FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PNW TV 3: The Viper Strikes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

PNW TV 3: The Viper Strikes Empty
PostSubject: PNW TV 3: The Viper Strikes   PNW TV 3: The Viper Strikes EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:20 pm

Opening Video plays

PNW TV 3: The Viper Strikes Pnw

Saxton: Hello everyone  Welcome to Pacific Northwest Wrestling! I'm Byron Saxton alongside The Crippler Rip Oliver and we have some great wrestling action tonight.

Oliver: Raven's here again. (Camera shows Raven sitting silently.)

Saxton: So he is. Well can you blame him? This is the new, hot, young wrestling action in the UWF. On tonight's show we will see the debut of Johnny Gargano and in our Main Event Billy Jack Haynes will face the UWF World Television champion, The Viper, Randy Orton.

Oliver: I like Orton. I look forward to seeing him tonight.

Saxton: Absoluely Rip. Lets send it to the Fink.

Finkel: This is our opening contest!

Jose Luis Rivera vs Rocky Romero w/Roderick Strong

(Jose is pretty out-matched here. Romero locks in a Surfboard. Later on he hits a Springboard Tornado DDT. He ends it with Diablo Armbar (Flying armbar) as Rivera taps quickly.)

Winner: Rocky Romero

Oliver: Not much of a match there.

Saxton: Well let's see if Maria can get us some answers for their attack of The Tonga Kid last show.

Maria: Congratulations, Rocky. The question on all the fans minds right now is why did you attack Tonga Kid during his match last show with this man, Roderick Strong.

Romero: La Pregunta? The question? You see Maria there is a question but not the one you asked. The question is what can anyone in PNW do if Rocky & Roddy join forces? Y yo tengo la contesta. The answer is... NADA! NOTHING!

Strong: It's like this. When we were offered a contract to compete here in PNW we looked at the roster. I really saw the only guy who could give me competion was this man. He saw the same with me. Then we realized together we will rule this place. Tonga Kid it wasn't personal you're just another stepping stone for us.

(Out comes Tonga Kid & Leakee)

Tonga Kid: Stepping Stone? I got news for you two clowns. I am no one's stepping stone. You couldn't beat me one on one so you had your life partner attack me from behind. What you didn't think of is I got family here. This is my cousin, Leakee. He calls me by my given name, Tama. That's what I will go by from now on. Together we are the Pride of Samoa. And we got you two in our sights!

Commercial for Wrestlemania IV plays

(Show returns to the offices of GM, Paul Heyman, who is on the phone.)

Heyman: Yes It was unfortunate about SSW but not to worry I'm here in PNW. I have negotiated CM Punk to defend his NWA belt on our Seattle House show. I think it will bring in a much larger gate. Controversy creates cash I hear. (Knocking on door.)

Heyman: I got someone here. I'll call you back....COME IN!

(In walks Dean Ambrose.)

Heyman: Ambrose...To what do I owe the pleasure?

Ambrose: Why am I not booked today?

Heyman: I have a whole roster of guys. I can't book you every show Dean.

Ambrose: Do you realize that when Mr Trump started this company I was the first guy he signed? I'm the franchise player here. (Another knock at the door.)

Heyman: Now what...COME IN!

(In walks Jumpin' Jeff Farmer.)

Heyman: Good to see you Jeff. You got my message?

JJF: Yep.

Heyman: Excellent. I know you want a match. Next week I'll get you on.

Ambrose: Wait..this guy gets booked? Who the hell are you?

JJF: I'm Jeff Farmer

Ambrose: Never heard of you. Why does he get booked?

Heyman: OK enough! Next week It's Ambrose vs Jeff Farmer, ok? Now I have some other business to discus with Jeff so Dean if you please...

(Dean barks at Jeff which makes him flinch then he leaves.)

Heyman: OK Jeff I just got off the phone......

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Johnny Curtis & Derrick Bateman w/ Larry Sweeney & Sammi Lane vs The Ding Dongs

(The Ding Dongs actually get a dropkick on Curtis. But that was it. Curtis retaliates with one of his own. They thoroughly beatdown both men. Then Bateman finishes #2 with a Modified Snapmare Driver.)

Winners: Bateman & Curtis  

Saxton: Well a victory for Sweet & Sour Inc.

Oliver: I like these guys. No nonsense attitudes.

Maria: Good win today for your team.

Sweeney: Maria, Maria. Oh you could definitely be part of the sweet side of Sweet & Sour Inc. What you just saw my boys do to those two masked idiots was the sour ha ha. Heyman was out here last show talking about the tag titles. Let me save you some grief. Just hand them to us now and save everyone a lot of time. Derrick Bateman & Johnny Curtis are the future of this business. The future...is now!

Commercial for Starbucks Coffee plays

(Show returns to ringside)

Saxton: Right now Rip, we are about to get our first look at Johnny Gargano.

Oliver: I haven't seen much of him but he is making a name for himself in the Seattle area.

Fink: This match is a 1 fall with a 15 minute time limit. In the ring from Bothel, WA, Bryan Alvarez. And his opponent...he hails from The Ave, in the University District of Seattle, WA. Johnny Gargano!

Bryan Alvarez vs Johnny Gargano

(Gargano has a bit of a mean streak. He also shows little respect for his opponent or the fans. He hits a reverse Atomic Drop followed by a Baby Ace Crusher. Then applies a Cross Legged Boston Crab. Bryan tries to make the ropes but taps.)

Winner: Johnny Gargano

Saxton: Interesting Submission hold, Rip.

Oliver: He is calling that the UD Lock.

Saxton: Let's see what he has to say to Maria.

Maria: Johnny Gargano impressive debut. How does it feel?

Gargano: The flavor is bittersweet. As a child I grew up loving Professional wrestling. But like everything in this country its become warped. Wrestling has become a variety show. It's more batardized than Chrsitmas. I represent the disenfranchised. I live on the streets as one of the Ave Rats. Forgotten by society. Shunned by the public at large. But you can not silence us. I will make the world hear us. Occupy Wall Street? No this is Occupy PNW!

Maria: Back to you Byron.

Saxton: Well Rip some disconcerting statements from one Johnny Gargano.

Oliver: Controversial for sure but you can't deny the guy's ability in the ring.

Saxton: Well right now speaking of controversy. GM Paul Heyman is in the ring.

Heyman: I want to thank you fans for coming out today. We got a packed house again which shows the fans of PNW are passionate and starved for some great wrestling action. We may be new but in time we will be the measuring stick of this industry. I promised I would address The Tag Team Championships. We have quite a few teams here and usually there is some long winded Tag tournament lasting weeks and weeks. Well next month we are going to have a one night Tournament. The Show will be called Tag Wars and it will take place at The Memorial Coliseum in Portland, OR. 8 Teams will enter and at the end of the night we will have our champions. So far 4 teams have been selected. They are...

The Usos
Bateman & Curtis
Future Shock
Pride of Samoa

The other 4 spots will be filled with 4 qualifying matches starting next show.

Heyman: Now on our next house show in Seattle. I have brought in the NWA Heavyweight Champion, CM Punk to defend that title against our own Billy Jack Haynes! (Crowd pops)

Heyman: THAT'S what I bring to the table! I give the fans what they want! Let's get on with the show! (Crowd chants "PNW")

Commercial for State Farm with Clay Matthews plays

(Show returns with a video.)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/f7Um-mCNZ0o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saxton: The Ascension. What do you think Rip?

Oliver: I'm not sure what to think. These guys look seriously creepy.

Saxton: well right now. We are about to see "Scrap Iron" Adam Pearce take on Yoshi Tatsu. With us right now is Willie Mack. Willie its great to have you here for this match.

Mack: Thank you Mr Saxton and Mr Oliver sir. Its an honor fo sure.

Oliver: Willie: I have to ask you...Why did you snub a veteran like Adam Pearce when he tried to give you some advice?

Mack: Well sir. I sure do appreciate the fact that Mr Pearce came out and all. But he does things differently than my Momma taught me. No disrespect but if I'm going to make it here in the UWF I gots to be my own man.

Adam Pearce vs Yoshi Tatsu

(Tatsu gives Pearce fits with his hard kicks and Aerial attack. Until Adam goes to the eyes. Then hits a choke Slam.)

Oliver: You see Willie? That's what experience gets you!

Mack: I see it sir but my Momma would be cross if I took a shortcut like that.

(Match continues with Pearce on offense but A flying Headscissors by Tatsu and a fling Knee get him back n track. He goes up top for his finisher but Pearce pushes him off to he floor. He goes out there and slams Yoshi's head on the announcer desk in front of Willie Mack.)

Pearce: You see this, boy? This is how its done!

(Pearce rolls Tatsu back in the ring and hits a Piledriver for the win.)

Winner: Adam Pearce

(Afterwards Pearce is still jawing at Mack as he goes to the 2nd rope and hits an elbow down on to Yoshi. Maria enters and Pearce grabs the mic from her.)

Pearce: I tried Willie. I tried to show you how things are done here. How to be a success like me, but you think you know better. You disrespect me!

(He then grabs Tatsu for another Piledriver. Willie runs in he ring and stops him at the last second. Pearce is incensed and pie faces Willie as he continues to tell him that he needs to respect him. He tells him to get it thru his thick skull. These fans mean nothing. his Momma means nothing. Willie has heard enough and decks Pearce with one punch. Adam rolls out the ring holding his jaw in shock as the crowd cheers. Willie has the mic.)

Mack: Adam Pearce! I may be a rookie but I'm still a man. and NO ONE disrespects my Momma!

Saxton: Whoa looks like Adam Pearce has got Willie riled up now.

Oliver: This kid's insane. He's worrying about his Momma? What's she going to do when he drops him on his head like he just did to Yoshi?

Saxton: It's time for 'Inside PNW with host Don Coss.

Coss: Welcome to Inside PNW. Tonight we take a look at the self Proclaimed Honey Badger of Professional Wrestling, Darren Young. We asked him what does that mean?

D.Young: I was watching this thing on TV about Honey Badgers. It was amazing. They have voracious appetites, like myself. They are the most fearless Animal in the World, again like me. They are also tireless they just keep going, killing and eating. Just like "No Days Off" D.Young! (You can see the video here.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c81bcjyfn6U&list=LL0VyTAzp6DvKvHWkcmQy7qQ&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Coss: Darren was born and raised in the streets of New Jersey. Where he had to grow up quick.

Young: Man, I went to High School with guys tougher than anyone I've seen so far in PNW. You had to be sure you could handle yourself or become a victim. Only the strong survive.

Coss: We asked how does it feel to finally break into the UWF?

Young: Getting into the UWF wasn't my goal. Dominating it is. And I will, first PNW then the World.

Coss: The Honey Badger is focused. But can he become king of the jungle? Only time will tell. See you next time for more 'Inside PNW'.

Commercial for Portland Trailblazers

(Show returns)

Saxton: Main Event time!

Oliver: Billy Jack gets a shot at the UWF World TV Title. But to do it he needs to get by a man on a killer roll, Randy Orton.

Main Event: Randy Orton (c) vs Billy Jack Haynes - For the UWF World TV Championship

(This is Orton's first time in PNW but his reputation preceded him as the fans boo him unmercifully. Still he is the champ and on top of his game and takes the early advantage on BJH. He hits a Spinebuster the delivers the Orton Stomp. He glares at the crowd and is met with a chorus of boos. Then he locks in a Bodyscissors. Its hard for Haynes to get a good intake of air but Its not enough to make him quit. Eventually Randy releases the hold and instead goes to a Rear Chinlock. The fans are stomping in unison trying to rally BJH. He uses it and powers up to his feet and drops backwards sending Orton crashing to the mat. Haynes hits a Flying Shoulder Tackle. He covers but referee Paul Turner counts to two.

BJH whips Randy into the the turnbuckle. He follows in but gets caught with a boot. Orton quickly sends Haynes to the apron then hits the Viper DDT. Now Orton pounds the mat. Coiled, waiting to deliver the RKO. BJH stands..... Orton strikes.....

But Haynes slaps Randy in the Full Nelson! The crowd leaps to their feet. Randy is flailing away. He manages to hook the rope and both men tumble out the ring. Haynes sends Randy into the railing right in front of Raven. Raven stands staring at Haynes. Now they're face to face. Orton hits BJH from behind and he collides with Raven head to head sending both men reeling. Orton slides back in the ring. BJH is trying to clear the cobwebs and barely gets in the ring before the ten count but Orton strikes...RKO! He covers 1.. 2.. 3!)

Fink: Here is your winner...and STILL UWF World Television Champion...Randy Orton!

(Haynes is down in the corner. Raven enters the ring. He looks down at Haynes just coming to. As BJH looks up as Raven Outstretches his arms.)

Saxton: What does this mean? Has Raven set his sights on Billy Jack Haynes?

Oliver: I'm not sure but it sure looks that way.

Saxton: Regardless Randy Orton escapes with his belt. That's our show. Be here next time for more great action. For Rip Oliver, I'm Byron Saxton, good night Folks!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

PNW TV 3: The Viper Strikes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of PNW-
Jump to: