FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLW TV #31

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW TV #31 Empty
PostSubject: HLW TV #31   HLW TV #31 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:49 am

DARK MATCHES:

1. The Colony def Batten Twins & Super Calo (Fire Ant pins Bart) (Hurracanrana)

2. Big E. Langston def El Hijo De Rey Mysterio (Big Ending)

HLW TV #31 130642456615111734

(Opening Video plays showing classic HLW scenes with a grainy video. Then switches to HD video showing clips of the new roster of HLW. This is playing to a remixed version of Public Enemy's 'Bring The Noise'. The Video ends with a scene of Junkyard Dog holding up the HLW Heavyweight title from Hell-iday Cheer '12.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPV6PFy2t9M

(Show opens backstage in the office of Jack Tunney.)

Park: Damnit this isn't good!

Tunney: I warned you Park. Letting guys from other promotions might be dangerous. Now half the guys left don't even work here!

Park: The ratings have been great just like we thought! Just didn't think they would get this far. What can we do?

Tunney: Well. I'm going to have Sabu face Ziggler at least we guarantee one of them out.

Park: Good, but I have an idea. Put Kofi vs Candido first. Give the winner time to rest. I got to make a call. (Park Leaves)

Tunney: Idiot....

(Show switches to announce team.)

Cole: Hello fans this is HLW TV! Tonight we have the finals of the Cruiserweight Tournament! This is exciting.

Lombardi: Definitely 4 men remain looking to leave here tonight with the gold.

Sheen: This tournament has been wild so far. Its probably going to be even nuttier tonight.

Cole: We are also supposed to hear from Heavyweight Champion, Junkyard Dog on the challenge of one Mark Henry. But now let's get it started!

HLW TV #31 Nicole-scherzinger-long-black-hairstyle

Nicole: Ladies & Gentlemen, welcome to HLW TV. This is our opening contest! It is a Semi-Final match in the Cruiserweight Tournament!

Chris Candido
225 Lbs
Spring Lake, NJ

-------vs--------

Kofi Kingston
212 Lbs
Ghana, West Africa

(Spirited match which sees Kofi hitting a bunch of spots to the crowds delight. He hits the Boom Drop and gets a near fall. He goes for the 540 Kick but Candido ducks it and unleashes a Release German Suplex. Candido follows with a Belly to Belly for a 2 count. Chris works a Chinlock for a bit. Kofi is able to elbow free then hit the ropes and nail a Leg Lariat. He hits the SOS! 1.. 2..

NO! Candido kicks out! Coming down the aisle now is Claudio Castagnoli. Kofi meanwhile sits Chris on top rope as he is looking for a Superplex. He sees Claudio which makes him pause a moment. That gives Candido a chance to rake his eyes. He sets up for the Blonde Bombshell. But Kofi is able to Backdrop Chris down to the mat. He then turns and hits a Cross Body but Castagnoli has referee Charles Robinson distracted. Kofi gets up and shoves Claudio. Then Chris charges but Kingston side steps and he crashes into Claudio & Robinson. Candido turns and is met with the 540 Kick! He covers but Robinson is dazed. Then from the other side slides Chris Hero. He hits Kofi with his loaded Elbow Smash then lays Candido on top. He jumps back out as Claudio yells at Robinson to count. He does 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Chris Candido

HLW TV #31 5025848796a6143170884l

Cole: Chris Candido has made it to the finals later tonght.

Sheen: The damn Uprising had something to do with that!

Lombardi: Gotta expect this by now Charlie. When you see one member the others are not far away. Well Except for Paul Orndorff. He has been pretty conspicuous by his absence from the Uprising group.

Cole: Regardless Candido is in the Finals when we return. Womens action. Stay Tuned.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage with Becky Bayless.)

HLW TV #31 L

Bayless: Hello wrestling fans, I'm Becky Bayless and here with me now is yet another newcomer to HLW. Welcome Tyson Kidd.

Kidd: Its good to be here Becky. HLW has built up quite a Junior division and I'm here to show I can hang and rise above the best out there..

Bayless: Do you have a prediction for the finals tonight?

Kidd: Well you have to figure Chris Candido is the favorite. But I think I put my money on Dolph Ziggler. Regardless whoever does win. I would like the first shot at them.

Bayless: Well we just heard it here. Good luck to you Tyson. Now I want to bring in LOVE & Candice, The Hotties.

LOVE: O...M...G! Really? Where did they dig you up from?

Bayless: Good to see you again too... I see 2 of you. The Hotties always ran in three. Will there be another?

Candice: Do you want the spot Becky?...NOT! In fact there is an open slot. Let's just say we are doing a Hottie Watch. Not just anyone can hang with us but I'm sure when we do pick someone they will be perfect.

Bayless: Well aside from that, What is on your Agenda?

LOVE: Well first is to get management to hire interviewers with more class. Then we have our sights set on the HLW Ladies Title as well as the Battle Queens Tag Team titles as well. To put it in one word...Dominate.

Bayless: Well the Hotties are back and in rare form. Back to ringside.

Cole: Right now we have a match stemming from a confrontation last week. Eden Black takes on Taylor Wilde.

Sheen: The All-American girl!

"The Jezebel" Eden Black
England

----------vs---------

"The All-American Girl" Taylor Wilde
San Diego, CA

(Eden attacks at the start and has Wilde on the ropes early on. She hits a knee strike. Then goes for the Garden of Eden submission. Fans are chanting USA. Taylor is able to get a rope break. Eden goes for a DDT. but Taylor turns it into a Northern Lights Suplex for a near fall. Black goes for another running knee but Wilde blocks it then gets off a Hurracanrana. Then hits the Wilde Ride (Bridging German suplex). Referee Justin King makes the 3 count.)

Winner: Tayylor Wilde

HLW TV #31 $(KGrHqZHJFEE+VNhYoGJBQOUclbOjQ~~60_35

Cole: Well Taylor Wilde is victorious in her HLW debut.

Lombardi: Solid performance. I'm sure we will be seeing a lot of her here in HLW.

Sheen: I'd like to see a whole lot more of her...

Cole: You're old enough to be her grandfather! We'll be back.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to ringside.)

Cole: Welcome Back folks. It's time to find out who will face Chris Candido later tonight in the finals of the Cruiserweight Tournament. And wee have another big announcement, Steve.

Lombardi: Thats right the J-Crown is returning to HLW. The winner of the tournament will be entered in the tourny. The winner of course gets a title shot at the World Junior Heavyweight Champion at a time of his choosing.

Sheen: Wow. HLW is where the Juniors are at! I'm ready for Sabu vs Ziggler!

Sabu
220 Lbs
Bombay, MI

--------vs---------

Dolph Ziggler
weight 213 Lbs
Hollywood, FL

(Neither man is terribly popular but the fans are definitely behind Sabu here. Sabu seems to use this surprising support to fire him up and he takes the fight Ziggler hard. Dolph seems to be a bit overwhelmed at first. But he catches Sabu with a clothesline and begins to unleash his own offense. He hits the Zig Zag and covers but Sabu kicks out. Dolph slaps on a Sleeper. Sabu is struggling. He is able to get to the ropes. He falls thryu the ropes. Now thety are trading blows on the outside. Sabu hits a hurracanrana sending Ziggler into the steel railing chest first. As he is draped over it Sabu jumps in the ring. He points to the heavens then hits the ropes he executes a  Springboard Legdrop towards Dolph. But Dolph moves! Sabu crashes and burns. The referee's count is going. Dolph rolls in at 8. Sabu barely gets to his feet when the count reaches 10.)

Winner By Countout: Dolph Ziggler

HLW TV #31 10237_Dolph_Ziggler5

Sheen: Wow! What carnage! But It's Dolph Ziggler heading to the finals.

Cole: Candido vs Ziggler. What a main event!

Lombardi: A lot of credit to Sabu. He turned a lot of heads here in this open tournament. It was his high risk style that finally was his undoing.

Cole: Still to come. HLW Chat and Abraham's guest, the HLW Heavyweight Champion, The Junkyard Dog.

Sheen: HLW Chat... What a stupid name. Its Tales From Da Ho...

Cole: We'll be back!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage as we see Joe Park, who is on the phone.)

Park: Is he here?...Excellent. I will meet him at the entrance...Give him whatever he wants! This is important!

(Park hangs up cell and scurries off.)

(Promo for J-Crown '13 airs.)

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Cole: Up next is the Number one contenders for the Tag Titles, The Kings of Wrestling. Members of course of The Uprising.

Lombardi: These 2 guys wanted the Skyscrapers now very soon they're gonna have to face the piper.

Sheen: Kings of Wrestling? They're going to be more like King Joffrey when the Skyscrapers get them in the ring.

Cole: King Joffrey??? What are you babbling about.

Game of Thrones? You never seen it? Backstabbing, delusions of grandeur and a half man. Its like your biography.

Kings of Wrestling
495 Lbs
Theme Song: Down With the Sickness- Disturbed

------vs-------

Santino Marella & Kaz Hayashi
420 Lbs

(Santino & Kaz hold their own for a few minutes but then the Kings take over. Claudio hits Kaz with Swiss Death and its a wrap.)

Winners: Kings of Wrestling

HLW TV #31 Claudio-castagnoli

(Hero grabs a mic.)

Hero: Skyscrapers enough playing games we want our shot at those belts. So lets do this at the J-Crown show!

(Out to the stage comes Bill Alphonso)

Alphonso: You 2 numbnuts have bitten off more than you can chew. You got your title shot at the J-Crown show. But until then we want to give you your receipt.

(The KOW are shrugging as if confused by Alphonso's words. Then from out the crowd come the champs they slide in the ring behind the KOW. They tap them on the shoulders when they turn they are both kicked in the gut. And both men are Power Bombed as the crowd pops for the Skyscrapers! Who eat it up.)

Lombardi: They had that coming.

Cole: What? A sneak attack? And these stupid fans are cheering for this?

Sheen: They cheer for the 3 time World Champions! The Skyscrapers earned their respect. The Kings have been a major part of the trouble HLW has had since the network started making the rules here.

Cole: The Network cleaned up this place but these fans are ingrates. When we return, The Main Event. Who will be the Next Cruiserweight Champion?

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the set of HLW Chat with Abraham washington.)

HLW TV #31 Washington

AW: Ladies and gentlemen Welcome to the show. Lots of crazy stuff going on. But the biggest news is no joke at all. The AWA / BTPW has stopped running shows for the time being. These guys were the foundation of the UWF. We hope to see them back in the fold in the future.

AW: Are you guys pumped up for the the Summer World tour? Some interesting stops om that tour, Russian, The Phllipines,,,Bangkok....Make your own joke...HaHa! OK I have a special guest. He is the HLW Heavyweight Champion, Junkyard Dog come on out here.

JYD: Abe my man. Its good to see you brother.

AW: No doubt. It's good to see you with that belt around your waist. We were under siege for so long by Paul Orndorff and the Uprising.

JYD: Well HLW is this dog's yard and I had to clean it out.

AW: Well we got ourselves a Rotweller coming in now. Mark Henry has made it known. He wants that title..

JYD: First off, let me say. I'm sorry you had to suffer what you did. It was uncalled for. You want the Dog? Come at me. Attacking an interviewer is just cowardly. HLW is going to Puerto Rico. Its a beautiful Island and they are crazy fans. So what we gon do Mark? We gon tear up that town. You and me. Until there's one left and that one is holding up this title belt.

AW: So the challenge has been met. Right here.

JYD: Not only that but Next week at the J-Crown show. I will defend this title against MVP.

AW: Big news indeed, Thank you for your time. We look forward to seeing you continue to bring prestige back to HLW.

JYD: Thanks brother. Ima try my best to do dat.

(Camera switches to ringside. Out walks the World Junior Heavyweight Champion, Austin Aries. He has a glass of wine and a box of popcorn.)

HLW TV #31 X_debb0670

Cole: Well we have a special guest with us. Welcome champ.

Aries: Thanks Michael.

Lombaardi: Any special reason you're out here?

Aries: I'm the champ. I don't need another reason. But I am just here to see who will try to follow in my footsteps.

Sheen: Can I have some popcorn?

Aries: No, Get your own.

Nicole: This is our MAIN EVENT! It's for the Cruiserweight Championship.

Dolph Ziggler
weight 213 Lbs
Hollywood, FL

----------vs---------

Chris Candido
225 Lbs
Spring Lake, NJ

(After the attack by the Skyscrapers Candido is on his own here. There is as usual a contingent of Uprising fans in attendance. Match starts out slow. Both men feeling each other out. A couple of headlock takeovers by Dolph who then hams it up for the crowd. Candido answers with an arm drag into a body slam into a hip toss which send Ziggler to the outside. Now Chris plays to the crowd mocking Dolph. Which gets him hot.

Match now moves into a higher gear. Some stiff elbows by Dolph. Candido gets a textbook over the head release Belly to Belly that sends Dolph with a huge bump. Candido hits a DDT. He covers for 2. Chris goes for a vertical but Ziggler floats out and hits a Bridging German. 1.. 2..\

Nooo! Candido kicks out. Dolph goes for the Zig Zag but Candido hooks the ropes and he crashes to the mat. Immediately Candido applies a Figure Four Leglock. Dolph is in trouble he is just out of reach of the ropes. Chris is really applying the pressure. Dolph can't take anymore. He raises his arm and lunges to the bottomn rope. Referee Marella calls forthe break. Candido refuses. Joey starts to count and Chris releases at 4. Candido is now thinking of ending this he puts Ziggler on the turnbuckle facing the crowd. Then climbs up for the Blonde Bombshell. But Dolph fights it! He scoops him up and hits a Super Powerslam! 1.. 2..

NOOO!!! Candido kicks out! Fans are chanting "This is Hood" As if on cue out walks Joe Park Esq. You can see him telling the fans to stop chanting. He comes over and grabs Nicole's mic. He tells the fans this is not the hood. Which gets them booing and chanting even louder!

In the ring. Candido id staggering and Dolph gives a middle finger to Aries ringside and then locks on a Sleeper on Chris. Aries is pissed and tosses his headset and goes right up to the ring Joe Park is trying to stop him and he calls Joey Marella to help. While this is happening a figure jumps the railing. He grabs the time keepers bell and enters the ring. He knocks Ziggler in the back with it. Then he shakes chris to help him revive. He leaves the ring and the camera focuses and we see its...

HLW TV #31 031301savage1125032--300x300

The Macho Man, Randy Savage!

In the ring Candido has climbed the ropes and takes off with the New Jersey Jam (Diving leg drop). He nails it! He covers as both Park and Aries quickly back away. 1.. 2..

3!)

Winner & NEW HLW Cruiserweight Champion: Chris Candido

HLW TV #31 ChrisCandido4

(Park and Savage make their way to the back. Aries returns to the announce table.)

Cole: Candido wins! What a match! Total mayhem here!

Lombardi: This stinks of a total set-up! What was Randy Savage doing here? I thought he walked out of this promotion! And Aries were you in on this too?

Aries: In on what? Did that loud mouth braggart get whats coming to him? It had nothing to do with me...Hahaha!

(Just then attacks Kenny King! He is is firing punches at Austin. he tosses him over the announce desk. Then does a flying lariat from the desk. The fans are going crazy. King fires Aries into the railing. Aries flips over it. he scrambles to his feet and starts running through the crowd to escape. King returns and picks up the discarded World Title belt. He looks at it and raises it high as the crowd cheers.)

Sheen: Uhh....Winning?
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

HLW TV #31
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of Hood Life Wrestling in UWF-
Jump to: