FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2013 Ringmaster Tournament Part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

2013 Ringmaster Tournament Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: 2013 Ringmaster Tournament Part 2   2013 Ringmaster Tournament Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:52 pm

2013 Ringmaster Tournament Part 2 136505728368770818

Part 2

Round 2

1. Tommy Rich vs Lex Lugar

(Lugar uses his power to take control early. He is beating down Rich with big Forearm blasts.  Tommy reaches down and begins firing right hands he whips Lex into the corner and follows in with a dropkick. Rich climbs the ropes but Lex meets him there and hits a Superplex! He covers for 2.  Lex Goes for the torture Rack but Rich slides out. He hits the rops and goes for the Thez Press. But Lugar catches him and hits a Falling Powerbomb. Rich smacks his head on the mat. Lex picks him up and puts him in the Torture Rack. Tommy taps.)

Lex Lugar moves on

2. Corey Graves vs John Cena

(Cena dominates the early going using his stength advantage. He goes for the STF but Graves doesn't allow him to lock hs hands. John gives up the hold and stomps Graves numerous times. He looks for the Attitudec Adjustment but Graves hits a Backsabber. He hits the ropes and lands a Flying Legdrop. He covers for 2. He waits for Cena to stand then applies Helter Skelter (Hanging triangle choke). Cena is in trouble. Graves is really cranking. But Cena is able to fall into the ropes. Graves backs off as Cena is slumped in the corner. Corey charges but Cena is ready and hits a Snake Eyes on Graves. Attitude Adjustment! 1.. 2.. 3!)

John Cena moves on.

Lacey: You go back four years to the first Wrestlemania and I was in the same position then that I am right now. The only difference is that it took me nearly four years to get back to that same spot I was then. I thought I had the world title in my grasp and it ended with a sickening thud. At this year's Wrestlemania you've got a lot of champions and a lot of challengers, but no man or woman has had the resilience to bounce back from such depths, to get back to the top of the ladder and be within grasps of becoming a world champion not once, but twice. Lita I have a lot of respect for you, but let's make something perfectly clear, I've got one goal. It was the goal I had four years ago, and it's the goal I still have now... to become the UWF Women's World Champion. Wrestlemania we find out who the best woman wrestler in the world is. In my heart I know it's me. I dare you to prove me wrong.

3. AJ Styles vs Hacksaw Jim Duggan

(AJ s using his superior agility and speed to give Duggan fits in the first few minutes of the match. In fact Styles looks like he's getting a bit cocky. But a miscalculation leads to Jim hitting a running Shoulder Tackle that sends him Flying to the floor. Duggan is out there and Slams him on the Arena floor. He rams Styles head on the apron and rolls him back in. He hits a Big Side Slam then gets in his 3 point Stance. He charges but AJ ducks then hits a Pele Kick! He goes to the apron and launches into a Springboard Forearm smash. Duggan is down. AJ goes up for the Spinal Tap. Duggan gets his knees up! He covers AJ. 1.. 2.. NO! Styles kicks out. Both men are beaten up. Duggan Slams AJ and goes for Old Glory Kneedrop. But he misses! AJ moves in Styles Clash! 1. 2. 3!)

AJ Styles moves on.

4. Rickey Steamboat vs MVP

(Steamer is in total control here hitting his trademark Arm drags and chops. MVP uses a well placed knee to stop the onslaught. He hits a Neckbreaker on Rickey. He hits a Back Suplex and makes a cover but Steamboat kicks out. MVP continues to try to keep Rickey on the defensive. He hits a Running Powerslam. He then nails the Drive by Kick. MVP seems to have this now. He sets up for the Playmaker...Steamboat counters and rolls him up in a Small Package! 1. 2. 3!)

Rickey Steamboat moves on.

Interviewer: "Ladies and Gentlemen, im being joined now by the reigning UWF World 6 Man Champions.....Demolition! In less than 24 hours, you step into the ring against Entourage. Your thoughts on the eve of Wrestlemania?"

Smash: "Usually when your the UWF World Champion, everybody lines up to get a title shot. Have you noticed that hasnt been the story with us? Nobody wants to get in that ring against us. Hell they had to put 10 tag teams in a Battle Royal and make them fight it out just so we would have an opponent tomorrow night. No matter what Entourage runs off at the mouth about....deep down, they dont want in taht ring against us."

Axe: "I'll tell ya, we're fighting champions. We will put our name on the dotted line against any three men that wanna try us on for size. And once we destroy them all, we will go down as the greatest trio ever in professional wrestling!"

Crush: "Its been so long since I have had the chance to pound somebodies skull in! I cant wait to get those three pip squeeks in the ring. Because I promise you this.....there isnt an Entourage around who can stop this force!"

Semi-Finals

5. Lex Lugar vs John Cena

(These 2 men walk to the center of the ring. Eye to eye. Cena throws the first punch and it almost takes Lugar's head off his shoulders. Cena is just unleashing haymakers. He backs Lex into the ropes then Irish Whips him across the ring. He hits a Leaping Shoulder Tackle. Sitout Shoulder Toss. Cena Goes up for his Diving leg drop bulldog. But He misses! Lex hits a series of 3 clotheslines. Then he sends Cena into the Turnbuckle hard. As cena bounds out the corner Lugar hits a Powerslam. He hops up and signals to the crowd for the Torture Rack. He grabs Cena but John does a Jawbreaker. Then he hits The Attitude Adjustment. 1. 2. NO! Lex gets his foot on the rope. John looks exhausted but he gets up dragging Lex With him. He goes for another Attitude Adjustment but Lex elbows out. Spinebuster by Lugar. He covers 1. 2. No! Cena kicks out!  Cena swings Wildly, Lex ducks the punch then hits a Roaring Forearm smash. He gets Cena in a Back slide. 1. 2. 3!)

Lex Lugar goes to Finals

6. AJ Styles vs Rickey Steamboat

( The last match was a power match-up. This is a different match altogether. Rickey & AJ are a breakneck pace. with counters and re-counters throughout. Steaboat gets a nearfall on a Small Package. AJ almost wins it after a Well-placed Pele Kick. Both men go for Dropkicks at the same time and both crash to the mat. The fans are applauding the action. They both rise and start exchanging chops that ring out through the arena. AJ dropkicks the thigh of Rickey taking him down. Then hits a Shining Wizard he covers for 2. He pulls up Steamboat looking for the Styles Clash but Rickey counters with an inside cradle! 1. 2. NOOO!!! Styles beats the count barely. Styles hits a side Backbreaker and goes up tiop for The Spinal tap. He leaps but Rickey moves. But somehow AJ lands on his feet! He turns and eats a Savate kick to the face. Rickey climbs the ropes...Aj stands and Steambpoat comes off with the Flying Body Press! 1. 2. 3!)

Rickey Steamboat goes to Finals

CM Punk comes out and sits Indian style in the middle of the ring .... He is met with chants of 'BEST IN THE WORLD' and 'NEXT WORLD CHAMP' .... The people are hanging on Punk's every word ....

Punk - 'In less than 24 hours, I will change the course of history in the UWF .... For the better part of the last 3 years there has been this life-sucking stranglehold on the UWF that no one seems to want to do anything about .... Well, you are looking at the man that is going to do something about it .... I'm the only man with the balls to lead a crusade against the UWF and RWA using only a handful of guys .... I'm the guy that Tully Blanchard fears the most in this world .... And tomorrow, Tully Blanchard will come face to face with MY destiny .... You see, I've come too far, I've suffered too long to be denied now .... And when we step into that ring, no one can protect you anymore .... Not DeVannes, not the Board of Governors .... NO ONE! So when I go to sleep tonight, I will sleep comfortably knowing that when I go to sleep tomorrow night I will be the UWF world heavyweight champion! How will you sleep Tully?

Finals

7. Lex Lugar vs Rickey Steamboat

(This a excellent match up and the fans are hot for it. Steamboat uses his speed while Lex uses some power moves of his own/. Rickey hits a overhand chop off the middle rope which takes Lex down. He goes to the apron looking for a Springboard Cross Body. He leaps. But Lex catches him and turns it into a Powerslam. He covers for 2.

Lex continues the offense and Rickey on the ropes. He applies a bearhug. Steamboat almost submits but instead starts Martial arts chops to Lugar's head eventually breaking the hold. Lex goes for a clothesline but Steamer ducks it and hits a textbook Dropkick. Lugar is in the corner as Rickey climbs the ropes and starts raining down punches as the fans count along to 10.Rickey drops down and unleashes a hard chop to Lex' chest. Rickey hits another as the crowd lets out a "WHooo". He amps up for 1 more but before he can deliver it Lugar lunges from the corner and levels Steamboat with a Big Clothesline.

Both men are down. Lex starts to move and looks for the Torture Rack. But Steamboat floats out and locks on a Sleeperhold! Lex is down to a knee and it looks bad. Steambaot is squeezing for all he's worth. Lex uses his last resources of strength, he is able to stand and then back pedal into the corner. Both men are down again. But this time its Steamboat who is moving first. He climbs the buckle waiting for Lugar to stand. Once he does Rickey comes off with the Flying Body Press. And Lex nails him from out the air with his Roaring Forearm Smash. Steamboat is knocked out! Lex covers 1.. 2.. 3!)

Lex Lugar wins the Ringmaster Tournament 2013!

2013 Ringmaster Tournament Part 2 The-two-former-wrestlers,-Lex-Luger-and-Nikita-Koloff-spreading-the-word-of-religion-66246

Out comews Paul Boesch to present Lex Lugar with a check for $25,000 and the trophy.

2013 Ringmaster Tournament Part 2 Trophy
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

2013 Ringmaster Tournament Part 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of Hood Life Wrestling in UWF-
Jump to: