FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLW TV #28

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW TV #28 Empty
PostSubject: HLW TV #28   HLW TV #28 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:38 pm

THIS SHOW IS DEDICATED TO WILLIAM MOODY AKA PERCY PRINGLE AKA PAUL BEARER

DARK MATCHES:

1. RJ Brewer def Kaz Hayashi (Implant DDT)

2. Big E Langston def Tony Torres (The Big Ending)

HLW TV #28 130642456615111734

(Opening Video plays showing classic HLW scenes with a grainy video. Then switches to HD video showing clips of the new roster of HLW. This is playing to a remixed version of Public Enemy's 'Bring The Noise'. The Video ends with a scene of Paul Orndorff holding up the HLW Heavyweight title from Parade of Champions '11.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPV6PFy2t9M

(Show starts with UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries entering the ring.)

Aries: That's right people, get out your cameras. Its the Greatest Champion of ALL-TIME! And at Wrestlemania I will show everyone once again why exactly that is. There is no one in my class now or in the future. This will forever be known as The Age of Aries. Now as for Wrestlemania...

(We hear 'Party Up' from DMX blare out and from the back emerges Kenny King.)

King: Whoa there champ. You seem to beforgetting what happened a week ago. I had you beat in the center of the ring for that title. I don't care who your facing at Wrestlemania. I want another shot.

Aries: I gave you a break last time. You're no even ranked yet I gave you a title shot...and you lost! "I almost had you" Give me a break. You're not on my level kid, never will be.

(Now from the back comes the manager of the number 1 contender, Eric Embry, Percy Pringle.)

Pringle: The two of you have more mouth than talent. You better worry about Eric Embry or you'll have the shorest reign in history.

Aries: Listen fat man. I can beat both Embry & this chump.

Pringle: Really? so how about next week, right here. We have a match. Eric Embry and Kenny King vs You and a partner.

King: I'm with that. So whats up Austin?

Aries: Fine. I get to silence you and soften up the already pretty soft Embry before Mania. Be careful what you wish or boys.

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Cole: Hello fans this is HLW TV! We just saw a confrontation in the ring and a match for next week has been made.

Lombardi: Aries is as confident as can be but he has to know that he barely got by Kenny King last week on Freestyle.

Sheen: Plus he's got the former World Champ in Embry gunning for him. I'm not sure this was the right nove but it was the ballsy move which I always like.

Cole: Well thats next week. Tonight in our Main Event the HLW Heavyweight Champion, The Junkyard Dog faces the the man he beat for that title, Mr Wondeful, Paul Orndorff. Also the Ring Master tournament for Wrestlemania Weekend has been announced we wil have a mini 4 man tournament to decide HLW's representative.

Lombardi: Tonight we will see MVP face Brayden Walker. Then Alberto Del Rio will face El Generico.

Cole: Thats right. Next week the winners will face off. Right now lets send it to our brand new Ring Announcer Nicole.

HLW TV #28 Nicole-scherzinger-200-100512

Nicole: Ladies & Gentlemen, welcome to HLW. This is our opening contest!

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
255 Lbs
Fiji Islands
Theme Music: The People- Common

-------vs--------

Frank Williams
268 Lbs
Columbus, OH

(Frank tries but is his usual hapless self. Jimmy hits all ofhis signature spots then a side Backbreaker. He climbs the ropes and hits the Superfly Death Leap.)

HLW TV #28 Tumblr_m7ougn3ND61r7wsbeo1_500

Winner: Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka

Cole: Not much in the way of competition this week for the Superfly.

Sheen: Man, Frank Williams is just Hella-bad.

Lombardi: Well many will not do too well against someone like Jimmy Snuka. He's a remarkable athlete.

Cole: When we return it will be MVP vs Brayden Walker.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage with Lee Marshall)

Marshall: Hello wrestling fans. Spring is coming and so is Wrestlemania. All the pageantry you can imagine. This year coming from Hawaii. This will be one for the ages. But not to be undone Tonight Junkyard Dog will defend his HLW Title against my guest at this time. He is Mr Wonderful, Paul Orndorff.

Orndorff: Dog. Everyone in this business who knows anything, knows you beating me was a fluke. This time you wont catch me by surprise. I'm ready for you and I'm ready to regain what is rightfully mine. The HLW Heavyweight Championship. You are a mockery to that title that I worked so hard to elevate. I'm not just going to beat you for me. I'm going to beat you for the fans. so they dont hve to see you slobber all over that belt. I'm goingto beat you for the guys in the back who you stepped over because you're friends with the owner. In other words I'm going to beat you because its right.......And I always do...The Right.....Thing!

Marshall: OK. Now I want a word with this young man, Kenny King. Kenny earlier you agreed to team up with Eric Embry against Austin Aries and a partner of his choosing. Wise choice?

King: Who knows? But I feel what do I have to lose? I proved at Freestyle that I can beat Austin Aries. Next week I'll prove it again. And Embry if you don't play nice I'll crown you too.

Marshall: Thank you Kenny. We're looking forward to this match. Back to the ring and Nicole.

(Camera switches to the Ring.)

Nicole: Ladies & Gentlemen. This is the first match to see who will represent HLW in the Ringmaster Tournament!

MVP w/Teddy Long
252 Lbs
Miami, FL
Theme Music: Ruff Ryders Anthem- DMX

----------vs---------

Brayden Walker
240 Lbs
Ft Wright, KY
Theme Music: American Bad Ass- Kid Rock

(MVP attacks before the bell and has Brayden on the ropes. He sends him into the turnbuckle then Backdrops him. He hits the "Ballin" Elbow. He covers for 2. He goes for the Playmaker but Walker counters and hits a Release Belly to Back suplex. He then follows with a Bulldog. Brayden goes for the Walkabout but MVP is able to escape and hit the Drive-By Kick. Then he nails the Playmaker and covers for the 3 count. )

Winner: MVP

HLW TV #28 MVP

Cole: MVP moves on.

Lombardi: Back and forth action there but MVP gets it done.

Sheen: It seems the new League is back on track. Dem boys are focused on the task.

Cole: We will see later who MVP will face next week but right now let's send it to the back and GM Jack Tunney.

(Camera shows Tunney and Joe Park standng just behind Park is none other than Rhino.)

Tunney: What is he doing here?

Park: He's here to make sure no one dare lay hands upon me again. The Network has provided me with some...protection.

Tunney: Nevertheless, we are here to announce the new Cruiserweight Title Tournament. The Network and HLW has decided to have this tournament include members of HLW past & Present. Here now are the 16 men that will compete for the vacant title.

Homicide
CIMA
Richie Steamboat
Lil Guido
Prince Devitt
Sabu
Kofi Kingston
Sweet Brown Sugar
Human Tornado
Doug Williams
Shawn Daivari
Kenny King
Chavo Guerrero JR
Dolph Ziggler
Chris Candido
El Generico

Matches will take place on HLW TV, Freestyle and certain House shows beginning next week.

Park: Well Mostly on HLW TV the Network wants the ratings.

Tunney: The Network! The Network! Enough with the Network already!

(Rhino steps forward and gets in Tunney's face.)

Park: You were saying? Remember your place here. Without the Network there is no HLW TV show.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to ringside.)

Cole: Welcome Back folks. In the ring is Ricardo Rodriguez

Sheen: YES!!!!

HLW TV #28 5378623643_d6086ab749

Señoras y señores,
Ponte de pie!
Y ayúdame a introducir ese Gran Hombre
Él es el orgullo de México!
Es Albertooo Del Rrrrrrio!!

El Generico
201 Lbs
Tijuana, Canada
Theme Music: Ole'- Bouncing Souls

--------vs---------

Alberto Del Rio
240 Lbs
San Luis Potosí, Mexico

(The bell rings and things start off slowly but its only a matter of time before things heat up. An enzuguiri by ADR gives him the upper hand. He is working on the Shoulder of Generico. Generico hip locks him and nails a dropkick. He sends him into the corner and goes for the Ole Kick but ADR dives away and out to the floor. Generico goes for a dive but Del Rio sees it and again evades. Generico crashes and seems to further hurt his shoulder. Alberto grabs him and sends him in to the post shoulder first. He rolls him in the ring. He lifts him and delivers a Shoulder Breaker. He covers for a near fall. Generico is basically a one-armed fighter at this point. ADR sends him to the buckle and charges but Generico Spears him! Both men are down. As they both rise Generico sends him into the corner and then nails the Ole Kick. He signals for his finisher. He has ADR set up But he doesn't have the shoulder strength to lift him. ADR hits a Double Knee Backbreaker. He circles and goes for the Cross Armbreaker! But Generico rolls thru and cradles ADR. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: El Generico

HLW TV #28 Elgenerico

(The crowd is loving the shocking win by Generico. As he turns to the crowd Del Rio once again goes for the Cross Armbreaker and this time gets it! He is really cranking on his arm. As officials try to get ADR to release it. He finally does as medical staff is in the ring looking after the Masked Man. Del Rio is furious. He yells at Ricardo and they storm off.)

Cole: That's the price you pay when you face Mexican Royalty.

Sheen: Oh come off it, Cole! He's not royalty he's a sore loser with Anger issues.

Cole: Calm down Charlie you're not really a doctor.

Sheen: well you're not really a journalist. We both just play roles on TV.

Lombardi: OK you two. The story here is El Generico moves on to face MVP next week. But the side story will be if he will be in shape to?

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the ring with Abraham washington.)

HLW TV #28 Washington

AW: Ladies and gentlemen Welcome to the show. Big news comes out of Road To Wrestlemania. Looks Like CM Punk and Tully will finally settle things one on one in the Main Event. This has been a Long running feud for these 2 men. You thought The Donald and Rosie hated each other?

AW: Speaking of Trunp what's going on in PNW? Poor newcomer Jesse Sorensen was nearly crippled recently facing another overly built, raging, green raging monster, Ryback. The good news is they think he will be great if they decide to replace the Hulk in the next Avenges movie. "We have a Ryback". Haha OK lets get to my guests this week. They are the 2 Time HLW Tag Team Champions and the 3 Time World Tag Team Champions, The Skyscrapers & Bill Alphonso.Gentlemen.

Alphonso: The greatest of ALL TIME! That's what you got here, daddy. Time and time again we prove it. We were robbed by those 2 Guerrero punks. Then those two goofs lose to Mary & Kate Olsen somehow. We have a stupid Battle Royal which doesn't prove who the best is. But 2 roided up KISS rejects somehow win and now we are out of Wrestlemania?

AW: Well that was a bit of a one-sided review of recent events but in the end I guess you're right. You guys are not part of Wrestlemania this year.

Psycho Sid: Well that might suck for us. But its really going to suck for everyone around here. Its time for The Scrapers to start filling hospital beds. We took out your local heroes Los Maximos. And now LAX went packing.

Deranged Dan: We broke the League in half! (Both Scrapers are now laughing.)

Alphonso: We destroy anyone in our way, daddy!

AW: Well what about the Kings of Wrestling?

(The 3 men pause and stare at each other a moment. Then break out into hearty laughter.)

Dan: KINGS of Wrestling! Hahaha! You gotta be kidding me. Kings?

Sid: Dumbest name ever! We're the Kings! We have these belts that say so!

Alphonso: Those boys don't want any of these two wild men Abe. In fact no one here in HLW does.

(Out walks the Team of Hiro-CIMA.)

Tanahashi: You guys are pretty bad-ass. But I don't recall you ever giving us a shot?

Sid: You???? I took a dump earlier that was bigger than you!

Dan: You see this Washington? Those 2 pip squeak Mexicans get a lucky win and now every midget Tag Team in the World thinks they can hang.

Alphonso: Hey guys we need to beat on someone. Might as well be the great Yellow hope here. You boys get ready. Next week you guys meet Godzilla and his ugly brother.

AW: Well there you ave it. A challenge has been made and accepted.

Dan: Hey which one is the ugly brother?

(Show returns to the ringside.)

Cole: Fans we want to take you back to last show for a moment.

(Clips are shown of Athena pulling off the upset on LOVE. Then switches to the ring where LOVE has a microphone.)

LOVE: Last week there was a miracle here on 34th street. Some unknown nobody actually got lucky and beat me. But thats what it was....a miracle. Luck. Once in a lifetime occurrence. You are looking at the very best pedigree in the game. I am LOVE....and LOVE hurts.

Daizee Haze
Forest Park, IL

----------vs------------

LOVE
Dallas, TX

(LOVE is a different competitor tonight she is angry and all business. She takes the fight hard to Daizee who can't seem to get it going. But a missed clothesline countered into a crucifix almost gives Haze a win. this sets off LOVE even more. she catches Daizee with a back elbow to the mush. Then hits LOVE SICK. She covers but pulls Haze up before 3. She hits Another LOVE SICK. This time she allows referee Joey Marella to count to 3.

Winner: LOVE

HLW TV #28 220px-LaceyVonErich2010

Cole: This is a new side of LOVE!

Sheen: I love all her sides.

Lombardi: She was embarrassed last week by losing to the newcomer Athena. But Daizee Haze has nothing to do with that!

(LOVE grabs Haze again and delivers another LOVE SICK! Now she is choking her. Out from the back races Athena. LOVE calmly rolls out the ring. She is telling Athena she's next.)

(Ad is shown for WRESTLEMANIA.)

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Camera is backstage with Lee Marshall.)

Marshall: Wrestling fans I have with me right now someone who is entered in the Cruiserweight Title Tournament. Richie Steamboat. This is a huge oppurtunity.

Steamboat: It certainly is. Austin Aries won this title and that springboarded him to the World Title. My goal is just the same. I will be on next HLW TV facing Doug Williams. He is an incredible wrestler but I'm determined to go all the way.

Marshall: Up next I'm happy to bring out the returning Manami Toyota. Ms Toyota you've been away for awhile.

Toyota: Yes. I was in my country of Japan. I wrestle and I visit my family. Now...I am back here in Hood.

Marshall: Whoa Manami! This is no longer the Hood.

Toyota: No Hood?

Marshall: No Hood. Now, High Level Wrestling.

Toyota: My engrish no too good but for me. This always the Hood.

(Out comes Joe Park & Rhino)

Park: Listen Dim sum. This is not the Hood. This is High Level Wrestling. If you want to wrestle here you better acclimate yourself to the new standards here.

Toyota: I don't know you. But if you try to cause me to lose face I will...how you say? Slap your bitcha ass!

(Rhino steps up. Getting in Manami's face. Then from nowhere comes Ron Killings who steps in-between.)

Killings: You want to jump? Then turn into a frog and hop to it!

Park: C'Mon Rhino. We have things to attend to. His time will come.

Cole: When will people learn don't push the Network. Do you guys want to be out of a job?

Lombardi: Is that what its come to? Intimidating women? What's next taking kids milk money? This guy Park is on a power trip.

Sheen: He's attorney. You know what they call 100 attorneys on the Hindenberg? A pig roast.

Nicole: This is our Main Event! It is for the HLW Heavyweight Championship!

"Mr Wonderful" Paul Orndorff
Former HLW Heavyweight Champion
Tampa, FL
253 Lbs
Theme Music: Down With The Sickness- Disturbed

----------vs---------

Junkyard Dog
HLW Heavyweight Champions
280 Lbs
Charlotte, NC
Theme Music: I Made It- Kevin Rudolf

(Orndorff is accompanied by Chris Candido but he tells him to go to the back. Candido tries to convince him to let him stay but Paul is very serious. They High Five and Candido heads to the back. The bell rings and both men circle each other a while before locking up. Immediately Orndorff takes JYD down to the mat. He is the better mat wrestler and he looks to exploit that early on.

Paul does is best to keep the champ down and wear him out but But JYD catches him with a couple of All Fours Headbutts. Now JYD starts unleashing some big soupbones to Paul's head. Dog sends Paul into the ropes and nails a clothesline. He scoops him up for the Big Thump but Orndorff slips out the back and nails a knee into the Dog's back. He hooks him a hits a big vertical suplex. Orndorff hits the ropes and drops a knee, He covers 1.. 2.. No! Paul locks on a neck vice trying to continue to wear JYD down. Paul has wrestled a very disciplined match thus far. The crowd is chanting "JYD". We can start to see the champ responding. He lands a few elbows to the ribs of Orndorff but Paul takes him back down by the hair. Fans are booing but the ref didn't see it.

Once again the fans ar chanting and stomping their feet and JYD once again lands a few elbows to break the hold then nails a big Headbutt. Orndorf goes down. JYD bounces off the ropes and connects with a Falling Headbutt. He covers 1.. 2..

NO! Orndorff kicks out! Fans are on their feet applauding the effort of both men. They now stand center ring trading right hands. Paul kicks JYD i the mid-Section then unleashes a Knee lift. He pulls Dog up and delivers a Short-Arm Clothesline! He signals for the Piledriver. He begins to pull JYD up but Dog fires his head into the breadbasket of Orndorff. He scoops up Paul...Big Thump!!! He covers 1.. 2..

NOOOOO!!!! Orndorff kicks out! A large groan from the crowd in disbelief. Then we see coming down the ramp, The Kings of Wrestling. JYD Gives Paul A shoulder Breaker. He covers for a near fall. JYD backs to the ropes to drop another Falling Headbutt and Chris Hero swipes at his feet. JYD kicks at him then again goes for the falling headbutt but misses. Paul nails him with a couple of haymakers. He has Dog rocked he goes to send him to the ropes towards Claudio who trips Dog who falls face first. Referee Charles Robinson is yelling at Claudio. Hero is yelling at Paul he tosses him his loaded Elbow pad but it goes over his head. JYD catches it, puts it around his huge fist and nails Orndorff with it. Paul goes down like a ton of bricks. JYD tosses the pad back at Hero. He then lifts up Orndorff onto his shoulder...Big Thump!! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner & STILL Champions: Junkyard Dog

HLW TV #28 Sylvester-ritter-picture-16

Cole: Huge mistake by the Uprising and Junkyard Dog is Still the champion..

Lombardi: That was an outstanding match. There really was no need for the Uprising to mar the ending.

Sheen: Well how many times did Orndorff keep that title because of them? Today it backfired like my old Dodge Dart.

Cole: Well that's our show for this week. Turn in next time as we will have another packed show for you. Until then Good night. Charlie?

Sheen: Winning!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

HLW TV #28
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of Hood Life Wrestling in UWF-
Jump to: