FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLW TV #29

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW TV #29 Empty
PostSubject: HLW TV #29   HLW TV #29 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:50 pm

DARK MATCHES:

1. The Colony(Fire Ant & Soldier Ant) defeat Batten Twins (Fire pins Bart)

2. Stephen "FN" James def El Hijo de Rey Mysterio (Reverse DDT)

HLW TV #29 130642456615111734

(Opening Video plays showing classic HLW scenes with a grainy video. Then switches to HD video showing clips of the new roster of HLW. This is playing to a remixed version of Public Enemy's 'Bring The Noise'. The Video ends with a scene of Junkyard Dog holding up the HLW Heavyweight title from Hell-iday Cheer '12.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPV6PFy2t9M

Cole: Hello fans this is HLW TV! We are on the Road To Wrestlemania! Tonight we have a tag Match setting that up. Kenny King will team with Eric Embry to face the UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champion, Austin Aries and a partner of his choosing.

Lombardi: Also we will see who will represent HLW in the Ringmaster tournament taking place Wrestlemania weekend. MVP takes on El Generico to decide it.

Sheen: Plus the first match in the Cruiserweight Championship tournament. Richie Steamboat faces HLW Alumni Doug Williams.

Cole: What a line-up! I'm excited! Let's get it started as we send it to Nicole.

HLW TV #29 Nicole_Scherzinger_1

Nicole: Ladies & Gentlemen, welcome to HLW. This is our opening contest!

The F.B.I. (Santino Marella, Lil Guido & Disco Inferno)
Little Italy, NY

-------vs--------

The Uprising (Candido, Hero & Castagnoli)
Theme Music: Down With The sickness- Disturbed

(This is an angry Uprising which is bad news for the F.B.I.'s return. Total Destruction Hero hits his roaring Elbow on Santino. Claudio nails Disco with Swiss Death. Then Finally Candido hits the Blonde bombshell on Guido. He covers for the win.)

Winners: The Uprising

HLW TV #29 220px-Chris_Hero_ROH

(Chris Hero asks for a microphone.)

Hero: So....I guess we're a joke now huh? We saw that segment last week Alphonso. You and the Tweedle Dum twins got a hearty laugh at our expense. Just because we haven't targeted those belts of yours don't think we can't take hem whenever we want to. I promise you this boys. Next time you see us...you wont be laughing.

Cole: I was afraid this would happen.

Sheen: Are these guys crazy? You don't call out The skyscrapers.

Lombardi: I would say the Scrapers kind of started this. Now its going to be interesting to see what happens next.

Cole: We'll be back with the commencement of the Cruiserweight Tournament.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage with Lee Marshall)

Marshall: Hello wrestling fans. On the next episode of Freestyle. The Skyscrapers will defend the HLW Tag Team Titles against my guests right now. Hiro-CIMA you men have a hude oppurtunity coming up.

Tanahashi: And its one we are taking full advantage of. The Skyscrapers have ruled over HLW for too long.

Marshall: OK. Now I want a word with this young man, Kenny King. Kenny earlier you agreed to team up with Eric Embry against Austin Aries and a partner of his choosing. Wise choice?

King: Who knows? But I feel what do I have to lose? I proved at Freestyle that I can beat Austin Aries. Tonight I'll prove it again. And Embry if you don't play nice I'll crown you too.

Marshall: Thank you Kenny. We're looking forward to this match. Back to the ring and Nicole.

(Camera switches to the Ring.)

Nicole: Ladies & Gentlemen. This is the first match of the Cruiserweight Tournament!

Doug Williams
224 Lbs
England

----------vs---------

Richie Steamboat
220 Lbs
Carlotte, NC

(Richie starts out strong. Hittng a few deep Arm drags, and locks on an arm bar. Doug is able to work free and hits a low kick and a European Uppercut. Doug executes a German Suplex for a 2 count. Doug is in control. He slaps the head of Richie and looks to pull him up for his finisher. But Richie rolls him up! 1.. 2..

NO! Doug Quickly nails an STO on Steamboat. He pulls him up and goes for the Chaos Theory but Richie hooks the reopes. Doug charges...Super-Kick! Richie covers 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Richie Steamboat

HLW TV #29 1736

Cole: Richie moves on to the next round.

Lombardi: I thought for sure that Doug Williams had him. Gritty victory for the youngster.

Sheen: This kid must drink Tiger's Milk like me!

Cole: Tiger's milk....We'll be back.

Sheen: What?

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to ringside.)

Cole: Welcome Back folks. It's time to find out just who will be representing HLW in the Ringmaster Tournament.

Lombardi: This is the premiere of what may soon become a Wrestlemania weekend tradition.

Sheen: OLE!!!!

El Generico
201 Lbs
Tijuana, Canada
Theme Music: Ole'- Bouncing Souls

--------vs---------

MVP w/Teddy Long
248 Lbs
Miami, FL

(Generico enters the ring with his left elbow heavily bandaged up after the attack last show by Alberto Del Rio. It might as have had a bullseye drawn on it as MVP goes right after thearm from the start. Multiple arm locks and bars but Generico continues to fight thru the pain and manages to start getting off his own offense. He sends MVP in the corner and nails the Ole Kick. Then we see come out from the back Alberto Del Rio & Ricardo.

Generico does not see them and hits MVP with a Sitout Powerbomb for a near fall. Ricardo now is yelling at the referee. While that happens Del Rio tries to attack Generico but he eats an Ole' Kick for his trouble. Then Generico does a Suicide dive into a tornado DDT out on the floor on ADR. Generico raises his fist to the sky as the fans yell OLE'. But you can see he is favoring his elbow. He rolls back in the ring and eats a Drive By Kick by MVP. Generico is almost out as MVP hits the Playmaker. He covers 1.. 2..

NO! Generico kicks out. MVP goes for another Playmaker but Generico Counters into an Electric Char Drop. He now signals for the Brainbustahhhh. But as he tries to hook him MVP grabs his left arm and does a Falling Armbreaker. Generico is writhing and MVP executes Oyasumi (Jumping single underhook DDT followed by a keylock). Generico tries but just can't take it anymore and taps.)

Winner: MVP

HLW TV #29 Mvp

Sheen: Damn it! Generico had this.

Cole: "Had" being the operative word, Chuck!

Sheen: Call me Chuck again and someone will be "operating" on you!

Lombardi: OK you two. The story here is MVP is going to the Ringmaster tournament. It sho...wait lets go to the ring!

(MVP has left and Generico is stll down holding his elbow when ADR comes in the ring. He's holding his jaw which got jacked from the Ole' Kick earlier. He bends down and just starts wailing away on Generico. He starts tearing away at his mask. Then starts punching again. He stats to pull more at the mask. Now officials are coming to the ring to get Alberto to leave. When he does we see that Generico's mask has been partly torn off and he is covered in blood. Someone puts a towel over his head as he is helped to the back.)

(Camera switches Backstage With Lee Marshall.)

Marshall: Fans I am outside the dressing room of Austin Aries trying to get a glimpse of who has picked to be his partner tonight. Wait I think someone is coming.

(Out walks Austin Aries.)

Aries: What are you doing skulking outside my door, you pervert?!

Marshall: Well champ. The fans want to know who is your partner tonight?

Aries: Listen stooge you and everyone else will find out at the same time. I'm the World champion. I don't answer to anyone!

(Then from out the locker room we see a smiling Percy Pringle emerge.)

Marshall: Percy? What are you doing in there?

Pringle: What? Nothing! Mind your business!

(Pringle storms off.)

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns with a video hyping Wrestlemania. Then we are in the back with Joe Park ESQ along with Rhino. They walk up to Ron Killings and Kofi Kingston.)

Park: Gentlemen...

Killings: What you want fat-boy?

Park: Really? Is that anyway talk when I come bearing gifts?

Killings: Whatcha talkin bout Willis?

Park: Next week we will have a number one contenders match for the tag team titles. The Kings of wrestling vs you.

Killings: Dats what I'm talkin bout Kofi. We got this. (High Fives Kofi.)

Park: Oh no. Not Kofi. He has a match in the Cruiserweight Tournament against his old rival CIMA. It will be the Kings of Wrestling vs Ron Killings. Now that's....the Truth.

(Camera focuses on Killings manic glare as camera fades.)

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Cole: You think Ron Killings has learned his lesson?

Lombardi: That's ridiculous. A Handi-cap Match? Someone has to stop this guy.

Sheen: Its no wonder how the Network's golden boys, The Uprising are the ones who benefit from this either.

Cole: Conspiracy Theory much? Lets send it to the ring.

Athena
Chicago, IL

------vs-------

Eve Torres
Denver, CO

(Very competitive match. Eve hits a bulldog and goes for a Moonsault but Athena gets her knees up. Eve is hunched over in pain. Athena unleashes a Swinging Neckbreaker then she climbs the ropes. She waits for Eve to stand and Athena leaps and hits a Diving Stunner from the top rope! Its all over but the crying. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Athena

HLW TV #29 Athena

(Athena grabs a mic.)

Athena: Hey! Lacey Von Erich! I heard you last show. You're still pissed I beat you? Hell girl, I already forgot how I beat you. Don't hate girlfriend, congratulate.

(Then on the video screen appears LOVE.)

LOVE: Firstly my name is LOVE! Get it? You make me laugh. You are just the flavor of the month. I am a HLW original. I made a mistake. I took you lightly and fooled around and you got a cheap win. Now you walk around here lke you're the new Queen Bee. Not gonna happen. Not on my watch.

Athena: Oh you're going to stop me? Puh-leeeeze. An original? Another word for old. I will fight you again anywhere, anytime.

LOVE: Anywhere, Anytime? You got a deal.

(LOVE walks out onto the stage.)

LOVE: We'll fight...NOW!

Lombardi: Now? But Athena just had a gruelig match!

Cole: Well she shouldn't have gone running off at the mouth.

Sheen: She didn'tmean now and you know it, Cole!

Athena
Chicago, IL

--------vs---------

LOVE
Dallas, TX

(Bell rings and Athena takes the figt to LOVe. giving her a back drop followed by An Atomic Drop then a big bodyslam. She goes up for a Flying Legdrop. She misses! Bulldog by LOVE! She covers for 2.LOVE hits a Springboard Elbow drop. 1.. 2..

NO! Athena kicks out barely. LOVE continues to pound away on Athena. She goes for the Love Sick but Athena counters and rolls LOVE up! 1.. 2..

NO! LOVE kicks out! She jams her thump right to Athena's windpipe. Love Sick! She covers 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: LOVE

Cole: Well just like that LOVE gets her win back. I'm sure we have not heard the last from these 2. Still to come folks. The Main Event.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the set of HLW Chat with Abraham washington.)

HLW TV #29 Washington

AW: Ladies and gentlemen Welcome to the show. What's going on? In SCWE Rob Van Dam won the Heavyweight Title there after a hellacious Steel cage ladder match. There was some worry aftewards as medical staff said that RVD was complaining about Pain in his joints. Turns out he was saying He was in pain & Where is HIS joint! Common mix-up there Haha.

AW: Down in Alabama. At a recent DSW tapng there was some controversy as Tex Slazenger & Shanghai Pearce made some inflamatory racial remarks regarding the Team of Butch reed and Ron Simmons. It was unclear if DSW officials were going to suspend these men over these insensitive remarks. The good news for them is they just got a half hour Tv spot on Fox News. OK you guys sound like a great crowd tonight. My guest tonight is part of the New League. He is reknowned as the World's Strongest Man, Mark Henry. Welcome brother.

Henry: I AINT yo brother!

AW: No doubt I don't think I have any Predator blood in my family. Hahaha just messin with ya.

Henry: ......

AW: OK. Well as of late we see you very dominant in singles competition. Are you working towards a goal?

Henry: ......

AW: *Ahem* Anyway just how strong are you?

Henry: Just shut up!! Looka here. I'm here for one reason. To let Junkyard Dog know I'm coming for him and that belt! This aint a joking matter! I'm deadly serious! I want that belt and I don't care WHAT I have to do to you to get it! After that I'm feenin to be happier than a kid with cake.

AW: You must have been a really happy child.

Henry: More jokes???

(Henry grabs Abe by the tie and pulls him close.)

Henry: Here's one for you. What's black and hurts all over?

(AW's eyes widen and the Mark scoops him up and delivers the World's Strongest Slam. AW is down as we hear Mark Henry sreaming "LAUGH NOW, FUNNY MAN!! C'MON LAUGH!")

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Nicole: This is our MAIN EVENT!

Kenny King & Eric Embry w/Percy Pringle                                                                                        
----------vs---------

Austin Aries & Eddie Mansfield

(Embry is shocked & pissed! He looks at Percy who is saying he didn't know. The bell rings and all 4 men charge one another. It'a total Pier 6 brawl. No one cares about any rules. This is now just a fight. The referee has no control over anyone and must call this a no-contest.

No one seems to care as the action spills to the floor. The bell is ringing but no one istopping. The brawl continues for several minutes when the annoucers cut in.

Cole: Fans we have stood here as long as posible but our time is up!

Lombardi: These guys may keep this going right up to wrestlemania!

Sheen: Winning!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

HLW TV #29
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of Hood Life Wrestling in UWF-
Jump to: