FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLW TV #21

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW TV #21 Empty
PostSubject: HLW TV #21   HLW TV #21 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:18 pm

DARK MATCHES:

1. Fire Ant & Soldier Ant defeat The Latin Connection (Soldier pins Torres)

2. Big E. Langston def Frank Williams (Big Ending)

HLW TV #21 130642456615111734

(Opening Video plays showing classic HLW scenes with a grainy video. Then switches to HD video showing clips of the new roster of HLW. This is playing to a remixed version of Public Enemy's 'Bring The Noise'. The Video ends with a scene of Paul Orndorff holding up the HLW Heavyweight title from Parade of Champions '11.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPV6PFy2t9M

Cole: Hello Wrestling Fans. Welcome to High Level Wrestling. I'm your host Michael Cole also here is Steve Lombardi & the star of Anger Management, Charlie Sheen. Gentlemen last show we heard The Skyscrapers gave out an open challenge. It has been answered again here tonight. All the way from KSPW is the team of Vader & Too Cold Scorpio.

Lombardi: Vader & Scorpio are legitimate challengers for this title. These 2 teams recently clashed and The champs barely escaped with their titles intact.

Sheen: Is there anyone with bigger bullseyes on them as The Scrapers? Seems like the entire UWF wants these belts. Well come get them boys!

Cole: Well that's our main event. We will be getting information on the upcoming Bunkhouse Stampede show coming up. We have a number 1 contenders match tonight as well. Brayden Walker faces Mark Henry. Plus for som,e reason the management here is going to allow that disgrace of an announcer Mike Adamle address the HLW fans.

(Out to the ring comes The Negro League.)

Long: RISe had it's share of victories & disappointments. Highs and some lows if you will. A definite high The new Ladie's Champion, Naomi! (Crowd Boos)

Long: Some lows were...well lets not dwell but lets just say this piece of gold around Naomi's waist will not be the last. The League is greater than ever...

MVP: Excuse me Teddy. But that aint cuttin it. We need to speak on what happened at rise. Once again we ha those chumps the Riot Squad where we wanted them. And one of us dropped the ball. (Looking at Killings.)

Long: Hold on MVP....

Killings: You talkin bout me, son? I dropped the ball? Sugar got a lump on his head like Fred Flintstone. We was disqualified. Because YOU interfered. We had that match. No one asked for you to help.

MVP: As leader of this group. I had to do something. You was lying in that ring bleeding like a stuck pig. I stepped up cause you fell.

Killings: Leader? This Motha F*cker said leader? You don't lead the Negro League! You don't lead sh*t!!

(Out comes Joe Park)

Park: Whoa Whoa Whoa! That's enough of that! Apparently you boys didn't get the message. High Level wrestling and the network have installed serious guidelines for language on this show. You will abide by these guidelines or you wont be here.

(Crowd is Booing. Then begin chanting "THIS IS HOOD!".)

Park: NO... it's not. Another thing Mr Long, the Network has informed me that you can no longer be known as before. From here on in you are simply, The League.

(Crowd is REALLY booing now. They begin chanting "BULLSHIT!".)

Park: Hey now. That's not "PG" language. you all stop that!

Killings: Let me ax you sumthin Mr Joe? Who gonna make us, huh? (Ron shoves Joe Park)

Park: Now Now. I am NOT a wrestler. I am an attorney. Any attack on my being will be met with the swiftest litigation.

Killings: Litagashu? Waz dat sumthin like Kung Fu? Bring it fat boy!

MVP: He said litigation you uneducated hoodlum. He gon sue you.

"OOH AH AH AH AH!!!"

(Down With The Sickness starts to play. And out comes Candido, Hero, Castagnoli and the HLW Heavyweight Champion, Paul Orndorff. Everyone is wearing Uprising shirts.)

Candido: Really? I thought we were done with scenes straight out of a Madea movie when we got this place changed? I thought this was a wrestling show? We have a big show coming up can we talk about that?

(Out comes GM Jack Tunney?)

Tunney: For once  agree with you. The network may be making changes but we still run this show. And since I hear a lot of talk about the Bunkhouse show on July 14th. I'm booking the following match. Candido, you and the Kings of Wrestling will face 3 members of the Negro League in a 6-man tag team match. The winners get a future shot at the World 6-Man belts. Now all of you get the HELL out of MY ring!

(Camera back to ringside.)

Cole: Thank goodness for Mr Tunney. I couldn't take any more of that crappy segment. Let's send it to Kim.

HLW TV #21 Kim_Kardashian

Kim K: This is our opening Match!

Andy "Right Leg" Ridge

-------vs--------

Shinsuke Nakamura
255 Lbs
Japan

(Nakamura is just brutal. Unleashing violent kicks and elbows. Ridge has no chance and is overwhelmed. he is hit with the Boma-ye. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

HLW TV #21 Shinsuke_Nakamura

Cole: Nakamura is ready.

Sheen: Everything this guy does in the ring looks painful, like my divorce.

Lombardi: July 14th He has a date with destiny. He and Hiroshi Tanahashi will go 1 on 1. That will not be for the weak of heart.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage with Funaki.

Funaki: Hewo. It's Funaki back again. July 14th HLW Pwesents Bunkhouse Stampede.  Cooserweight Champion, The Human Townado will defend against my guest, Austin Awies.

Aries: The Greatest man that ever lived is jut a few days away from becoming the greatest champion that ever lived. Tornado..I'm going to do something I never do. I'm going to give credit. You are not the worst wrestler I have ever seen. Nope! I thinkyou'rebetter than Frank Williams. You're better than The Masked HHH-Mark. Hell I think you could maybe beat both Ding Dongs at once. But you are not Austin Aries. You're not even in the same sport. So July 14th. enough of the dancing, the clowning with the idiots ringside. July 14th Begins the Era of Aries. And you will get the best look at it...from your back.

Funaki: We gonna have a wemash for Wadies Title. Mehcedes vs Naomi. Naomi please.

Naomi: Meeda Meeda Mercedes. Look who got the gold now Chica! That's right the baddest Beyatch in the game. You walk around saying you're the best in the world? Not from where I'm standing. This is just the beginning the League is going to own ALL the Gold around here.

Funaki: Back to you Michael.

(Camera switches back to ringside)

Cole: Where'd you find that guy? I didn't understand a word he said? Up next some women in action.

Lombardi: Manami Toyota hasn't been seen since she sustained some injuries in her war with Mariko Yoshida. But here she is.

Sheen: I'm surprised she EVER came back after that match.

Manami Toyota
Japan
Theme music: Kraak & Smaak- Squeeze Me

-------vs---------

Cha Cha
Queens, NY

(Manami shows no signs of ring rust as she uses her superior skills to wear down Cha Cha. The Toyota opens up the offense to some bigger moves. She ends it with Japanese Ocean Cyclone Suplex (Straight jacket electric chair suplex pin)

Winner: Manami Toyota

HLW TV #21 Manmitoyota]

Lombardi: Successful return for Manami Toyota

Sheen: Very fierce competitor. I wonder if that translates elsewhere.

Cole: Comments like that could have you with Adamle, Charlie.

Sheen: Whatever, Cole.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Cole: Welcome Back to High Level Wrestling. Up next a Number 1 Contender's match.

Lombardi: Both these men are viable contenders. But bring different match up concerns for our Champion Paul Orndorff

Sheen: Yeah one guys some kind of desperado the other is a freaking Tank!

Mark Henry w/Teddy Long
412 Lbs
Silsbee, Texas

--------vs---------

Brayden Walker
247 lbs
Fort Wright, KY
Theme music: American Bad Ass- Kid Rock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcEgN5oilgM

(Henry just mauls Brayden. Tossing him around the ring. Brayden is no quitter and continues to ry to fight back firing haymakers. but a Henry clothesline has him down and almost out. Mark drops an elbow for a 2 count. Henry tosses him in the corner and hits a corner splash. Walker falls to the mat. Mark then hits a big Splash. 1.. 2..

NOOOO!!! Walker gets his shoulder up. Mark is now annoyed and starts punching Walker in the head repeatedly.  He stands and begins to pull Walker up. He is looking for the World's Strongest Slam He scoops him up But Brayden hooks the neck of Henry...Small Package! 1.. 2..

NOOO!!! Henry kicks out. As he starts to rise Walker hits a knee lift. Henry is staggered. Walker goes to the 2nd rope...Dropkick! Henry goes to one knee. Walker goes up top now. He leaps...but Mark catches him. World's Strongest Slam!! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Mark Henry

HLW TV #21 Mark_Henry2_3

Cole: We now know who will challenge the Champ at the Bunkhouse Show. The Mastodon, Mark Henry.

Sheen: Teddy Long's boys continue to roll.

Lombardi: Brayden gave it all he could but Mark Henry's power and strength told the story here. Can Paul Orndorff stop this man?

(Camera switches and we see an ad saying HLW Presents: FREESTYLE - Coming in July!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the set of Tales From Da Hood.)

HLW TV #21 Washington

AW: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to my show. High Level Chat.... Ugh that's bad. Speaking of bad. There is oe Bad ass dude in SSW, Taz. That boy is ready to kill John Cena. In fact I heard he cornered him at a carnival recently. But Cena was able to escape. He got on a ride that Taz wasn't tall enough to ride.

AW: Are you guys watching SCR? What is up with those Guerrero Boys? They are not making any friends out there. I haven't seen that many people mad at Mexicans out there since They built a Taco Bell where the Bass Shop used to be. Ha Ha! Ok onto the show. My guest tonight is Santino Marella.

Santino: Abraham..It's good to be here.

AW: Santino I have you out here to talk about how you felt about your return from injury. But ma I got to tell you, you don't seem like your usual self, tonight.

Santino: My usual self? You mean I'm not acting like a clown? Making jokes. Entertaining the masses? Do you remember when Trump & R.Peters tried taking over this company. Who stepped up in the end? Santino did.

AW: I remember. If not for you, Snoop would've lost this company. We're all grateful.

Santino: That's the thing, I don't need accolades. I just want to wrestle here. I was injured at the hands of the *Bleep* League. (Negro has been a banned term by the network) I realize injuries happen. I rehabbed and my my return at RISE. I defeated New Jack. It was a great moment. But then New Jack tried to injure me again. He tried to put me back on the sidelines. And I should come out ere and tell jokes? Telling jokes is YOUR job Abe!  

AW: Hey Brother. I didn't mean no harm. I thought we was cool?

Santino: We are Abe. I'm sorry to take it out on you. But The League? That's different. New Jack you're going to see a new side of Santino Marella. You like hitting people from behind. Well I'n gonna show you how gangster I can be.

AW: Looking into your eyes right now. I believe you. Back to you Cole.

(Camera returns to ringside)

Cole: Are you kidding me? I'm supposed to believe that Santino Marella is now some sort of tough guy. Be real.

Lombardi: I think it may have just got real, Michael

Sheen: If I've learned one thing...A man can only take so much before he breaks. When he does anything is possible.

Cole: Like get fired off a hit TV show?

Iron Mike Sharpe
283 Lbs
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

----------vs------------

Yuji Nagata
Former HLW Heavyweight Champion
Former NWA World Heavyweight Champion
Weight 254 Lbs
Togane, Chiba, Japan

(Yuji enters in darkness to his new entrance theme. There is no mask but he does wear the black face paint we saw at RISE. Sharpe looks skeptically at Yuji. Then attacks before the bell. Raining down his clubbing forearms. The bell is called for by Joey Marella. Sharpe continues to batter him down then sends him into the ropes for a clothesline but Yuji blocks it and hits an Exploder dropping Iron Mike on his head. Yuji unleashes a series of lethal kicks and we see the chest of Sharpe turn beet red. Yuji sends him into the ropes and delivers a Powerslam. Yuji does a Cut throat motion then locks in Nagata Lock IV. Sharpe taps.)

Winner: Yuji Nagata

(As Yuji's hand is raised out of nowhere attacks Kurt Angle. Angle hits a German Release Suplex then hits the Angle Slam. Yuji is left lying. As Kurt grabs the mic.)

Angle: First the spooky mask, now the face paint. But I told you, in this ring...Kurt Angle is the scary one!

Cole: The Olympic Hero, Kurt Angle with a big statement on Yuji Nagata.

Sheen: Man I think Kurt is poking a bear with a stick.

Lombardi: Yuji and Kurt have had this feud gone on for over a year. It needs to come to an end soon. I'm just not sure if either man will survive it.

(Ad is shown for The BUNKHOUSE STAMPEDE SHOW coming July 14th.)

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage with Kristal Marshall who is again arguing with Joe Park.)

HLW TV #21 Kristaldailydivaphoto

Kristal: Listen you. I talked my cousin's Uncle and he a lawyer too. He said you can't be bullying me on here. So you need to step off.

Park: Ms. Marshall I am not trying to bully you. But you must adhere to the guidelines. No mention of your twitter account. No more talking on your cell when doing segments. You must act in a professional manner.

Kristal: FINE! Let me do my job so I can get outta here.

(Joe shakes his head and walks off.)

Kristal: I swear somebody gonna catch one around here. Who my guest is?

Tornado: Heyyy Gurl. Whats with the Ice grill? You need to partay with the HLW Cruiserweight Champion tonight.

Kristal: I think you right Tornado. But you got a big match on the 14th. Austin Aries is coming for that title.

Tornado: Let the boy come then. I don't sweat that or him. The greatest Man that Ever lived? C'mon now. I bet the boy aint got no skills on the dance floor. C'mon Kristal lets hit da club.

Kristal: I'm down but let me finish this up. Also on the 14th. Shinsuke Nakamura faces this man, Hiroshi Tanahashi.

Tanahashi: This has been a long time coming Nakamura-san. I did your bidding for a long time but realized I was just losing my own way. on July 14th I show you and the entire HLW I am my own man. I will not bow. I will not break. I will not fall. It's my time. I will not waste it.

Kristal: Damn that oriental boy is fierce!

(We hear Joe Park off screen yelling "You can't say ORIENTAL for Christ's sake!")

Kristal: Oh sorry. The little Chinaman. I'm out.

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Cole: Before we start our Main Event. The network for some reason has allowed to grant former announcer. Mike Adamle this time to address the fans.

Lombardi: Hush Cole, I want to hear this.

(Adamle enters the ring.)

Adamle: Ladies and gentlemen. I want to apologize for my tantrum last week on this program. It was unprofessional of me. Sometimes things in life change and we have to adjust. I just didn't adjust well......You know what? That's horsesh*t! Things don't change around here do they? Why is it this company is always a hair away from closing down? Wes tarted well then we lost our TV deal and was gone. When we returned you guys didn't even want me back at first. But when ratings dropped you called me back...AGAIN. Then you shut your doors...AGAIN! You return back in in the Tri-State area with a new TV deal and call me back....AGAIN.Now the show is in trouble yet....AGAIN!!!!! What is it with you people? Cant you run a simple TV show? I showed up! I did MY job! I announced! The Wrestlers wrestled. The fans cheered! And you just let this get away from you? Now we got this HR Puffenstuff ESQ running around here telling us what we can or cant say?? Where's Snoop Dogg???? DAMN IT! You know I see you at the announce table looking at me. I'll fight anyone of you right now. That's the mood I'm in right now. Ah Screw it!

(Adamle drops the mic and rolls out the ring in front of the announcer table.)

Cole: And you thought the Skyscrapers were out of control.

(Adamle hears this and dives over the table to attack Michael Cole. Adamle is choking Coe as security drags Adamle away.)

Cole: ARREST THAT LUNATIC! *cough*

Sheen: You got a big mouth and you fit your shoe right in, Michael.

Cole: That was a totally unprovoked attack! This is an outrage!

Lombardi: Settle down we have a Main event to call, Still. Let's Send it to Kim.

Kim K: This is our Main Event! It's for the UWF World  Tag Team Championship!

The Skyscrapers w/Bill Alphonso
UWF World Tag Team Champions
HLW World Tag Team Champions
595Lbs
Metropolis
Theme Music: I'm So Sick- Flyleaf

----------vs---------

Big Van Vader & Too Cold Scorpio
KSPW Tag Team Champions
578 Lbs

(Fans are kind of split. The Team from Japan has definitley gotten some fans throughout the UWF. The combination of Vader's power and Scorp's speed has the champs off their game. Vader hits a running Powerslan followed by a slingshot legdrop by Scorpio on Sid. That leads to a 2 count. The challengers then decide to work the left arm of Sid. Scorp has a hammerlock applied he tags to Vader who stomps on the arm then does an arm wringer on Sid. The referee Charles Robinson asks but Sid refuses to quit.

Scorpio comes off the top with a sledgehammer to the shoulder of Sid. He then goes for a Fujiwara Armbar but bill Alfonso is almost in the ring. Referee Robinson is pushing him back out as Dan runs in and kicks Scorp square in the mush! Sid crawls over and tags in Spivey who immediately goes to work on Scorpio. Spivey hits a Side Suplex for a near fall, while Sid is trying to get the feeling back in his arm. Dan pounds on Scorp a bit longer but then is caught with a Sunset flip. But Dan regains his balance reaches down and and hits a Throat lift Slam on Scorpio. He covers 1.. 2..

NO! Vader breaks it up. Sid is back in hitting big elbows to Scorp. Then slaps him mockingly. He laughs at the crowd and when he looks back at Too Cold. He gets slapped back! Sid is enraged and charges with a clothesline but he ducks and hits a dropkick on him sending him out side. Scorp hits the ropes and ails him him with a dive over the top/ The fans chant this is Hood. But of course the network bleeps that out. Scorp climbs up to the apron acknowledging the crowd but Sid reaches up and grabs him by the trunks and pulls him back into the railing ringside. Meanwhile in the ring Vader hits his running Vader mash on Spivey which send s him out the ring.

Sid is back in and starts brawling with Vader. He catches Vader with a big boot. He goes for the Powerbomb. But his weakened left arm prevents him from getting up. Vader does a scoop Slam. then goes to the 2nd rope and hits the Vader Bomb!!!!!
But referee Robinson tells Vader he is not the legal man. Meanwhile Spivey has Scorpio and powerbombs him on the floor. Vader ros out and drops Spivey with one punch. He is trying to help Scorpio get up and into the ring but the referee counts to 10.)

Winners by countout and STILL UWF World Tag Team Champions: The Skyscrapers

HLW TV #21 Photo1

Cole: That's how it's done gentlemen. The champs retain.

Lombardi: Not so sure the Skyscrapers should be so elated, They were beat after the Vader Bomb. This team may just have their number.

Sheen: I admit these guys are good. But in the end the Skyscrapers still rule the World.

Cole: We finally agree on something Charlie.

Lombardi: Wait what's this?

(LAX has entered the ring holding the Skyscrapers belts.)

Homicide: We just wanted to let you know. Your open challenge? Well on July 14th. We got next bendejos.

(They flip the belts back to the scrapers then leave.)

Lombardi: This Bunkhouse show just went up a notch. LAX will challenge for the World Tag Titles!

Sheen: Man is EVERYONE out to get them?

HLW Presents Bunkhouse Stampede
July 14th 2012

The HLW Bunkhouse match

HLW Cruiserweight Title Championship
The Human Tornado vs Austin Aries

HLW Heavyweight Championship
Paul Orndorff vs Mark Henry

UWF World Tag Team Championship
The Skyscrapers vs LAX

HLW Ladies Championship
Naomi vs Mercedes Martinez

The Uprising vs The League

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Hiroshi Tanahashi

Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

HLW TV #21
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of Hood Life Wrestling in UWF-
Jump to: