FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PNW TV 12: Rage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

PNW TV 12: Rage Empty
PostSubject: PNW TV 12: Rage   PNW TV 12: Rage EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:04 pm

Opening Video plays

PNW TV 12: Rage Pnw

Saxton: Hello everyone  Welcome to Pacific Northwest Wrestling! I'm Byron Saxton joined by my broadcast partner Sir William Regal. Sir William we are marching towards Fall Brawl.

Regal: Indeed we are Byron. Tonight we will unveil the rest of this major happening for PNW. I must admit a bit of intrigue on how this will shape out.

Saxton: Well we also have a show here tonight. We will see Roderick Strong take on Abdul Bashir as he gets ready for his title shot at World Junior Champion, Eric Embry. In our Main Event we will see Raven team-up with The Ascension's Connor O'Brien vs Leakee & Dean Ambrose. All 4 men of course are a part of the Championship Series and all will be competing in Series matches at Fall Brawl.

Regal: Also I believe we will be seeing the Ryback getting his hands on one Darren Young..

Saxton: What a packed line-up! Let's get it started!

(Camera switches to the ring.)

The Usos vs The Ding Dongs

(The Usos are primed and ready for thier shot at Sweet & Sour at Fall Brawl. They show that by totally owning the masked team. After Hitting the Ally-Us. Jey finishes one of the Ding Dongs with a Top Rope Splash for the win.)

Winners: The Usos

PNW TV 12: Rage SCNTU

Saxton: Solid performance by the brothers. missy is in the ring with them now.

Missy: Thanks Byron. Guys in about 10 days you get another shot at the PNW Tag Team Championship.

Jey: It will be the only shot we need, Missy. Me and my brother have those guys number. It's been pure luck that they have held on to those titles this long.

Missy: Well what will change this time? I mean these guys have been champs a while.

Jimmy: Because we know...and they know...that we're the better team. We've studied them, We know thier tricks and at Fall Brawl we'll be ready and take those belts home with us

Missy: Well you guys certainly sound ready. Back to you Byron.

(Camera switches back to ringside.)

Saxton: Thanks Missy. Mr Regal you have to think that the champs were watching this closely.

Regal: I'm sure they are. The Usos are a fine team instead. One thing in the champions favor is Larry Sweeney. The man used to be a used car salesman. But they fired him for excessive sleeziness. The man is a true cad.

Saxton: We'll be back!

Commercial for Portland Trailblazers basketball plays.

(Show returns with Darren Young Backstage reading a document.)

D.Young: Excellent! Screw you Ryback.

(Young starts walking towards the ring.)

(Camera switches back to ringside)

Darren Young vs Ryback

(Ryback makes his entrance andthen Young grabs a mic.)

Young: Whoa there big boy! Just a moment! I have here a letter which says I am NOT medically cleared to wrestle today. Now i came to the arena anyway cause as you know. I'm "No days Off" D.Young. So instead of wrestling I will do some calistenics for the crowd while you watch.

(Heyman walks down the aisle in a huff. he enters the rig and snatches the paperwork from Young.)

Heyman: An ear infection? Are you kidding me, Darren? You have to be the biggest P*ssy I have ever seen in the ring!!! Stop playing games and fight this man.

D.Young: I'd love to. Really. Nothing would give me more pleasure than slapping around that drooling gorilla. But I have to honor my doctor's wishes. With an ear infection my equilibrium is off I could accidently seriously injure Ryback.

Heyman: I'm sure he'd be willing to take the risk.

D.Young: Well I'm not in fact I'm going to leave now and get prescription for penicillin filled.

(Ryback is now arguing with Heyman. But Paul tells him the letter is legit. Then from behind Yound hits a big elbow smash to the back of Ryback's head dropping him to the mat. Young dashes out the ring smiling as he makes a hasty retreat to the back. Ryback is up and furious.)

Heyman: Someone send out a replacement for Ryback now!

Ryback vs Jesse Sorensen  

(Ryback is beyond pissed. He just tears into Jesse at the bell. Sorensen has no chance. Ryback nails him with the Meat hook. It could be over here but he waits for Jesse to rise then does it again. Jesse is basically out. Ryback pulls him up and sends him into the ropes and gives him a tremendous Back body drop but Jesse flies too far and actually catches the ropes on the way down and lands right on his head. The crowd lets out a loud gasp. The referee quickly dives on top of him to stop Ryback from advancing. He is holding up his arms in a "X" signal. Jesse has not moved since landing. EMT's are out along with the doctor.)

Saxton: Fans apparently we have an injury to Jesse here. We are going to take a break here when we return we will be sure to update you.

Regal: Goodnes gracious

(Commercial for Starbuck's plays)

Saxton: Sir William, we are back and they are loading Jesse Sorensen onto a stretcher. The young man has not moved I don't believe. This is a scary situation. We don't yet know the severity of the injury.

Regal: The Young man fell right on his head. As you can see there in the corner watching is Ryback. He looks extremely distraught.

Saxton: I'm sure he never wanted anything like this to happen. This is why we continue to tell our young fans to not try to mimic the action you see here at home. These are professionals and even they can be hurt.

Regal: Indeed. Our prayers are with Jesse. Lets hope this was all for cautionary reasons.

(As Jesse is carted out the arena the fans give him a standing ovation. Ryback follows behind looking almost to the point of tears.)

Commercial for Samsung Galaxy III plays

(Show returns to ringside.)

Saxton: Welcome back fans. The preliminary word we have is that Jesse Sorensen has suffered a broken Neck. He was conscious and alert but as you can imagine in terrible pain. He is being transported as we speak to the nearest Medical Center. If there is any update before we leave the air we will be sure to let you know. Sir William a sobering moment indeed but we still have a show to get thru.

Regal: A daunting task it will be. Not only for us here but you can be sure that the wrestlers in the back as well as all these fans in attendance. Lets just hope that Jesse has a speedy recovery.

Saxton: Up next is the man who will challenge Eric Embry at Fall Brawl, Roderick Strong.

Roderick Strong vs Abdul Bashir w/RD Evans

(Very competitive match here. Both men taking turns on offense. Strong throughout the match unleashed a number of chops that has Bashir's chest badly bruised. Bashir hit a falling neckbreaker for a 2 count. He went for the WMD but Strong countered and unleashed a bevy of varying Backbreakers. Then hit the Sick Kick. Locked on the Stronghold. Bashir taps.)

Winner: Roderick Strong

PNW TV 12: Rage RoderickStrong

Saxton: All business tonight. Roderick Strong sucessful in his tune-up for Eric Embry.

Missy: Well I have to say I was quite impressed.

Strong: Of course you are. Who else has this physique, this skill, confidence and a dazzling smile. And at Fall Brawl I'll be the World Junior Heavyweight Champion. Then after maybe we can do a little celebrating, Missy.

Missy: Maybe...but you need to win first. Back to you Bryan.

Saxton: Sir William Regal. Do you think Roderick Strong can defeat the Junior Heavyweight Champion?

Regal: I bloody well do. Roderick Strong has all the tools necessary in my estimation. But I will say this. One thing Embry has working for him. People look at his physique and take him lightly. Despite not having a chiseled abdominal region. The man has amazing cardio & recuperative abilities. Roderick must not let over-confidence be his downfall like many before him.

Commercial for new season of The Walking Dead on AMC.

(Show returns ringside.)

Saxton: More great PNW action here with Johnny Gargano.

Regal: I realize this young man is terribly talented but his attitude and lack of self-motivation is a major flaw in my eyes.

Bryan Alvarez vs Johnny Gargano

(Bryan tries to wrestle Johnny but the kid from the streets of Seattle has some pent up frustration. He unleashes a deadly attack. Alavarez is in trouble early. Gargano hits a reverse STO. Then applies the UD Lock. Alvarez has to submit.)

Winner: Johnny Gargano

PNW TV 12: Rage JohnnyGargano

(After the match Gargano grabs Alvarez and hits a Spinebuster then again applies his UD Lock. Out from the back races Jay Lethal. The 2 men brawl all over the ring area for what seems like an eternity. At one point Gargano has electric cables around Jay's throat. Security finally has to separate the 2 men.)

Saxton: These 2 men can NOT stand one another!

Regal: Well at Fall Brawl they are going to face off in a tables match. I have no godly reason as to why. other than thinking of new ways to njure one another.

Saxton: Right now it's time for Inside PNW with our host Don Coss.

Coss: Welcome to Inside PNW. We take a look at Roderick Strong.

Strong: I've been around this business awhile. Never got the oppurtunity to shine though. Now here in PNW things are going to change.

Coss: Strong has formed an alliance with Rocky Romero

Strong: Rocky is a kindred spirit. Another guy who has been held back because we're not 280 Lbs. Together we are going to the top.

Coss: We asked him about his shot at Eric Embry.

Strong: This guy...Come on, really? He's the champ? Look at me...I'm hansome, fit and full of pizzazz. I'm what a world champion looks like.

Coss: Strong will have to learm its not how you lookj but how much skill you possess to be a World Champion. Thing is he does have the skill cn he bring it to the forefront at Fall Brawl? for Inside PNW, I'm Don Coss, Goodnight.

Commercial for Halo 4 plays

(Show returns with Missy Hyatt backstage.)

Missy: Hello fans its time for the Fall Brawl report. As we know already Johnny Gargano faces Jay Lethal in a tables Match. And in our Main Event Eric Embry defends the UWF World Junior Heavyweight title against Roderick Strong. Here now is the entire card.

Eric Embry vs Roderick strong - UWF Junior Heavyweight Title
Johnny Curtis & Derrick Bateman vs The Usos - PNW Tag Team Championship
Jay Lethal vs Johnny Gargano - Tables Match
Big John Studd vs Adam Pearce - Series Mach
Jeff Farmer vs Raven - Series Match
Billy Jack Haynes vs Darren Young - Series Match
Leakee vs Dean Ambrose - Series match
Connor O'Brien vs Willie Mack - series Match
10 woman Battle royal. The last 2 remaining will face each other for PNW Women's Championship
Piper's Pit Segment

This is gonna be a hot show. get your tickets now...I did!

Saxton: Well it's time for our Main Event as we pit 4 of the Championship series competitors in Tag eam action.

Regal: Quite an interesting pairing considering recent events between The Ascension & Raven. Plus the fact that om the other side the team of Leakee and dean Ambrose will be facing each other at Fall Brawl.

Main Event: Dean Ambrose & Leakee vs Raven & Connor O'Brien w/Raquel

(Raven starts it with Ambrose. Good fight between the 2. Raven hits a Bulldog then looks at his partner. He hesitates at first but then tags in O'Brien. Connor slams Dean hits the ropes for a Legdrop but misses. Dean tags in Leakee. Leakee takes him down with a running shoulder block. He goes for another, Connor drops down. Then as Leakee bounds off the rope he is met with a Big Boot.

Raven and Connor take over using quick tags and keeping Leakee in thier corner. Connor goes for a Ruinning Powerslam but Leakee escapes. He nails Connor with a clothesline. He crawls over to his corner. He reaches up to Ambrose. But Dean jumps down gives Leakee the "Up Yours" gesture and walks away as the crowd boos. O'brien grabs Leakee and nails a Flap Jack. he tags in Raven who nails the Evenfow DDT. Its an easy 3 count.)

Winners: Raven & Connor O'Brien

(After the match Raquel has the microphone.)

PNW TV 12: Rage Raquel

Raquel: You see now Raven. The time has come. At Fall Brawl the Ascension will Rise to new heights and you will be there. Hahahaha!

(Raven just shakes his head and leaves the ring alone.)

Saxton: Is that it? Has Raven joined the Ascension as its leader?

Regal: I'm not sure Byron. Raquel says the Ascension finally rise at Fall Brawl. That might mean some sort of ceremony to consumate this alliance.

Saxton: Fans you are going to want to be at Fall Brawl I assure you. One last note I have gotten word that Jesse Sorensen is indeed conscious but he has suffered a broken Neck he is currently being closely monitored by physicians at this hour. I'm sure I speak for everyone when i say our prayers are with Jesse and his family. Thank you Sir William and thanks everyone for tuning in. Good night.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

PNW TV 12: Rage
Page 1 of 1