FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PNW TV 04: Quote The Raven....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

PNW TV 04: Quote The Raven.... Empty
PostSubject: PNW TV 04: Quote The Raven....   PNW TV 04: Quote The Raven.... EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:41 pm

Opening Video plays

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/o9OSFfcfylQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PNW TV 04: Quote The Raven.... Pnw

Saxton: Hello everyone  Welcome to Pacific Northwest Wrestling! I'm Byron Saxton alongside The Crippler Rip Oliver and we have some great wrestling action tonight as we march towards Wrestlemania.

Oliver: We still don't know. How we will be involved but I'm sure we will be.

Saxton: Well the buzz around here is from our House show in Seattle as Raven came to the aid of Billy Jack Haynes following his match with CM Punk.

Oliver: What was up with that?

Saxton: Well we will hear from Raven tonight. Hopefully we will get some answers. In our Main Event the team of Roderick Strong & Rocky Romero will face the team of Jay Lethal & Willie Mack in a qualifying match for the upcoming tag team tournament. Speaking of that we have another one right now.

Finkel: This is our opening contest! It is a Qualifying match for the Championship Tournament at Tag Wars.

Ding Dongs vs The Ascension (Tito Colon & Kenneth Cameron) w/Raquel & Connor O'Brien

(The Ascension makes an eery entrance. Looking like creatures from the dark. The match starts and they are like unleashed animals. They just attack with abandon, maulng the masked team. Tito hits a Backstabber then Cameron applies his brutal Modified Camel Clutch. #1 taps. After Connoe comes in and kicks #2's head almost off his shoulders.)

Winners: The Ascension

Oliver: I believe that hold is called Night Terrors.

Saxton: Maria doesn't look too sure about entering the ring. Can't say I blame her.

Maria: We have seen video segments hyping your arrival in PNW. Now you're here and have qualified for Tag Wars.

Raquel: That's just the beginning. There's only one place for us and that's on top of everyone else. We are the Ascension....And we will rise!

Commercial for Wrestlemania IV plays

(Show returns to the offices of GM, Paul Heyman, who is on the phone.)

Heyman: I know this was a slight setback but right now I need to figure out what we're gonna do for Wrestlemania. I'll get back with you later. (Knocking on door.)

Heyman: COME IN!

(In walks Billy Jack Haynes.)

BJH: You wanted to see me?

Heyman: I did. What the hell was that about with Raven in Seattle?

BJH: I'm not sure, I guess you'll have to ask him.

Heyman: I'm vexed...I'm terribly vexed!

BJH: While I'm here, I want to know if you decided who to send to Wrestlemania?

Heyman: I have some ideas. I take you want to go?

BJH: Of course. Its Wrestlemania. Its the biggest stage. A true honor. (Knock at the door)

Heyman: I gotta get a guard dog out there...What!

(In comes Darren Young)

D.Young: Heyman! What's up with Wrestlemania? D.Young takes 'NO DAYS OFF' that includes March 31st. You want to make PNW a hit you need to showcase your best talent.

Heyman: Showcase....of course. Enough everyone out! I have some calls to make! OUT!

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Jose Luis Rivera vs Raven

(Jose tries his best but Raven is in another league he hits a short Arm clothesline. Then a Spinebuster. He ends it with his Even Flow DDT.)

Winner: Raven  

Saxton: Raven with a lopsided debut, Rip

Oliver: I want to hear what he has to say.

Maria: Welcome to PNW Raven. At the house show in Seattle you came to the aid of Billy Jack Haynes. So everyone is wondering why.

Raven: I've been in this business a long time. I've been on top and I've hit bottom. But as of late I found myself somewhere new....lost. Usually my demeanor would be one of not caring but this time things we're different. I did care. I needed to get back to my roots. You see before I was Raven I was Scotty. I came from these parts. Learned how to handle myself in the ring here. So now I've come back. I'm trying things different. I guess you can say I'm trying to save my soul. The Raven is reborn.

Commercial for Starbucks Coffee plays

(Show returns to ringside)

Saxton: We have a clip from the Seattle show. This was after Big John Studd defeated Willie Mack.

(Scenes showing The Embassy attacking Willie and Sgt Slaughter coming to the rescue.)

Oliver: I'm sorry but what in the hell was Sgt Slaughter doing in the building and why did he involve himself in Embassy business?

Saxton: Well Sarge was helping out the Rookie Mack from a bunch of thugs. He's in the ring now for some one on one action.

Bob Bradley vs Sgt Slaughter

(Sarge gets a great ovation from the crowd. He makes quick work of Bradley hitting a Cobra Cannon and the locking in Cobra Clutch.)

Winner: Sgt Slaughter

Saxton: Sarge with the win.

Oliver: Don't look now but RD Evans has come out.

Evans: Sgt Slobber...you stuck you're nose in Embassy business. That was a bigger mistake than giving Women the vote!  You have no authority over the Embassy. What you did is almost cause an international incident.

Slaughter: Shut your hole you MAGGOT! This is the United States of America! This is PNW! You and the rest of the worms in the Embassy are about to get...

(Then from behind attacks Sheik Abdul Bashir he is pounding down on Sarge but the fans are rallying and Slaughter starts to come back. He starts laying in big rights to Bashir who rolls out the ring. Slaughter is a little battered but raring to go as the fans are on their feet.)

Saxton: Abdul Bashir tried to take out Sarge but its gonna take more than that, Rip.

Oliver: Slaughter got away this time but how long can he stand against the might of the Embassy?

Saxton: We'll be back.

Commercial for Darrel's Economy Mufflers

(Show returns ringside.)

Saxton: Up next Jumpin Jeff Farmer is set to face Dean Ambrose

Oliver: Farmer seems to have some sort of bond with GM Paul Heyman.

Saxton: Not sure what that's about. But this should be a good one

Jumpin Jeff Farmer vs Dean Ambrose

(Farmer does surprisingly well at first. Hitting a couple of arm drags and a Dropkick. He goes for a Sunset Flip from the 2nd rope but Dean ducks out the way. He hits a Spinning Side Slam then ends it with The Midnight Special.)

Winner: Dean Ambrose

Saxton: Ambrose continues on his winning ways.

Oliver: He has lived up to the hype so far.

Saxton: Maria is tryng to get a word with him now.

Maria: Another win for you Dean...

Ambrose: Dean? Are we on a first name basis? Who are you, anyway?

Maria: Well ummm I'm Maria.

Ambrose: Never heard of you. But you know what  have heard of? Wrestlemania. And THAT is where Dean Ambrose needs to be. So GM guy hurry up and make the announcement. Wrestlemania without Dean Ambrose is just another show.

(Then Dean grabs a just rising Farmer and gives him another Midnight Special. He does some sort of flying strut and leave the ring.)

Saxton: Dean Ambrose wants to go to Wrestlemania. But right now its time for Inside PNW with Don Coss.

Coss: Welcome to Inside PNW. The spotlight tonight is on "The Ave Rat" Johnny Gargano. Who lives a bit of a different lifestyle.

Gargano: It's simple. I've been living on the streets in the U District of Seattle for about 18 months. Where was I before that? Does it matter?

Coss: Johnny has a somewhat unique perspective on society and the sport of wrestling.

Gargano: Its all broken dude. All of it. Look around. Its about the haves and the have nots. Except the haves keep getting more and the have nots get less and less. That's why I'm here. In PNW its not about the same old tired stars holding on to the top spots and burying the younger generation.

Coss: We asked how he hopes to acheive his goal?

Gargano: That's easy.... Winning. I'm in your face now. I'm going to make sure that whether its in the streets or in the ring. You won't ignore us anymore. First Occupy PNW then the whole UWF!

Coss: It seems this is ripped from today's headlines. Gargano is unlike anyone we've seen before. How will his story end? The answers are soon to come I'm sure. See you next time for more 'Inside PNW'.

Commercial for Portland Trailblazers

(Show returns)

Saxton: It's our Main Event! Our 2nd qualification match for Tag Wars.

Oliver: Two teams with not a lot of experience. Still I haveto think Roddy & Rocky are the favorites.

Main Event: Jay Lethal & Willie Mack vs Rocky Romero & Roderick Strong

(Willie comes out first to a nice ovation. Then we hear the Theme from Star Wars play and enters a hooded figure holding what appears to be a toy Light Sabre. He removes the hood to reveal its Jay Lethal. They enter the ring and Lethal turns to Mack and says "I am your father". He then swings the sabre at him but Willie blocks it knocking the Light Sabre from his hand. He tells Willie the Force is strong in him. Willie shakes his head as the fans get a chuckle. Match begins with Willie going to work against Strong. Mack hits a big bodyslam and a jumping Elbow Drop he twists Roddy's arm and tags in Lethal who hits a top rope chop to the bicep. Lethal lays in a big chop. but Strong fires back with chops of his own. soon Rocky is in and hits a series of kicks to the body of Lethal. Romero hits a snap Suplex 1.. 2..

No. Rocky and Roderick continue to get the heat on Jay. They go for a double clotheslne but Jay ducks it and instead hits a dropkick on both men. He makes the hot tag to Willie. Willie hits a Scoop Powerslam on Strng. but Romero breaks up the pin. From the back comes Adam Pearce to ringside. Mack headbutts both of his copettors then Does a running tackle sending Srong from the ring. He grabs Romero for the Chocolate Thunder Bomb (Sitout powerbomb). But Pearce acts like he's gonna enter. WQillie sees this and hits a baseball slide knocking Pearce into the railing. As he rise he gets hit with a roundhouse kick to the back of the head by Rocky tag into Strong.He hits a Half Nelson Backbreaker then applies the Stronghold. Mack tries but he must tap.)

Fink: Here are your winners...Rocky Romero & Roderick Strong!

Saxton: What the hell did Adam Pearce come down here for?

Oliver: Well last week Willie sucker punched him. I guess he had it coming.

Saxton: Pearce looks pretty content with himself but I'm sure Willie will be looking for a chance to make things right. Folks thats our show. See you next time, good night!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

PNW TV 04: Quote The Raven....
Page 1 of 1