FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 100 (3 Hour Special)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 100 (3 Hour Special) Empty
PostSubject: XWA 100 (3 Hour Special)   XWA 100 (3 Hour Special) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 5:32 am

XWA 100 (3 Hour Special) 0af1012acfc8b7b1824361d190c66e8627faf591_hq

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 100 (3 Hour Special) Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 100 (3 Hour Special) Du_Burns_Arena_01

XWA RECAP

• La Sombra brutally attacked Richie Steamboat after losing a match to him clean.

• We learned the history of the relationship between Will Ospreay & Bea Priestley. She has vowed revenge.

• Tony Nese attacked Caleb Conley after they lost yet another match in XWA.

• Dixie Carter told King Fale he would be defending the XWA Championship against someone who wrestled on the 1st XWA TV on TNT.

• Io Shirai retained the Femme Fatale Title over Syuri but after was beatdown by Kanagawa Krush as Asuka was in Japan at the time.

• The Ascension challenged the now former World 6-Man Champions, Empire of Sickness to a Barbed Wire Ladder Match. But the Empire lost the titles and then went their separate ways.

• The iiConics finally get their revenge on the Canadian Ninjas, taking the World Women's Tag Team Championship from them at UNREST.

• After John Cena interrupted a #1 Contenders Match between AJ Styles & Adam Cole. He was booked to face them in a Triple Threat Match.

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Don't Start Now by Dua Lipa. The song plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Special guest.... Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 100 (3 Hour Special) Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 100 (3 Hour Special) A5bf7323c1245ff6156e6bd10466f346

Saxton: Hello everyone, welcome to XWA 100! A celebration of 100 episodes of XWA TV on TNT. And a special return by none other than my old time co-announcer, Tammy "Sunny" Sytch!

Sytch: Who are you calling old? I thought XWA 100 was for you turning 100! But I will say it's nice to be back here in the XWA Arena for such a big show.

Saxton: Big Show doesn't do it justice the card is out of this world but we must let the fans know the Barbed Wire Ladder Match has been cancelled as the Empire of Sickness are no more. And to be honest no one else is sick enough to fight such a match.

Sytch: That is a shame but we do have a bunch of title matches.

Saxton: We sure do! Jon Moxley is here to defend his Intercontinental Championship against Okada. The World Women's Tag Champs are here to defend against the Owens Twins. King Fale will defend the XWA Championship against an XWA Original. We will be seeing faces from the past tonight. This is as exciting as it gets. Now let's send it to another face from the past. Kate Upton!

XWA 100 (3 Hour Special) A2e9687b647b391349cdd6378073ffdc

Kate: This is our opening bout!  It has a 20 Minute Time Limit. It is scheduled for 1 fall!

(Crowd repeats "One Fall!")

Hikuleo
Isle of Tonga

vs

Kevin Steen
Former UWF World Heavyweight Champion
Former XWA Champion
Canada

(Kevin Steen has been waiting for this. The bell rigs and Hikuleo doesn't know what hit him. Steen is even more savage than usual. He removes a turnbuckle pad then rifles Hikuleo into it. The big Tongan is hurting. Steen goes for the Sharpshooter but Hikuleo pushes him off and Steen hits the exposed turnbuckle. Hikuleo rolls him up! 1.. 2.. No! Hikuleo delivers a Powerslam for another two count. But Steen comes back he gives him a Pop-Up Powerbomb that could have ended it but instead finishes him with the Package Piledriver.)

Winner: Kevin Steen

XWA 100 (3 Hour Special) 450?cb=20200202001650

Saxton: The former XWA Champion gets a measure of revenge but he has his sights now solely on King Fale.

Sytch: Who the hell is King Fale?

Saxton: Ahh... He used to be Bad Luck Fale

Sytch: He thinks he had Bad Luck... I return for one night and you're still here...

XWA 100 (3 Hour Special) Xwa10

Hana Kimura
Japan

vs

Manami Toyota
Japan

(Hana spoke on Instagram how this is a dream come true to face such a legend from Japan. Hana was not her usual cocky self in that post and tonight again looks very respectful to her idol. They shake hands. And the match begins. Kimura may be suffering from jitters early as Manami is controlling the pace. While a veteran she is still very much at the top of her game. Toyota goes for a Japanese Ocean Suplex but Hana counters into a Reverse Frankensteiner. She goes up top... Missile Dropkick!She then gets in the Kimura Lock but Toyota makes the ropes. The match continues but it's much more even with both women hitting big moves.  Toyota hits a Japanese Ocean Queen Bee Bomb (Cut-throat scoop Brainbuster) that Kimura kicks out which surprises everyone. Toyota goes to put her away with a Japanese Ocean Suplex (Double hammerlock bridging German Suplex) but Hana slips free and locks in the Kimura Lock again. This time Manami is too far from the ropes. She tries valiantly but finally taps out.)

Winner: Hana Kimura

XWA 100 (3 Hour Special) Hana-Kimura-615x517

(Hana again appears out of character as she kneels with her eyes watering. Manami nods her approval and raises Hana's hand and gives her a hug as the fans cheer.)

Saxton: What a victory for an emotional Hana Kimura.

Sytch: I would cry too if I had to beat up an old woman..

Saxton: I so have not missed you....

(We return with guest interviewer Amy Rose and the Shirai sisters.)

XWA 100 (3 Hour Special) DudLa0iW0AI_Qu8

Rose: Nice to be back here in XWA tonight. Here I am with Io & Mio, The Shirai Sisters. Io recently you successfully retained your title against Syuri but was then attacked by Kanagawa Krush. Gedo kept your sister away and your partner was in Japan.

Io: Yes Asuka had to go back to Japan and renew her Visa and then she stayed to defend her RSW Championship. Leaving me and my sister 2 against 3.

Mio: If that no good Gedo would have kept out the way I could have stopped the attack. Putting your hands on a woman? Ohh I will remember this!

Rose: It was a brutal beating are you okay?

Io: I am pretty sore but okay. I will be okay for the Great American Bash that is for sure. But next show Asuka says she will return and we will face Kanagawa Krush one last time. This time it will be a street fight. If we win we get 5 minutes with Gedo.

Rose: That is huge news! I hope Gedo gets what's coming to him.

Mio: Oh we definitely have a a score to settle. The Shirai Sisters don't get mad... we get even. And we will get revenge next show.

Saxton: Up next is the XWA Tag Team Title Match.

Sytch: I can't believe they still let these two 14 year olds wrestle here.

Saxton: They're at least twice that age!

Sytch: And you're at least twice as annoying as the last time I was here.

Guerrillas of Destiny
XWA Tag Team Champions

vs

The Young Bucks
Former UWF World 6-Man Tag Team Champions
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

(The Bucks came to fight tonight. Staying away from the comedy spots and focusing on the titles on the line. They hit a few signature double team spots while the G.O.D. hit the Elevated Aided Neckbreaker on Matt. Later Matt catches Tanga Loa with a Superkick. While Tama Tanga hits the Jumping Stunner on Nick. Things go back and forth but then the challengers have Tama set up for the Meltzer Driver. but the lights dim and at the top of the ramp we see flames shoot up and standing there is The Fallen Angel. The momentary distraction causes Tanga Loa to get on the apron and toss Nick into the steel railing. Then the Guerrillas hit Matt with Guerrilla Warfare and get the pin fall.)

Winners & Still Champions: Guerrillas of Destiny

XWA 100 (3 Hour Special) A4bd9-15383649629901-500

(The G.O.D. celebrate and take off as Father Daniels laughs. The Bucks are back in the ring looking out at him when Konnor & Viktor attack from behind. They beat down the tired Bucks. They gives Matt The Fall of Man. Then they pull out a ladder from under the ring. It has barbed wired woven in to it. They lay it on the mat and then Powerbomb Nick Jackson on top of it. He writhes in pain as you see blood trickling down his back.)

TFA: So they took away our blood sacrifice tonight... or so they thought... We haven't forgotten our young friends and they did us the favor of helping us show respect to HIM. We are the Ascension and no matter what... We will continue.... to RISE!

Sytch: What in the Blue Hell???

Saxton: I don't think their Hell is blue, Tammy.

Bayless: Unlike your balls...

Saxton: *Ahem*....Still to come tonight, John Cena, AJ Styles & "Magnum" Adam Cole for the World Heavyweight Championship. Stay with us.

XWA Classic Battle Royale
Entrants
Big Cass
Enzo Amore
Brent Albright
The Sandman
Silas Young
Apollo Crews
Hideo Itami
Juice Robinson
Matt Morgan
Corey Graves

Fans enjoy seeing these stars from the early days of XWA. Enzo & Cass work together but It's Cass doing most of the work as Enzo just cheers. Cass then grabs Enzo and throws him out. Matt Morgan Clotheslines everyone then Presses Juice overhead but Sandman cracks him with the Singapore Cane in the back. He drops Juice and is taken over by an Apollo Crews Flying Tackle. Graves & Silas Young are fighting in the corner. Itami hits Cass with the Busaiku Knee. Then he and Albright throw him over. Sandman is eliminated by Corey Graves but then Graves is Dropkicked from behind by Juice taking him over. Silas & Albright come face to face. One of the biggest feuds of the early days of XWA comes to a head once more as they begin trading punches. Itami hits Juice with the GTS then he dumps him over but is met with an Apollo Crews Lariat. Young and Albright are still trading punches. They pause mid punch then both blast Crews with punches. They hit a double Back Suplex. Then they team up to eliminate Crews. Now that everyone is out they gfo back to war. They are fighting tooth and nail. Silas misses a Moonsault and Brent Albright sends Silas over the ropes.

But only one foot of Young hit the floor he hops over and rolls back in and grabs an unsuspecting Albright from behind and sends him over and out.

Winner: Silas Young

XWA 100 (3 Hour Special) Nf51eCft_400x400

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter. She is there with Richie Steamboat.)

Dixie Carter: Ahm sorry, Richie. Ah know you wanted on this show but after having ta cancel the Ascension Match I couldn't book you until ah was sure y'all was medically cleared.

Steamboat: I understand Dixie. But I want that sonnuva B*tch, Sombra at the Bash.

Carter: That ah can do. Ah really don't know why he snapped like that but Ah am tired of seeing you injured. Ah think it's time you get some justice. And Ah'll tell you what. You beat La Sombra at the Bash and you will get the winner of Aries & Ospreay first.

Steamboat: That's what I was hoping to hear. Thank you Dixie, I'm going to go enjoy the rest of this show.

(Richie takes his leave.)

Carter: What a nice young man. I hope he gets it done. He got more bad luck than finding deep fried Dog Poo in your basket of Hushpuppies.

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 100 (3 Hour Special) Auwnvch9zod11

Olivia: Welcome to Inside XWA, I'm Back for one night. I am so happy to be a part of this show. I treasured my time here in XWA. Now to the news and it's really just one item but a big one. Owner Snoop Dogg has answered the rumors. XWA Will be crowning a new Championship. It will be called the Limitless Championship. And it will serve as the #2 Title behind the XWA Championship. Making that Champion always the number 1 contender to that title and the owner can schedule a match for the XWA Title whenever they want  but they must give the Champion at least 48 hours notice. And if they lose they lose the chance for Challenging again for 3 months. Here are the entrants for this single Elimination Tournament. Beginning next Show.

Kazuchika Okada
Kenny Omega
Rich Swann
Hiroshi Tanahashi
Karl Anderson
El Hijo Del Fantasma
Kevin Steen
Muhammad Hassan
Zach Sabre Jr
Moose
Willie Mack
The Fallen Angel
Jay White
Doc Gallows

Olivia: There are still 2 names left to be added next week. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good Night. I love you guys!

Saxton: Since winning the World Tag Team Titles things have been quiet for the iiConics. Tonight they face the Owens Twins for those titles.

Sytch: What a gift to these two Wannabe Doublemint Twins.

Saxton: Well since you've been gone they have done quite well.

Sytch: Really? If that were true I would know who they were.

The iiConics
UWF World Women's Tag Team Champions
Australia

vs

The Owens Twins
Belfast, Northern Ireland

(Considering how green the girls from Ireland are they give quite the showing. They hit a Dropkick German Suplex Combination on Peyton for two. Leah hits a 2nd Rope Powerslam on Billie Kay. She covers but Royce breaks it up. But soon the Champs regain form They take over and put Kasey Owens away with Sick Knee From Sydney.)

Winners: The iiConics

XWA 100 (3 Hour Special) P4812y01jjr21

(The iiConics celebration doesn't last long as they are attacked by the Canadian Ninjas! They give Kay Funky Cold Medina. Then give Peyton the Northern Lights-Out.)

(We return from break to the ring where we get the premier of Piper's Place with Teal Pper.)

XWA 100 (3 Hour Special) TealPiper2-855x1024

Piper: Hello everyone! Welcome to Piper's Place. I am Teal Piper and for my first episode I want to bring out Caleb Konley. Caleb welcome to the show. Now I know you want to address the issue of your PED usage.

Konley: What? No..  I don't use PED's.

Piper: Okay whatever you call them. Enhancers, Steroids or whatever name. Tony Nese told us that you use them.

Konley:  Nese said that?! That's not true at all! That piece of crap attacked me because he's a glory hound. And at the Bash I got a match with him.

Piper: Will you be using Performance Enhancers for that match?

Konley: I already told you! I don't use PEDs!!!!

Piper: Whoa there... Calm down,,,, Roid rage much? Is the back acne bad?

Konley: I am done with you! Tony Nese at the Great American Bash you are going find out what happens when you cross me. I am going to beat your ass!

Piper: ...By sticking a needle in yours.... Thank you Caleb.

Jon Moxley
UWF Intercontinental Champion
Cincinatti, OH

vs

Kazuchika Okada
Former UWF World Television Champion
Former 2x XWA Champion
Japan

(Okada has the backing of the crowd tonight as this is Moxley's first defense in XWA. They have a strong match early but Okada works better in a classic style. So Mox turns it into a fight. They wind up out on the floor where Jon whips Okada into the steel railing then drops him throat first across that same railing. He looks to suplex him on the floor but Okada blocks rhe attempt and Suplexes the Champ instead. Okada rolls in the ring to stop the count then goes to the apron and hits a Rolling Senton as Moxley was getting to his feet.

Back in the ring Moxley is working a side headlock. Okada shoves him to the ropes and they collide with shoulder Blocks that both men absorb. Okada hits the ropes again. Moxley drops down then pops up and catches the bounding Okada with a Dropkick. He gives him a Standing Release Suplex. Then looks for Dirty Deeds but Okada hits a Short-Arm Clothesline. He retains wrist Control and goes for the Rainmaker but Moxley ducks it and hits Moxicity (Spinning Side Slam). He follows with a Twisting Snap Elbow Drop. He covers 1.. 2.. No! Okada is dazed as Moxley looks for a Pendulum Lariat but he is met with the Million Dollar Dropkick. Heavy Rain by Okada as he goes up.... Flying Elbow connects as he does his pose!

Rainmaker coming up. He has him... Jumping Knee counter by Moxley! Okada is stunned... Dirty Deeds! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner & Still Champion: Jon Moxley

XWA 100 (3 Hour Special) Jon-Moxley

(The fans give a great ovation on a hard fought battle. Then running into the ring...

Spoiler:

MIL MUERTES!!!!! He hits Moxley with the Reaper's Trident! Then he gives him Straight to Hell. We see Stephen Amell at ringside he hands Mil the Barbed Wire bat and is grinding it into the forehead of the Intercontinental Champion. He is bleeding bad as now Okada returns to the ring with a chair he slams it across Mil's back. Mil takes a wild swing with the bat at Okada. Now Security have run into the ring. It's mayhem. Amell has a mic.)

XWA 100 (3 Hour Special) 8612029623_b83b27ea1d_b

Amell: Moxley.... at the Great Mexican/American Bash. Mil Muertes ends this once and for all. He challenges you to a final match.... and it will be Grave Consequences!

Saxton: Tammy this show has lived up to expectations already and we still have 4 big matches to go!

Sytch: I was looking forward to this next one. I have been hearing a lot about this new team.

Saxton: They are different that's for sure but this is their first time on XWA TV. If you can believe it.

Sytch: I can't believe you still live at home but anything's possible I guess.

Law & Order (Otunga & Bossman)
Scales of Justice

vs

The Usos
Former XWA Tag Team Champions
San Francisco, CA

Otunga & Bossman attack before the bell and they are all over the Brother team. Otunga sends Jey into the buckle and Bossman hits a corner Splash. Then they do the same to Jimmy in the far corner. They continue to beat on them for a bit before the Usos rally. Superkick by Jimmy to David. Then they Double Suplex Bossman. A pair of Coco Butts by the former Champs. Jey covers Bossman for two. The match settles into a more standard match for a bit before Otunga hits a Piledriver on Jimmy he goes to the 2nd rope for a Diving Leg drop and misses. Tag is made and they give Otunga the Alley-Us! They cover 1.. 2..

Bossman hits Jey in the back with the nightstick! The referee has to to call for the bell. Bossman is acting surprised. The Usos roll out the ring.

Winners By DQ: The Usos

XWA 100 (3 Hour Special) 960

Saxton: The Usos get the win. Not the one they wanted as the Bossman resorted to a weapon.

Sytch: Well That's not fair. The Usos did a 2 on 1 attack. Bossman was just upholding justice!

Saxton: Nonsense. You sound like you belong in the ring with them.

Sytch: I'd like to throw you in the ring with them.

Saxton: Tammy, have you been keeping up with the situation between Will Ospreay & Bea Priestley?

Sytch: I have and it's a bit of a sorted deal. But I will say this to Bea. Move on. No man should define you or your life choices.

Saxton: That is a very sound and compassionate statement from you.

Sytch: Besides... Priscilla is way hotter than her, anyway.

Saxton: And we're back.

Will Ospreay & Priscilla Kelly
England & Douglasville, GA

vs

Ausin Aries & Bea Priestley
Milwaukee, WI & England

(A lot of emotion in this one. Priscilla is not an active wrestler and wants as little ring time as possible so Will starts it off with Aries. They have a great opening sequence with each man countering hold and move after move. Then Will hits Aries with a Marufuji Hook Kick. He goes for a Release German but Aries lands on his feet he does the same to Ospreay and he lands on his feet then nails Austin with Silent Whisper. Ospreay takes over now. He is driving his knee into the neck of Aries in the corner.  He backs away and charges at him but Aries counters with a Pendulum Kick. Then hits a Springboard Clothesline. Fallaway Slam by A-Double. He covers 1.. 2..

Priscilla breaks it up! She wants to run back to the corner but the referee rules that since she entered now she is tagged in and in comes Bea with a smile on her face. She tears into Priscilla who is trying to get away. Bea gives her a Gutbuster. Then covers for two. She has her in a Chinlock while she trash talks Ospreay on the apron. She sends Priscilla into the corner then talks more trash to will before charging the corner. Kelly gets her boot up! She goes up... Osteoporosis (Slingblade from the Second Turnbuckle)! 1.. 2.. No! Kelly tags in Ospreay who is not allowed to lay a hand on Bea but he grabs her by the hair. She slaps him across the face. He rears back to possibly strike her but Aries has the arm spins him around and executes a Rolling Fireman's Carry Slam. He nails a Powerdrive Elbow. 1.. 2.. No!

He is about to hit the Brainbuster when he decides to send him into his own corner an inadverntly tags Priscilla. In comes Bea as the referee tells Priscilla she must enter. Priscilla gets fired up and they go right for one another. They are both clawing away and Kelly rakes Priestley's eyes. She rams her head into the buckle then with Bea in a seated position Priscilla does a Bronco Buster. She gets up with her hands held high in victory. Bea is up as Will is trying to warn her.... Regal-Plex! Bea hits the ropes... Flawless Victory! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners: Austin Aries & Will Ospreay

XWA 100 (3 Hour Special) 7151

Saxton: Up next, King Fale defends the XWA Championship against someone who wrestled on the first XWA TV on TNT. Any guesses, Tammy?

Sytch: I'm not that old! Was I even born at that time?

Saxton: Sometimes I wonder if you were born at all....

King Fale
XWA Champion
Former XWA Tag Team Champion

vs

XWA Original

(The crowd is buzzing. Who will it be.....

Spoiler:

Tommy Dreamer has returned to the XWA Arena!!!!!! The place is going crazy. Fale is as surprised as anyone. The crowd is singing Man in the Box as Dreamer hits the ring. Fale charges but Dreamer drop toe holds him into the bottom turnbuckle. The bell rings. Tommy puts Fale in the Tree of Woe. Basement Dropkick! Fale is dazed as he staggers to his feet. Tommy goes to Slam he big man but he can't get him up... He brings down a big forearm to Dreamer's back. He scoop Slams him. Fale is dazed he starts to climb the ropes. for a Splash. but Tommy is up. He has him and Slams him from the top to the mat.

Out to to the ring come the Guerrillas of Destiny to save Fale... But from behind is Kevin Steen!!! He has a chair and blasts both Tama & Tanga. Dreamer has Fale... DDT! 1.. 2.. 3!!!!!!  

Winner & NEEEWWWW XWA Champion: Tommy Dreamer

XWA 100 (3 Hour Special) Latest?cb=20090609195703

Saxton: He's finally done it. He wrestled in the very first match of the new XWA and was in the finals for the first ever XWA Championship. He challenged for this title at least a half dozen times over the years and tonight he lives his dream. And to think it was his once best friend turned most hated enemy, Kevin Steen that helped make it happen.

Sytch: I hate to admit this. And I do have issues with Fale not being allowed to prepare for a challenger, but this was quite a moment.

Saxton: And to think... We still have the Main Event... and that is coming next!

(We head to the back where we see our old friend Cameron.)

XWA 100 (3 Hour Special) Latest?cb=20120925115542

Cameron: What's good everyone?! It's me back here in the XWA Arena. I want to bring out Aliyah. Of course not the "Real" Aliyah, She passed away. I still listen to her music. Now girl, you have been a bit more active as of late. Are you ready to start making a run at the Femme Fatale Championship?

Aliyah: First of all Zip it. You USED to be somebody but you aint anymore. And furthermore I AM the REAL DEAL. Look at me, I got it all, Style, class, beauty & of course brains. Whether it be in the ring, the back or out shopping on Rodeo Drive, everyone is jealous. Be it for my fashion or because your fat man is drooling at me. So listen up. Get ready to see more of me as I head towards the top.

Cameron: You got a lot of lip for someone I haven't seen win a match on this show. I USED to be someone? No, you dint... Girl-Bye.

Saxton: This is the match everyone has been waiting for. The Ultimate Male, The World Champion, John Cena defends against Adam Cole & AJ Styles in a Triple Threat.

Sytch: Going on record. We're about to see a new Champion.

Saxton: With no further ado.... Kate....

XWA 100 (3 Hour Special) Tenor

Kate: This is our Main Event! Scheduled for 1 Fall.... and it is for the UWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

John Cena
UWF World Heavyweight Champion
Boston, MA

vs

AJ Styles
Former UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champion
Former UWF World Television Champion
Gainesville, GA

vs

"Magnum" Adam Cole
Former World Heavyweight Champion
Former World Junior Heavyweight Champion
Former XWA Champion
San Francisco, CA

(Three men enter the ring and there is hatred flowing through them all. The fans are solidly behind Adam Cole tonight. As they scream "Bay Bay" when he is introduced. The match begins and all three lock up in a stalemate. Then they begin laying chops on one another in a round robin fashion. All 3 of their chests are turning red but one of them will back down. Finally though Cena's had enough and double clotheslines both of them. Cena hits Styles with a Uranage into a Backbreaker. Then he gives Cole the Legdrop Bulldog. He covers but AJ breaks it up.

Cena then pounds AJ with hard right hands. He delivers a Spinebuster. Then the 5 Knuckle Shuffle. He lifts Styles up for the Boston Massacre but he eats a Corona Kick from Cole. Then Cole-lateral he covers for two. Cena rolls to the outside Styles goes out there as well as Magnum. They stare at one another as Cena is down to a knee inbetween them. They both grab Cena by the head and ram him into the ring post! Cena is down and now Cole and Styles slowly return to the ring. Never taking an eye off each other. Then they just go ballistic firing haymakers at each other. We see down on the floor Cena was busted open badly.

AJ hits he Styles Blitz on Cole. He looks for Bloody Sunday but Adam gets free and nails a Superkick. He gets him in the Florida Keys. 1.. 2.. No! Adam pulls down the knee pad as he looks for Magnum Force but AJ leaps to his feet and nails the Pele Kick. Cole is stunned as Styles dashes to the ropes... Phenomenal! 1.. 2.. No! Cena is now trying to crawl back in the ring. Styles nails a Baseball Slide to the bloody face of Cena knocking him back to the floor but that gives Cole an opening. Cole Day in Hell. He doesn't cover he goes for an Ushigoroshi, but AJ Counters. He hits an elbow to the jaw then gives AJ an Ushigoroshi instead! He signals for the Styles Clash, but he can't get Cole up. He He instead delivers Hollow Point (Gonzo Bomb). He goes to the apron for the Phenomenal Forearm. Cena grabs his leg. Styles kicks him in the head twice to get him away then goes for it but Cole hits a Mid-Air Stunner! He signals for Magnum Force as Cena gets on the apron. Cole hits the ropes but instead nails Cena hits a Corona Kick. Now Cole raises his arms he goes for Magnum Force again... but AJ ducks the blow. Discus Clothesline from AJ. He has him... Styles Clash!!!! 1.. 2..

Broken up by Cena!!! Cena is laying big right hands but Styles lands a boot... Bloody Sunday!!! Styles now climbs the ropes but Cena gets up somehow,. Dripping in blood. He goes up the ropes and has AJ.. He gets him on his Shoulders.... Super Boston Massacre on top of Adam Cole!!!   All three men are down and out... The referee Paul Turner begins the count. Cena is the first to move he goes over and covers AJ. 1.. 2.. No! He then covers Cole. 1.. 2.. NO! Cena puts them both in the corner then he lifts both of them on his shoulders as he is looking to give a Double Boston Massacre. but he has lost a lot of blood. He has them up but he struggles and can't hold them up. They both Superkick Cena. AJ goes for another Pele Kick but Cole was ready. He blocks it then hits the ropes.... Magnum Force to AJ! He is out. He grabs Cena in the Florida Keys. But in a last bit of desperation, Styles hits Adam with a low blow! Cena is free and gives Cole the Boston Massacre 1.. 2.. 3!!!

Winner & Still Champion: John Cena

XWA 100 (3 Hour Special) Maxresdefault

Saxton: How the hell did he do it?

Sytch: He is the World Champion, but let's be honest. The hatred of Styles and Cole got in the way.

Saxton: The Ultimate Male leaves here with that belt and the war between Cole & Styles is far from over.

Sytch: What an incredible ending to a magical show. I want to say thank you to Snoop for bringing me back tonight. And if I may... When XWA gets to 200 shows. If you're still here?

Saxton: Yes, Tammy?

Sytch: Don't call me...

Saxton: Deal. Congratulations not just to XWA but you fans who have supported us throughout. For The Sunny one, Tammy Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton, Good Night.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 100 (3 Hour Special)
Page 1 of 1