: What is your problem with Raven?

Raquel: Raven was once like us. He saw the darkness. He embraced it. Now he's turned to the falseness of the light. We will some him the right path.

Coss: Not sure how to take what we heard here tonight. But its safe to say the Ascension has lofty goals and seem "Hell-bent" on obtaining them. For Inside PNW, I'm Don Coss. Good night.

Commercial for After Earth

(Show returns with Missy Hyatt backstage.)

Missy: Hello fans, I have 2 major cards to run down. Up first is FREEDOM '13. Taking place July 4th at the Gill Colliseum in Corvallis, Oregon. Doors open at 6:30 first bell at 8:00. Here is the card...

The Ascension vs Bad Attitude & Yoshi Tatsu
6 Woman Scramble Match
Roderick Strong & Rocky Romero vs Mystery team - losing team is out of PNW
Billy Jack Haynes vs Ryback winner gets hot at Washington Championship at World tour
The Embassy vs Adam Pearce & Willie Mack - Winner gets Tag Team Title shot at World Tour show
Johnny Gargano vs Rowdy Roddy Piper - Street Fight
Main Event Nikita Koloff vs Dean Ambrose - UWF World television Championship

Then of course we have our World Tour show as PNW invades Copenhagen, Denmark. Matches booked for that show...

Triple H vs Seth Rollins
The Canadian Ninjas get a Battle Queens Tag Team Title shot
Darren Young defends his Washington Championship
Sweet & Sour Inc defend their Tag Team Championship
Entourage vs The Ascension - UWF World 6-Man Championship
Austin Aries vs Jushin Liger - UWF Junior Heavyweight Championship
Main Event: Christopher Daniels vs Raven Loser Leave Town - Hell in A Cell.

All that and more. Check PNWrestling.com for more details as they become available.

Saxton: OK. I want to see just who it is Austin Aries is facing. Any Ideas Sir William Regal?

Regal: Its a conundrum, Byron. I truly am baffled by this.

Main Event: Austin Aries(c) vs ????- UWF World Junior Heavyweight Championship

(Aries is in the ring as Donald Trump comes out with a microphone.)

Trump: Introducing the challenger. He is my nephew! And the next World Junior Champion.....

PNW TV 20: Trumped Jefffarmer

JUMPING JEFF FARMER!!!

(The crowd is in shock. Then some start to boo. Aries is laughing out loud. Match begins and Aries locks uo with Jeff. and Jeff takes him over with an arm drag. Aries is chuckling on 1 knee. He gets up and sticks out his hand to JJF. Jeff takes it but Aries tries to sneak a kick. But Jeff catches it. Aries tries an Enzuguiri but JJF ducks it and counters into a STF! Aries is frantically crawling he gets the rope break. Farmer backs away and is fired up.

Aries smile is gone. You can see him say "Oh, you think this is a match?" They head back to the center and Aries slaps Jeff's face. Then Goes for an Irish whip but Jeff reverses it and hits a dropkick. Aries rises and is taken back down by an arm drag. Then a hip toss. And finally a body slam. The crowd has changed their tune and now are behind Farmer. Farmer goes for another slam but Austin slides out and hits a reverse DDT. Now Aries locks in the Fish Hook of Doom. Aries finally releases the hold and continues his assault on Jeff.

He sends him into the corner then nails the IED. Aries look of confidence has returned. He sits Jeff on the top buckle. He climbs up but Jeff nails a series of rapid fire headbutts. Then shoves Austin down to the mat. He rises...Sunset Flip from the top Rope! 1.. 2..

NOOO!!!!! Aries barely beats the count! Aries grabs Farmer and gets off the Pendulum Elbow. He now lifts him up...Brainbuster. He goes up top...Frog Splash! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner & STILL Champion: Austin Aries

PNW TV 20: Trumped Austin-Aries

Saxton: Aries retains but the story was the effort given by Jumping Jeff Farmer. Listen to the crowd chanting "J.J.F."

Regal: They are times when you can make your name in a loss. This could be one of those times.

Saxton: His uncle, Donald Trump has entered the ring.

Trump: I have done everything in my power to get you here. I put you in the Championship Series. I got you TV time and finally I got you a World title shot. Here you are with the people chanting your initials. I have to tell You......I'm....DISGUSTED WITH YOU! How many more breaks do you need?! You are a LOSER! I don't care if your Mom ever talks to me again. You're FIRED!

(Crowd is booing.)

Saxton: I can't believe he did that. The man has no heart! Well that brings us to the end of the show. See you July 4th for FREEDOM, Good Night![/color][/size]
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

PNW TV 20: Trumped
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of PNW-
Jump to: