FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2013 Ringmaster Tournament Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

2013 Ringmaster Tournament Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: 2013 Ringmaster Tournament Part 1   2013 Ringmaster Tournament Part 1 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:51 pm

2013 Ringmaster Tournament Part 1 136505728368770818

1. Mistico vs Tommy Rich

(Mistico gives Tommy fits early on with his Lucha style. But Tommy turns a Hurracanrana into a Powerbomb. Rich gets off a few suplexes then ends it with a Thesz Press.)

Tommy Rich moves on.

2. Darren Young vs Lex Lugar

(Darren attacks before the bell. He hits a Powerslam and covers for 2. Lex turns things around and hits a Powerslam of his owm. Then puts Young in the Torture Rack, Young taps out.)

Lex Lugar moves on.

Austin Idol: Nikita Koloff time is ticking away at your UWF World TV Title reign. I know your heart just skipped a beat when you hear me say those words and you know that they ring all to true. It's only natural for you to look at this beautiful specimen of a man and you must think to yourself how is it humanly possible for one man to be wrapped in such a package and possess not only the looks of an Adonis, but the brains and the skill and the talent to be the best wrestler to defend a title on television or anywhere else blessed to have the presence of one Austin Idol. You see Niki I am not your equal, far from it, I am your superior in everyway. And at Wrestlemania I will show the world my greatness. I know it, the people know it, and it will finally burrow through your thick skull and you'll know it.

3. Corey Graves vs Alex Riley

(Back and forth action with both men getting near falls. Graves hits a Flying Legdrop for a 2 count. He goes for another but misses. Riley hits a Hip Toss Neckbreaker but Graves kicks out. Riley goes for a TKO but Graves floats out and hits a Tilt-A-Whirl Powerbomb. He gets the 3 count.)

Corey Graves moves on.

4. Shinsuke Nakamura vs John Cena

(Two roughouse competitors here. Neither man cares about anything other than winning./ Naka unleashes some lethal kicks and knee strikes but Cena is able to absorb the punishment and unleash some of his own. The end comes when Nakamura goes for the Boma Ye but Cena is ready and counters into an Attitude Adjustment. !. 2. 3!)

John Cena Moves on

5. Jindel Mahal vs AJ Styles

(Jinder takes the early offense but once AJ gets going he really turns it on. He finishes Jinder with the Styles Clash.)

AJ Styles moves on

Austin Aries: We are just a day away from the biggest night in our industry. And on the biggest stage it makes sense that the biggest star in the business will be on display. I am the Greatest champion that ever lived. I live that truth every day of my life. It took me long enough to ge this title. Eric Embry you were a good champion but its MY TIME. This is the Age of Aries. Nothing you can do can change that. When the smoke clears and all the cheering is through. I will leave Hawaii with a lei around my neck and the Junior Heavyweight Title Belt around my waist. Aloha.

6. Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs Ken Patera

(This was a great match up of big men. No quarter asked nor given. These two men battled both inside and outside the ring. Duggan nails Ken with the 3 Quarter Clothesline followed by the Old Glory Knee Drop. and he gets the pin.)

Hacksaw Jim Duggan moves on.

7. Christian vs Rickey Steamboat

(This match was voted match of night one by the fans. Both men pulled out all the stops for this one. Christian's chest is beet red after all the chops he received. Rickey is limping after being in the Figure Four Leglock a while. Now Christian hits the Killswitch. He covers, 1. 2. NO! Steamboat gets his foot on the ropes but  Christian thinks he won and stands triumphantly. Once he realizes what happened he turns around and gets caught with a Springboard Cross Body Block. 1. 2. 3!)

Rickey Steamboat moves on.

Tully - We're almost there. Just 24 hours, Punk. The biggest night of your life. Remember that first tattoo? I will bet you were excited. Remember the first comic book you stole? Pure adreneline, no doubt. Remember the first time some dirty skank let you touch her? A wonderful memory for you, I'm certain. Remember the first time the Cubs won the World Series? Oh wait, that never happened. But my point is, each of those days were epic for you. You thought it would never get any better. But you got more shitty tattoos, you slept with more ugly broads, and I'm sure you stole plenty of other comic books. But now, all that is set aside. That feeling your getting in your stomach? Oh no, it's not excitement. It's not even nerves. It is regret. Because by now you know it is too late. You are going to walk out and be in the main event of the biggest show of the year. And you will fail. It will be a spectacular failure. You will walk out and you wil learn that no matter how hard you train and work and struggle you will never be as good as me. Oh, you might be world champion once I retire. You will learn that no matter how many times you drone on about being the best in the world, you never will be. That title belongs to one person. His name is Tully Blanchard. And he is.... your champion.

8. MVP vs Domenic Denucci

(This match is all Domenic early on. MVP has no answer for the Mat technician. It takes a distraction by Teddy Long to allow MVP to hit the Drive By Kick. He then hits the Playmaker for the win.)

MVP moves on.

Night 2 match-ups:

Tommy Rich vs Lex Lugar
Corey Graves vs John Cena
AJ Styles vs Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Rickey steamboat vs MVP
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

2013 Ringmaster Tournament Part 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of Hood Life Wrestling in UWF-
Jump to: