FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PNW TV 19: Thunder in Washington

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

PNW TV 19: Thunder in Washington Empty
PostSubject: PNW TV 19: Thunder in Washington   PNW TV 19: Thunder in Washington EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:51 am

PNW TV 19: Thunder in Washington Pnw

Dark Matches:

Stephen FN James def Billy Black

Kana def Spanish Red

The Wild Samoans def The Ding Dongs

Saxton: Hello everyone  Welcome to Pacific Northwest Wrestling! I'm Byron Saxton joined by my broadcast partner Sir William Regal. Tonight we come to you from a special location. We are here in the Toyota Center in Kennewick, Washington. This is an excited crowd!

Regal: They are bloody rabid. These fans of PNW couldn't be happier.

Saxton: That's because PNW is where the best action in the UWF is at. Right now let's say hello to Jose & Joel our Latin broadcast team. Hola guys!

Jose: Hola Byron. Como esta Joel. Esto va a ser un infierno de un espectáculo!

Joel: Nuestro evento principal es un Triple Threat Match por el Campeonato Peso Pesado PNW. No puedo esperar para eso!

Saxton: You can hear them call the action by pressing SAP on your TV remote. I gathered from my limited spanish they were talking about our huge Main Event!

Regal: I can't say I blame them. Its all I've heard for 2 weeks. PNW champion, Dean Ambrose must face Big John Studd & Billy Jack Haynes in a Triple Threat Match.

Saxton: We will also see the debut of Seth Rollins. But right now we have our General Manager, Paul Heyman about to address the crowd.

(Camera switches to the ring.)

Heyman: I want to say thank you to all of you for letting us bring the Mayhem of PNW TV to Washington! (Crowd Pops, the starts chanting "PNW".)

Heyman: But here in PNW we don't just say "thank you". No, You see we show our thanks. Tonight we do this by making this a night you wont soon forget. In our Main Event Dean Ambrose defends the PNW Title against Big John Studd and Billy Jack Haynes. But thats not all. We are going to have a match to determine who will face the World Junior Heavyweight Champion, Austin Aries on our next show! Shiima Xion of the Ascension will face...making his debut here in PNW. Former World Champion....JUSHIN "THUNDER" LIGER!
(crowd pops again!)

Heyman: You like that? We're not done! To prove to you how much we love our fans here in the Evergreen State. Tonight we crown our first ever Washington Champion. In a Four Way Ladder Match! We will have Christopher Daniels, Johnny Gargano, Darren Young & Rowdy Roddy Piper!

(Crowd is now chanting "Thank You, Paul" as camera switches to Announce team.)

Saxton: Can you believe this Mr Regal?

Regal: I almost can't Byron. This will be a show for the ages!

Saxton: Enough talk, its time to see Seth Rollins in action against a special picked opponent by Paul Heyman.

Seth Rollins vs Jumping Jeff Farmer

(Seth and JJF start off relatively clean and basic feeling out. But as time goes on Seth takes charge and hits a Springboard DDT. Then as Jeff is on his knees Seth Nails him with a Super Kick. 1.. 2.. 3!))

Winner: Seth Rollins

PNW TV 19: Thunder in Washington Tumblr_m7z46h7HhK1r62495o1_1280_display_image

(The match is over and he extends his hand to Farmer. Jeff seems somewhat dejected but shakes Rollins' hand. In comes Missy.)

Missy: Seth Rollins, a nice gesture there.

Rollins: The kid wrestled a good match. Tonight I was just a bit better. But He was just the first. I'm looking to move up the ladder quickly here. My goal is to be ending shows not opening them. Look out folks cause I'm a fircracker...Ready to Blow up!

Missy: Good Luck to you Seth. Back to you Byron.

Saxton: Grerat sportsmanship by Seth Rollins, Sir William.

Regal: This man is sure to be a fan favorite here in PNW.

Saxton: When we return its another debut as Thunder Liger comes in to face Shiima Xion with a World Title shot at stake. And later on. Apparently Heyman has another debut of a new Tag Team to face Roderick Strong & Rocky Romero. Keep that dial where it is.

