FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PNW TV 2: Let Freedom Reign

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

PNW TV 2: Let Freedom Reign Empty
PostSubject: PNW TV 2: Let Freedom Reign   PNW TV 2: Let Freedom Reign EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:00 pm

The show opens with the following Video.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/t8AxgXxmgFM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PNW TV 2: Let Freedom Reign Mlk7-1

Opening Video plays

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/o9OSFfcfylQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PNW TV 2: Let Freedom Reign Pnw

Saxton: Hello everyone and Happy Martin Luther King Jr Day! Welcome to Pacific Northwest Wrestling! I'm Byron Saxton alongside The Crippler Rip Oliver and we have some great wrestling action tonight.

Oliver: No surprise, PNW is where you can see the best young athletes in the sport.

Saxton: In our Main Event Roderick Strong will go one on one with the Tonga Kid.

Oliver: Thats quite a match-up! 2 great competitors, looking forward to that.

Saxton: Well that's later on right now let snd it to Howard Finkel.

Fink: This is our opening Match.

Jumping Jeff Farmer vs Bob Bradley

(Bradley in control early but Jeff catches him with a Sunset Flip for the win.)

Winner: Jumping Jeff Farmer

Saxton: Jeff gets the win! Maria is going to get a word with him.

Oliver: She is?

Maria: Jeff you get a big win in your PNW debut. You must be pretty excited

Farmer: Yep......

Maria: .......Okaaay... Thanks

Commercial for Night of Gruges PPV

(Show returns to the ring where we see PNW owner Donald Trump & GM John Laurinaitus.)

Trump: Hello folks, we're going to get you back to the action momentarily. But I have a big announcement. Its my goal to  bring the best talent here to PNW. I have just acquired the biggest Free Agent Available. So without further Ado...Let me introduce....Paul Heyman!

(Heyman comes out to a mixed reaction.)

Trump: Welcome Paul I'm sure you will be a great GM.

JL: Wait! He's the GM? What about me?

Trump: You?....Oh...you're Fired! You take it from here Paul.

(Trump leaves followed by Laurinaitus pleading his case.)

Heyman: Well....That was awkward...Hey UWF? I'mmmm Baaaaackkk!!! You know who I am...you know what I've done. Next week I will be making some announcements on our upcoming Tag Tean tournament to crown our Tag Champs. Also...

(Then we hear World's On Fire from The Prodigy and out comes Dean Ambrose.)

Ambrose: Excuse me there pal. But it looks like we have yet another situation. I take it you're someone important?

Heyman: I'm Paul Heyman, the new General Manager.

Ambrose: Never heard of you. But I you see am the number 1 draft pick around here. The other guy said I would be competing today. I suggest if you don't want to get fired like he just did you make good on that.

Heyman: Thank you Mr Ambrose for that suggestion. You see I do know you and I will do just that.. get your ass in the ring you're wrestling next...I'll be sending out your opponent in a second.

(Heyman leaves as Ambrse is rapidly trying to loosen up.)

Dean Ambrose vs

(Out comes Carlos Colon. The Puerto Rican legend takes the fight to Ambrose. Using his experience to keep him unbalanced and frustrated as he takes a hike outside the ring and kicks the railing. Ambrose returns but its more of the same. But Dean uses a momentarily distracted ref to hit a lowblow on Carlos. He delivers the Midnight Special for the pin.)

Winner: Dean Ambrose

Oliver: Ha! Ambrose wins!

Saxton: How can you be excited with that? He cheated to win!

Oliver: The operative word being WIN

Maria: Dean Ambrose a somewhat controversial win.

Ambrose: Controversial? You, me, a bottle of tequila,a hot water bottle and Cayenne peppers and I'll show you a controversy. Here this was just a win by the franchise player of PNW. If Dean Ambrose isn't on your wrestling show your wrestling show sucks. Call me.

Maria: ummm no

Commercial plays Road To Wrestlemania II PPV

(show returns to ringside.)

Saxton: During the break we noticed someone special in the crowd. Lets send it to Maria.

Maria: Thank you Byron. I see here we have none other than former World champion, Raven. What are you doing here in the audience?

Raven: ........

Maria: Raven?

Raven: ........

Maia: Doesn't look like he's in the talking mood right now.

Saxton: Thank you Maria. Rip you have any idea what Raven is doing here?

Oliver: None. But I'm sure its bad news for someone.

The Ding Dongs vs The Usos

(The Usos do thier Tribal Dance upon entering the arena, then they hit the ring. Not much in the way of competition here as the Usos roll. They hit the Aleey-Us. Then a Top Rope Splash from Jey for the win.)

Winners: The Usos

Saxton: Maria is in the ring with the winners.

Maria: Jey & Jimmy congratulations on the win.

Jimmy: Thank you, Maria. The Usos are happy to be here in PNW.

Jey: Absolutely Bro. Yo know we may be young but we've been around this business our whole lives. Our goal is to rise to the top. So Paul Heyman whatever your plans for the tag team titles make sure The Usos are involved!

Maria: Thanks guys.

Commercial plays hyping upcoming house shows in Tacoma and Seattle

(Show returns to the ring.)

Bryan Alvarez vs Darren Young

Alvarez is blitzed by an angry D. Young. who hits a few suplexes then finishes him with a Fireman's Carry Double Knee Gutbuster.

Winner: Darren Young

Saxton: Wow! That was some debut!

Oliver: He calls that D. End! Fitting really.

Saxton: Maria is in the ring with him now. Maria?

Maria: I'm here with the winner Darren Young. Impressive debut!

D.Young: I had a dream. That one day I would climb that mountain top and get to the promised land that was the UWF. I had a dream that everyone would see that I was the most talented man in this business. We hold this truth to be self evident. I had a dream that every fan of PNW would stand in one voice and proclaim...Here at last..here at last....GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! D.YOUNG IS HERE AT LAST! Thank you.

(Young leaves to a chorus of boos.)

Saxton: It's time for 'Inside PNW with host Don Coss.

Coss: Welcome to Inside PNW. Tonight we take a look at The Embassy and its leader Prince Nana. We asked the "Prince" Just who is apart of the Embassy.

Nana: Who is in the Embassy? Whoever I want. But right now It's my Princess Mia, The sexiest woman in the world. My assistant Ernesto Osirius. He used to be a pathetic homeless bum until I came along put clothes n his back and gave his life a purpose. The chance to serve the Embassy. Then Barrister R.D. Evans. He is the official spkesperson for the Embassy. Usually it would be he that you wpuld be speaking to. But I have him on other business. And finally the crown Jewel, Big John Studd. The true Giant of Professional wrestling and soon to be UWF World Champion.

Coss: Prince Nana comes from a wealthy family overseas. That wealth has helped him here in the UWF so far.

Nana: My father is a King in Ghana, West Africa. I have lived in palacial surroundings my whole life. I see no reason that should stop because I am in this stinking country. I came here to make my mark and show the dominence of the superior mind like my father and myself.

Coss: Then we asked his goals here in PNW?

Nana: To have it all. Nothing less is satisfactory for royalty. Thanks to Baraka Alabama there is a lot of money to get here in America. John Studd will help me achieve that.

Coss: Seems like the loftiest heights is where the Embassy is reaching. We wait to see if they will achieve it. See you next time for more 'Inside PNW'.

Commercial for State Farm featuring Clay Matthews plays.

(Show returns with a video)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9bshFRqMc24" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saxton: It's time for our Main Event, Rip.

Oliver: The Tonga Kid ids facing one of my personal favs, Roderick Strong. I'm looking forward to seeing if he can win the IWS Junior Heavyweight tournament coming up soon.

The Tonga Kid vs Roderick Strong

(Its all Tonga early on as he hits chops and headbutts. He goes for a 2nd rope dropkick but misses. strong takes over, hitting a series of Backbreakers then locks in the Strong Hold on Tonga. Tonga is able to get to the ropes for the break. Strong continues to stomp on Kid's back. strong goes for another big move but Tonga reverses it and hits a Tornado DDT. He picks up Roddy and Suplexes him in the center of the ring. he climbs up for his patented splash. Once there from nowhere he is pushed off the turnbuckle and he crashes in the ring.

It's Rocky Romero! He is in now and he and Strong are beating down on Tonga kid. Then frm ut the back races....Leakee! leakee hits the ring and clotheslines romero then hits a Flying forearm on strong sending both me scurrying!

Winner by DQ: The Tonga Kid

Saxton: Mayhem ensues here in our Main Event, Rip!

Oliver: Why is Leakee out here? He has no business getting involved!

Saxton: And Romero does? Well thats all the time we have tonight but tune in next time as we will have here in person the UWF World TV champion, Randy Orton in action. For Rip Oliver, I'm Byron Saxton, good night Folks!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

PNW TV 2: Let Freedom Reign
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of PNW-
Jump to: