FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PNW TV 15: The Revolution Starts Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

PNW TV 15: The Revolution Starts Here Empty
PostSubject: PNW TV 15: The Revolution Starts Here   PNW TV 15: The Revolution Starts Here EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:28 pm

Opening Video plays

PNW TV 15: The Revolution Starts Here Pnw

Saxton: Hello everyone  Welcome to Pacific Northwest Wrestling! I'm Byron Saxton joined by my broadcast partner Sir William Regal. Sir William we are just days away from New Year's Revolution.

Regal: There is a buzz in the locker room about this show. Especially the Main Event. The cage match with Johnny Gargano & Jay Lethal.

Saxton: That's right Sir William. And there are more great matches to come. We will get the full card filled out for you tonight. In our Main Event tonight, Dean Ambrose faces Raven in a Championship Series Match.

Regal: Speaking of such, We have a Series match scheduled now.

Saxton: Let's get it started.

(Camera switches to the ring.)

Jumping Jeff Farmer vs Connor O'Brian - Championship Series Match

(Total squash as it ends with the Downcast.)

Winner: Connor O'Brian(+4)

PNW TV 15: The Revolution Starts Here 501291199311

Saxton: Connor thrashes Farmer here, Mr Regal.

Regal: Not much in the way of competition was he? I still wonder whatever possessed Paul Heyman to enter this man in the series.

Saxton: Missy is in the ring.

Missy: Connor: It has been announced that at Revolution you face Billy Jack Haynes in another Championship Series Match. You will need to win that match to have a chance to make the Finals.

O'Brian: Final? What know of you of Finality? Of the End of Days? The Ascension are all about changing what the lies of the deluded. The foolishness of trying to walk in his light. When in truth we all are destined to bathe in the darkness. We will show you all.

Missy: Ummm What the (Bleep)?

Commercial for Starbucks plays.

(Show returns to ringside.)

Saxton: We apologize about the language at the end of the last segment. Now lets send it to the ring for the man who will enter a Steel Cage at Revolution, Johnny Gargano

Bob Bradley vs Johnny Gargano

(Gargano enters the arena and goes over to the corner where there are 4 young men holding "Occupy PNW" signs. He high fives them then enters the ring and proceeds to beat the hell out of Bradley. He clamps on the UD Lock as Bob taps out.)

Winner: Johnny Gargano

PNW TV 15: The Revolution Starts Here StarGargano1

Saxton: Looks like Johnny is ready to me..

Regal: Can you ever truly be ready to enter a steel cage against someone who wants to tear you limb from limb? Careers have been ended in these matches. This is serious stuff.

(Commercial for Portland Trailblazers)

(Show returns backstage in the office of GM Paul Heyman on his cell Phone.)

Heyman: Yes sir, I know you're the boss sir. I know you're not pleased. But how is this my fault? I'll try to think of something. (Hangs up)

(In walks Prince Nana & Princess Mia.)

Heyman: About time. I sent for you an hour ago.

Nana: I'm Prince Nana. I jump for no man, Heyman.

Heyman: Whatever. Look as you know the Embassy will face Pearce & Mack at New Year's Revolution But I'm not allowing the entire contingent ringside. You can have 1 member there. That's it!

Nana: You can't do that This is the Women's Champion. She needs to be seen at this show!

Heyman: Oh she will be. Because she has a title defense that night, against Rosita.

Mia: Wait! You can't just throw this at me now. I need time to prepare!

Heyman: You have 4 days. I believe in you champ. Now get out of here. Maybe next time you'll "jump" when I call you.

(Camera returns to ringside,)

Saxton: Sir William at Revolution the tag Team Titles will be on the line.

Regal: Sweet & Sour Inc have had a great run so far but have they finally met their end when they face our next competitors Bad Intentions?

Saxton: I think they very well may have, myself. Let's go to the ring.

Byan Alvarez & Shiloh Jonze vs Bad Intentions

(Total destruction with Bernard putting Jonze away.)

Winners: Bad Intentions

PNW TV 15: The Revolution Starts Here 15152581f22df7083d4d5b2ad9f931ab6fb602f2

Saxton: I hope Larry Sweeney and his boys are paying attention. Lets see what they have to say to Missy.

Missy: Gentlemen, in 4 days you meet Sweet & Sour for the Belts.

Bernard: Yeah Missy, Time is running out on those 2 punks. They've done every dirty trick in the book to try to keep those titles. Problem is we've read the book too.

Missy: Karl, Larry Sweeney & Sammi Lane have been very active during their matches. How do you counter that?

Anderson: Well Missy. If Larry don't want to eat all his meals thru a straw I suggest he not get involved. As for his squeeze.Me and the big man know all about Rats. Don't make a mistake and wind up a dead one. Sweet & Sour We'll see you in a few.

Missy: I can't wait to see this one. Back to you Byron.

Saxton: Thanks Missy, Mr Regal. When we come back it another big Series Match. Darren Young vs Adam Pearce.

Regal: This will be a good one.

Commercial for The Following on FOX.

(Show returns ringside.)

Darren Young vs Adam Pearce

(Pearce and D.Young both take turns on offense but Young is able to get a cradle with his feet on the ropes for the win.)

Winner: Darren Young (+4)

PNW TV 15: The Revolution Starts Here Laughing-Darren-Young

Saxton: Young steals another one.

Regal: This man annoys me. He is a cad in the highest order. I know myself that sometimes trickery is needed in the ring but this man is the embodiment of the short cut.

Saxton: Missy is with him now,

Missy: Darren this win keeps you alive in Championship Series.

D.Young: You may call me "No Days Off", D.Young. Or you can refer to me as the Honey Badger of Professional Wrestling. But you haven't earned the right to call me by my first name. Although as I look at you better. Maybe you can earn it sexy lady.

Missy: Slow your role homeboy. New Years Revolution is 4 days away. Are you actually taking the night off?

D.Young: Bite your tongue woman. In fact I do have a match. Ryback had been complaining that he never got his match with me. Well Ryback the kid crippler, you get that match at New Year's Revolution. Maybe you can bring Jesse Sorenson. Oh that's right he still can't walk can he?

Missy: Wow. Even by Wrestling standards, You're an A**hole!

Saxton: Oh man, Missy is gonna get us thrown off the air. Right now it's time for Inside PNW with our host Don Coss.

Coss: Welcome to Inside PNW. Tonight we focus on Young female sensation, Rosita

Rosita: I'm Rosita. I'm what you call a New York Rican. Meaning my parents are from Puerto Rico but I was born and raised in the Bronx, NY. I've been training to wrestle since I was 17.

Coss: Rosita has not wrestled in the UWF very long but shes fast made a name for herself.

Rosita: I spent some time in Battle Queens and a brief stay in HLW. I think I did pretty well for myself so far.

Coss: We asked about her upcoming Title Shot.

Rosita: I'm excited and a little nervous this is my very first title shot ever in the UWF. I've watched Mia. She won that title in her very first title match too. Pus I actually have more experience than her. Expect BIG things from this small package at New Year's Revolution.

Coss: Big things indeed. We have no doubt that Rosita is a future Superstar. Does that future begin in 4 days? For Inside PNW I'm Don Coss, Good Night.

Commercial for Starbucks

(Show returns with Missy Hyatt backstage.)

Missy: Hello fans, coming in January 29th. Its New Year's Revolution. Coming from Portland, Oregon. Here is the line-up.

Billy Jack Haynes vs Connor O'Brian - Championship Series Match
Princess Mia vs Rosita - Women's Title
The Ascension vs Raven & a Mystery Partner
Sweet & Sour Inc vs Bad Intentions - Tag Titles
The Embassy vs Adam Pearce & Willie Mack
Ryback vs Darren Young
Nikita Koloff vs Dean Ambrose - World Television Championship
Main Event For the last time! Johnny Gargano vs Jay Lethal - Steel Cage Match

This is a star studded affair, Its the show of shows. There are still a few tickets left on sale. Don't be left out. Be there for New Year's Revolution.

Saxton: Huge Championship Series Match here Sir William..

Regal: Either of these men can win this tournament.

Main Event: Dean Ambrose vs Raven - Championship Series Match

(Dean comes out with a Russian Flag which he uses like a towel. He then cuts a promo on Nikita Koloff saying he needs to come out of the cold war. Dean says he's the most atched wrestler in the world so its only fitting he be theorld TV Champ.

Match gets underway and both men put on a show. Raven looks like he;s in control when the lights dim and the Ascensionmake their way towards the ring. Referee Paul Turner runs out and orders them to return to the back. From the other side enters Daniels! He hits Angel Wings on Raven androllds out. Ambrose shrugs and locks on a crossface chicken Wing. The Ascension back away as Turner returns to the ring. He sees Raven is unresponsive and calls for the bell.)

Winner by Submission: Dean Ambrose(+5)

PNW TV 15: The Revolution Starts Here 604171_411234148970686_1125517088_n

Saxton: Ambrose with another lucky win.

Regal: It's better to be lucky than good. And he is both in my estimation.

Saxton: Uh Oh Look whose coming back out.

(Shiima Xion & Kenneth Cameron return to the ring with Raquel Diaz. They Back Raven into a corner. He stretches out his arms and the lights go out. They come back on and standing beside Raven is....

PNW TV 15: The Revolution Starts Here Delirious

The crowd pops as Raven and Delirious start battering the Ascension all over the ring. Soon Cameron and Xion make a hasty retreat Delirious grabs a mic.)

Delirious: Se-Se- Seee You...A-a-at Revolution! (hands the mic to Raven)

Raven: Quote the Raven....

Delirious: Ne-Ne-Nevermore! Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Saxton: We know who Raven's partner is! The Madman, Delirious.

Regal:An absolute brilliant move by Raven. This is a man that will not be affected by the mind games of Christopher Daniels' group. He is the perfect weapon.

Saxton: Well Fans, that's our show. Get your tickets for New Year's Revolution!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

PNW TV 15: The Revolution Starts Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of PNW-
Jump to: