FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PNW Special- The Bunkhouse Brawl - The Elite 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

PNW Special- The Bunkhouse Brawl - The Elite 8 Empty
PostSubject: PNW Special- The Bunkhouse Brawl - The Elite 8   PNW Special- The Bunkhouse Brawl - The Elite 8 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:47 pm

PNW Special- The Bunkhouse Brawl - The Elite 8 Pnw

---------------------PRESENTS-------------------------

BUNKHOUSE BRAWL TOUR - THE ELITE 8

Chiles Center
Portland, OR

1. Jesse Sorensen vs Scorpio Skyy

(2 young high Flyers trying to get contracts in PNW. Both men hit big moves for near falls but its a simple Reverse cradle which wins it for Jesse.)

Winner: Jesse Sorensen

PNW Special- The Bunkhouse Brawl - The Elite 8 Jesse_Sorensen

2. Elite 8 Match-up: Sheik vs " Dr. Death" Steve Williams:

(Doc starts off the match by using an armdrag takedown and working Sheik's arm. Sheik though waste no time and rakes the eyes and tosses him out to the floor. From there the Sheik kicks him right in the chest with the pointed part of the boot and then bounces his head off the ring post. Sheik rolls Doc back in and starts putting the boots to him. Sheik now bites Doc on the mat, busting him open. Doc at the sight of his own blood goes a little nuts. He blast Sheik with a shoulder tackle and then goes for another, but Sheik moves and Doc hits the ring post. Sheik chokes him in the rope for a second and then puts on some weird nerve hold on the shoulder. Doc gets to the ropes, The Sheik tries a forearm, but gets a pwoerslam for his trouble Doc presses him above his head and then tosses him out of the ring. Doc goes out after him and smashes Sheik's head against the ring post and now he's biting Sheik. He rolls Sheik back in and Sheik rakes the eyes again and slams Doc into the turnbuckle and then sets up in the corner for a Fireball. He gets ready to release it and Spear by Doc. Fireball goes flying into Sheik's face. Doc hits the Stampede and covers and gets 1.......2.......3.)

Winner: "Dr Death" Steve Williams

PNW Special- The Bunkhouse Brawl - The Elite 8 Steve_Williams2

3. The Canadian Ninjas vs Crystal White & Alicia Fox

(The Ninjas put up their Battle Queen Tag Team titles here. They are  in a tough match for awhile but we see Alicia & Crystal not getting along. After a mis-communication White is hit with a Super-Kick by Portia. Nicole then hits a Rolling Cutter to put her away.)

Winners: The Canadian Ninjas

PNW Special- The Bunkhouse Brawl - The Elite 8 Ninjas

4. Elite 8 Match-Up: Don Muraco vs Chris Candido:

(Candido early on is the surprise here. He uses his quickness and keeps ahead of Muraco. After a dropkick that stumbles Muraco into the corner, Candido starts laying in knees to his guts and then whips Muraco hard into the turnbuckles. Candido hits a back breaker and now starts working a makeshit Camel Clutch. Muraco gets to the ropes for the break. Candido stomps the hell out of him and then hits a snap suplex and then places a knee in the middle of Muraco's back and pulls up under the chin. Muraco battles to his feet and then slams Candido back into the turnbuckles and hits a scoop powerslam. He covers and gets 1.....2......Candido kicks out. Muraco goes for the Asian Spike, Candido fights it off and hits a facebuster. From there he follows it up with and atomic drop. Candido covers and gets 1.....2......Muraco kicks out. Muraco now battles up to his feet and lays out Candido with a clothesline. He follows it up with a big nasty clothesline and then a press slam. Candido begs him off into a corner, but Muraco none of it. He hits a side saltue suplex and then makes the cover and gets 1.....2.....Candido kicks out. Muraco goes for the Inverted Piledriver, but Candido ecapes out the back and drops him with an Inverted DDT. Candido covers and gets 1.....2......Candido sets Muraco on the top rope going for a Superplex. Muraco turns it into a Powerbomb off the top and gets 1.....2......3.)

Winner: Don Muraco.

PNW Special- The Bunkhouse Brawl - The Elite 8 06

5. Championship Series Match: Connor O'Brien vs Dean Ambrose

(Before the match Dean has a mic.)

Ambrose: Barry Allen, this is going out to you. You think you're some big shot. You think you're special because you're the champion of Television. That's right TV. You are the champion of the Jersey Shore, Chloe Kardashian and Barney Rubble. You even try to emulate a TV Show star Tom Selleck. Actually its fitting. Do you know who is on TV? Wannabes. Reality TV losers that dream of being famous/. Of being someone. You see men like me. Like the Franchise Player here. I'm already a star. Like the true Hollywood stars I don't need TV. Do you see Al Pacino on big Brother? Or maybe Robert Deniro on Celebrity Apprentice? Of course not...Its beneath them. Just like you and your little belt are beneath me. But rest assured champ. If I want it. I'll take that belt out of spite. Then I'll leave you lying on Sesame street while I give the belt to Homer Simpson.

(Lights go out as O'Brien makes his entrance. Dean attacks before the lights turn on. Just unloading all he has. Connor is absorbing it all. He throws him to the ropes and hits a clothesline. Ambrose stomps him a couple of times. He pulls him up and drops him with a back suplex. But Connor no-sells it and stands right up.. Ambrose is playing to the crowd and hasn't seen this. He turns around and Connor is right in his face, which startles Dean.

Connor opens up a can of whoop ass on Ambrose. Letting loose with a flurry of punches. He sends him into the buckle and follows in with a clothesline. Then Hits a Side backbreaker. He covers for 2. Dean stands and just slaps O'Brien in the face. Connor lets out his gutteral scream. Then his eyes widen like an animal. Dean jumps out the ring. Connor chases him He catches him and starts pounding on him Slamming his head on the apron. The ref is counting but Connor is this wild state pays no attention. Out of nowhere Dean pokes Connor in the eye. then dives in the ring. As the ref gets to 10.)

Winner by countout: Dean Ambrose (+3)

PNW Special- The Bunkhouse Brawl - The Elite 8 DeanAmbrose

6. Elite 8 Match-up: AJ Styles vs Terry Gordy

(Gordy comes in like a house of fire hitting AJ with a clotthesline and then putting the boots to him. Gordy goes for a Powerslam, but AJ gets out the back door and hits a Tornado DDT. AJ covers and gets 1......2.....Gordy gets a foot on the ropes. AJ pulls Gordy to his feet and hits a Bulldog. Gordy is down. He stumbles up to his feet and AJ goes up top and comes down with a Spring Board Flying Forearm. He nails it. He cover and gets 1......2........Gordy kicks out. AJ goes up top again and goes for a Spring Board 450. Gordy gets his knees up and nails AJ right when he comes down. Gordy covers and gets 1.....2.....AJ kicks out. Gordy snatches AJ up and goes for a Powerbomb, but AJ, counters with tilt a whirl head scissors and sends Gordy into the turnbuckles where he hits shoulder first. He now clamps down on a Cross Arm Breaker. Gordy fights like hell and gets to the ropes for the break. Off the break, Gordy gets off a clothesline and then a side belly to belly suplex. He waits for AJ to get to his feet and nails him with a Big Boot. Gordy covers and gets 1.......2.......AJ kicks out. Gordy goes for a Gulltion Leg Drop, but AJ moves. He hits a round kick to Gordy's head. He covers and gets 1......2.....Gordy kicks out. AJ now pulls Gordy up and tries to set him for the Styles Clash, but Gordy powers out of it and drives AJ hard into the turnbuckles. From there Gordy hits a Bulldog and follows it up quickly with a Piledriver and Gordy covers and gets 1.....2.....3.)

Winner: Terry Gordy

PNW Special- The Bunkhouse Brawl - The Elite 8 TerryGordy1

(Out comes Darren Young.)

D.Young: What is going on here??? I'm looking around. I see a bunch of fat, balding, sweaty, missing teeth fans...and those are the women. Must mean one thing.... I must be in Portland at a PNW show. But one thing that doesn't make sense...Why the hell am I not on this card?! I'm "NO DAYS OFF" D.Young! I'm the Honey Badger of Professional Wrestling! I'm the baddest man you've ever seen! I will not be forgotten or irrelevant like the damned Portland Trailblazers. I'm here... in this ring. Send someone out here so I can whoop their ass!

7. Darren Young vs ???????

Out from the back, steps....RYBACK!!!!!

D.Young: No no no no. Send someone else! I said someone. Not a Ryback!

(Ryback continues his march to the ring. Young is trying to tell Referee Paul Turner that he changed his mind. Young looks to leave the ring but Ryback grabs him by the hair and brings him back in. The bell rings and Ryback is all over poor Darren. He backdrops him 8 feet in the air. Young is trying to crawl away but Ryback wont allow it. He sends him in the ropes and hits a kick to the chest. Darren is in the corner gripping the ropes. Ryback tries to pull him out but Young rakes the eyes of Ryback. He staggers back then charges with his Killer Clothesline but he is partially blinded and lays out referee Paul Turner. Turner is down and Darren slips behind and tries a Sleeperhold. Ryback drops to a knee then rises again and flips Young over his Shoulders. In races referee Danny Davis. Ryback is about to go for Shell Shock when the bell rings. Ryback just drops D.Young as we hear Announcer Howard Finkel.)

Fink: Senior Referee Danny Davis has called a halt to this match. He awards the match as a result of a disqualification to........Darren Young!!

(Ryback can't believe it. Young has busted lip and is holding his head and seems in agony but smiling as he leaves the ring. He raises his arm in victory. Then holds his head again and backs his way up the ramp. Ryback is just glaring at him from the ring.)

PNW Special- The Bunkhouse Brawl - The Elite 8 1260-blooddyoung

8. Elite 8 Match-up: Thunderlips Hogan vs Taz

(Taz despite giving up size shows no fear. He charges headl long into the big man and rocks him with punches. Taz now shows off the 7th degree Dan in Judo and starts working Hogan's legs by kicking at them and slowing the big man up, from there Taz uses the big man's own momentum on him and gets off an over the shoulder throw. Taz uses standing wrist lock. Hogan fights up to his feet and lays in a huge elbow to break the hold and then chokeslams Taz. Hogan covers and gets 1......2......Taz kicks out. Hogan now bounds off the ropes and goes for a big knee drop, but Taz isn't home. Hogan hits the mat hard and Taz nails a side belly to belly. Hogan stumbles up again and Taz gets off a German Suplex., He keeps his hands around Hogan and gets off one more. Taz covers and gets 1.....2.....Hogan kicks out. Taz now uses a Nerve Hold on the side of Hogan's neck. Hogan stretches out and gets to the ropes. From there headbutts Taz and then when Taz gets up, he hits a big boot. Hogan now sets up for the Ax Bomber, but Taz side steps, jumps on Hogan's back and clamps on the deadly Katahajamae. Hogan goes down to one knee and then two. Hogan uses the ropes and fights back up to his feet. Taz switches the hold up to sleeper, but has Hogan, figure foured around the body making the big man work twcie as hard. Hogan falls foward and Taz's head hits the outside ring post. Taz is down and bleeding. He stumbles up to his feet and Hogan nails the Ax Bomber and gets 1.....2.....3.)

Winner: Thunderlips Hogan

PNW Special- The Bunkhouse Brawl - The Elite 8 Thunderlips

Main Event. PNW Tag Team Championship: Sweet & Sour Inc vs Sons of Samoa (Tama & Leakee)

(Tama and Leakee are on a mission and have the champs on the ropes at the onset. Manager Larry Sweeney looks concerned as Leakee hits a double clothesline on both members of his team. Tama is in and hitting a series of chops on Bateman. He delivers a headbutt ad goes for a cover but Johnny breaks it up. Tama hits the ropes for a cocobutt but Sammi Lane grabs his ankle. Tama turns and glares at her when he turns back he is met with a dropkick. Derrick tags in Johnny Curtis who immediately hits a vertical Suplex. Now the champs cut off the ring and start to dish out some hurt on Tama. Sweeney is all smiles now and gets in some banter with some angry fans.

Bateman hits a Hot Shot on Tama and covers but only gets 2. Leakee is yelling encouragement to his cousin. Sweet & Sour continue to double team Tama. At one point Tama hits an ezuguiri on Curtis and gets to his corner but the referee distracted by Sweeney misses the tag. And sends Leakee back to his corner. Curtis hits the Johnny Kick and covers 1.. 2..

NO! Tama still has some life in his battered body. Bateman rams Tama's head into the buckle but Tama just stares at it. Derrick does it again then he turns to Bateman and headbutts him. Then Headbutts Curtis as well. Sweeney Jumps On the apron and Tama hits a Jumping Headbutt on him as the fans explode! He dives towards his corner and tags in Leakee who is a proverbial house of fire!. He hits clotheslines on both opponents. Then he gives each a Body Slam. He whips Bateman to the corner. Then fires Curtis in right after him. They both are leaning in the corner as Leakee hits a running Shoulderblock into both men. Curtis Rolls to the Floor. He hits a Running Powerslam on Bateman. 1.. 2..

NO!!!!!! Derrick gets his shoulder up! Leakee motions for his finisher. But then Sammi Lane is on the apron. Leakee goes over to her and she tries to slap him but he blocks it. Then he kisses her!!! The fans love it. Sammi drops to the floor stunned. Leakee smiles he hits the ropes but Curtis is waiting and hits him in the back with the title belt. He stumbles towards Bateman who hits a Bridging Northern Lights Suplex. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners and Still Tag Team Champions: Johnny Curtis & Derrick Bateman

PNW Special- The Bunkhouse Brawl - The Elite 8 Img86261
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

PNW Special- The Bunkhouse Brawl - The Elite 8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of PNW-
Jump to: