FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLW TV #18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW TV #18 Empty
PostSubject: HLW TV #18   HLW TV #18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:02 pm

DARK MATCHES:

1. Big E. Langston def El Hijo De Rey Mysterio (Big Ending)

2. Fire Ant def Andy Ridge (Beach Break)

HLW TV #18 130642456615111734

(Opening Video plays showing classic HLW scenes with a grainy video. Then switches to HD video showing clips of the new roster of HLW. This is playing to a remixed version of Public Enemy's 'Bring The Noise'. The Video ends with a scene of Paul Orndorff holding up the HLW Heavyweight title from Parade of Champions '11.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPV6PFy2t9M

(Quick highlights are shown Of the World 6-man and World Tag matches from Wrestlemania IV.)

Adamle: We're getting closer to Wrestlemania! Welcome everyone to HLW TV! I'm Mike Adamle along with Steve Lombardi and the enigmatic Charlie Sheen. Guys we are still hungover from the incredible spectacle that was Wrestlemania.

Lombardi: It was an incredible show. As we just saw the Negro League we're unsuccessful in their quest to become the World 6-Man championship.

Adamle: That's true but The Skyscrapers have won their unprecedented third World Championship.

Sheen: Just as I predicted! I told you guys from the first day I got here I said The Skyscrapers we're going to bring those World Titles to the hood.

Adamle: That you did Charlie. We will see the celebration later in the show. Our Main Event will be The team of HLW Heavyweight Champion, Paul Orndorff and the leader of The Uprising, Chris Candido will face the Team of El Generico & Mil Mascaras. Also we will See The Kings of Wrestling in action. Hiroshi Tanahashi will be Abe's guest in Tales From Da Hood. And we will hear from The Negro League.  Let's send it to Kim.

HLW TV #18 Picture3-1

Kim K: This is our opening Match!

The Latin Connection
Jersey City, NJ

-------vs--------

LAX
490 Lbs
New York & Texas

(The battle of Latino teams is pretty one sided. Hernandez destroys both men on his own as Homicide laughs in the corner. He tags in Homicide who hits Rivera with The Gringo cutter for the win.)

Winners: LAX

Adamle: LAX with a win. They have their sights set on both The Kings of Wrestling and The Skyscrapers.

Sheen: They better think twice bout The Scrapers. Those guys will break them like a pinata.

Lombardi: I think anyone in Tag-Team wrestling better beware this team.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage with Santino Marella.)

Santino: Hello Fans it is I Santino, I have here The Human Tomato. Now You are the Bruiserweight Champion. Is this because Tomatoes bruise so easily?

Tornado: Santino you need to stop smoking whatever it is you are! Haha. I'm The Human TORNADO! And this right here is the HLW CRUISERWEIGHT title. I worked hard for this. I've faced some tough challenges and I've partied all over the Tri-State area, Daddy!

Santino: I stand connected. I think Santino needs to party with you.

HT: That sounds good to me. One thing HT knows how to do is par-TAY! But when I'm in the ring I know it's serious bizness. Everyone wants a crack at this title. Well I'm taking on all comers. And havin the time of my life!

Santino: What a nice guy. Now I have here Kate Lin. Kate, we all know your brother Jeremy but you are new to HLW, right?

Kaitlyn: That's right Santino. Next week I'm going to have my debut match here. But I don't have a brother named Jeremy.

Santino: OK If you say so. Next week will be big night for you. I will be watching VERY closely of course. Now what are your goals here?

Kaitlyn: Well I'm new, but I hope to work my way to the top and that right now is Mercedes Martinez. But I have a way to go before I get her.

Santino: Well good luck to you. Hmmm she didn't look Asian....

(Camera switches back to ringside)

Adamle: Santino seems a little confused. Right now we want to tell the audience about the circumstances that happened last week following Wrestlemania. Apparently on a plane flight from Washington DC to New York. There was a physical confrontation between Dean Malenko and Dynamite Kid. This caused quite a problem and it caused HLW and Snoop Dogg some bad press. Due to this HLW has chosen to release both men from their contracts. We wish them both well in their future endeavors.

Lombardi: We will see how this affects the Uprising. Right now in the ring is New Jack and Teddy Long.

Sheen: Where is the rest of the League?

Adamle: Let's go to the ring.

Frank Williams
247 Lbs
Columbus, OH

-------vs---------

Ron "The Truth" Killings
240 Lbs
Charlotte, NC

(Ron is more brutal than usual. Just beating the crap out of poor Frank, all the while muttering to himself. He hits his spinning Forearm smash but doesn't cover he helps him up then hits a short-arm clothesline. As Frank struggles up he hits the Axe kick.  He gets Williams up and he delivers the What's Up. The referee, Justin King has seen enough and calls for the bell.)

Winner: Ron Killings

(After the match Teddy has a microphone.)

Long : At Wrestlemania IV. The Neggro League did not win the World 6-Man Tag Team championship. Now I could stand here and complain on how he ineptness of the referee is what cost us. But I'm tired of my people making excuses. We knew going in, the cards were stacked against us. So when it happens then we complain? Not the League. Instead we adapt. We grow. Stronger and larger. UWF let me introduce you to the  new Negro League.

(Out walks 7 individuals.)

HLW TV #18 NaomiHLW TV #18 Cameron_Lynn

Naomi & Cameron

HLW TV #18 New_JackHLW TV #18 KokoWare

New Jack & Sweet Brown Sugar

HLW TV #18 Mark_HenryHLW TV #18 Kofi_kingston

Mark Henry & Kofi Kingston and lastly...

HLW TV #18 9

MVP!

Long: No more excuses. Now we take this place over!
(Crowd boos)

Adamle: What in the world? Teddy Long has amassed an army!

Sheen: The mood has changed. The entire UWF better take notice to this.

Lombardi: It was a controversial finish at Wrestlemania for sure. It seems this has driven Long to drastic measures.

Adamle: When we return it will be the Kings of Wrestling in action.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to ringside)

The Batten Twins
Combined Weight 460 Lbs
Mt Hope, WV

--------vs---------

Kings of Wrestling (Castagnoli & Hero) w/Chris Candido
MLW Tag Team Champions
Combined Weight: 467 Lbs
The Top of the Wrestling World

(Claudio is on the apron drinking a cup of coffee. Hero just beats the crap out of the twins himself. At one point he was going to tag Castagnoli but he is still drinking his coffee and waves him off. So Hero goes back and his a Roaring Elbow on Bart for the win.

Winners: The Kings of Wrestling

HLW TV #18 Kingsofwrestlingrohtagtitles

Adamle: What a surprise...Candido has the mic.

Sheen: Ssshhh...I want to hear this.

Candido: So...this is how you are going to respond Snoop? You get mad because I speak the truth and Malenko gets fired. Well here is some more truth for you fans. Here is a tape from an interview aired here on this show a few weeks ago. (video is shown with Hernandez saying "It's time to 187 these fools!")

Candido: Do you know what 187 is? It's the police code for Murder. That's right ....MURDER. That's not all here is a clip from the PAYBACK show. (Video clip is shown with El Generico being hung over the top rope. You can't tell from the camera angle but it was Candido himself who was doing the hanging.)

Candido: That's right folks...A public lynching took place. This is what happens when you encourage "Hood Life". Let's stop this. Call the sponsors call the company itself and complain. You can help us make a change.

(Camera switches and we see an ad saying HLW Presents: FREESTYLE - Coming soon

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the set of Tales From Da Hood.)

HLW TV #18 Washington

AW: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. Wrestlemania is history. I mean that show was so long the first half was ancient history by the time the show ended.

AW: In the post-Wrestlemania world, there are a lot of changes. Some promotions closed. Others are opening and we've seen a huge shake-up in rosters.In WLW there is new ownership. Former journalist and Announcer Bill Apter is now the head honcho there. Who knew he could make so much money selling picture of Dick The Bruiser to Pro Wrestling Illustrated? Haha! Ok time for our guest. At Wrestlemania this man turned against his allies to help Yuji Nagata. Please welcome Hiroshi Tanahashi.

Tanahahi: Thank you Mr Washington

AW: Hiroshi, the fans want to know what happened at Wrestlemania?

Tanahashi: When I aligned my self with Nakamura he spoke of honor, Japnese fighting spirit. But the more I saw t was Yuji Nagata who showed that quality. Then at Wrestlemania Black Tiger revealed himself to be Kurt Angle and they attacked a valiant warrior like Nagata-san. I could stand by no longer. I did what I feel was right.

AW: I can dig that. But now you have made an enemy of Nakamura. I'm sure he is looking for revenge and you to be honest, haven't made many friends here.

Tanahashi: If that is how it is then so be it. If Nakamura or Angle or anyone else wants a shot at me I'm here. I will not run. I will not back down.

AW: Thank you Tanahshi and good luck.

Adamle: Tanahashi picked a side we'll see if it was the right one. Now We have Jimmy Jacobs back on HLW TV facing Kaz Hayashi.

Lombardi: Both these men are looking to get a higher placement on the roster. A win here would help that greatly.

Sheen: It will take more than that to make one of these jabronis a star.

Jimmy Jacobs
173 Lbs
Grand Rapids, MI

------------vs------------

Kaz Hayashi
190 Lbs
Japan

(Jacobs and Hayashi are wrestling a clean technical Match. Jacobs hits a flying headscissors on Hayashi. Then Hayashi has Jimmy down in a hammerlock. Then running into the ring are the UWF World Tag Team Champions, The Skyscrapers. Kaz gets up and is immediately booted in the face by Psycho Sid. Jacobs is Powerbombed by Deranged Dan. They now lift their newly won belts to the sky. There are some cheers and some loud boos as well. Sid is pulling up Jimmy. Alphonso is on the mic. He says this the Championship Celebration. Then Vicious takes off Jimmy's head with a clothesline. Spivey is choking Hayashi on the bottom rope while looking into the camera. He says "Look! It's a PARTY!!! Hahahaha!" Sid chases the referee out thing ring as Alphonso has the mic.)

Alphonso: Introducing the 3 Times World Tag Team Champions...The Skyscrapers! You are in for it now, daddy!

HLW TV #18 04

Adamle: Good Lord...That was the celebration??

Sheen: Of course. They love hurting people. It's a celebration, bitches!

Lombardi: These men are as dangerous as they are insane. They are launching their wave of terror on the UWF now.

Adamle: Fans, we'll be back with our Main Event after these messages.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage with Kristal on her cell phone.)

HLW TV #18 Kristal_Lashley

Kristal: What color are my what? Maybe I'm not wearin... OH! I gotta go! Ahem..Heeeeyyy! It's yo gurl, Kristal. I have with me Kurt Angle. Kurt are we through with the Tiger Masks?

Angle: Oh, I think we're all through with masks here in HLW. It's time to run that masked clown Yuji Nagata right back to looney bin he escaped from. Yuji I've been pulling your strings for a year. Now it's time to cut them. So take your scary mask. You're wanna-Be Undertaker lighting and go back to selling fish in Japan. Leave the wrestling to Olympic champions, like myself.

Kristal: OK now I want to bring in LOVE along with her...associate Wesna.

LOVE: Oh...you remember me?

Kristal: Unfortunately...

LOVE: Cute. Well I'm surprised anyone does since HLW has left me off TV completely! I think it's time me and Wesna remind everyone who is the cream of the crop in women's wrestling. None of these other girls running around here have my pedigree.

Kristal: You mean the one you refuse to acknowledge?

LOVE: I'm the one talking now! Wesna!! (Wesna snatches microphone away from Kristal and hands it to LOVE.)

LOVE: Now then... Next week we challenge any 2 women in the back to face us in a Tag Team match. Just make sure your insurance premiums are paid first.

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Kim K: This is our Main Event!

Paul Orndorff & Chris Candido

---------vs---------

El Generico & Mil Mascaras

(The two teams have a LOT of animosity built up. So as you can imagine this one is hot and heavy early on. Candido turns Generico's mask to the side blinding him and tags in Orndorff who hits him with his patented clothesline. A Hanging Suplex by the HLW Champ and a cover. But Joey only gets to 2. Generico finally fixes his mask but Candido puts him in a surfboard.

Orndorff and Candido continue the assault. They hit a double Spinebuster then give each other the "Triple Threat" hand sign. Older fans who remember pop for this. Orndorff goes to pull him up when Generico springs to life with right hands. A low kick and a Brainbuster! Both men are down. Paul starts crawling to his corner. Generico is trying to but isn't sure where he is. Orndorff tags and as Candido races in Generico dives and tags Mil. MM is all over Candido. Back drop, Slams, Dropkick. Orndorff tries to enter but he is sent to the floor with another dropkick. Mil then hits a Tornado DDT on Chris he covers 1.. 2.. NO! Candido kicks out. Mil suplexed Candido in the center of the ring. He goes up top but before he can do anything Paul grabs his leg causing him to slip and crotch himself on the top buckle. Orndorff tries to enter but is met with an Ole' Kick by Generico. Orndorff falls again to the arena floor and Generico then waits a second then does a diving Splash onto Paul.

In the ring Candido climbed the buckle and now hits the Blonde Bombshell on Mascaras. He covers 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: Paul Orndorff & Chris Candido

HLW TV #18 CANDIDO1

Adamle: Candido gets the pin!

Lombardi: It was a wild match but The Masked team comes up a lil short.

Sheen: Does this mean Orndorff is now part of the Uprising?

Adamle: That's an excellent question, Charlie. All I know is this damned Uprising is starting to really disrupt HLW. If they now have the Heavyweight champion in the fold we may all be in big trouble!

Lombardi: From what I'm hearing. His grass root campaign has gained a lot of steam. What that means for HLW is anyone's guess.

Adamle: Well folks that's our show. Tune in next time for more great wrestling action...from the Hood!

Sheen: Winning!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

HLW TV #18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of Hood Life Wrestling in UWF-
Jump to: