FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLW TV #27

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW TV #27 Empty
PostSubject: HLW TV #27   HLW TV #27 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:32 pm

DARK MATCHES:

1. The Nation of Intoxication def The Latin Connection. (Havoc pins Torres with a Corkscrew moonsault.)

2. Stephen FN James def Frank Williams (Reverse DDT)

HLW TV #27 130642456615111734

(Opening Video plays showing classic HLW scenes with a grainy video. Then switches to HD video showing clips of the new roster of HLW. This is playing to a remixed version of Public Enemy's 'Bring The Noise'. The Video ends with a scene of Paul Orndorff holding up the HLW Heavyweight title from Parade of Champions '11.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPV6PFy2t9M

(A Video is shown Showing the closing Moments from Hell-iday Cheer...

Candido goes over and snatches the belt away from Snoop. Then climbs on to the apron. Snoop grabs him and is trying to pull him down. In the ring JYD nails Paul with a headbutt but the ref is busy with Candido and Snoop and doesn't see the cover. SBS has now grabbed a Chair from under the ring. JYD stops the cover and starts to get Candido off the apron. From behind Orndorff hits a low Blow. He rolls him up as Robinson counts. 1.. 2..

NOOOO!!!! JYD kicks out! Candido now kicks Snoop to the floor. And charges the ring swinging the belt at JYD bt he misses and JYD drops him with a big right hand. Charles Robinson is trying to roll Candido out the ring. Orndorff hits JYD with the belt in the back. SBS slides in the ring with the Chair. Looks at the Dog. And wallops Orndorff! He tosses the chair away and jumps out the ring. JYD scoops up the half unconscious Orndorff...BIG THUMP!!!! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner and NEEEEWWWWWWW HLW Heavyweight Champion: Junkyard Dog

(Camera is now at ringside)

Cole: Hello fans this is HLW TV! And we have just seen the footage from Hell-iday Cheer. Junkyard Dog made his triumphant return and became the new HLW Heavyweight Champion.

Lombardi: What a night it was for HLW. Finally the reign of Paul Orndorff & The Uprising has ended.

Sheen: Not only that. But then to see the reuniting of Beware of Dog. I barely kept myself from shedding a tear myself.

Cole: And that's not the biggest news. Last week in Puerto Rico. Austin Aries became the UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champion. We have been told Aries WILL be here tonight to address the crowd. I tell you this is just a crazy time. In our Main Event. The Skyscrapers defend their Tag Team Championships vs The team of MVP & New Jack. The New League. Lets send it to the ring and Kim.

HLW TV #27 KimKardashian_070710

Kim K: This is the Network's Champion Challenge. It is for the CWX Universal Championship.

Pedro Morales
288 Lbs
Puerto Rico
CWX Universal Champion

-------vs--------

Chris Hero
235 Lbs
Dayton, OH
[/color]

(Pedro has all the confidence coming off his big win last week. He is just out wrestling Hero. So Hero turns it into a brawl. This gives him some momentum as he beats down on the Legend from Puerto Rico. Pedro gets his fire up and starts making his comeback. Some hard left hands to head and body of Hero have him reeling. Pedro hits an Atomic Drop. Then gets ready to apply the Boston Crab to Hero....

Then Manny Fernandez charges the ring! He is all over Morales. His fist is taped up and he has busted the Universal Champion open. Pedro is bleeding badly. Now we see Joe Park running out.)

Winner by DQ: Pedro Morales

Park: Stop! Cut to commercial! We can't have blood on TV!

(Joe runs in the ring with his jacket trying to cover Pedro's face. Manny Grabs Park and nails him with a punch as well before leaving. The camera does a close up on Joe Park and e has a strange look on his face.)

HLW TV #27 12-20-2012+9-32-30+PM

Cole: This is really mayhem! What the hell was Manny Fernandez doing here?!

Sheen: ALL I know is Joe Park ESQ finally got a well-deserved punch in the nose.

Lombardi: I'm sure the Network is not happy about this. But as for Morales and Fernandez those 2 men I'm sure will meet again someday.

Cole: When we return we will be joined by the HLW Heavyweight Champion, Junkyard Dog.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage with Lee Marshall)

Marshall: Hello wrestling fans. Happy new year. And you know that means we are getting close to Road To Wrestlemania! The matches have yet to be finaliazed. But someone hoping to be there that day is our guest. The HLW Ladies Champion, Mercedes Martinez

Martinez: Well word is this year there will be a Women's Elimination Chamber. That means the top 6 women in the world get a chance. The Championship commitee cannot ignore me! I am the 2 Time Ladies Champion. I deserve to be in that match. And once I'm in...I'll win it. Then at Wrestlemania IV I will finally take what I deserve. The World's Womens Title.

Marshall: Well I'd certainly enter you if I was in charge. Up next We have with us Young and upcoming star, Richie Steamboat.

Steamboat: Thanks Mr Marshall.

Marshall: Richie, you have had some great matches with Austin Aries. A man who is now the World Junior Heavyweight Champion. Your feelings on this?

Steamboat: The man is a great wrestler. I know that first hand. But I've beaten the man. I think that means I deserve to be considered for the 6 Pack Ladder Match. There are a lot of great Juniors out there. But how about some new blood guys? Give me the shot at showing I belong with the big boys.

Marshall: Thank you Richie and Good Luck. Back to the ring and Kim.

(Camera switches to the Ring.)

Kim: Ladies & Gentlemen. Please welcome the new HLW Heavyweight Champion...The Junkyard Dog!

(Kevin Rudolph's "I Made It" Starts to play and out comes The Junkyard Dog to a thunderous ovation.)

JYD: OH my...Thank you! Thank you for the love. I took some time off for awhile. I went home and spent time with Dog's Family. But when I was ready to come back there was only one place I thought of. And thats right bhere in HLW! Now I see there have been a lot of changes. Some new faces. But one thing remains the same. And thats all of you! The Dog has wrestled in front of some great crowds in his day. But no place is like the Hood! (Fans Cheer)

(Out comes Joseph Park.)

Park: Okay Mr Dog. First thing is to say, congratulations on behalf of the Network. But as you said earlier things have changed. The network has tirelessly  slaved to change the image of this show. The most mportant? This is High Level Wrestling. There is no "Hood". Furthermore the Network has informed me that they wish the champion of their show to be more shall we say....dignified, Not walking out here with a chain and barking like some neanderthal.

JYD: Nea what? Look man. This belt here says I'm the champion. These people say I'm the champ. I don't know nuttin bout yo network. But I'll say this, The Dog is here to sTay.

Park: Yes. We thought that might be your attitude. Well we have been informed by Paul Orndorff that he will be cashing in his rematch clause right here next week. We'll see you then.

(Camera switches back to ringside)

Cole: Well it loks like JYD is already becoming a problem for the Network.

Sheen: Man.I getting tired of these jerk wads.

Lombardi: Problem or not he is the Champion.

Kaz Hayashi
190 Lbs
Japan

----------vs---------

Kofi Kingston
218 Lbs
South Africa

(Fast paced match but the former member of the League. Is fired up. He hits the Boom drop then shortly after hits the 540 Kick. He covers for 3.)

Winner: Kofi Kingston

HLW TV #27 Kofi_kingston_2

Lombardi: Good win by Kofi. I wonder where he goes from here?.

Sheen: For he and the rest of the former league members. It will be interesting to see.

Cole: I think they should just go. They lost. Without Teddy Long what hope do they have for success? We'll be back.

(Camera shows Austin Aries entering the building. He comes across Kenny King who extends to Aries his hand. Aries, still wearing his shades looks down at his hand then gives a snide smirk and just keeps walking. King watches him go by nodding his head slightly.)

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to ringside.)

Cole: Welcome Back folks. In the ring is Ricardo Rodriguez

Sheen: I like this guy!

HLW TV #27 5378623643_d6086ab749

Señoras y señores,
Es para mí un gran honor presentar a ustedes,
Él es un hijo verdadero de México
Es Albertooo del Rrrrrrrio!

El Hijo De Rey Mysterio
168 Lbs
Mexico

--------vs---------

Alberto Del Rio
240 Lbs
San Luis Potosí, Mexico

(ADR looks even more intense than usual. Beating the living hell out ofthe dimunitive Luchador. He sends him into the guard railing shoulder first like a rag doll. He tosses him back in and the Applies the Flying Armbar. Its a quick Tap Out.

Winner: Alberto Del Rio

HLW TV #27 Alberto-Del-Rio1_display_image

(He grabs a microphone.)

ADR: You see what I have to deal with here? This joke who claims to be a Mexican Wrestler? Usted es un perrito. A little dog. This is not what a great Mexican Luchador looks like. I am! Yo! Alberto Del Rio! We have another payaso running around here. Another clown who calls himself El Generico. Stupido. Mira lo que acabo de hacer con él! Thats nothing to what I'm going to do to you next.

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Cole: That is one angry man.

Sheen: He definitely does NOT like El Generico.

Lombardi: This man Del Rio is a fantastic competitor. Of that there is no doubt. But El Generico is no pushover. This could get ugly.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the ring with Abraham Washington.)

AW: We are forgoing the usual High Level chat this week. Instead I would like to introduce. The NEW UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champion, Austin Aries!

(Out comes Aries. He takes the mic and sits on a stool left in the ring for him. The crowd is mixed but it seems he has more cheers than boos.)

HLW TV #27 Austin-aries-78

Aries: That's interesting. I hear people cheering for A Double. Not used to that. I have to wonder why. I haven't changed one bit. So why did you? I guess its some Hometown pride. Someone from HLW brought home the gold. (Fans applaud) Maybe its because you guys were sick of Eric Embry holding this belt. Maybe just maybe. Its because you people finally realized what I kept telling you. I am the greatest champion that ever lived! (Loud Applause) Yea...that's what I thought. Now that I won this Title you guys want to jump on the bandwagon. Well jump back off. A Double doesn't hit the gym twice a day for your cheers. I'm not a vegan because I want to be popular. I don't work harder than anyone else in this industry because I want to be liked. I do it to be the best there is. And this belt proves just that!

So lets get this straight, right now. McGuinness, Roderick Strong, Wagner, Miz, Chris Bosh or anybody else. I'm NEVER losing this! NEVER! You hear that Embry? Paying attention KENTA? Is that clear Cody? The Age of Aries is here! Get used to it! Because it aint gonna change.

Now as for my HLW Cruiserweight Title. Unlike some OTHER champions around here. I don't need this once I have the crown jewel. So I hereby relinquish the title. (He hands the belt to Kim.) I'm sure you can find someone who thinks they can follow in my shoes. Now just because I am the World Champion. Don't think I have forgotten about all of you. Next week. I will defend this title here on TV. I don't care who you get. It won't matter. Consider this a gift from the Champ.

Athena
Chicago, IL

----------vs------------

LOVE
Dallas, TX

(LOVE is as cocky as ever. She is giving the rookie a lesson.In the ring. She rubs her face in the mat and slaps the back of her head. Athena is frustrated and embarassed. LOVE hits a kick then a Knee kift. She follows with a legdrop. She starts to cover but pulls her up at 2. She wants to end it with her patented finisher "Love Sick". She goes for it but Athena slips out and school girl's LOVE! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Athena

HLW TV #27 Athena

Cole: What an upset! LOVE is in shock as Athena celebrates!

Sheen: Maybe I can console LOVE. She might need a shoulder...

Lombardi: You stay right there Charlie. LOVE has no one to blame but herself. She forgot the first rule of the streets. Underestimate no one!

(Ad is shown for ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA.)

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Camera is backstage with Jack Tunney and Joe Park.)

Park: What happened here earlier is unacceptable. I am NOT a wrestler. No one can lay hands on me!

Tunney: What do you want me to do? No one told you to get in the ring. That's on you.

Park: WHATEVER! Now you heard Aries, We have no Cruiserweight Champion. The Network thinks this could be great for ratings. Lets have an open competition!

Tunney: A what?

Park: Its like our Network Champion Challenge. We will invite stars from around the UWF to compete in a tournament.

Tunney: Thats a bad idea. What if someone from another company wins our belt? Thats bad business!

Park: But Good ratings!

Tunney: I don't think Snoop will like this.

Park: Snoop Dogg? That guy hasn't been on this show for weeks. we make the decisions here. Next week we announce the entrants.

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Cole: Tag Team Titles on the line boys.

Lombardi: The Skyscrapers have been rejuvenated as of late. I thionk they have their sights set on the Simpsons.

Sheen: These 2 madmen love being the World Champions only a Matter of time before they regain those belts.

Kim K: This is our Main Event! It is for the HLW Tag Team Championship!

MVP & New Jack w/Teddy Long
498 Lbs

----------vs---------

The Skyscrapers w/Bill Alphonso
3 Time Former World Champions
2 Time HLW Tag Team Champions
595 Lbs
Metropolis

(MVP & NJ surprise the champs with their agressiveness. Really taking it to the champs here. MVP catches Spivey with the Running Boot. Then New Jack hits the 187 for a 2 count. The Scrapers get in their licks. sid hits a clothesline on MVP that busts his lip. Spivey hits a Shoulderbreaker on New Jack as well as a big legdrop. Sid goes for a running boot n MVP but misses and hangs himself up on the top rope. This gives The League an opening. But from the back comes Ron Killings. He has MVP distracted as New Jack has Sid in the corner. When MVP turns he is goozled by Dan Spivey and chokeslammed. Then he pulls him up and hits the Powerbomb as Sid keeps NJ from interfering. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners & STILL Champions: The Skyscrapers

HLW TV #27 1989-04-02-20-dan-spivey

Cole: They retain. But Ron Killings is still making his presence felt.

Lombardi: Is there anyone here in HLW that can stop these men?

Sheen: I don't think so. But there is one team that I'd like to see try. The Kings of Wrestling.

Cole: That would be some match-up to be sure. Well for Steve Lombardi & Charlie Sheen, I'm Michael Cole. See you next Time.

Sheen: Winning!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

HLW TV #27
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of Hood Life Wrestling in UWF-
Jump to: