FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA Xodus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA Xodus Empty
PostSubject: XWA Xodus   XWA Xodus EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 6:55 am

XWA Xodus Xodus-Logo-3

Show opens in an empty XWA Arena there is a chair sitting in the ring. In that chair is Adam Cole holding a Championship belt.

XWA Xodus Tumblr_of49js2ZcK1uqxtiro1_400

Cole: Don't adjust your TV sets, and no you didn't miss a show somewhere. I am not the UWF World Heavyweight Champion, not anymore. This here is a very well made replica. You see the UWF gives these to us when we are defeated. Kind of like a trophy to remind us of past glories. Heh... Glory.... Inside joke, sorry...

As I was saying... it's a replica and while its really nice looking it really has no significance. But it's supposed to represent your accomplishment of winning the actual Championship. You see when you won a World title it meant something. It came from hard work and putting in the effort. In your matches, in your promos and it was about the chase. Man that's what made it worthwhile. Chasing that title and working your ass off to show you deserved it.

Funny how things change. I mean everything changes I guess. We have an empty arena because of a Pandemic. We have racial & economic divide like never before in my lifetime. So it shouldn't be strange how things changed here. You see nowadays. It doesn't matter how hard you work to get to the top. There is no Chase after the title. Now its just a bunch of guys in a board room voting based on their personal friendships or their personal grudges. It became a game and XWA was just as guilty because if you don't play the game then you can't win right?

Wrong... There is another way. Don't play the game anymore. Kenny Rogers said know when to fold em. Know when to walk away. Know when to run. Well XWA isn't running but they have gotten up out of their seat and are walking away. On behalf of XWA. We want to say thank you to the UWF. We ran 100 TV shows and countless specials. But don't mourn for us. XWA didn't die. We will live on in your memory and I'm sure there will be a place where we rise once more. A place where things go back to the way they were meant to be. Where we can be a part of an Alliance. One on an international level where we remember the spirit of this business. But until then... godspeed.

(Adam rises from the chair. He leaves the replica belt lying on the mat, then walks out the ring. Seconds later the lights turn out.)

XWA Xodus Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQlUUIQ6KYqmyTw7vpwLBhSwXsT20M5velx0g&usqp=CAU

Last edited by Supes on Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Johnny Rose

XWA Xodus Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA Xodus   XWA Xodus EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 7:11 am

Damn this was good and it echoed exactly what I think most of us felt .
Back to top Go down

XWA Xodus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: