FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLW TV #26

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW TV #26 Empty
PostSubject: HLW TV #26   HLW TV #26 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:22 pm

DARK MATCHES:

1. Fire Ant & Soldier Ant def Batten Twins

2. PAC def El Hijo De Rey Mysterio

HLW TV #26 130642456615111734

(Opening Video plays showing classic HLW scenes with a grainy video. Then switches to HD video showing clips of the new roster of HLW. This is playing to a remixed version of Public Enemy's 'Bring The Noise'. The Video ends with a scene of Paul Orndorff holding up the HLW Heavyweight title from Parade of Champions '11.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPV6PFy2t9M

(A Video is shown showing scenes from past Hell-iday Cheer Shows. With the song I'm Coming Home from P.Diddy.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnKT4w5_v2A

(Video is shown from last weeks SCR TV where the World Tag Team Champions were attacked by the Skycrapers. Video ends an the HLW Tag Team Champions are standing in the ring.)

Alphonso: You see that? That is your supossed World Champions. Laid out by the rigtful Champs. Psycho Sid & Deranged Dan. We told you we hadn't forgot about those 2. We bided our time and just when they let their guard down we struck daddy! Now the big news, at Hell-iday Cheer. We finally get our shot at becoming the 4 time World Tag Team Champions! You can bet your life on this one. Banditos are going to need Band Aids!

(Out walks the Champs Los Banditos.)

Hector: Oye! Alphonso! You got a BIG mouth.

Chavo: Almost as big as those two retard's heads, hermano.

Hector: Thats rigt you got us at Hell-iday Cheer for these belts. Big Deal we beat you before. We'll beat you again.

Chavo: Only this time we owe you for that sneak attack.

Spivey: You owe us? Well we're right here boys. We can kick your ass again right now...ese.

(The brothers look at each other. Shrug then race towards the ring. The battle is on. The Scrapers are waiting and the both throw haymakers at Los Banditos but they block it with their belts. Both scrapers hurt their hands and now the Guerreros land a series of dropkicks. Referee Joey Marella runs down and calls for the bell. The champs are like a blur totally one step ahead of the former champs. Chavo hits a Flying back Elbow from the top on Sid. He covers for 2. Hector is in and drives his boot into the throat of Sid.  Hector goes to hit the ropes but Dan hits him with a knee to the kidneys and down he goes. Sid makes the tag and now Spivey is in control.

Dan hits a Side Suplex for a 2 count. He drops a big elbow and tosses him to the corner. Sid comes in and rams his shoulder into the ribs of Hector. The Scrapers tag in and out while really working over Hector. But They can't get a 3 count. Finally they set up for the Double Powerbomb but Chavo runs in and breaks it up. Now all 4 men are in the ring. Dan grabs Chavo as Sid hits the ropes for a Big Kick but Chavo moves and Sid nails Dan. Chavo hits a backstabber on Sid as Hector Climbs up the buckle. Hector hits a Splash! 1.. 2.. NO! Sid kicks out!. Chavo doesn't see Spivey is back up. He clotheslines Chavo over the top. Sid kicks Hector low and they hit the Double Powerbomb!

1.. 2.. 3!!!!

Winners: The Skyscrapers!!!

Cole: Fans this is HLW TV! And we have just seen The Skyscrapers pin the UWF World Tag Team Champions, Los Banditos in an impromptu Non-Title Match. Steve this is big.

Lombardi: It doesn't get much bigger Cole. At Hell-iday Cheer The Skyscrapers get a shot at regaining the belts but today they just showed Los Banditos they can beat them.

Sheen: Did anyone think they couldn't? These guys are the 3 Time World Champions. At Hell-iday Cheer I predict they will make it 4!

Cole: As if what we saw is not enough. In our Main Event Austin Aries defends the Cruiserweight Title against El Generico. All that plus we will unveil the card for Hell-iday Cheer. Fans stay tuned.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Cole: We know at Hell-iday Cheer the battle for the Negro League is on. We're about to see one side of that split now. Lets send it to the ring and Kim.

HLW TV #26 Kim_Kardashian

Kim K: This is a 6-Man Tag Match!

Latin Connection (Torres & Rivera) & The Cuban Assassin
Combined Weight 618 Lbs

-------vs--------

Ron Killings, Kofi Kingston & Sweet Brown Sugar w/Naomi
Combined Weight 672 Lbs

(Team Killings are all business here. They all hit their signature spots but its Killings who ends it with a Jumping STO on Rvera for the win.)

Winners: Team Killings

HLW TV #26 Ronkillings

(After the match MVP, New Jack & Mark Henry race in the ring and the 6 men start brawling . It takes several minutes for secirity to separate the them we see Teddy Long standing on the ramp watching the battle shaking his head in disgust.)

Cole: This is really out of control.

Sheen: I'm not sure that one match at Hell-iday Cheer will settle this.

Lombardi: Teddy Long is the X-Factor here. Whats going on in his mind, I wonder?

Cole: We'll be back with Santino Marella.

(Another Video with more past footage of Hell-iday Cheers to the Music of "I'm Coming Home".)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnKT4w5_v2A

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage with Kristal and Joe Park.)

Kristal: What is it now? You really gettin on my nerves.

Park: Maybe you would like to quit? I'm sure the Network would love to bring in someone like Katie Couric to replace you.

Kristal: Yeah right, like she would take THIS job!

Park: Alright Enough. The network feels your segments are getting boring. We need to do something.

Kristal: Are you (bleep) me? You guys have neutered me from day one.

Park: No what we did was make this wholesome television. I don't want your usual ghettoness. We want you to maybe sing a little?

Kristal: Sing? What the {bleep}!

Park: Stop cursing. The Network says all these singing shows are the rage. American Idol, X Factor, The Voice. Singing equals ratings.

Kristal: Thats it! I've had it! I can get a job at the Waffle House. I QUIT!

(Kristal storms off)

Park: Umm.. I guess lets bring out El Generico.

Generico: Si!

Park: Uhh you have a match with Austin Aries for the Cruiserweight title tonight.

Generico: Si!

Park: Well uhh do you have anything else to say?

Generico:...Ahhhh... No!

(In walks Alberto Del Rio.)

ADR: Que eso con este imbicile! Who are you trying to kid Gringo? You're no Mexican. You're a joke. As Mexican Royalty you disgust me. Take off that mask stupido. Before I rip it off your head.

(Generico drops ADR with one big right hand.)

Generico: Cabron.

(Park looks around then at the camera and starts singing "Moves Like Jagger" Really badly.)

(Camera switches back to ringside)

New Jack
Atlanta, GA
258 Lbs

----------vs---------

Santino Marella
Calabria, Italy
228 Lbs

(New Jack attacks before the bell and is beating Santino down but Marella fights back hitting his big Hip Slam and his Diving Headbutt. The match continues and NJ Powerslam's Santino then goes up and hits the Drive By Elbow 1.. 2..

NO! Santino kicks out! The fans are cheering. A "Santino is Hood" chant begins. NJ goes for another Drive By but Santino is up and instead Superplexes New Jack to the mat. He waits for Jack to Rise and Hits A Tornado DDT! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Santino Marella

HLW TV #26 Santino-Marella[/img]

Lombardi: Santino wins another one.

Sheen: The fans love him. I don't Think Paul Orndorff does though.

Cole: This guy is a clown. He got lucky and now he thinks he's a real contender. Oh God...he has the mic.

Santino: Paul Orndorff, I know you're back there. You know I earned a Title shot. well I talked to the bosses and I got it....at the Year End Awards Show December 29th in Chicago, IL. so you enjoy your Christmas. Because come New Years I will be the NEW HLW Heavyweight Champion!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to ringside.)

Cole: Welcome Back folks. Up next is the in ring debut of Alberto Del Rio

Lombardi: I hope it goes better than that interview segment earlier.

Sheen: Si!

(Lombardi and Sheen start cracking up. In the ring Kim introduces Alberto's personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez.)

HLW TV #26 5378623643_d6086ab749

Señoras y señores,
Es para mí un gran honor presentar a ustedes aquí,
Un hombre de la realeza gran
Un hombre con una inteligencia superior,
haciendo su debut aquí en HLW TV
Él es, Albertoooo Del Rrrrrrrio!

Frank Williams
276 Lbs
Columbus, OH

--------vs---------

Alberto Del Rio
240 Lbs
San Luis Potosí, Mexico

(Poor Frank. As usual he is in the wrong place at the wrong time. Del Rio just tears into him working on his shoulder mostly. He could take the win whenever he wants but e continues to punish him Finally Executing the Flying Armbar. Williams taps immediately.)

Winner: Alberto Del Rio

HLW TV #26 DosCarasJr01

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Cole: That is one angry man.

Sheen: Well he looked very good here. The guy had a good run in RWA. It will be interesting to see what he does here.

Lombardi: Well I know for a fact this is a dangerous man. El Generico should take note of that.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the set of High Level Chat.)

HLW TV #26 Washington

AW: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to the show. Before we get started I just want to send out my thoughts and prayers to the families and lost souls from the tragedy in Newtown, CT. We hear at HLW share in your mourning. That being said,I'm going to dismiss the comedy this week and bring out my guest. She is the current and now 2 Time HLW Ladies Champion, Mercedes Martinez.

Martinez: Thanks for having me Abraham.

AW: Its My pleasure for sure. You are now the Ladies Champ for the 2nd Time. In fact you are the only wrestler in HLW history to be a 2 time champion. How does that make you feel?

Martinez: It feels fantastic. You know I go around saying I'm the best female wrestler in the world and I believe that. Its not a catch phrase.

AW: Now some say you got that title in dubious fashion due to the interference of Cameron.

Martinez: Yes, some might say that. But I lost this title due to interference from Cameron. sounds to me like things are back the way they were meant to be.

AW: Speaking of Cameron & Naomi. At Hell-iday Cheer you will defend your title against both of them in a Triple Threat Match.

Martinez: I'll be honest, Abe. Heh...Honest Abe get it? Anyway I'm not a fan of putting up my belt in a Triple Threat Match. I could lose the title without being pinned. seems like the cards are stacked against the champ in that scenario. still I put a lot of hard work to get where i am. You can be sure I'm giving it my all at Hell-iday Cheer.

AW: I certainly wouldn't bet against you. Good Luck Mercedes and thank you.

Martinez: Anytime Abe. Happy Holidays!

AW: Back to you Cole.

Once Again Another video Highlighting past Hell-iday Cheers plays to the music "I'm Coming Home."

(Camera returns backstage to GM Jack Tunney.)

Tunney: Hello Fans. I have now the Line-up for Hell-iday Cheer.

Main Event: Los Banditos vs Skyscrapers - World Tag Team Titles

Chris Candido vs Konnan - Street Fight

Team MVP vs Team Killings - Winners will be the New League

Mercedes Martinez vs Naomi vs Cameron - HLW Ladies Championship

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka vs Claudio Castagnoli

Richie Steamboat will challenge the HLW Cruiserweight Champion

Paul Orndorff will face Santino Marella for the HLW Heavyweight Championship. No matter the outcome of their match at the Year End Show.

Tunney: This is our biggest Show of the Year and we promise you. You wont be disappointed.

Richie Steamboat
Charlotte, NC
221 Lbs

----------vs------------

Jose Maximo
192 Lbs
Brooklyn, NY

(Jose has himself a really good match but one mistake costs him as he eats a Superkick While coming off the Middle rope. Richie covers and gets the win.)

Winner: Richie Steamboat

Cole: Richie gets the win and now waits to see who has the belt following our Main Event. Fans When we return. Its Austin Aries vs El Generico. Don't go away!

(Ad is shown for HELL-IDAY CHEER coming December 31st.)

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Marshall: Ladies and Gentlemen. I am Lee Marshall and I have with me at this time, the former HLW Ladies Champion, Naomi. Naomi at Hell-iday Cheer You get the chance to regain that coveted strap.

Naomi: Not only that but I get to get my hands on that street Ho, Cameron! That bird bout to get knocked silly. I owe you one...no...actually I owe you a lot more. But I'm paying up before that ball drops.

Marshall: Fans you do NOT want to miss this show. Come on in Here The Uprising. Kings of Wrestling, Chris Candido. Are you guys ready?

Candido: Ready? For what? An uneducated uncouth buffoon like Konnan. I'll always be ready for that trash.

Castagnoli: As for you "Superfly". You think coming back to HLW was going to mean something? It wasn't. When I'm done with you you're gonna look like that mummy Dick Clark. Bad enough I have to spend New Years in America I have to wrestle some jungle monkey too. well Monkey You're going to learn why we Europeans do it better.

Marshall: Its all about Hell-iday Cheer. You don't want to miss it. Ummm Do I really have to sing?

(Lee starts his rendition of Oops I did it again.)

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Cole: Time for our Main Event, gentlemen.

Lombardi: This could be a good situation for El Generico. Aries is obsessed with Eric Embry and the Jr Heavyweight title.

Sheen: Apparently Aries was fined for attacking Embry following a PNW event a few weeks ago. So he could definitely be overlooking his challenger tonight.

Kim K: This is our Main Event! It is for the HLW Cruiserweight Championship!

El Generico
199 Lbs
Tijuana, Canada

----------vs---------

Austin Aries
HLW Cruiserweight Champion
210 Lbs
Milwaukee, WI

(Aries takes control early but Generico soon gets his bearings and lays in a few chops to Aries' chest. austin counters with a low knee. Then takes him down and applies the Fish hook of doom. He releases the hold and stomps the head of Generico. A Double pulls him up And delivers a Suplex. He then follows with the Powerdrive Elbow. He gets a 2 count from Charles Robinson. Aries Slams Generico in the center of the ring and goes up top for a 450 Splash.

He Misses! Generico id trying use the fans cheers to rev him up. The crowd is singing the Ole song. Aries rises and is dropped back down with a haymaker. Ares tries to roll out the ring but Generico dives over the ropes ontop of him. Generico whips Austin into the railing. He charges and nails him with an Ole Kick. Generico rolls back in to break the count. Then rolls back out to drag in Aries. Aries Rakes his eyes and rams him face first into the post. Austin returns to the ring and tells Robinson to count.

Generico barely beats the 10 count.Aries kicks hin square in the face then hooks him for hid Brainbuster but Generico floats over. He fires Austin into the buckle and the follows with another Ole Kick. Generico sits Aries on the top buckle as the fans rise to their feet. Generico is looking for the BRAINBUSTAHHHHH. But out runs Ricardo Rodriguez with a mic. Yelling ay Generico in spanish. Generico is distracted looking surprised at Ricardo. This gives Aries a chance to recover and he delives an STO from the top! He locks in the last Chancery and Generico holds out a while but eventually he must tap.)

Winner & STILL Champion: Austin Aries

HLW TV #26 Austin_Aries

Cole: Aries does it again.

Lombardi: This man is really red hot right now but you have to wonder if not for Ricardo might we have a new champion?

Sheen: Hey Ricardo is in the ring.

(Ricardo is jawing at Generico a bit as Aries is posing with the belt and is asking for a mic and calling into the ring a cameraman. Generico grabs Ricardo by the neck but from behind attacks Alberto Del Rio. Who applies the Flying Armbar. After a few moments ADR releases the hold and leaves with Ricardo to a chorus of boos. Now Aries has the mic and tells the cameraman to record this special message to Eric Embry. Aries starts cutting a promo but the cameraman keeps turning to film the injured Generico. Aries is annoyed and tells him to pay attention. Again the cameraman turns to Generico who is receiving medical attention. Aries is now pissed and turns to the crowd in disbelief the camraman puts down the camera...

HLW TV #26 07

Its Eric Embry!!!! Aries turns around and gets caught with a Spinebuster. Then Embry applies the Texas Cloverleaf! Aries is tapping frantically! Security runs in and has to literally drag Embry off of him.)

Cole: Eric Embry just cashed in a receipt on Aries! These 2 men are out for blood! Our time is up. For Steve Lombardi & Charlie Sheen, I'm Michael Cole, Good night.

Sheen: Embry is a cameraman too???
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

HLW TV #26
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of Hood Life Wrestling in UWF-
Jump to: