FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PNW TV 10: The Pit & The Pendulum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

PNW TV 10: The Pit & The Pendulum Empty
PostSubject: PNW TV 10: The Pit & The Pendulum   PNW TV 10: The Pit & The Pendulum EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:50 pm

Opening Video plays

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/o9OSFfcfylQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PNW TV 10: The Pit & The Pendulum Pnw

Saxton: Hello everyone  Welcome to Pacific Northwest Wrestling! I'm Byron Saxton here to bring you some great wrestling action.. Sir William Regal is by my side again. Mr Regal there's been a lot going on here in PNW as of late.

Regal: Indeed there has been. It's been terribly exciting with the Championship series. And of course it seems our very own villain, Dean Ambrose has caught the attention of the World Television Champion, Magnum TA.

Saxton: You mentioned the Championship Series. We have two big series matches tonight. Including our Main Event. As Big John Studd faces Raven right here.

Regal: Gracious...that's a main event anywhere in the UWF.

Saxton: All that plus the debut of Piper's Pit. Roddy's guest? Darren Young.

Regal: Darren Young, the mouth that roared. He may be in for a challenge trying to get a word in with my old friend Mr Piper.

Saxton: All that and more. Now let's start this off with a PNW TV debut.

(Camera switches to the ring.)

Finkel: Ladies and gentlemen...Lord Alfred Hayes.

Hayes: Thank you my good man. I, Lord Hayes, Lanista of the House of Hayes, would like to introduce my finest Gladiator. He has bled and spilt the blood of others across the sands of coliseums across the land. Now here in PNW he finds himself. Ready to bring honor to my house and coin to our pockets. I give you....Magnus!

Magnus vs Shiloh Jonze

(Shiloh should have stayed in bed. Magnus hits a Thrusting Spinebuster. Then a Running Powerslam. He clotheslines Jonze in the back f the head. Then sends him into the ropes and hits a sledgehammer to the head. He looks over to Lord Hayes. Hayes sticks his thumb out then points it downward. Magnus pulls up the limp body of Jonze and delivers a Sitout side slam spinebuster.1.. 2.. 3.)

Winner: Magnus

PNW TV 10: The Pit & The Pendulum Brutus_Magnus10

Saxton: What a debut for Magnus. Let's send it to Maria.

Maria: Magnus that was an impressive finishing move. What do you call it?

Magnus: ......

Hayes: Young woman. If you have a question it should be directed at me. My gladiator does not grant interviews. however I am willing to rent him out to you if you have other...carnal desires...for a small fee of course.

Maria: Thanks...I'm good.

Hayes: As you wish. But offer does stand. As for your query it is simply called Warrior's Death.

(Camera switches back to ringside.)

Saxton: Warrior's Death? This Magnus and Lord Alfred Hayes are definitely a different breed.

Regal: Lord Alfred and myself have traveled the same circles for many years. I know the man quite well. The man has abnormally short arms.

Saxton: Does he?

Regal: Yes with very Deep Pockets. He never saw a check he didn't walk away from.

Saxton; We'll be back!

GEICO's "Ewww, That's so gross" commercial Plays

(Show returns with Dean Ambrose in some dark dressing room with a small TV and he's holding a remote.)

Ambrose; I'm sitting here flipping the channels and there's nothing to watch. Nothing on. At least nothing intellectual. Nothing deserving of my attention. They call TV the idiot box. Good name for it. I see the Olympics are on. Team USA is up by 45. What drama. Lots of wrestling shows on. Here's SSW. What a surprise, Taz is cutting a promo. Oh CCW is on. Eric Embry wins again. Jeez Television must add 40 lbs, he's huge! What else? HLW. This show needs subtitles. What's this? Never saw this before. Who the hell is Matt Morgan? hmm Double DQ finish? That sucked. Ah here we go...SCR. and there goes the TV chump. Beating another unranked slob. *sigh* I'm better watching cartoons. You see Magnum. Being the Television Champion is like being the champion of Junk. Kinda like Fred Sanford. Well you big dummy, You may be the champ but you aint too bright,. You see I didn't even know who you were a couple of weeks ago. But you decided to try to be big time. Well now you have my attention. And when you have the attention of Donald Trump's hand-picked franchise player you have BIG problems. You see Magnum I deal with you just like I do this TV. I just point the remote and turn it off. Get ready because we will meet again and when we do. I'll take this remote and shove it down your throat. Then I'll turn you off....and take that belt you are so proud of.

(Camera switches back to ringside)

Crystal White vs Princess Mia Yim w/The Embassy

(White catches Mia and slams her to the mat she drops an elbow but misses. Yim has her with a headlock takeover. Crystal hits Mia in the ribs with some forearms.  Crystal shoves her to the ropes and knocks her down with a shoulder lock. They criss cross now. Mia drops down as White runs past. Then jumps up and lays Crystal out with a Clothesline. Mia picks her up and hits a Death Valley driver. She gets the 3 count.)

Winner: Princess Mia Yim  

PNW TV 10: The Pit & The Pendulum Mia_Yim-2

Saxton: Princess Mia of the Embassy gets the win.The Embassy has been on a roll as of late.

Regal: Prince Nana and his entourage. Are causing quite a stir as of late.

Maria: Another impressive victory.

Nana: Ha! You're impressed. Everyone is impressed! The president Baraka Olabama is impressed. But we don't care! The Embassy only care about one thing...Money! Once we take over this place we will make lots of it. The Crown jewel is leading the Championship Series. Princess Mia continues to be the class of the women's division. The Embassy IS PNW. Hahaha.

Maria: Back to you Byron.

Saxton: Sir William, when we return. The debut of Piper's Pit.

Regal: Certainly no one wants to miss this.

Saxton: Fans we'll be back.

Commercial for Starbucks Coffee plays

(Camera switches to the set of Piper's Pit.)

Piper: Okay..Welcome to the Pit! Tonight as promised my guest is the new World Television champion, Darren Young. Champ get on out here!

(Young comes out with a scowl on his face. Glaring at Piper.)

Piper: Heeeyy!!...Uhhh...Where's the belt?

D.Young: Laugh it up Piper. You and all these people know I had Terry Allen where I wanted him. Then he cheated!

Piper: Cheated?

D.Young: That's right!

Piper: Cheated you say! I think I know what you mean. Heh. It must have been that illegal Belly to Belly Suplex that knocked you out! They need to ban that. But I want to talk about something else. At the Bunkhouse Brawl Elite 8 show. You actually got a cheap win by disqualification on the man called Ryback.

D.Young: Cheap? There was nothing Cheap. I was beating that meathead's ass! Then when he couldn't take it anymore he punched out the referee. Everyone makes a big thing about this 1 trick pony. But you see he came face to face with The Honey Badger of Professional wrestling. The baddest man you have ever seen. "No Days Off" D.Young! And if that Roided up, cross-eyes gorilla steps to me again? Punching referees wont save him.

(Camera widens and we see Ryback now standing behind D.Young.)

Piper: That sounds pretty serious. Why dont you tell him in person?

(Ryback taps Young on the shoulder. We see Youngs's eyes widen in fear. He doesn't even turn around he just takes off running before Ryback can grab him. Young never looks back as high tails it out the arena.)

Ryback: I spoke to Heyman, Darren. Next week it's you and that mouth....against ME!!!!

(Camera switches back to Ringside.)

Saxton: There was the debut of the pit here in PNW. Always something happening there. Plus next week Mr Piper will make his in-ring debut on PNW TV.

Regal: The Scotsman is plenty Rowdy in the ring as well. But I tell you as we are here at the end of the Olympic Games I don't think I saw anyone run faster than Darren Young just did. The man deserves a Gold Medal in cowardice.

Saxton: Up next a Championship Series Match. Jumping Jeff Farmer faces Leakee.

Jumping Jeff Farmer vs Leakee

(Jeff opens with a dropkick surprising the young Samoan driving him back to the ropes JJF charges but Leakee back drops him over the ropes to the floor. Farmer starts to re-enter the ring. Leakee comes over but Jeff lands a Shoulder block to the gut. Then hits a Sunset Flip. 1.. 2.. NO! Leakee kicks out. JJF rises and is scooped up and slammed. Leakee hits the ropes and hits a Flying Forearm Smash. He covers as Turner counts to 3.)

Winner: Leakee (+4)

PNW TV 10: The Pit & The Pendulum JoeAnoai02

Saxton: Leakee picks up a big 4 points here! Let's hear from him.

Maria: Leakee that's a big win, you are in the thick of this series.

Leakee: That's the goal Maria. A chance to fight for the PNW Championship. What a way to make my mark in this business.

Maria: I have to ask you. What is going on with Rocky Romero & Roderick Strong?

Leakee: Oh we haven't forgotten about them. Me and my cousin, Tama still have welts from their Kendo stick shots. Trust me boys. You're going to get some welts yourself real soon.

Maria: Back to ringside.

Saxton: Well Sir William. It seems like the Sons of Samoa are not done with the team of Romero & Strong.

Regal: Nor should they be. The beating they received recently was hellacious. Such actions must be answered accordingly.

Saxton: We'll return after this.

Commercial for new season of Hell On Wheels on AMC.

(Show returns ringside.)

Saxton: Right now we're going to see Bad Intentions in tag action.

Regal: This is a very imposing duo. Karl of course a member of the vaunted Anderson family. I know their family quite well. They had an uncle names Marty who was blind. Karl once gave him for a present a cheese grater.

Saxton: A cheese grater?

Regal: Yes. He said it was the most violent thing he ever read.

Bad Intentions(Giant Bernard & Karl Anderson) vs Jose Luis Rivera & Bob Bradley

(Rivera and Bradley  get off no offense they are just mauled by the wild duo. Bernard has Rivera in a throat lift and drops him to the mat. He throws him into his own corner. Where Bradley reluctantly tags in. He is met with a boot to the face. Karl is in and hits a Side Neckbreaker. Then hits his Anderson Spinebuster. Tag is made and they deliver the Giant Gun Stun (Flapjack (Bernard) / Cutter (Anderson) combination) Bernard covers as Danny Davis counts to 3.)

Winners: Bad Intentions

PNW TV 10: The Pit & The Pendulum GiantBernard_alt02

Saxton: This team continues to look dominating.

Regal: Sweet & Sour Inc better be watching. These men are a huge threat in my estimation.

Saxton: Let's see what they have to say. Take it away Maria.

Maria: Bad Intentions you guys are on a serious roll.

Bernard: Well Maria. We didn't come here to just be one of the crowd. We want to be the best.

Anderson:: You said it big man. Bad Intentions is who we are and what we have. Whether it be Curtis & Bateman or those goofs The Embassy. Get ready cause we won't be stopped.

Saxton: Right now it's time for Inside PNW with our host Don Coss.

Coss: Welcome to Inside PNW. This week we sat down with pride of PNW. Billy
Jack Haynes.

BJH: I'm a local boy. Born and raised in these parts. Still have family and close friends here. I'm proud to be here fighting the good fight. I'll continue to do so as long as they'll allow me.

Coss: Billy Jack has had some run-is with one Dean Ambrose here in PNW.

BJH: Ambrose is one of those guys who think the world revolves around him. He's gotten the better of me here and there but he has not seen the last of Billy Jack Haynes yet.

Coss: We asked about the Championship Series.

BJH: It's original. That's what Mr Heyman preaches. I like it. I'm doing pretty well so far. In the end I plan on being in that Title match. Being the PNW Champion would be a dream come true.

Coss: Haynes is indeed near the top of the leader board early on. Will he continue on and realize that dream? Keep watching to find out. I'm Don Coss for Inside PNW. Good night.

Commercial for Bunkhouse PPV

(Show returns)

Saxton: Well it's time for a Mega Main Event.

Regal: Indeed 2 of the biggest names here in PNW face off in the Championship series.

Saxton: Let's take a look at our up to date Standings.

1. Big John Studd(2) 9
2. Billy Jack Haynes(2) 8
3. Raven(2) 8
4. Dean Ambrose(3) 7
5. Leakee(3)  7
6. Adam Pearce(3) 4
7. Willie Mack(3) 4
8. Connor O'Brien(3) 3
9. Jeff Farmer(3) 0
10. Darren Young(2) 0

Main Event: Championship Series Match: Raven vs Big John Studd w/The Embassy

(Raven is in the ring as Barrister RD Evans is trash talking. Raven seems to have him tuned out as he stares a hole in Studd. Evans continues to jaw and Raven grabs him by the collar. Immediately Big John attacks and the bell rings. Studd is pounding on the lower back of Raven. He whips him into the turnbuckle. Then Fires him into the far corner. BJS charges in but Raven side steps and begins firing right hands. Rocking the giant. Raven jumps on the 2nd rope then Bulldogs BJS! He covers 1.. 2..

NO!! Studd kicks out. Comng out on the stage area is Raquel Diaz and The Ascension, looking very concerned. Raven Waits for Studd to rise then goes for the Evenflow DDT but Studd rushes forward and drives Raven back first into the buckle. Raven drops face first then BJS drops an elbow t the small of Raven's back. He pulls Raven up..BEARHUG!! Raven is trapped as John is really squeezing the breath out of Raven. The Ascension can take no more. they hit the ring attacking Studd. The referee calls for the bell.)

Winner by Disqualification: Big John Studd (+3)

(Raven is down in the corner as The Ascension are now fighting with the Embassy who have jumped in the ring. Even Raquel & Mia are tied up.. Then out come Bad Intentions to join the battle. Soon everyone is brawling as Raven is standing outside the ring. Holding his ribs. Then just turns and starts to walk away.)

Saxton: This is mayhem here. Studd gets 3 points but what is going on with Raven?

Regal: I'm not certain The Ascension cost him the match but he was in trouble there. Has he decided to accept the offer made by Raquel Diaz?

Saxton: Good question but will we get any answers? Well not tonight as our time is up. We need security to separate these men!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

PNW TV 10: The Pit & The Pendulum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of PNW-
Jump to: