FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLW TV #30

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW TV #30 Empty
PostSubject: HLW TV #30   HLW TV #30 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:40 am

DARK MATCHES:

1. Hijo De Rey Mysterio def Frank williams (Hurracanrana)

2. Hamada def Aleida Ortiz (Hamada Driver)

HLW TV #30 130642456615111734

(Opening Video plays showing classic HLW scenes with a grainy video. Then switches to HD video showing clips of the new roster of HLW. This is playing to a remixed version of Public Enemy's 'Bring The Noise'. The Video ends with a scene of Junkyard Dog holding up the HLW Heavyweight title from Hell-iday Cheer '12.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPV6PFy2t9M

Cole: Hello fans this is HLW TV! We have a big show tonight we are in the midst of our Cruiserweight Tournament. Tonight we will have 2 1st Round matches. Kenny King faces Shawn Daivari and in our Main Event Kofi Kingston faces off against his long time rival, CIMA.

Lombardi: We're also going to see a number one contenders match for the Tag Team Titles....

Sheen: A farce of a match really, Steve. The Kings of Wrestling face Ron Killings on hs own. This was a total set up by The Network's stooge, Joe Park.

Cole: Well you don't look a gift horse in the mouth. At least he gets the chance but his partner is in the Main event. Now let's get it started as we send it to Nicole.

HLW TV #30 Nicole-scherzinger-468231l

Nicole: Ladies & Gentlemen, welcome to HLW. This is our opening contest! It is a First round match in the Cruiserweight Tournament!

Shawn Daivari
211 Lbs
Detroit, MI

-------vs--------

Kenny King
229 Lbs
Las Vegas, NV

(Shawn attacks before the bell. He hits a a slam and running Senton for a 2 count. King hits an Enzuguiri that really shakes shawn up. He hits a Capture Suplex Then ends it with The Coronation.)

Winner: Kenny King

HLW TV #30 Pg2_e_king_200

Cole: Kenny King moves on as he sets his sights on the Cruiserweight Title.

Sheen: He has his sights set a bit higher Cole..

Lombardi: Charlie is right. The Pretty Boy Pitbull is locked down on Austin Aries and the UWF World Junior Heavyweight Championship. .

Cole: Speaking of the champ we will be hearing from him later on in the show. We'll be right back.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage with Becky Bayless.)

HLW TV #30 Beckybayless1

Bayless: Hello wrestling fans, I'm Becky Bayless and here with me now a new addition to the HLW women's roster, "The All-American Girl" Taylor Wilde. Taylor welcome to HLW.

Wilde: Thank you. This is a great time in my career. HLW was one of the founding territories to feature women. I hope to continue the legacy here myself. I know there are some tough girls here but I hope to hold my own with the best.

(Out comes Eden Black.)

Black: The All-American girl you say? It figures that the one representing this wanker of a country is some half-pint trollop.

(Wilde slaps the shit ot of Eden. Then quickly officials jump in between the 2.)

Wilde: Next week Jezebel! right here on HLW TV. You and me!

Bayless: That was some crazy shit!

(Enter Joe Park, Esq)

Park: Ms, Bayless, you were hired because or research said you would help ratings, But the Network cannot abide by such reprehensible language on the air. Please refrain from doing so again or we will be forced to terminate your contract. It may be your first day but it can also your last.

Bayless: umm, Back to you Michael.

Cole: Tough first day for Becky. Speaking of first days lets send it to the ring for a new debut here in HLW.

Super Calo
206 Lbs
Mexico

----------vs---------

Adrian Neville
194 Lbs
New Castle, England

(Neville treats fans to a aerial highlight film. He hits a Spin kick into a reverse hurracanrana into a running dropkick sending Calo to the floor. He then nails a Corkscrew plancha which gets the fans to thier feet. He rolls Calo in and executes a Tiger suplex. Then goes up top and hits a Corkscrew shooting Star Press. He gets the 3.)

Winner: Adrian Neville

HLW TV #30 Mqdefault

Cole: What a move! That was amazing!

Lombardi: He calls that British Airways. A really remarkable finisher.

Sheen: I could do that...

Cole: You can't even walk a straight line most days. We'll be back.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to ringside.)

Cole: Welcome Back folks. It's time to find out who will be the number one contenders to the Tag Team Championship.

Lombardi: Kind of a farce really as its basically a handicap match.

Sheen: Joe Park and the Network strike again. still After what the Kings pulled on HLW Freestyle I think the Scrapers really hope they win this.

Ron Killings
230 Lbs
Charlotte, NC

--------vs---------

Kings of Wrestling (Chris Hero & Claudio Catagnoli)
Combined weight 509 Lbs
Theme Music: Down With The Sickness- Disturbed

(Ron Killings is on fire at the onset. Taking on both KOW he hits a Bulldog on Hero then pops up and hits a Spinning Dropkick on Castagnoli.  He covers and gets a 2 cunt. Hero shoves him to the ropes and Claudio rams a knee to his kidney.

Now The Kings take over. They work him over with quick tags and lots of double teaming. Finally we see kofi Kingston come out but he is immediately stopped by Joe Park who informs him he is in the Main Event. He can not get involved here. If he does he will have him suspended. Kofi is pissed but stays at the top of the stage watching.

In the ring its been more of the same. The Kings continuing to dish out punishment. Claudio hits the UFO which gets a rousing ovation from the crowd. A cover but another near fall. The Kings now look for the KRS-ONE, but Ron kicks free then back drops Claudio into Hero! Ron hits the ropes and NailsClaudio with the Spinning Forearm Blast. A twirling Leg Lariat on Chris Hero. Ron waits....Jumping Reverse STO on Claudio!!! He covers 1.. 2..

NOOO! Hero kicks Killings right in the face. Hero has on his elbow pad and hits his Discus Elbow. Ron is out. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: Kings of Wrestling

HLW TV #30 1225262978_dpp_0694_crop_340x234

Sheen: Numbers game.

Cole: Killings gave a good showing but The Kings of Wrestling reign supreme!

Lombardi: Kofi is in the ring checking on his partner...

(While Kofi is trying to help Ron The Kings attack. they are both pounding on Kingston. Then from out the back come The HLW Tag Team Champions, The Skyscrapers! They clear the ring as the KOW jump out to the floor. The fans are cheering the champions. Both teams are yelling at each other as the Kings make belt motions around their waists.)

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage in the office of GM Jack Tunney, who is on the phone.)

Tunney: You have to do something, The Network is out of control! I do trust you....ok then, Talk soon.

(In walks Joe Park.)

Tunney: Don't you knock?

Park: Why? Are you hiding in here? Anyway the network is launching a new reality show next season. Following the life of Kanye west & former announcer here Kim Kardashian. We think putting them on next week's show could be a huge publicity move.

Tunney: Kanye West & Kim? Have you gone nuts? This is HLW not some cheap reality TV crap!

Park: Hey, Reality shows equal ratings!

Tunney: You just fired Kim for being pregnant then you want to put Kanye on Live TV? Did you forget what he's done in the past?

Park: Hmmm maybe you're right. Who knows what he'll say? Good job Tunney!

(Joe Park leaves. Tunney opens his desk and pulls out his flask. He takes a big gulp.)

Tunney: I can't take much more of this.

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Cole: Guys later this month, the J-Crown returns to HLW.

Lombardi: I am beyond excited for this. I felt last years was a monumental success. bringing in the top junior Champions from around the UWF for one big tournament.

Sheen: Its a great idea. I can't wait to see who is entered this year.

Cole: We also saw last show, Mark Henry take out his rage on Abraham Washington. He is now ready for singles competion. Lets send it to the ring.

Brayden Walker
238 Lbs
Ft Wright, KY

------vs-------

Mark Henry w/Teddy Long
412 Lbs
Sisbee, TX

(Brayden gives a Mark a fight. Landing huge roundhouses, a couple of kicks but he tries a Bodyslam and instead gets clubbed. Now Henry starts to wear down Brayden. He applies a Bearhug. It looks like Walkers done but he starts biting Henry's head! Mark releases himBrayden hits a series of rights then hits the ropes but Mark charges and wipes him out with a shoulder smash. Henry scoops him up...World's Strongest Slam! The ref counts 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Mark Henry

HLW TV #30 MarkHenry_display_image

(Henry grabs a mic.)

Henry: You people saw what I just did. You saw what I did last time to that clown Washington. Someone tell me...Where is the Junkyard Dog? Where you at boy?! The World's Strongest Man is coming!

Long: JYD, you can run playa. But you can't hide! This man is going to leave a trail of broken bodies until he gets you in that ring. Do the right thing and give up that title you never deserved.

Lombardi: Mark Henry again drops the gauntlet.

Cole: Well Junkyard Dog will be here next week. I expect we will get an answer.

Sheen: Henry is one scary dude!!

Cole: When we return, The Main Event.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the set of HLW Chat with Abraham washington.)

HLW TV #30 Washington

AW: Ladies and gentlemen Welcome to the show. Thanks for the tweets. I am doing fine after last show. Just a little sore and we now have a lot softer furniture. Haha.

AW: You guys watching WWF? Looks like yet another version of The Horsemen have arrived. At this point its really not of the Apocalypse is it? More like The Four Horsemen of the week. Haha. Ok guys I have here with me now the UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champion, Austin Aries. Welcome Champ.

Aries: The Age of Aries has even invaded this train wreck of a segment.

AW: I'm not sure about that. But what I do know is you have had men lining up for you since winning that title. Former Champion, Eric Embry, Nigel McGuinness and of course Kenny King. A man who actually defeated you recently.

Aries: No one you mentioned is in my class. Especially Kenny King. I am not only the best Junior in the World but I'm the greatest Champion that ever lived. I got this title by paying my dues. working my way up the ladder and the dethroning a pretty dominant champion. Then at Wrestlemania I beat him again.

AW: Fair enough. But King has been demanding a title shot. Will he get one.

Aries: When he earns it. The man is not even ranked. That means the rest of the World thought it was a fluke too. I saw him wrestle earlier today in the Cruiserweight Tournament. He baely beat Daivari. What maes anyone think he can seriously run with me?

AW: OK. What about some guys who are ranked?

Aries: Who? Paul London? Alex Koslov? Pretenders. Dolph Ziggler is too busy carrying Blanchard's bags around. Jerry Lynn? He's famous for taking one of the sickest bumps in UWF history. Gargano is too busy trying to "Occupy PNW" Well I rule PNW. I rule here and everywhere. I am the World Champion for a reason. Any of those guys enter the ring with me they will learn it.

AW: Thank you for your time.

Aries: You should be thankful. A Double's time is precious.

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Nicole: This is our MAIN EVENT! It's a first round match in the Cruiserweight Tournament

CIMA
196 Lbs
Japan                                                                                      
----------vs---------

Kofi Kingston
212 Lbs
Ghana, West Africa

(The hatred between these 2 men runs deep and for many years. It shows in the ferociousness of the battle. Kofi hits a back heel spin kick that almost decapitates CIMA. Later Cima nails a Piledriver on Kofi. He gets a nearfall as Kingston got his foot to the bottom rope. CIMA whips Kofi into the buckle and charges but Kofi is ready and catches him with the Pendulum kick. Then he goes up...Flying Cross Body! 1.. 2.. NOOO!!

Kofi now goes for the Boom Drop. He connects! Another cover and another near fall. Kofi sets up for the SOS but CIMA elbows free. Then he nails a Superkick. Then follows with Meteora (Diving double knee drop to a seated opponent's chest). He makes the cover 1.. 2..

NO!! Kofi kicks out! He looks for the Schwein. Somehow Kofi is landing knee strikes to the back of CIMA's head he releases the hold. He turns and gets nailed with the 540 kick! Kingston covers as the crowd hits their feet. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Kofi Kingston

HLW TV #30 Kofi-Kingston-Vs-Randy-Orton-TLC-match

Cole: Kofi wins a wild one!! And that's our show folks!

Lombardi: This tournament is heating up! Cant wait for the next show.

Sheen: Kofi is a lot like me..........Winning!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

HLW TV #30
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of Hood Life Wrestling in UWF-
Jump to: