FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLW TV #23

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW TV #23 Empty
PostSubject: HLW TV #23   HLW TV #23 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:52 pm

DARK MATCHES:

1. The Colony def The Latin Connection & Super Calo (Soldier Ant pins Rivera)

2. Jimmy Jacobs def Big E Langston

HLW TV #23 130642456615111734

(Opening Video plays showing classic HLW scenes with a grainy video. Then switches to HD video showing clips of the new roster of HLW. This is playing to a remixed version of Public Enemy's 'Bring The Noise'. The Video ends with a scene of Paul Orndorff holding up the HLW Heavyweight title from Parade of Champions '11.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPV6PFy2t9M

Cole: Hello Wrestling Fans. Welcome to High Level Wrestling. I'm your host Michael Cole also here is Steve Lombardi & the star of Anger Management, Charlie Sheen. We are getting ready for City Heat 2012

Lombardi: A tradition here in HLW and tonight we will get the final card set up.

Sheen: I want to see who the Uprising will put in the way of Tanahahi.

Cole: That's right Charlie. Tonight in order for Hiroshi Tanahashi to get a shot at the HLW Heavyweight Championship at CITY HEAT, he must defeat a member of the Uprising. Should he lose he will not be able to ever challenge any member of Uprising for a title ever again.

Lombardi: Remember, LAX lost a similar match months ago. This is their way of eliminating any challengers to Mr Wonderful.

Sheen: Also we have to talk about what happened at the bunkhouse PPV.

Cole: Indeed Charlie. Skyscrapers have lost the World Tag Team Championship to Los Banditos. The Scrapers are not here tonight but we are being told they will be at City Heat in a rematch for those belts.

(Out to the ring comes Joe Park. Fans are chanting "We're still Hood"! There are hood signs but the network has blurred them out.)

Park: Stop that chanting! We're High Level! Act like it! As we said last show, the Network has decided to bring in champions from other territories to defend those titles here on HLW TV. Tonight we welcome the British Commonwealth Wrestling's Middleweight Champion. Christopher Daniels! His opponent... Richie Steamboat!

HLW TV #23 Kim_kardashian

Kim K: This is our opening Match!

Christopher Daniels
BCW Middleweight Champion
224 Lbs
City of Angels

-------vs--------

Richie Steamboat
220 Lbs
Charlotte, NC

(Steamboat opens up with a series of arm drags then a couple of chops. Daniels fires back with chops of his own. He hits a low spinning kick to Richie's gut then a DDT. He covers for 2. Daniels continues to work over Richie. Hitting a Twirling Backbreaker and a Slingshot Elbow for another near fall. He hits a Spinebuster on Richie and goes for the BME, but Richie moves out the way. he then hits Daniels with 3 dropkicks. Then a Back Body Drop. He sets up for his Superkick but Chris blocks it and delivers an STO. He gets the 3 count.)

Winner: Christopher Daniels

HLW TV #23 1011311513_l

Cole: Richie gave it his best. But Daniels was just too much.

Sheen: This guy Daniels is a World Class athlete and Richie kept up with him.

Lombardi: Yes, young Richie Steamboat is really opening eyes around the sport.

Cole: Fans we'll be back.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage with Funaki.)

Funaki: Hewo. Isa Funaki. Ima here wita Kiss Candido. Kiss Konnan challenge you last week. for CITY HEAT. You gonna accept?

Candido: Yes you mumbling idiot, I accept his challenge. Konnan...ese? You must have drunk too many Coronas. You are not now nor have you ever been in my class. I am the leader of the fastest rising group in UWF, The Uprising. Have you looked around here lately? That's MY SROKE causing all of this. Come August 31st I'm going to do something this government should have done long ago. I'm going to beat you to a pulp and then I'm going to deport you.

Funaki: Here we hava...Umm Hewo Mr Pahk.

Park: That's Park. Parrrrk. With an "R". Look Funaki; The network feels that the audience can't understand a thing you're saying. If you want to keep this job you better go to speech therapy.

(Park walks away.)

Funaki: Speech terropy?

(Camera switches back to ringside)

Cole: It's about time. Up next is the man who will face Yuji Nagata in a "I Quit" Match, Kurt Angle.

Lombardi: Everyone is still buzzing about this challenge. This war has gone on a long time. It finally comes to an end at CITY HEAT.

Sheen: Angle is a master at submission holds. Was this a smart idea by Yuji?

Kaz Hayashi
202 Lbs
Japan

----------vs---------

Kurt Angle
248 Lbs
Pittsburgh, PA

(Match is all Kurt as he works the leg of Hayashi throughout. Anytime Kaz tries to muster any offense it is stopped immediately. Kurt hits the Angle Slam then locks on the Ankle lock. Hayashi taps.)

Winner: Kurt Angle

HLW TV #23 Kurt_Angle_9

(Afterwards Kurt once again applies the Ankle lock. He screams at him to say I Quit. Kaz screams I Quit multiple times before Angle releases the hold.)

Lombardi: Looks like this was a message.

Sheen: Man Yuji is in for one hell of a fight!

Cole: I think Yuji has made a critical error. This is the former Olympic Gold medalist.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Cole: Welcome Back to High Level Wrestling. Up next is a member of the League in Action

Lombardi: New Jack has drawn the ire of Santino Marella as of late.

Sheen: Yup. The old fun times Santino is gone. New Jack may have created a monster.

Frank Williams
257 Lbs
Columbus, OH

--------vs---------

New Jack
225 Lbs
Greensboro, NC

(This is a mugging. All along NJ is calling Frank "Santino". Jack just is relentless. he hits a Powerslam and the goes up top for the Drive BY. 1.. 2.. 3!))

Winner: New Jack

HLW TV #23 NewJack

(New Jack has a mic.)

New Jack: Santino! Boy...What? You think you bad now? You think you gon get gangsta on me?  Nah son...you done played yourself. I talked to Tunney. CITY HEAT coming up. What we need is to show you what it means to be gangsta. So you and I...What say we have ourselves a Street fight. No countouts, No DQs. Just me whipping your ass!

(From out the crowd sneaks Santino Marella. He has a chair. He slides in the ring and lays NJ out with a shot to the back of the head. The fans are cheering. Santino picks up the mic.)

Santino: See you there.

Cole: This man just signed his own death Warrant.

Sheen: You need to give Santino some respect. He's been getting the better of New Jack every week!

Lombardi: Santino is obsessed with putting New Jack down. He gets his shot at CITY HEAT!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the set of High Level Chat.)

HLW TV #23 Washington

AW: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to the show. I'm sure you have all heard the news. Los Banditos have won the UWF World Tag Team Championship. It was a great win for the Guerrero Boys. One weird thing though. I could've sworn I saw the belts in a pawn shop this morning. You don't think?.....Nah they wouldn't. I hope.

AW: What about the freak show over in PNW? Have you seen these guys the Ascension? Dudes put the Twilight books down. Ha ha. Ok on to this week's guest. He is the HLW Cruiserweight Champion, Austin Aries. Welcome Austin.

Aries: You can call me A Double.

AW: Yes, I could. Now at CITY HEAT you have a return match with the man you defeated for that title, The Human Tornado.

Aries: Man? No he's a boy. You see I'm a man. In fact I'm the greatest Man that ever lived.

AW: That's a boasty claim, man. But then I guess you holding that title is your way of backing it up?

Aries: You're smarter than you look. Watch me in the ring. Watch me train. Watch me make a Spinach Lasagna. EVERYTHING I do...is greater than everyone else.

AW: Recently you won a number one contender's match to face the Junior heavyweight Champion, Eric Embry.

Aries: I did, no surprise. After I take care of the Human punching bag. Then Embry, I'm coming for your belt. I'm going to have to have it steam cleaned of course. Who knows what amount of ketchup or jelly stains he has on it.

AW: Well champ, you are not lacking in confidence. My guess is we will be seeing a lot of you in the UWF from here on.

Aries: I'm not lacking in anything...except maybe in World Championship gold. And A Double is about to rectify that REAL SOON!

AW: Back to you Cole.

(Camera returns to ringside)

Cole: It's so refreshing to see a true champion like Austin Aries. A man worthy of High Level Wrestling.

Lombardi: He has set the bar pretty high. But at CITY HEAT he still has to get by one Human Tornado.

Sheen: He reminds me of you, Cole.

Cole: Really?

Sheen: Yeah...you're both pompous jerks.

Cole: You should talk. Let's send it to the ring.

LAX (Hernandez & Homicide)
425 Lbs

----------vs------------

Batten Twins
422 Lbs
West Virginia

(Not much of a match here. LAX hits all their big spots. Homicide hits a Gringo Killer on Brad for the win.)

Winners: LAX

HLW TV #23 Lastscan-3

Cole: The Latin American Exchange win another one.

Sheen: These guys still have sights on the Skyscrapers.

Lombardi: Well this might be the right time between Los Banditos & the Lords of Chaos. They may be distracted.

Cole: Who will Tanahashi face to try to win a shot at Mr Wonderful? Our main event is next.

(Ad is shown for The CITY HEAT coming August 31st.)

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage with Kristal who is reading from a script.)

Kristal: Really? *sigh* Hello. This is Correspondent Kristal Marshall. August 31st will be CITY HEAT '12. On that card The Skyscrapers will challenge Los Banditos for the World Tag Team Championship. Here now is Bill Alphonso.

Alphonso: Banditos!!! That's a good name because you STOLE that championship! Well let me tell you something daddy. At CITY HEAT I'm not going to even try to control these boys. They want more than the belts now...they want blood!. And LoC you two tye-dyed dolts. The Skyscrapers haven't forgotten about you. When you least expect it...expect it, daddy!

Kristal: Also that night Santino Marella faces my guest New Jack.

NJ: Yo why you talking all wooden?

Kristal: Sheeet. Its the damn Network. Thee dudes be bullshittin fo real.

(We hear Joe Park yelling "Kristal for crying out loud!")

NJ: Anyway. Santino you think you hard now. You gon snuff New Jack? Ya think thats how things go now? At CITY HEAT I'm bout to show how a real Gangsta handles his bizness. This time you wont ever come back again.

Kristal: Back to ringside.....What?

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Cole: Time for our Main Event, gentlemen.

Lombardi: In order to get a HLW Heavyweight title match at CITY HEAT, Hiroshi Tanahashi must win this match.

Sheen: But who will it be?

Kim K: This is our Main Event!

Hiroshi Tanahashi
231 Lbs
Japan

----------vs---------

"OOH AH AH AH AH!!!"

(Out comes The Uprising, (Chris Candido, Kings of Wrestling and Paul Orndorff.) Candido is in his gear. and has the mic.)

Candido: Tanahashi haven't you learned what everyone else has. We are the elite group in this sport. And we run things here now. Mr Wonderful was nice enough to offer you this chance but you have the nerve to show up? I'll give you 3 seconds to get out of here.....No? Have it your way. Ref ring the bell.

(The bell rings and Chris hero clotheslines Tanahashi from behind as the rest of Uprising leaves the ring. Hero is the opponent. He is beating Hiroshi down with big punches and elbows. The Uprising are outside the ring all smiles. Hero has dominated the whole way. Hero goes for his roaring Elbow but Tanahashi ducks and rolls him up! 1.. 2..

NO! Chris kicks out and then kicks Hiro in the face. He goes for a Suplex but Tana floats out and hits 3 straight dropkicks. Then he hits 2 Flying Neckties. Hero is dazed. Northern Lights Suplex. Hiroshi is pumping his fist as the crowd is on their feet. Facebuster on Hero! Tana points to the corner. He's signaling for his Finisher. But in comes the rest of the Uprising!! Referee Joey Marella calls for the bell.)

Winner by DQ: Hiroshi Tanahashi

(They beat him down then Orndorff delivers a Piledriver laying Hiroshi out. Paul grabs a mic.)

Orndorff: Congratulations...you win! See you at CITY HEAT!

Cole: Tanahashi has got to be feeling sorry for making that challenge now.

Lombardi: Are you serious? That was planned. These guys are thugs.

Sheen: I tell you this. Tanahashi may not be able to make it to CITY HEAT after that!

Cole: Charlie, You are right. Well that's our show. Fans get your tickets for CITY HEAT.

Sheen: WINNING
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

HLW TV #23
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of Hood Life Wrestling in UWF-
Jump to: