FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLW TV #22

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW TV #22 Empty
PostSubject: HLW TV #22   HLW TV #22 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:45 pm

DARK MATCHES:

1. Stephen "FN" James def Super Calo (FN Dropkick)

2. Umaga def Barry O (Samoan Spike)

HLW TV #22 130642456615111734

(Opening Video plays showing classic HLW scenes with a grainy video. Then switches to HD video showing clips of the new roster of HLW. This is playing to a remixed version of Public Enemy's 'Bring The Noise'. The Video ends with a scene of Paul Orndorff holding up the HLW Heavyweight title from Parade of Champions '11.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPV6PFy2t9M

Cole: Hello Wrestling Fans. Welcome to High Level Wrestling. I'm your host Michael Cole also here is Steve Lombardi & the star of Anger Management, Charlie Sheen. Quite a fallout from the Bunkhouse Show. We have a new Cruiserweight Champion in Austin Aries.

Lombardi: Aries did indeed get by the Human Tornado but Tornado has vowed to get it back.

Sheen: Let's talk about the World Tag Champs! They turn back LAX and continue their reign of terror here in the UWF.

Cole: Well Charlie earlier Bill Alphonso informed me they were indeed facing the Guerreros tonight! That's a huge match up to be sure. And in our Main Event. Chris Candido & Paul Orndorff face Mark Henry & MVP. All that plus we're getting ready for City Heat we will tell you more abut that coming up.

(Out to the ring comes Mercedes Martinez.)

Martinez: I'm not scheduled to be here but I want another rematch with that B*tch Naomi. She has my belt I want it back today!

(Out comes Joe Park)

Park: Hold up there Mercedes. We don't allow that language here in High Level Wrestling. As for your request. The network talked with GM Jack Tunney. And they are going to start bringing in Champions from around the UWF. And we here tonight have the RWA Isis Champion, Beth Phoenix. And you have been chosen to challenge her.

(Crowd is Booing. Then begin chanting "F*CK RWA".)

Park: You people listen up. Stop that chanting!! Sponsors are listening! We could get shut down!

(Crowd is REALLY booing now. They begin chanting "BULLSHIT!".)

Martinez: Look I could care less about Beth. I WANT NAOMI!!

Park: I don't think you understand. This has been decided and that match? It happens now.

HLW TV #22 Kim_kardashian

Kim K: This is our opening Match!

Beth Phoenix
RWA Isis Champion
Buffalo, NY

-------vs--------

Mercedes Martinez
Waterbury, CT

(Mercedes is seething and just comes right at Beth. Landing big right hands, driving her into the ropes. Then she sends Beth in & catches her with a backdrop. Beth rises only to be slammed back down again. Martinez locks on a chinlock trying to wear Beth down. Phoenix is able to land some elbows and gets free. She hits the ropes but Mercedes goes for a big kick but Beth catches her leg spins her around and delivers a Saito Suplex.

Beth goes on the attack for the next few minutes. Using her strength to try to break Martinez down. Beth hits a Running Powerslam for a near fall. Beth even locks on a Full Nelson but Mercedes will not quit. Beth goes for the Glam slam but Mercedes rolls thru! 1.. 2...

NOOO!!!! Beth kicks out! Kick yo the face by Martinez. She goes for the Pescadora Buster! 1.. 2..

NOOO!!!! Phoenix kicks out again. Mercedes pulls her up and goes for a German but Beth Floats over. ...Reverse DDT! Mercedes hit her head hard and is dazed. Beth has her up....GLAM SLAM!!! She covers 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Beth Phoenix

HLW TV #22 Beth-1

Cole: Beth Phoenix retains in a slugfest.

Sheen: I thought Mewrcedes had it with her finisher. But this girl Beth...Whoa.

Lombardi: This doesn't change the fact that Martinez wants another shot at Naomi.

Cole: Well I just got word Mercedes will indeed get another shot at that title at CITY HEAT. Fans we'll be back.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage with Kristal Marshall.)

HLW TV #22 Kristal-Marshall-0007

Kristal: Hurry up let's get thru this before Joe Park Shows up again. On August 31st at the Hartford Civic Center in Hartford, CT. HLW will present CITY HEAT 2012. On he card already. Naomi will defend the Ladies Championship against former camp, Mercedes Martinez. The Negro League get their FINAL shot at The World 6-Man Champs, The Riot Squad. The HLW Cruiserweight Title will be on the line when The Human Tornado tries to get his joint back against my guest right now, Austin Aries.

Aries: I hate saying I told you so....But I TOLD YOU SO!! You are looking at the greatest Champion that ever lived, A Double. And this here deary. is not a "joint" it's the HLW Cruiserweight Title Belt. And it is now where it will remain till the end of time...around my waist. You see Tornado, while you were partying till dawn. Dancing the night away, I was doing one thing....training to be the best! You see I don't have a wife. I don't have friends. I don't have family. What I have is my god-given ability and a regimen that is superior to anyone in this game. So come August 31st come dance your way to the ring. Be the life of the party...I'll stay being the champ.

Kristall: Up next is the HLW Heavyweight Champion, "Mr Wonderful" Paul Orndorff. Tonight you team up with Chris Candio to face the Negro League. But come City Heat what will you be doing?

Orndorff: That's a good question! Who else is there left to beat? I took out Mascaras, Walker, all of LAX, Nakamura, Mark Henry. I've destroyed everyone in my path. I have no challenges left.

(In walks Hiroshi Tanahashi.)

Tanahashi: You say you have no one to challenge you? I challenge you.

Orndorff: You? What makes you think you deserve a shot at this belt? This is the HLW Heavyweight title! This is a belt of prestige. It's up to me to keep the standard of this lineage high. It's the right way of doing things.....And I ALWAYS do the right thing. But I'll tell you what. Next week I'll give you a challenge. I'll let you face one of the Uprising. If you win then I'll give you the shot at CITY HEAT. But if you lose...Like The LAX you can NEVER Challenge any member of the Uprising for a title again.

Tanahashi: Stacking the deck like always. I'm not afraid...you're on!

Kristal: Hot damn. We look forward to see this next time. But I'm done lets blow this joint before tall, fat & Ugly shows up.

(She turns and Joe Park is standing right there.)

Kristal: Damn it!

(Camera switches back to ringside)

Cole: Wow guys big news for next week. But right now we have The World Tag Team Champions coming up.

Lombardi: I'm looking forward to this. Los Banditos have run roughshod over the entire SCR promotion.

Sheen: I'm surprised they had the nerve to face the champs here to be honest.

Kim K: This is for the UWF World  Tag Team Championship!

The Skyscrapers w/Bill Alphonso
UWF World Tag Team Champions
HLW World Tag Team Champions
595Lbs
Metropolis
Theme Music: I'm So Sick- Flyleaf

----------vs---------

(Out comes Mando & Chano Guerrero JR)

Cole: There they are!

Lombardi: Stop it Cole. Thats not Los Banditos.

Sheen: But they are Guerreros

(Match starts and the champs are tossing the smaller team around but a chop block by Mando followed by a running Knee By Chavo Jr gets Sid in trouble. They try to double team him awhile but cant keep him down for 3. Junior goes for a Slingshot back splash but Sid gets his knees up. He rolls over and tags Dan who hits a Side Suplex.the applies a Backbreaker. Mando breaks up the hold. Sid is in and headbutts Mando in the back of the head and tosses him over the ropes. They grab Chavo Jr. DOUBLE POWERBOMB. 1.. 2.. 3.)

Winners and STILL UWF World Tag Team Champions: The Skyscrapers

HLW TV #22 SKYSCRAPERS

Lombardi: Looks like this was a message.

Sheen: Well I had heard hat Los Banditos have talked trash lately. I guess this was a rebuttal, albeit a painful one.

Cole: Is it wise to goad these 2 monsters?

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Cole: Welcome Back to High Level Wrestling. Up next is Santino Marella. Guys we saw Santino at the Bunkhouse show with a cowardly attack on New Jack.

Lombardi: Cowardly? I take it as Santino cashing in a receipt on New Jack which was long over due.

Sheen: I like this new attitude of Santino's sometimes things get serious. Fun and games have to end.

Cole: Speaking from personal experience again, Charlie?

Sheen: Funny Cole....jerk.

Frank Williams
257 Lbs
Columbus, OH

--------vs---------

Santino Marella
231 Lbs
Calabria, Italy

(Santino comes to the ring no smile, no laugh. The bell rings and he takes Williams down. Using some mat skills we have rarely seen from him. He rubs Frank's face in the mat then slaps him in the head and backs off. Williams didn't like that. He charges but Santino hits a Japanese armdrag. Then a Sidewalk Slam. Williams struggles to rise only to get hit with an Inverted Swinging Neckbreaker. Frank is out but Santino isnt finished, He locks in a Triangle choke. Williams passes out.)

Winner: Santino Marella

HLW TV #22 Santino

(After the match in races New Jack attacking Santino. But Marella fights back and is trading pumches with NJ. then Santino clotheslines Jack over the ropes as the fans cheer. New Jack has a look of shock on his face while Santino is calling him back to the ring. NJ just points at him while he leaves the ringside area.)

Cole: Is this bizarro world? That goofball Santino standing up to New Jack?

Sheen: This is a new Santino. I like it!

Lombardi: Yes but New Jack is one of the most violent men in the history of this business. Santino may have bitten off more than he can chew.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the set of Tales From Da Hood.)

HLW TV #22 Washington

AW: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to the show. Lots of news going on around the UWF these days. But the biggest is the end of Ander and the NWA. That's right, at Civil War team RWA defeated Team NWA and sent Ander Wood packing. But Ander isn't done. I hear next he will be leading Team 8 Track as they try to take over itunes.

AW: How about the revolving door that is SSW?  First Roode is there then he's gone. Cena comes then is fired. He comes back only to be traded but now he's back again meanwhile AJ styles is back for the 10th time. I think SSW is owned by the ghost of George Steinbrenner. I'm waiting to see Billy Martin hired as GM. Ha ha. Ok on to this week's guest. This man has been a fixture of HLW for a long time. He has recently gone thru a lot of changes but he is an old friend. Please welcome Yuji Nagata.

(Yuji enters wearing a hood but no face paint.)

Nagata: Hello Abraham

AW: Yuji lets get to it. Over the last few months you have changed you have garnered a darker personality. Wearing a mask and more recently facepaint. Today I see none of that.

Nagata: I was in a dark place for awhile. Thanks to Kurt Angle and his actions. I stopped talking to my family. To my children. I was obsessed with destroying The Japanese contingent. I succeeded but I'm not finished. I have one task left. That's Kurt Angle.

AW: So where do you go from here?.

Nagata: I have thought long and hard about this. Another match will mean nothing. I need finality. Coming up at CITY HEAT I challenge Kurt to one last battle. An I QUIT MATCH! It is time to end this once and for all.

AW: Yuji, I wish you all the luck in the world. I know the HLW audience is behind you.

(Out comes Joe Park.)

Park: Hey now...an I Quit Match? The network will never agree to such a match. The liability is off the charts. No way...

(Yuji jumps up and grabs Park by the neck.)

Nagata: You and your bosses at the network don't have any say in this matter. Stick your nose in my business again and I'll make YOU QUIT!

Tunney: Yuji let him go! I already got a text from Kurt Angle. He accepts and will be here next week to address it. Park...this match will take place at CITY HEAT. The network has no say over what we do at a house show. This is still Snoop's company. You dont make the rules.

Park: Without the network this company wont stay afloat. So yes Snoop is the owner but we own his ass. Have your match at CITY HEAT but there will be no clips of it shown on TV. Now if you excuse me, I have to see about filing for a restraining order against one Yuji Nagata.

AW: Man I hate Lawyers. Back to you Cole.

(Camera returns to ringside)

Cole: What the hell is wrong with that guy? Ishe trying to get us kicked off the air? You can't manhandle a powerful attorney like Joseph Park ESQ!

Lombardi: Whatever cole. Yuji put that guy in his place. Its about time someone did.

Sheen: But what about the match at CITY HEAT? An I Quit match? This is gonna be EPIC!

Cole: Yeah for Kurt Angle. Now let's send it to the ring.

Iron Mike Sharpe
283 Lbs
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

----------vs------------

Konnan
262 Lbs
Juarez, Mexico

(IMS is a big man but K-Dawg is a powerful one as well. They battle it out awhile but the Mexican star takes over hitting his Rolling Lariat and then the 187. He locks in the Tequila Sunrise and Sharpe taps.)

Winner: Konnan

HLW TV #22 Konnan

Konnan: Yo! I got something to say! Candido! You think you the top dawg round here? You aint nuttin but a buster. Straight booty. I know we can't challenge Orndorff for his title but I don't see no gold around yo waist. So at CITY HEAT what say you meet me in this ring. Nothing on the line. Just me beating your ass as you so badly deserve. Don't be a punk. Face me 1 on 1. Let's see if you got anything under your skirt.

Cole: Today seems to be challenge day. Konnan calling out the leader of Uprising, Chris Candido.

Sheen: K-Dawg is from my Raza. He bout it bout it.

Cole: Do you hear yourself?

Lombardi: Regardless, I would really love to see that match-up. Our Main Event is up next.

(Ad is shown for The CITY HEAT coming August 31st.)

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage with Funaki.)

HLW TV #22 Funaki

Funaki: Hewo... It's Funaki at SHEETY HEAT Austn Awies defend Coozawate Title against my guest Human Tonado.

HT: Funaki my man! Austin Aries says he's the greatest Champion that ever lived? He puts the Lu in Delusional. Come CITY HEAT I'm come down that aisle. Do my thing take back my belt and Party all night long. Life is short and the life of a wrestler is even shorter. I'm here to make the most of it, baby!

Funaki: Awso that night. The Riot Squad defend their 6-Man belts fo the last time against The League. Teddy Long pwease come in. yo thoughts?

Long: Funaki. We have had those boys from Hawaii beat on more than one occasion. But it always seems to be something that keeps us from winning. That ends at CITY HEAT. The pressure is on and The League will rise to it.

Funaki: What about reports of dissession in yo wanks?

Long: I've been around you too long Funaki. I actually understood that, playa. Let me tell you now everything is fine with League. We are on the same page and thats getting the World 6-Man Titles where they should be...with us. Riot Squad...you had a good run. August 31st it comes to an end.

Funaki: Thank you Mr Long. Back to Wingside.

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Cole: Time for our Main Event. Big Tag match here.

Lombardi: Indeed. The Uprising and The League have both been vieing for dominance here in HLW.

Sheen: Neither of these groups are very well liked.

Kim K: This is our Main Event!

Mark Henry & MVP w/Teddy Long
Theme music: Ruff Ryders Anthem- DMX

----------vs---------

Chris Candido & Paul Orndorff
Theme Music: Down with the Sickness- Disturbed

(Match starts off rather clean. Candido and MVP are trading holds and working a solid mat encounter. MVP tags in Mark Henry who then turns it up a notch. Using his brute strength on Candido. Long is giving instruction and seems fairly calm. Henry goes for a corner splash but misses Chris who gets to his corner and tags Orndorff. Paul unleashes rights and lefts to the head and body of Henry but Henry shakes it off and presses Orndorff overhead before slamming him down. In comes MVP. He hits the ropes and delivers the "Ballin" Elbow drop. He covers for 2.

The League members continue to wear down Mr Wonderful. Henry has him in an over-the-shoulder Backbreaker then drops down to his knees further injuring Paul's back. Mvp is in and goes for his Mafia Kick but Orndorff grabs it throws it down and hits a sick clothesline. He crawls and tags in Candido who hits a Belly to back suplex on MVP. He follows with a running Leg Drop. He covers for a near fall. He sends MVP into the buckle where he hits a running Forearm smash. He sits him on top of the buckle. Then starts to climb looking for The Blonde Bombshell. But MVP was ready he instead hit a Samoan Drop from the top. He covers 1.. 2... NO! Candido kicks out in comes Mark Henry again.

Mark just starts club away at Chris. He sends him into the ropes and hits a FlapJack. From the back come the Kings of Wrestling quickly down the Aisle Henry picks up candido for the World's Strongest Slam as referee Charles Robinson warns KOW t stay out the ring. Orndorff runs in and hits a sledgehammer to Henry who drops Candido. Now here comes Killings and Kingston from the back. Henry and Orndorff are trading blows While MVP grabs Chris and hits the Playmaker. But the ref ids tied up with the commotion outside. Long grabs Orndorff's belt and gives it to Killings while he also distracts the ref. Killings comes in the ring but MVP tells him to leave & Shoves him. Killings is fed up and swings the belt at MVP but he ducks and He accidently blasts Henry!. Orndorff Clotheslines MVP over the ropes. Killings is pissed and leaves the ring. Orndorff places Candido on Henry and then pulls the ref. He sees the cover and counts 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: Chris Candido & Paul Orndorff

HLW TV #22 PaulOrndorff

Cole: The referee really lost control there but once again The Uprising win.

Lombardi: Yet another miscue by the League.

Sheen: It's about egos. Something I know a lot about. Namely the ones of MVP & Ron Killings. These 2 guys just can't get along.

Cole: Charlie, You are right. You know a LOT about large Egos.

Sheen: I also know about tools, Cole.

Lombardi: Cool it you two before Joe Park involves the network.

Cole: That's our show folks. Tune in next week for more great action from High Level wrestling!

Sheen: WINNING
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

HLW TV #22
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of Hood Life Wrestling in UWF-
Jump to: