FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLW TV #19

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW TV #19 Empty
PostSubject: HLW TV #19   HLW TV #19 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:10 pm

DARK MATCHES:

1. Jimmy Jacobs def Frank Williams (Contra Code)

2. The Batten Twins def The Latin Connection (Bart pins Rivera)

HLW TV #19 130642456615111734

(Opening Video plays showing classic HLW scenes with a grainy video. Then switches to HD video showing clips of the new roster of HLW. This is playing to a remixed version of Public Enemy's 'Bring The Noise'. The Video ends with a scene of Paul Orndorff holding up the HLW Heavyweight title from Parade of Champions '11.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPV6PFy2t9M

Adamle: Hello Fans we are BACK! After the incredible action of the J-Crown HLW TV returns tonight. I'm Mike Adamle alongside Steve Lombardi and the one and only Charlie Sheen. Guys There's a lot going on here tonight but number one. The World Tag Team Champions are in the house.

Lombardi: Deranged Dan & Psycho Sid, The Skyscrapes are here and they promised they will be in a World Title Defense tonight.

Sheen: My favorite team...someone's going to get hurt.

Adamle: That's not all The Kings of Wrestling will see action as well as Tanahashi going one on one with Kurt Angle. All that & ....Wait look who is coming o the ring!!

(Out to the ring comes The UWF World 6-Man Tag Team Champions, The Riot Squad along with their manager Sir Oliver Humperdink and the Bella Twins.)

SOH: Ughh I can't believe we're back in this cesspool. But way back we agreed to make an appearance here to defend our titles. But we get to choose our opponents and we will face anyone except any member of the damned degenerates the Negro League. They will get their shot on the 25th. So Tunney who you got?

(Out comes GM Jack Tunney)

Tunney: You knew we were planning on the League challenging you. This is just another scheme to keep your titles. I don't have anyone else available.

(Then we hear some new music playing.)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XlCwgfPqNGw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(Out come the World Tag Team Champions, The Skyscrapers with a nervous Bill Alphonso.)

Alphonso: Umm Mr Tunney? The Skyscrapers have instructed me to tell you...are you guys sure?

(The Scrapers start yelling at Alphonso.)

Alphonso: They have told me that they are taking the challenge. They promised to be in a World Title Match tonight. They didn't say theirs.

Spivey: We will defend our titles next week against ANY team in the UWF. But tonight we want those 6-Man belts!

SOH: Waitaminit! They only have 2 men. That's not legal! We will not face them it would tarnish our reputation.

(You can see Johnny Barend wiping sweat from his brow and King Curtis patting SOH on the back.)

Sid: Oh we have a 3rd man. (Sid grabs a hold of Fonzie by the neck.) HIM!

Alphonso: WHAT????!!!! Buh but...

Tunney: Sounds good to me. Tonight the The Riot Squad defend against The Skyscrapers....and Bill Alphonso!

(Camera back to ringside.)

Adamle: What the HELL? Bill Alphonso??? Fans that's our Main Event. Don't change that channel. Now let's send it to the ring and Kim.

HLW TV #19 Kim_kardashian_summer_makeup

Kim K: This is our opening Match!

Cha Cha
New York, NY

-------vs--------

LOVE
Dallas, Texas
Theme music: Miss Independent- NeYo

(Wesna is ringside for this matchup but she doesn't need to get involved. LOVE has this one in hand. She hits a Bulldog then scoops up Cha Cha and delivers her finisher LOVE SICK (Inverted Death Valley Driver). She makes the cover for the win.)

Winner: LOVE

Adamle: LOVE with a nice win here.

Sheen: She's smokin hot and she's a bad ass. I think I'm in Love...well not yet.

Adamle: CHARLIE!!

Lombardi: Wesna is in the ring guys.

(Wesna comes in picks up Cha Cha to deliver the CB4 Driver but from the back come Eve Torres & and another blonde girl.)

HLW TV #19 Jnszk

Lombardi: That's Sofia Cortez!

(Wesna and LOVE are in the ring as Eve and Sofia drag out Cha Cha. LOVE grabs a mic.)

LOVE: Whoa who do you two think you are involving yourself in my business?! Why don't you come in the ring and take me and Wesna on?

Eve: We can do that. Right Sofia? (Sofia nods)

LOVE: Really Sofia? Do you think you're Tough Enough? Next week you two against us. Get ready cause Wesna's gonna Kiilll youuuuu!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage with Kristal.)

HLW TV #19 Kristal102

Kristal: Heyyyyy, It's yo gurl, Kristal. Man I just got back from vacation. I was in Aruba. Let me tell you I did not want to come back to work. Nuuuuhhh Uhhhhhhh! The weather was so nice and the MEN! Lord let me tell y....Huh? Oh yea? Coming up on June 25th is RISE '12. Coming from the Webster Bank Arena in Bridgeport, CT. There are a lot of matches yet to be announced but we know The UWF World 6-Man titles will be defended that night as The Riot Squad will face once again The Negro League. Teddy Long have you decided which 3 men will compete for the titles?

Long: That's for me to know and you can try to find out if like young lady.

Kristal: Thanks but I'll pass.

Long: Your loss, Sugar. And its going to be The Riot Squad's loss on the 25th. The League takes no prisoners. Our time is now!

Kristal: Also on that show Yuji Nagata faces this man, Kurt Angle.

Angle: Whoop-de-FN-doo! Big deal Yuji wears a spooky mask. This isn't Mardi Gras. Its a damn wrestling ring. In between the ropes, Kurt Angle is the scary one. I beat you once at Wrestlemania III, I'll beat you again at RISE.

Kristal: Fans get your tickets now for this great Show. RISE June 25th, Bridgeport, CT.

(Camera switches back to ringside)

Adamle: Up next we have the Kings of Wrestling, Castagnoli & Hero.

Lombardi: They are part of Chris Candido's Uprising group. But Candido is suspiciously not here tonight.

Sheen: I got a text from Candido earlier he says he was meeting with some big wigs and get prepared for some BIG changes around here,

Adamle: I don't trust that guy. Let's go to the ring.

Kings of Wrestling(Castagnoli & Hero)
247 Lbs
Combined Weight 465 Lbs
Theme music: Down With the Sickness- Disturbed

-------vs---------

Kaz Hayashi & Jimmy Yang
Combined Weight 414 Lbs
Japan

(The KOW are all business here Hero hits Yang with a Roaring Elbow. Claudio hits the UFO on Hayashi which gets quite a few applause from the crowd. They grab Kaz and deliver the KRS ONE. It's an easy 1..2..3 after that.)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/L38uI1jLr4o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Winners: Kings of Wrestling

(After the match LAX, El Generico & Konnan hit the stage.)

Konnan: Oya ye!! You two goofs are no Kings in my eyes or anyone else here, ya feel me? The two of you, your boy Candido and especially your buddy Mr. Not So wonderful, Paul Orndorff. It's time you got what's coming to you. So we got a challenge for you. At RISE you 4 vs us. And if we win, El Generico gets another shot for the HLW Heavyweight Title.

Hero: And if you lose?

Konnan: If we lose. Then none of us can ever challenge any Uprising member for a title  again.

Castagnoli: Deal! We'll see you on the 25th!

Adamle: Holy cow! What a big match-up being made right here. Konnan's group vs The Upsizing at RISE.

Sheen: Should Candido's group win that wuld go a long way in eliminating potential challengers for Paul Orndorff. I think this was am idiotic idea by the greasers.

Lombardi: Come on Charlie we have enough issues with the sponsors. I think we can call that whole group the LAX right now. But I will agree. I'm not sure if the got the better part of that deal.

Adamle: When we return it will be Kurt Angle taking on Hiroshi Tanahashi.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to ringside)

Kurt Angle w/Shinsuke Nakamura
247 Lbs
Pittsburgh, PA

--------vs---------

Hiroshi Tanahashi
239 Lbs
Japan

(This starts out as a wrestling match. Tanahashi is a skilled wrestler but he's in there with former Olympic Gold medal winner. Kurt takes him down and works in a side headlock awhile. Tanahashi tries to fight out and Kurt transitions to a waistlock into a short-arm scissors. Tanahashi is able to get a rope break. Angle goes for a single leg but is caught with an enzuguiri! Then a Flying Necktie. Another one! Tana goes for a Fujiwara armbar. But Kurt quickly grabs the ropes. Tana grabs Kurt but Nakamura teases entering the ring that distracts both Hiroshi & Referee Charles Robinson. Kurt jabs a thumb in Tana's Eye then hits the Angle Slam. He covers. 1.. 2.,.

NO! Tana kicks out! Angle is incensed he drops down his straps then does a belly to back Suplex. He hangs on and delivers another and then a 3rd! He then locks on the Ankle Lock. Hiroshi is in extreme pain but he uses every bit of vigor in his beaten body and crawls to the ropes. He gets the rope break as the fans give an ovation to Tanahashi. Kurt is kneeling in the ring looking bewildered. Shinsuke is yelling at him to finish Tanahashi. Angle rises grabs Tana by the hair. But Hiroshi gets Kurt into a small package! 1.. 2..

NOOOO!!! Kurt escapes but he rises into a Side kick. Tana slams Kurt in the middle of the ring and climbs the buckle. But Angle jumps up and meets him there they fight but a series of Elbows sends angle crashing back down to the mat. But Nakamura is nearby making threatening motions towards him. And Tana launches....at Nakamura!!! He takes Naka out but landed funny on his already damaged ankle. Tana barely makes the 10 count but when he does Kurt chop blocks him and locks on the Ankle Lock once more. Like last time Tana struggles to crawl towards the ropes. Just as he is about there. Kurt releases and drag him back to the center and re-applies the hold. The pain is just too much. Tanahashi taps!)

Winner: Kurt Angle

HLW TV #19 0f71f7f1

Adamle: What a Match! Kurt Angle outlasts Tanahashi but you have to give an assist to Nakamura

Sheen: How do you figure? An assist by getting attacked unprovoked?

Lombardi; Oh it was provoked alright. Regardless Angle gets the win, but he better get ready for Yuji at RISE.

(Camera switches and we see an ad saying HLW Presents: FREESTYLE - Coming soon

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the set of Tales From Da Hood.)

HLW TV #19 Washington

AW: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. I'm sure you've all heard by now. Eric Embry is the new World Junior Heavyweight Champion. Now there seems to be some controversy as some claim Eric can't possibly weigh under the allowed limit. To his defense though Eric stated he thought he was fighting for the World Junior Cheeseburger title.

AW: Also in the news is what's going on in St. Louis with RWA and the NWA. Have you guys been watching this? Compelling stuff for sure. The president of the NWA Ander Wood took some heat by bringing up the deceased Icon, Maxx Payne during an outburst, recently. But to be fair the NWA has been dead a lot longer. HA HA OKay our guest tonight is none other than Brayden Walker. Welcome to the show.

Walker: Thanks AW, good to be here.

AW: No doubt but let me get right to it. You have had some problems with the negro League lately. Especially Ron Killings.

Walker: It's not so much Killings as it i the whole group. They walk around here like their entitled. Entitled to what? because of the color of your skin? Look around. I'm the minority here. Look I'm not making light of what our ancestors did. It was a dark time in our history. But that can't be used as an excuse a century later. Here in HLW you get what you earn in that ring. That's what the Walker does and always has.

AW: Well said brother. I feel you on that. AW don't wait to get what I deserve. I go and make MINE! That's what its about today. Now at RISE you have issued an open challenge to any member of the League?

Walker: That's right. I know they have a 6-man World title shot that night but there's 6 of them. So whoever isn't going to fight in that match can face me.

AW: Well I actually was told right before this segment who you will face, It's going to be Kofi Kingston.

Walker: Kofi...He's a great competitor That will be a tough match but the Walker needs to start with someone. I guess it will be him.

AW: Thank you Brayden and good luck.

Adamle: Another match named for RISE guys.

Lombardi: Both these men are top notch inside the ring. It's a match-up for the ages.

Sheen: He calls himself the "Walker"??/ Is he a frickin zombie?

Adamle: Let's send it to Kim for our next contest.

Joe the Jobber
285 Lbs
Orange County, CA

------------vs------------

MVP
249 Lbs
Miami, FL

(Joe knows how to do one thing. lose magnificently. And that he does he takes all of MVP's signature spots including his brutal Drive-By kick. A series of knee lifts and finishes him off with the Playmaker.)

Winner: MVP

HLW TV #19 11

(MVP has a mic.)

MVP: Man is that it? I came to HLW for some competition and haven't seen jack yet. Y'all better recognize as the leader of the Negro League I expect to be in Main Events not beating fat Island boys. Start giving me some real comp or I'm going to hold out. If Derrel Revis can so can MVP.

Adamle: Did he say Leader of the Negro League?

Sheeen: Of course. He would be the logical choice the guy has been a winner everywhere he's been

Lombardi: Not sure how Killings would feel about that but MVP is right he does need some better comp than Joe the Jobber.

Adamle: Fans, we'll be back with our Main Event after these messages.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage with the returning Funaki.)

Funaki: I'm Baaaack! Number one man in the Hood is here! Thanka you Mista snope. Now June 25th We gonna have RISE. Kurt Angle gonna face thisa guy my friend, Yuji Nagata. Heyyyy whasa wit the Mask?

Nagata: You have been gone awhile Funaki. I have gone thru some....changes. This mask represents the horror in my soul. Kurt Angle you caused this. You have continued to make it your business to drive me from the sport. But you have driven me elsewhere now. To the Dark Place we don't talk about. But now I learned to embrace my hate. At RISE I shall gather in its Icy grip as well.

Funaki: I think thisa guy got a screw loose. At RISE Mercedes Martinez puts her title on the line against my guest. Helllloooo Naomi!

Naomi: Ewww! Really? Go away little creepy man.

Funaki: You hava big match for Ladies Title...

Naomi: I know that! At RISE it's time for The League to start taking what's ours. starting with thhat women's belt. Mercedes...I'm better than you. I look better, I dance better. I am a better wrestler and at RISE I will be the Ladies Champ..Mamasita!

Funaki: You gotta wuv the Hood! Now ....eh yes?

(A large figure approaches and hands Funaki a business card.)

I'm looking for Snoop Dogg, do you happen to know where his office is?

Funaki: Yeah its around section 420.

Thank you.

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Kim K: This is our Main Event! It's for the UWF World 6-Man Tag Team Championship!

The Riot Squad w/Sir Oliver Humperdink & The Bella Twins

---------vs---------

The Skyscrapers & Bill Alphonso

(Alphonso looks like he's gonna hurl. He is visibly nervous standing on the apron. Sid laughs and tells him to Man up! Dan starts against Ripper Collins. both men exchange heavy handed offense. Neither man giving or taking an inch. Ripper reverses an Irish whip and Curtis lands a knee to Dan's kidney. Tag is made to Iaukea. who immediately drops an elbow to the back of Dan. Then a few well placed kicks and in comes Handsome Johnny Barend. Johnny has Spivey in the corner and is landing body punches. Dan gets angry and grabs Barend by the head and rams his face into the buckle. He does it again then scoops him up and delivers a PowerSlam. He gets a 2 count as Curtis comes in and kicks him. Dan tags in Sid. Who drops a big Legdrop across Barend's chest. He tags in a shocked Alphonso. Fonzie quickly races in and makes a cover but johnny kicks out at 2. bill races back to his corner and tags Dan. The scrapers are openly laughing. Dan gets Barend up and hits a Side Slam. He hits the ropes for a knee Drop but Johnny moves.

He tags in Collins who immediately locks in a half crab. He is really putting on torque but Dan is either too tough or to demented to quit. The Champs take turns working on the leg of Dan but they can't get a pin or submission. Ripper goes for a Spinning toe hold but Dan kicks him right towards his corner where Sid hits him with a big right to the nose. Dan lunges and tags in Sid. He grabs Collins. In comes johnny. Sid grabs him too. Curtis comes in and Sid catches him with he boot. He then double Chokeslams Collins & Barend. The crowd is going nuts. wanting to see a history made. But as Sid sets up Curtis for the PowerBomb the Bellas jump on the apron. They are trying to flirt with Psycho Sid. Sid is looking at the ladies wide-eyed. But then from the back come Naomi & Cameron. they drag The Bellas off the apron and they start brawling.. Dan Powerbombs Ripper. But he can't cover quickly cause of his knee . Humperdink pulls Collins out the ring. Dan goes after him.

Meanwhile Sid and Barend are fighting n the corner. Alphonso is on the apron watching this unfold. He doesn't see Curtis has gotten up. he grabs Bill and delivers a PowerSlam. The referee Justin King counts 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners and STILL UWF World 6-Man Champions: The Riot Squad

HLW TV #19 King_Curtis_Iaukea

Adamle: The Riot Cops retain!

Lombardi: Poor Bill Alphonso. He must be squished.

Sheen: The Skyscrapers were better without him!

(In the ring Sid & Dan are annoyed with Bill who is still down n the mat. The Riot Squad have gathered their belts and were making their way up the ramp. The Bellas were separated from Naomi and Cameron but they are still trailing the group. Then from behind the curtain come the entire NEGRO LEAGUE!!!! Its 6 on on 3 as They beat down the Riot Squad unmercifully. It takes a dozen security officers to get them off.Killings grabs a belt. MVP grabs another and a third is handed to teddy Long by Mark Henry. They raise the belts to the crowd to a mixture of cheers and boos. Sweet Brown Sugar grabs SOH and says "June 25th these belts are ours, beyatch!".)

Adamle: This is criminal. These men are thugs!

Lombardi: What they are is dangerous. They want these belts and will do anything to get them.

Adamle: Well folks that's our show. Tune in next time for more great wrestling action...from the Hood!

Sheen: Winning!

(Camera switches backstage where we see HLW President Snoop Dogg the large figure from before walks up and hands him a business card.)

Snoop: A  lawyer huh? Well I don't have time for you call my secretary.

(The camera pans and we see the man now.)

HLW TV #19 IMG_0089

Park: I'm Joe Park, ESQ and you will have time for me....OR I"LL SHUT THIS PLACE DOWN!!!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

HLW TV #19
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of Hood Life Wrestling in UWF-
Jump to: