FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PNW House Show - Tacoma, WA (2/09/12)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

PNW House Show - Tacoma, WA (2/09/12) Empty
PostSubject: PNW House Show - Tacoma, WA (2/09/12)   PNW House Show - Tacoma, WA (2/09/12) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:16 pm

SOUTH END RECREATION CENTER
TACOMA, WA

Match #1: Jumpin Jeff Farmer & Ricochet vs The Usos

(This is a real crowd pleaser. Lots of High-Flying Spots. In the end Farmer is Super-Kicked out the ring and then they hit the Alley-Us on Ricochet for the win. The crowd give a standing ovation for both teams.)

Winner: The Usos

Match #2: Bryan Alvarez vs MVP

(MVP is making his PNW debut. Alvarez tries to wrestle a clean match but MVP is looking to make a statement. He is especially vicious. He has Bryan beaten early but continues to dish out punishment. He finally ends it with the Playmaker.)

Winner: MVP

Match #3: Jay Lethal vs Big John Studd w/The Embassy

(Lethal enters wearing a red Star Trek shirt. Barrister pokes fun of Jay's shirt. Then turns on the crowd. Nana grabs the mic and says when The only giant in professional wrestling came to town. The city shook like the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in 1940.

Match starts with Lethal's speed and agility thwarting Studd's offense at every turn. Lethal goes for a Flying Body Press but BJS catches him Presses him over head and slams him to the ground. Studd hits a few more big moves then locks in the Bearhug. Lethal has to submit.)

Winner: Big John Studd

Match #4: Dean Ambrose vs Willie Mack

(The fans are decidedly behind Willie here. Ambrose tries to cover his ears which only makes the crowd boo him even louder. The match is back and forth. Willie hits a powerslam on Dean. He goes for a running Senton but lands on the upraised knees of Ambrose. Ambrose snarls at the crowd and then delivers his finisher, The Midnight Special. It's an easy 3 count after that. After the match Adam Pearce comes to the ring he says something to Willie in a demonstrative tone then walks out.)

Winner: Dean Ambrose

INTERMISSION: Maria comes out and takes photos with the fans.

Match #5: Yoshi Tatsu vs HEAT (Special Challenge match)

(This is the US Debut of the masked man, HEAT. He gives a great showing catching Yoshi in a Cross Kneelock he calls the HEAT Clutch. But Tatsu escapes and later nails heat with a Diving spinning heel kick, which he calls The Tatsu-Nami. He gets the pin and the match.)

Winner: Yoshi Tatsu

(Darren Young comes to the ring in a Cincinnati Reds Ken Griffey Jr Jersey. The crowd is appalled.)

D.Young: Oh this bothers you? Don't you remember when your beloved "Junior" Left this awful place to go to Cincinnati? Admittedly another cesspool still compared to this place it was definitely an upgrade. (Loud boos) Of course he came back...to retire! I mean where am I? Tacoma? Who the hell has ever come from here? (The crowd is chanting "Underwood" and pointing at him sitting ringside.)

D.Young: Well lookee here. Blair Underwood...didn't you used to be somebody? Ahh I'm just kidding we all know you. You were on 'L.A. Law'...about 20 years ago. Anything recently? Oh yeah I saw you were in a new show recently what was that called? With aliens and stuff?

Underwood: The Event

D.Young: Of course... The Event. You know with a big star like you I need to watch that. What day is it on???...Ohhh that's right...it got CANCELLED! Great job their Blair. So I guess you have a lot of time off now. But you know who doesn't? That's right.... me! "No Days Off" D.Young. The Honey Badger of Professional Wrestling! Now get me an opponent before I drag Blair's ass in the ring.

Match #6: Darren Young vs Carlos Colon

(Carlos comes out firing from the gate. A big Back Body Drop. followed by a clothesline over the ropes. Darren has had enough and heads up the ramp. Colon chases him and beats him back towards the ring to the crowd's delight. Young rolls in to escape. As Colon follows he catches a boot square in the mush. Young is on offense now. He hits a few big moves including a Running Powerslam. Carlos tries to make a comeback but Young hits him with D.End. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Darren Young

Match #7: Roderick Strong, Rocky Romero & Adam Pearce vs Leakee, Tonga Kid & Billy Jack Haynes

(Wild 6-man tag action. Everybody involved got in signature offense. In the end Romero rolls up Haynes but he reverses it for the 3 count and the win.)

Winners: Leakee, Tonga Kid & Billy Jack Haynes

Main Event: 20 Man Battle Royal: The winner will face CM Punk and his version of the NWA belt in the next house show in Seattle.

(All 20 men who wrestled earlier are entered. The Final four sees Darren Young, Big John Studd, Leakee and Billy Jack Haynes. Young sees Leakee and Studd locked together over the ropes he and BJH work together to dump them both out. Young sucker punches BJH. He is really trying to beat him down. But he is caught in the Full Nelson. Haynes then gets him to the ropes and Full Nelson slams him over the ropes as the crowd cheers.)

Winner: Billy Jack Haynes
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

PNW House Show - Tacoma, WA (2/09/12)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of PNW-
Jump to: