FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLW TV #16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW TV #16 Empty
PostSubject: HLW TV #16   HLW TV #16 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:42 pm

THIS SHOW IS DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF DOUG FURNAS

DARK MATCHES:

1. Corey Graves beats Super Calo (DDT)

2. Doug Furnas def Tony Torres (Powerslam)

HLW TV #16 130642456615111734

(Opening Video plays showing classic HLW scenes with a grainy video. Then switches to HD video showing clips of the new roster of HLW. This is playing to a remixed version of Public Enemy's 'Bring The Noise'. The Video ends with a scene of Paul Orndorff holding up the HLW Heavyweight title from Parade of Champions '11.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPV6PFy2t9M

(Camera shows a Wrestlemania IV banner hanging from the rafters.)

Adamle: We're getting closer to Wrestlemania! Welcome everyone to HLW TV! I'm Mike Adamle along with Steve Lombardi and the enigmatic Charlie Sheen. Gentlemen we are preparing not only for Wrestlemania but 'PAYBACK' as well.

Lombardi: This is a great time for our sport.

Adamle: Tonight after a sustained absence. Boss Dogg is back in the house. Apparently he is here to address some issues. Including who will face Paul Orndorff at "PAYBACK's Main Event.

Sheen: Why must he face anyone? He has dominated everyone who has stepped in that ring with him. He has no challengers left.

Adamle: Also today we will witness the return to the ring of Randy "Macho Man" Savage. Also on the show we will give details on the Status of Teddy Long who was injured at the hands of The Riot Squad and in our Main Event. The HLW Women's Champion, Mercedes Martinez will be in action against Eve Torres.  Let's send it to Kim.

HLW TV #16 Kim-kardashian-glamour-mag-01

Kim K: This is our opening Match!

Frank Williams
Columbus, OH

-------vs--------

Shiima Xion
170 Lbs
Los Angeles, CA

(Xion seems a little more angrier than usual and really tears into Frank. He ends it quickly with Fade To Black (Snapmare Driver)

Winner: Shiima Xion

Adamle: There is the number 1 contender for the Cruiserweight Title.

Sheen: I think that dancing fool, Tornado is in big trouble at 'PAYBACK'.

Lombardi: Well it's definitely a match we all are anxiously waiting to see.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage with Santino Marella.)

Santino: Ah yes. You know who it is...Santino. We gonna have 'PAYBACK' March 18th. The Uprising will face these 3 men, El Geritol & Ellie Eggs

Homicide: LAX cabron! Get it right! Uprising you don't know anything about rising up. At 'PAYBACK we gonna show you all about the struggle. The struggle being who we are and the struggle for you eating solid foods again.

Hernandez: Enough is enough! It's time to 187 these fools!

Generico: Booyah.

Santino: Last week we heard it will be Yoshida vs Toyota. In a doggie collar match.

Toyota: Santino!? You saya my...name...co-correctly.

Santino: Ov Course! I know your name very well. Thank your father for me I love my Corolla. But I see you are learning English, no?

Toyota: My engrish is no berry good. But in ring at 'PAYBACK'...I no need talk. I talk with this! (She holds up a chain.) Yoshida-san. Watashi wa anata no tame ni kite imasu.

(Camera switches back to ringside)

Adamle: Payback is going to be one hell of a show. Still to come. Snoop Dogg announces the Main Event.

Lombardi: Exciting times in the UWF and HLW right now. Up next Shinsuke Nakamura along with the Japanese contingent are here.

Sheen: Hopefully that lunatic Yuji Nagata won't crawl out from under a rock to disturb this.

Adamle: Let's go to the ring.

Big E. Langston
285 Lbs
Tampa, FL

-------vs---------

Shinsuke Nakamura w/Black Tiger & Hiroshi Tanahshi
253 Lbs
Japan

(Langston is a powerful customer and he uses his extreme strength to manhandle Naka for a bit but Shinsuke is too seasoned a wrestler and soon gets he big man down and uses his superior mat skills to wear him down. Shinsuke hits a Death Valley Driver then finishes Big E off with the Boma Ye.)

Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

(After the match Nakamura has a microphone.)

Nakamura: Snoop! We all know you're giving that title match to me at 'Payback'. Get out here and do it now!

(Out comes to Snoop to a loud ovation.)

Snoop: First of all I will make that announcement at the end of the show. So you will have to wait just a little while longer. Whassup my Hood?!
(Crowd pops)

Snoop: While I'm out here I got some shit to say. Namely what Chris Candido and the Uprising have started. Obviously as you see me here. I am NOT on House arrest. And while you have managed to get some of our sponsors somewhat aggy, we all see this for what it is. Another attempt by you and your goons to cause Anarchy here in HLW. It's not going to work, son. You keep running them gums but you aint sayin nothin. Now you may have seen the commercials as we're promoting a new show coming this Spring called HLW Freestyle. Check your local TV guides for day and time in your areas.

Adamle: Well the boss didn't name the opponent for Paul Orndorff yet. Do you think it will be Nakamura?

Sheen: It should be. He has not gotten a shot since the 3 way that saw Orndorff crowned.

Lombardi: It could be anyone. Including the Former champion, Yuji Nagata.

Adamle: When we return it will be Randy Savage in action.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to ringside)

Adamle:: It's time for Hood Classics. Tonight we look at a match between the Disco Inferno & Fedor Emelianenko.

Disco Inferno
238 Lbs
Little Italy, NY
Theme music: Disco Inferno - The Trammps

-------VS--------

Fedor Emelianenko
Weight 240 Lbs
Stary Oskol, Russia

(Disco looks like he rather be anywhere but in the ring tonight. No dancing just a sense of trying to get through this match in one piece. Finally Fedor gets ahold of Inferno and whips him into the ropes and delivers a Back Body Drop. Fedor goes to follow up but Disco scoots out the ring. The next couple of minutes are a cat and mouse chase as Disco wants no part of the big Russian. Eventually Fedor once again hurls him into the ropes for a back drop but Disco reads it and goes for a Sunset Flip. Fedor doesn't go down though and instead grabs Disco by the neck pulls him up and delivers a huge Choke Slam. He then grabs Disco and hoists him up into a Torture Rack Backbreaker. Inferno gives up almost immediately.)

Fink: Your winner, Fedor Emelianenko!

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Wes Brisco
222 lbs
ft. Lauderdalr, FL

--------vs---------

"Macho Man" Randy Savage
Former 2 Time World Champion
248 Lbs
Sarasota, FL

(Wes and Randy wrestle cleanly for a bit and Wes holds his own. Then a back elbow to the face of Wes changes things. Savage tosses Brisco out the ring then goes up and hits a Flying Double Axehandle out on the floor. Randy throws him back in. Randy hits a jumping Knee Drop. Randy pulls up Wes and executes a Verticle suplex. He goes up and Delivers The Savage Elbow Drop. But he doesn't make the cover. Instead he stands at his head he removes his elbow pad and tosses it to the crowd. Then Macho delivers a "People's Elbow Drop". He covers 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: "Macho Man" Randy Savage

HLW TV #16 RandySavage019

Adamle: I'd say The Macho Man was sending a message.

Lombardi: It was pretty loud and clear. Using the Rock's move to end this match.

Sheen: He's trying to get in his head. A smart, veteran move. I can't wait for Mania!

(Camera switches and we see an ad saying HLW Presents: FREESTYLE - Coming soon

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the set of Tales From Da Hood.)

HLW TV #16 Washington

AW: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. So I was watching some of the fed out west, PNW. Have you seen this guy Johnny Gargano? Apparently he's some homeless guy coming to "Occupy UWF". So he wants to just come into the UWf and squat here and do nothing? Scott Hall is calling that gimmick infringement.

AW: We're getting closer and closer to Wrestlemania IV. Wow we are up to 4 already. I remember the first one. The Skyscrapers became 2 time World Tag Champions by beating The Hardy Boys. The Scrapers are primed for another run. The Hardy's? They are doing well. They just wrapped a second season of the Walking Dead. Ha Ha! OK let's get on with it. My guests are the World Tag Team Champions...Power & Glory! Welcome champs.

Slick: If you got a question Abe, You can direct them at me, the Manager of the year. The Doctor of Style, Slick.

AW: Well Slick. We have not seen a lot of your boys as of late. But come March 18th and again April 7th. They have some really big challenges. First at 'PAYBACK' they get the 2 time former champs the Skyscrapers. If they get by there they face the number one contenders, The Nasty Boys.

Slick: Abe, you say"if". There ain't no "if". We ARE the World champions. We will remain the World Champions. The Skyscrapers are old news. Forgotten. As far as we're concerned they're "has-beens" and the Nasties? They're "Never will Bes".

AW: Those are strong words. And to be honest you can use them because you guys do hold the gold. But Wrestlemania is a HUGE show. Is there any chance you guys can get too focused on that match and somehow trip up a Payback?

Slick: It's a fair question...to anyone else. But Power & Glory never lose focus. We've been underdogs for the entire duration of our run yet one thing holds true. We keep winning. And those 2 big retards from "Da Hood" would be better off getting some Psychiatric help rather than getting in the ring with the best team in the world!

(Then from nowhere the Skyscrapers run out attacking the champs. The 2 teams are brawling destroying Abraham's set. Hercules gives Dan a spinebuster on the coffee table. Sid smashes a lamp over Roma's head. Security is out trying to stop it but they are getting beaten up by both teams. Finally they get the champs out of there but the Scrapers are incensed and start beating up the security. Spivey had a chord wrapped around one guys neck. Sid powerbombs another one and starts laughing with a crazed look. Alphonso is trying to stop them but its like they don't hear him. Soon after everyone in their path is out they start to calm down and walk away leaving carnage in their wake.)

Sheen: Did you see that? It was like Godzilla and King Kong destroying Tokyo!

Lombardi: I think we could see fines handed out for this. These guys have really snapped.

Adamle: But do they care? It seems it's only a matter of time before they get what they want....and that's the World Titles!

Lombardi: Speaking of men who want the World Titles. Let's send it to the ring.

The Negro League w/ Naomi & Cameron
Combined Weight: 825 Lbs

------------vs------------

The Batten Twins & Jimmy Jacobs
Combined weight: 542 Lbs

(Jacobs starts and gives Killings and New Jack fits. Tag is made to Bart who gets caught with a Flying Forearm by Ron. In comes Clay who hits a Spinebuster. Then the tag is made to NJ. Jack just mauls Bart. He hits a clothesline he chokes him with his boot. Finally he hits a powerslam and goes up and hits the Drive-By. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: The Negro League

HLW TV #16 New_Jack

(New Jack grabs a mic and gives it to Naomi.)

Naomi: First of all You don't see Teddy Long here but we want to let all of you and especially the Riot Squad know. Teddy is a little sore but he did NOT suffer any serious injuries.

Cameron: But that doesn't mean we forgot that you tried to hurt him. The League doesn't forget OR forgive.

Clay: You guys are real tough 3 on 1. But at Wrestlemania you're going to need an army to stop the League.

Killings: Army? Navy, Airforce, Marines, Storm Troopers, Jedi Knights, Cylons..the Damn Keebler Elves? It doesn't matter now. You see before we just wanted those belts. Now we want us some reparations. April 7th..The Riot Squad gets got!

New Jack: I got a text today from an old friend asking about T. Long. Got me thinking. About 3 years ago. This started with Teddy and Butch Reed. All they wanted was a fair shake. Soon after, The Gangstas joined and it started a movement. Tony Atlas, Shelton Benjamin, Akeem, Sweet Brown Sugar and the guy who texted me, Mustafah. We are all a part of this. We hear the other promoters. The Negro League gets no respect here. HLW gets no respect here. They say we don't even deserve the title shot. Good. Keep thinking that. After Wrestlemania when we hold the belts high over the broken bodies of the Riot squad I hope it eats you up inside. You hate us UWF? We HATE you more!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage with Kristal on her cell phone.)

HLW TV #16 Kristal001hi7

Kristal: OMG gurl, I'm so done with him. He got baggged for having a gat in the ride. NuhhhhUhhh. I aint bailing him out again...OH gurl I'll call you back! HEEEYYY! It's yo gurl, Kristal. Here with me is Dean Malenko of the Uprising. Dean at 'PAYBACK' you face the Dynamite Kid.

Malenko: Now? Now all of a sudden this dumb limey wants to face me? Funny how he didn't want to face me when he was the World Junior Champion. But that's fine, here we go... another "star" brought in and given the world. But like all the rest he Uprising will send you crashing to reality. I'm the best Junior in the world and Next Sunday I prove it.

Kristal: At 'PAYBACK' we will see Richie Steamboat face this man...Austin Aries.

Aries: Call me A Double, sweet cheeks.

Kristal: You and Steamboat have been beefin' for awhile now.

Aries: Beefin? No honey, The greatest Man that ever lived is a vegetarian. But Richie...you been walking around here like you're a big star. You need to learn your place and I'm just the man to do it. So call you're daddy. Ask for some advice but he's going to tell you the same as anyone else wood. Son...you're not in A Double's class.

Kristal: Back to you Mike.

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Kim K: This is our Main Event. It's for the HLW Women's Championship!

Eve Torres
Denver, CO

---------vs---------

HLW TV #16 Belt-1

"Latina Sensation" Mercedes Martinez
HLW Women's Champion
Waterbury, CT
Theme music: Swagger Like Us- T.I. Ft.Jay-Z, Kanye West & Lil Wayne
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaG7ERuiG8Y&feature=related

(The two women shake hands before the bell. Once it rings the competitive juices begin to flow. We see a really sound wrestling match. Eve dropkicks Mercedes from the ring. She looks for a dive but Martinez moves safely away.

Match continues Mercedes hits a Northern suplex for a near fall. Martinez goes for a Super-Plex but Eve fights her off and Mercedes falls to the mat. Eve then turns and hits her patented Moonsault. But Martinez gets her knees up. Eve is bent over in pain. Mercedes grabs her and hits the Pescadora Buster. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Mercedes Martinez

Adamle: Another successful defense for Mercedes.

Lombardi: It looks like her ankle has fully recovered from the Road To Wrestlemania match. I'm sure she still has designs on Nikki Roxx.

Sheen: So much for that. Mr Wonderful is headed out here!

Orndorff: Snoop Dogg get out here. I think this is BS as it is. There is no one worthy of a title shot here. So let's hear what travesty you're trying to pull!

(Out comes The Japanese contingent.)

Nakamura: No one? That title around your waist is a fluke. I'm the best in this company and I'm tired of being frozen out f the title chase. So at 'PAYBACK' I'm taking that title and there's nothing you can do about it.

(What's My Name begins to play and out comes HLW President, Snoop Dogg.)

Snoop: You two clowns don't make matches here. Now Nakamura you have a good point but You will not be getting a title shot at 'PAYBACK'. BUT instead I have spoken with UWF officials and you will be at Wrestlemania!

Nakamura: That's what I'm talking about! HLW biggest star on stage at UWF's biggest event! Who am I facing? Lawler? Orton?

Snoop: Not quite you're facing.....(Lights go out and on the screen we see the eery mask of Yuji Nagata!)

Nagata: Wrestlemania IV....For the final time. Nakamura-san we will finally see who is the better man. You have made me see the dark...and I like it. At Wrestlemania you will see it too.

(Lights flicker and come back on. We see the Japanese contingent looking around frantically.They quickly take their leave looking somewhat dismayed.)

Orndorff: Enough of the freak show! Can I go now?

Snoop: Not yet Paul. You see you will be at 'PAYBACK' and you will be in the Main Event defending that title.

Orndorff: Fine...That's only right....And I always do the right thing!

Snoop: Glad to hear it because at 'PAYBACK' This man is coming for some.....

HLW TV #16 MilMascaras28

(The crowd pops and Orndorff is livid kicking the ropes and saying "No NO NO".)

Adamle: Wow Snoop always knows how to make an announcement!. Mil Mascaras is back and he is coming for 'PAYBACK'!

Lombardi: Fans if you haven't yet get your tickets now this is going to be a hell of a show!  

Sheen: Not only that but Nagata - Nakamura III at Wrestlemania!

Adamle: Fans what a time to be a wrestling fan and more importantly HLW! That's our show! We hope to see you at 'PAYBACK'! Good night!

Sheen: Winning!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

HLW TV #16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of Hood Life Wrestling in UWF-
Jump to: