FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PNW TV 14: Lethal Unchained

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

PNW TV 14: Lethal Unchained Empty
PostSubject: PNW TV 14: Lethal Unchained   PNW TV 14: Lethal Unchained EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:25 pm

Opening Video plays

PNW TV 14: Lethal Unchained Pnw

Saxton: Hello everyone  Welcome to Pacific Northwest Wrestling! I'm Byron Saxton joined by my broadcast partner Sir William Regal. Sir William I hope you enjoyed your New Years. Now we are headed towards New Year's Revolution.

Regal: Thank you Byron. I had a fine New Years I hope you did as well. What we are also heading towards is the end of our Championship series. Two more big matches today.

Saxton: That's right Sir William. And one of those Matches is our Main Event as Big John Studd faces Billy Jack Haynes.

Regal: Also scheduled is the return of Ryback to the ring.

Saxton: That should be very interesting to watch. Let's get it started.

(Camera switches to the ring.)

Bryan Alvarez vs Christopher Daniels

(Daniels is accompanied by the Ascension who surround the ring. Alvarez is visibly spooked at the dark scene played out about him. Daniels attacks with abandon. Hitting all his signature Spots. He then hits Demon's Wings. He goes up and hits the BME for the win.)

Winner: Christopher Daniels

PNW TV 14: Lethal Unchained 217772_web_TNA-Wrestler-Christopher-Daniels

(Daniels has a Mic.)

Daniels: Don't be afraid. We are here to show you the darkness is greater than the light. The Ascenscion has risen. Accept it. That means you Raven. Return to the darkness.

(Raven nows and tries to get in the ring at Daniels but the Ascension are there to stop him. Ravens fights off all 3 for awhile but the numbers are too great and soon he is down.)

Raquel: Raven you want to get at The Falle Angel? Never. But we offer you this. Find yourself a partner and at New Year's Revolution. You can face Shiima Xion & Kenneth Cameron. Or you could show up alone too if you like. Hahaha.

Saxton: The Ascension continue their dominance, Mr Regal.

Regal: They look like the cast of The Walking Dead if you ask me. But it seems we may have our first match for New Year's Revolution.

Saxton: We'll be back!

Commercial for Starbucks plays.

(Show returns to ringside.)

Saxton: We are about to see Ryback in competition but we wanted to give you fans an update on Jesse Sorenson. Over the Holidays he was in good spirits and was able to stand up under his own power for the first time. Now that's a long way from walking, running or being able to do anything wrestling related but I still think qualifies as greaat news Sir william.

Regal: Undoubtedly Byron. A broken neck is a long healing process but it looks like Jesse continues to make strides.

Jose Luis Rivera vs Ryback

(Ryback starts off strong. Slamming Jose to the mat and dropping an Elbow Smash. He sends him into the buckle but hesitates before charging and runs into a boot. Rivera hits a Side Slam. He covers for a 1 count. Then Jose puts Ryback in a side headlock. Ryback fights to get to his knees then elbows his way free. He gabs Rivera and delivers a Gorilla Press Slam.

Darren Young has made his way to ringside. He is slapping the mat and telling Ryback "KILL HIM, RYBACK! BREAK HIS NECK!" Ryback stops his offense and is looking down at Young. He finally turns towards Rivera...Small Package! 1.. 2.. NO! Ryback kicks out! Young can barely contain his laughter. Jose land a right to Rybacks ear. But he is unfazed. He delivers his Meat Hook clothesline. He is about to go for is finisher but pauses then just makes the cover and gets the 3.)

Winner: Ryback

PNW TV 14: Lethal Unchained Side+view+ryback

Saxton: Ryback gets the win but I hate to say this. It wasn't all that impressive.

Regal: Any victory is a good victory. But He did not seem to be the same wrecking ball we have grown accustomed to.

Saxton: Has Darren Young gotten into his head? When we return its a Championship Series match as Willie Mack faces Jumping Jeff Farmer.

(Commercial for Oregon Ducks basketball plays)

(Show returns backstage in the office of GM Paul Heyman on his cell Phone.)

Heyman: I'm not sure what else I can do? I've tried my best to help the kid. Fine fine. I'll see what I can do. What about that other thing. Did he sign? Excellent. Tell him to be here next week. (Knocking at door). I gotta go...Come in!

(In walks Dean Ambrose.)

Heyman: Oh brother, what is it now, Ambrose?

Ambrose: First of all, watch how you speak to me. Look at what happened to the old GM. I'm the Franchise player here in PNW. Hand picked by Donald Trump.

Heyman: Yeah Yeah I've heard it all before. Let me guess you want a match at New Year's Revolution. I already have something lined up...

Ambrose: Let me stop you there. That Tom Selleck wanna-be lost the Television Tile before I had a shot at him. Now we have some Russian Kojak walking around like some tough guy.

Heyman: So you want a shot at the World Television Championship?

Ambrose: I WANT them to bring back Twinkies. I WANT the Bengals to win a Playoff game. But I'm demanding a title shot!

Heyman: I'll make the calls. But be careful what you wish for. You might just get it.

(Camera returns to ringside,)

Saxton: Looks like Dean Ambrose is looking for one Nikita Koloff.

Regal: This man Dean Ambrose is a brash, surly and entitled sort. Just the kind of man that can have much success in the UWF.

Saxton: Let's go to the ring.

Willie Mack vs Jumping Jeff Farmer - Championship Series Match

(JJF Wrestles one of his better matches. He catches Willie with a Sunset Flip for 2 count. But Mack ends it with the Chocolate Thunder Driver.)

Winner: Willie Mack(+4)

PNW TV 14: Lethal Unchained P

Saxton: The young man from St Louis, MO with a win gaining him 4 more points in the series. Lets see what he has to say to Missy.

Missy: Willie that win gains you 4 points but your still trailing a bit here.

Mack: Yeah Missy, I haven't had the success I would've liked in this series but a lot of that is due to interference by The Embassy. Well boys Me an ol Scrap Iron. That's Adam Pearce to yall. We went and got ourselves a match wit dem at New Year's Revolution.

Missy: You're teaming with Adam Pearce a man that you have had problem's with in the past.

Mack: Yeah well we had a difference of opinion on how to succeed in this here bizness. But that's in the past. My momma always said the enemy of your enemy is a friend.

Missy: Well We look forward to seeing that big match later this month. Byron?

Saxton: Sir William Regal. can Willie trust Adam Pearce?

Regal: Well I would have reservations but as Willie said the have a common enemy and I think both men realize that they can't fight that battle alone.

Saxton: Well said Mr Regal, fans we will return.

Commercial for Django Unchained. In theaters now.

(Show returns ringside.)

Saxton: Up next its Jay Lethal.

Regal: Been awhile since he's been here on TV in competition but he has been fighting Johnny Gargano all over the territory.

Bob Bradley vs Jay Lethal

(Jay comes to the ring wearing a cowboy hat & a Leather vest. On the back it read "DJAY UNCHAINED". He also has a 2 gun holster around his waist. He gets into the ring and draws on Bradley who jumps away but its only a cap gun. The fans get a chuckle as Jay removes his items.The announcer Howard Finkel Calls him "D'Jay Lethal". Lethal whispers in his ear. Then Howard corrects himself and announces him as "Jay Lethal..The D is silent".

Match gets underway and Jay is in control. He hits a few big moves then delivers the Lethal Combination. He goes up top. Pretends to shoot Bradley then hits his Flying Elbow Smash. He covers. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Jay Lethal

PNW TV 14: Lethal Unchained 553063_498708386838476_1469834376_n

Saxton: The always entertaining Jay Lethal gets his man, Mr Regal.

Regal: Despite his penchant for Tom Foolery He is a very talented man in the ring. However I feel he is missing an edge which he needs to get past someone like Johnny Gargano.

Saxton: Well he is with Missy right now. Take it away Missy.

Missy: Jay looks like you cashed in your "bounty".

Lethal: That's right Missy but now Jay is UNCHAINED. I look out here at the crowd. We have a few fans here with "Occupy PNW" signs. You are just as misguided as that street urchin is. I heard last show Gargano saying he doesn't want to face me anymore. Well John Boy. I went to Paul Heyman and I got the match I wanted. at New Year's Revolution We have our FINAL match. That's right one last time you and I get in the ring together. So get ready John Boy...Oh! Did I forget to mention? Its a Steel Cage Match!
(Crowd pops)

(From behind attacks Johnny Gargano! he is stomping away on Jay. Then he sends him into the buckle hard. He charges but Jay does a Pendulum Kick catching Johnny square in the face.  He does a Springboard Dropkick. He starts to climb the ropes for his Elbow but Gargano rolls out the ring and backpedals up the ramp. The fans are cheering as Jay is dong finger Pistols to the air.)

Saxton: It looks like we have our Main Event for January 29th, Sir William.

Regal: These 2 have no love lost and at New Year's Revolution they will be locked in a steel cage. That is a Main Event I want to see.

Saxton: Right now it's time for Inside PNW with our host Don Coss.

Coss: Welcome to Inside PNW. Tonight we focus on Newcomer, Brutus Magnus and his Manager Lord Alfred Hayes.

Hayes: I have become renown as the finest Lanista in all the land. I have trained Warriors all over the World but here is my Greatest, Brutus Magnus.

Magnus: I am as Steel, hardened for the purpose of victory in the arena! It is my honor to Bring Glory to the House of Hayes.

Coss: Very is little is known About Magnus. But he has been very impressive so far.

Hayes: I saw him toiling in obscurity. But I saw the rawness of talent within his breast. It cost me much coin. But in the end a Warrior was born.

Magnus: Lord Hayes showed me who my true self is. Purpose was given. Now my might will be dealt.

Coss: We asked about their short and Long term goals.

Hayes: They are both one and the same. I will lead my charge to the very pinnacle of this business. And will gain much coin in my pocket while doing so.

Coss: This duo seems to have an old world approach. How will that translate into today's world? Thats a question to keep in mind going forward. For Inside PNW, I'm Don Coss, Goodnight.

Commercial for State Farm With Aaron Rodgers

(Show returns with Missy Hyatt backstage.)

Missy: Hello fans, coming in January 29th. Its New Year's Revolution. Coming from Portland, Oregon. So far we know the World Television Champion has been challenged by Dean Ambrose. Also The Embassy will face off against the team of Adam Pearce & Willie Mack.The Ascension has challenged Raven & a partner to face them and if all that is not enough. Inside a 15 Foot high Steel Cage, Jay Lethal faces Johnny Gargano for the LAST TIME. More matches still to be announced fans get your tickets now!.

Saxton: Huge Championship Series Match here Sir William..

Regal: Two of the men that have been on top of the leaderboard now face off. This could very well determine the eventual winner.

Main Event: Big John Studd W/The Embassy vs Billy Jack Haynes - Championship Series Match

(Haynes starts off on fire. Firing right hands at Studd. Ernesto Osirus jumps on the apron and eats a right also. The rest of the Embassy are leery of trying anything like that again. Its all BJH for a good while then he goes for a Bodyslam but Stuudd shifts his weight and Haynes can't lift him. This gives the Big man his opening. He is punching Haynes in the back. He he hits a Side Suplex. He drops the elbow. He covers for 2. Studd continues to focus his attack on the back of Billy Jack. He fires him into the Buckle then as he staggers out Studd locks on a Bearhug. Haynes is writhing in pain. He has trouble breathing. He then is able to get his arm inside the grip of Big John. Ever so slowly he starts to separate his grip. Studd sees himself losing the advantage so he lunges forwards and rams Haynes back first into the turnbuckle.

Haynes is slumped in the corner. Studd charges with a boot but BJH ducks and Studd is caught up in the ropes. Billy now starts pounding away at Studd as the crowd comes alive. He has Studd rocked. Then he scoops him up and Slams him down as the crowd hits their collective feet! Haynes is now looking for the Full Neson. But Prince Nana and Mia jump on the apron screaming at the referee. RD Evans tries to sneak up on Haynes but he catches him And tosses him over the top onto Abdul Bashir. Ernesto Osirus Tries to jump in But clotheslined over the top. Mack and Pearce have now shown up and are battling the Embassy on the outside. Haynes turns back to Studd. ...And eats a big Boot! Haynes is almost out. Studd puts him in the vertical Backbreaker. The referee is checking but Haynes is unresponsive. He calls for the bell. )

Winner by Submission: Big John Studd (+5)

PNW TV 14: Lethal Unchained BigJohnStudd002

Saxton: That win has put Studd in the Lead.

Regal: I felt all along he was the man to beat. his size, strength coupled with the help of the Embassy seems like a monumental task to overcome.

Saxton: Well Fans, that's our show. Next week we will have more updates on New Year's Revolution as well as more matches as our Championship series is nearing the end. Good night.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

PNW TV 14: Lethal Unchained
Page 1 of 1