Commercial for AT&T with the girl talking about being a slow turtle.

(Show returns to ringside.)

Saxton: In the background you hear that ominous music which means Shiima Xion of the group shrouded in controversy, The Ascension. Now his opponent.

(Then the following song plays as the entire Toyota Center sings along)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/v2AC41dglnM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shiima Xion vs Jushin "Thunder" Lightning

(The crowd is seriously hyped up after that entrance. Shiima tries to attack but Liger is ready and catches him with a Palm Thrust. Liger sends Xion into the ropes and hits a back drop. Liger Looks for the Liger Bomb but Shiima escapes and nails a reverse DDT. Shiima hits the ropes does a Springboard Legdrop. He pulls up Jushin and delivers a Bodyslam. He lets out an animalistic yell. Then goes up top and nails a Moonsault. 1.. 2.. NO!!!

Liger kicks out! Xion looks to set up for Fade To Black but Liger rifles elbows into Shiima's head. He is free then moves behind and nails a Liger Suplex for a 2 count. Liger waits for Shiima to rise and nails another Palm Thrust taking him down. Liger signals to the crowd. He pulls Xion up and ...Liger Bomb!! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Jushin "Thunder" Liger

PNW TV 19: Thunder in Washington JushinLiger

Missy: Jushim I know you're english is limited but how do you feel?

Liger: I come here..to PNW. Paul Heyman tell me I win, I get Aries. Good deal for me.

Missy: Are you ready to win your 2nd World Title?

Liger: Hai! I train very hard. I study Aries many hour. Jushin Liger ready to be World Champion once more.

Missy: Thank You Jushin. We look forward to seeing you achieve that goal.

Saxton: Liger has done it! He defeats a very game Shiima Xion and up next is a title match against the World Junior Heavyweight Champion, Austin Aries.

Regal: I have the utmost respect for Jushin Liger. But I must admit it seems somewhat strange how he has 1 match and gets a chance at the most prestigious title in the Junior division.

Saxton: Well Liger is one of the most decorated former World Junior Heavyweight Champions ever. I think that goes a long way in earning him this oppurtunity.

Commercial for Seattle Mariners Baseball

(Show returns backstage to the office of GM Paul Heyman who is on the phone.)

Heyman: What else can I do? I've given him every oppurtunity! What? Sir...I can't do that. I...You're coming here? Is that necessary?...Yes sir of course you cam. We look forward to seeing you. Yes sir Goodbye.

(Hangs up cell. And is noticably flustered.)

Heyman: Ohhh man....

(Knock at the door. In walks Willie Mack.)

Heyman: Make it quick Willie. I got a lot on my mind.

Mack: What's going on with my partner, Adam Pearce? He missed our big tag match at the Cinco De Maya show.

Heyman: Wasn't my call. He was suspended for PED use.

Mack: Man thats some bull right there. I know the man. We train together. That boy more likely to drink a six pack before taking any of that stuff.

Heyman: I tend to believe you. Something smells fishy to me. But without proof I can't allow him back right now.

Mack: Like my momma always say, if you point a finger at someone, you have 3 pointing back at you.
(Mack leaves)

Heyman: ......What????

(Camera returns to ringside,)

Saxton: Time for some tag Action, Mr Regal.

Regal: Another new team and the welcome wagon is here once more.

Saxton: The wagon as it were is the team of Strong and Romero. The last couple of teams have been taken out rather violently. Lets see who Heyman has brought in tonight.

Roderick Strong & Rocky Romero vs ??????

PNW TV 19: Thunder in Washington Bolsheviks

The Bolsheviks

(Howard Finkel tells the audience to please rise while Nikolai Volkoff sings the Russian National Anthem. Just as he begins to sing Romero goes under the ring and pulls out 2 kendo sticks. Then he and Strong start wailing all over the Soviet team.  They toss the sticks to the floor and demand Danny Davis ring the bell. He does and Strong grabs Boris and nail him with Death by Roderick. Romero hits Nikolai with a Double Underhook Suplex. Then takes him out with a Roundhouse kick to the head. Strong hits the ropes and catches Zukov with the Sick Kick. He covers for the 3 count.)

Winners: Roderick Strong & Rocky Romero

PNW TV 19: Thunder in Washington Dpp0717-m

(After the announcement they pick up thier kendo sticks and began clubbing the Soviet team unmercifully. They take Zukhov and suplex him onto the spanish announce desk. Disrupting there telecast. Nikolai is busted open. Finally Heyman comes out with security. At first Strong and Romero turn on them too. But the Heyman tells them leave or face suspension.)

Saxton: They did it again Sir William. Another team brought in by Heyman is brought out via stretcher.

Regal: These 2 men have made a definitive point. They will destroy every team they can until Heyman gives them what they want.

Saxton: Meanwhile Heyman refuses to be pressured by them. Maybe if they just were patient they would get their wishes. Lets send it to Missy.

Missy: I'm here as we watch another team being stretchered out. Roderick when is enough enough?

Strong: Ask that man right there! What's the deal Paul? How many teams you gonna sign only to have to pay their medical expenses when we anihilate them?

Heyman: Oh I have the answer because next week you 2 are not booked on the show. I'll bring in a team who you wont get to attack.

Romero: You see that Missy? This is why we do what we do. Now we getting left of TV altogether! Until this bendejo stops screwing us around there will be hell to pay.

Missy: Back to you Byron.

Saxton: Thanks Missy. When we return we will crown our first ever Washington Champion.

Commercial for NBA Finals

Fink: The following match is a 4 Way Ladder Match! At stake is the Washington Championship. The belt is suspended above the ring. The wrestler who can take the belt down will be the champion.

Johnny Gargano
Darren Young
Christopher Daniels
Rowdy Roddy Piper

(Total mayhem from the bell. Piper goes right at Gargano but is clubbed from behind by D.Young. Daniels slides out and gets a ladder. Young and Gargano toss Piper from the ring. As daniels pushes the ladder in the ring. As he enters he is met with a Dropkick by Johnny sending him to the floor. As he gets up he is scooped up and Powerslammed onto the ladder by Darren.

Piper has grabbed another ladder from the outside and enters the ring he rams it into Young's gut. Then cracks him across the back with it. Piper starts to set it up but here comes Daniels. He kicks Piper low and goes for Angel wings. Piper counters and backdrops him. Then starts landing a series of rights and lefts to the leader of the Ascension. Piper sends Daniels into the ropes and hits a Drop toe Hold which sends Daniels Jaw first into the ladder. Piper now looks to climb the ladder but he is pulled down by Gargano who then hits a Reverse STO. Meanwhile Young is setting up the other ladder. Both he and Johnny start to climb as they get to the top they start firing punches at one another. Daniels climbs up behind them he hooks both men simulaneously and Hits Reverse DDTs on both men from the ladder!!!! Crowd is chanting "Holy Shit"! Piper rises but Daniels hooks him...Angel Wings on Piper! Everyone is out Daniels climbs to the top.

Then in races Raven. He pulls Daniels down just as he had his hand on the belt. Evenflow DDT on Daniels!! He gives Christopher the finger and walks out the ring. Gargano rises first he starts to climb and sees Piper laid out. He takes the oppurtunity to jump off the ladder and lands a big Flying Legdrop. As he pops up Darren Young is there. He lifts him up...D.End! Darren looks around and climbs the ropes as the fans are booing loudly. He reaches up and pulls down the belt!)

Winner and NEW Champion: Darren Young

PNW TV 19: Thunder in Washington Darren-young-300x225

Saxton: You have to call this an upset! Darren Young somehow pulls this out. He is the new Washington Champion.

Regal: I don't think Upset is the right word honestly. This young man is the luckiest fool I've seen. They say its better to be lucky than good. Well he is all Luck.

(Camera now switches to Inside PNW segment.)

Coss: Welcome to Inside PNW, I'm Don Coss. Tonight we speak to the returning Sgt Slaughter.

Slaughter: I am back and the Embassy is my target.

Coss: The last time we saw him. Sarge was thrown to a glass window. We asked him about the injuries he suffered.

Slaughter: It was pride that took the biggest blow. I've been around. Had my share of wars. I should've been more prepared for that attack. But it wont happen again.

Coss: Is this a one man war?

Slughter: It doesn't have to be. I know Willie Mack and others have had their issues with the Embassy as well. But whether I have back-up or not. Sargent Slaughter vows to run these boys outta here....And That's...an Order!

Coss: I'm sure the Embassy thought they saw the last of Sarge but they were wrong. Now who wins this war is anyone's guess. For Inside PNW, I'm Don Coss, Goodnight.

Commercial for After Earth

(Show returns with Missy Hyatt backstage.)

Missy: Hello fans, Unless you've been under a rock I'm sure you have heard about the UWF World Tour. As part of this PNW will invade Denmark on July 31st. Parken Stadium in Coppenhagen will be the place. The full card is still being worked out but we know so far The UWF World Women's Champion Lita will face Princess Mia. More matches to be announced.

But thats not all July 4th Marks the return of PNW FREEDOM. In the Main Event. UWF Television Champion, Nikita Koloff will face Dean Ambrose. The Ascension Will face Bad Attitude & Yoshi Tatsu. There will be a womens Scramble Match. Sgt Slaughter faces Big John Studd. And Roddy Piper faces Johnny Gargano in a Street Fight. More to be announced next week. This is going to be the Season of PNW. Don't miss it!

Saxton: This has been a spectacular show and now we have the Main Event!

Regal: It's almost too much these fans should pay double!

Main Event: Dean Ambrose(c) vs Big John Studd W/Prince Nana & RD EVans vs Billy Jack Haynes - PNW Championship

(Bell rings and all 3 men circle one another. Then Studd and Dean attack haynes. They just beat him down in the corner. Ambrose hits a knee lift. Then BJS hoists him up and delivers a Side Slam. He covers but Dean breaks it up. Studd is annoyed  and shoves Ambrose to the mat. He stands over him pointing at him. From behind Haynes grabs Studd and hits a Back Suplex. Dean tries to scramble away but Billy Jack grabs him and gives him a Back Suplex as well. As Studd rises Billy hts the ropes and nails a big clothesline but Studd doesn't fall. He hits the ropes and nails another but John keeps his feet. Haynes takes a deep breath as Ambrose crawls behind Studd. He hits the ropes and delivers a 3rd Clothesline but this time Ambrose is behind his feet and Studd goes down hard.

Now Haynes grabs Ambrose and knocks him down with a big right. Dean pops up and goes right back down from another Billy turns and is hit with the Big Boot of Studd. Studd drops the Elbow. 1.. 2.. No! Dean breaks it up! Studd glares at Ambrose who does a big gulp. BJS stands and starts to stalk Dean. The champ jumps out the ring RD Evans is yelling at him. Ambrose makes a treatening move towards him and he hightails it away. Studd is pointing down at Dean. Then from behind Haynes hits a Sladgehammer. Studd goes down to 1 knee. Billy Jack then locks on the Full Nelson. Studd is in trouble he reaches out and grabs the top rope but. Ambrose jumps on the apron and starts biting Studd's hand. John releases the ropes and Haynes pulls him back. Studd is starting to fade. Ambrose. Climbs the ropes and hits Haynes in the back of the head with a Flying Double Axehandle. Studd slumps to the mat almost out. Dean hooks Haynes... Midnight Special! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner & STILL Champion: Dean Ambrose

PNW TV 19: Thunder in Washington 19

Ambrose is given his title he raises it in the corner and gives a cackle. He turns to leave... RUSSIAN SICKLE BY NIKITA KOLOFF!!!!! Ambrose is out cold! Nikita gives him the "Up Yours signal and leaves.)

PNW TV 19: Thunder in Washington Tumblr_m5va5egBvm1qjko1ao1_500

Saxton: He may not look like it right now but Dean Ambrose retains the PNW Title.

Regal: He looks like someone who has pissed off the Russian Nighhtmare Nikta Koloff. But yes this man somehow gets out of here with his title.

Saxton: Well that brings us to the end of a jam packed show. See you next time, Good Night!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

PNW TV 19: Thunder in Washington
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of PNW-
Jump to: