FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 99

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 99 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 99   XWA 99 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 5:28 am

XWA 99 0af1012acfc8b7b1824361d190c66e8627faf591_hq

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 99 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 99 Du_Burns_Arena_01

XWA RECAP

• La Sombra's losing streak continued against Richie Steamboat. Afterwards he brutally attacked Richie.

• Will Ospreay retained against Austin Aries but after there was a pull apart brawl with Aries & Preistley with Will & Priscilla. Later Bea Priestley publicly divulged her past with Will.

• Tony Nese attacked Caleb Conley after they lost yet another match in XWA.

• Bad Luck Fale defeated Kevin Steen to become the new XWA Champion.

• Io Shirai retained the Femme Fatale Title over Syuri but after was beatdown by Kanagawa Krush.

• The Ascension challenged the now former World 6-Man Champions, Empire of Sickness to a Barbed Wire Ladder Match.

• The iiConics finally get their revenge on the Canadian Ninjas, taking the World Women's Tag Team Championship from them at UNREST.

• GM Dixie Carter booked a match between Cole & Styles with a 90 Minute Time limit for XWA TV.

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Don't Start Now by Dua Lipa. The song plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton, Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso.)

XWA 99 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 99 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR0IiA9G3U08Rg2jyphpytNCIajNNu4aoA6AXRjl2eiKjhWvhKDXWA 99 CHARLY-CARUSO-Autograph-Signed-8x10-Photo-23-WWE

Saxton: Hello everyone, welcome to XWA TV. I'm Byron Saxton and as always I am here with Charly Caruso & Beck Bayless and ladies this is a first. "Magnum" Adam Cole & AJ Styles will face off and the time Limit is the entire show!

Caruso: Introductions have been made and everyone is banned from ringside.

Bayless: No point in talking about anyone else. Jojo is making the introductions.

Saxton: Here we go!.

XWA 99 008_JOJO_HAIR_09052016sb_0013--160eb503641c7f3a8d218f4ce74144da

JoJo: This is our opening bout!  It has a 90 Minute Time Limit. It is scheduled for 1 fall!

(Crowd repeats "One Fall!")

AJ Styles
Former UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champion
Former UWF World Television Champion
Gainesville, Georgia

vs

"Magnum" Adam Cole
Former UWF World Heavyweight Champion
Former UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champion
Former XWA Champion
Panama City, FL

(These two men hate one another but there is so much on the line here that they try to keep a cool head early. They work a match going hold for hold. Styles works a side headlock on Cole. Cole eventually suplexes out from it. He works a Horizontal Hammerlock on AJ. He is able to switch free into a headscissors . Adam frees himself from that and goes for a Crossface. Styles gets to the ropes.

They lock up again with AJ landing a few European Uppercuts. Cole fires back with chops. They lock up again and are in the ropes. Neither man will release and they tumble to the floor. There they are now opening up trading elbows. Cole looks to whip Styles into the barrier but he's reversed instead. Styles charges but is backdropped into the 2nd row. Magnum is looking to walk off the blow to the steel but AJ nails a Phenomenal Forearm from the steel railing to the floor. The crowd is loving the action.)

Saxton: We have to take a commercial Break if the match ends in that time we will show you what happens.

Bayless: Commercials??? Are you kidding me?

Caruso: They got to pay for all your make-up somehow.

Bayless: Yeah and all your Fried Chicken.

XWA 99 Xwa10

(Show returns to the match, still going on.)

(Cole has AJ in an Abdominal Stretch. Referee Paul Turner is asking but Styles isn't quitting.  After a bit he is able to slip off Cole's leg and then hip lock hin over to release the hold. Clothesline by AJ. He then hits Time to Reload (Vertical Suplex lifted and dropped into a Neckbreaker Slam). He covers for two. Styles goes for Phenomenal but Adam had it scouted he turns and counters with a Lungblower. Then he gives him Cole Day in Hell. 1.. 2.. No. Cole goes for a Cole-lateral but AJ floats out and executes Starmaker (High-angle Belly-to-Back Suplex). He looks for Bloody Sunday but Cole gets free and nails a Corona Kick. He grabs him... Florida Keys! 1.. 2.. No!

The match continues with both men going for broke now. Cole gets Styles in a Figure Four. Later AJ locks in the Calf Cutter. Cole tries for a Panama Sunrise and is Superkicked. Styles hits Hollow Point (Kneeling Ganso Bomb)! 1.. 2.. NOOO! Magnum hits an Ushigoroshi. He covers for a near fall. He goes for Magnum Force but Styles evades it and nails a Pele Kick and both men are laid out! Both men are trying to get to their feet when in runs....

Spoiler:

He grabs Styles.... Boston Massacre! Then he grabs Adam Cole... Boston Massacre!!! The referee is calling for the bell But Cena is firing punches down on Cole. Then Turner tries to step in and Cena grabs him... Boston Massacre to Paul Turner! Sitout Hip Toss Slam to AJ Styles. Then he locks in the STFU. The crowd is booing and chanting "Cena Sucks!". Finally more officials come out and Cena walks out leaving both potential challengers laid out.)

Winner: No Contest

Saxton: John Cena has ruined this historic match!

Bayless: I'm usually a fan of his but not tonight. He needs to keep his ass in RWA. That's Bulls*it.

Caruso: So once again Dixie is put in a situation who faces Cena at the 100th episode?

Bayless: Hopefully we will hear a decision tonight.

XWA 99 Xwa10

(We return with Gabrielle Loren and  The Usos.)

XWA 99 450?cb=20130808112924

Loren: Guys at the last XWA Xtra you were attacked after your match by Law & Order. Now on our 100th Episode you are getting them in a match.

Jimmy: You know Gabrielle, Me and my brother were here at the early days of XWA. We helped rebuild it. Helped make it thrive once more. So it was special just to be on the 100th Episode. But now after Otunga & Bossman jumped on us it makes it even more so.

Loren: Some say this team is so unorthodox that they will prove to be a problem even for an experienced team, like you.

Jey: Unorthodox is a nice way of saying they are two nut jobs. I don't know what their problem is but they are going to find out we are not someone you want to try to make a name on.

Loren: We'll see you at XWA 100.

Saxton: A match scheduled for XWA 100 is a mixed tag with the Cruiserweight Champion, Will Ospreay and his girlfriend Priscilla Kelly facing Austin Aries & Bea Priestley.

Caruso: You don't see many mixed tags in other territories but XWA does it often. Here is one though with Priscilla never being in an XWA ring before.

Bayless: She doesn't need to do anything. Will Ospreay can slap the both of them around.

Saxton: Well Will isn't allowed to touch Bea in that match so at some point Ms Kelly is going to have to put up or get shut up. But let's see Aries & Bea now.

Sojo Bolt & Tehuti Miles
Chicago & Baltimore

vs

Austin Aries & Bea Priestley
Minnesota & New Zealand

(Bolt & Miles get a few licks in but for the most part this is controlled by Aries & Priestley. They hit a few signature spots then Aries gives Miles a Brainbuster for the win.)

Winners: Austin Aries & Bea Priestley

XWA 99 Austin-ariesXWA 99 XBea_Priestley.jpg.pagespeed.ic.fXqjDEi_Tj

Caruso: I'm sure Will & Priscilla were watching.

Bayless: And yawning, most likely. This team is not on the same level.

Saxton: Based on what? We've never seen Priscilla in the ring. Can she even fight?

Bayless: Well we'll know next week.

Saxton: Still to come tonight, Dixie makes her decision on Cena's opponent. Stay with us.

XWA 99 Xwa10

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter. She is there with Traci Brooks & XWA Champion Fale.)

Dixie Carter: Thank you for coming. Before we start I'm not interested in hearing why I should put AJ in that match. Instead I am telling you about another Match  for XWA 100. The XWA Championship will be defended that night.

Brooks: Against?

Carter: Well the number 1 contender Steen is looking to get some revenge on Hikuleo. This being the the 100th episode we are bringing someone back from the early days. In fact he was on the very first XWA TV and that is who he will face.

Brooks: Absolutely not. We refuse. Instead why not give us Moxley?

Carter: Because he's facing Okada. Look Ms Brooks, I am the Boss around here. And if I say the belt will be defended by Bad Luck Fale then it will be!

(Now the two women are shouting at each other at the same time.)

Fale: STOP! It's fine.... I will defend. I have been here for 6 years. There's no one I have seen in that time that I fear. But... I am no longer Bad Luck Fale. I will be referred to as KING FALE.

Carter: Okay. Then it's settled. Thank you.

(King Fale calmly rises and they walk to the door and Fale walks out. But Ms Brooks closes the door and locks it.)

Brooks: Now we're going to discuss that Title match with Cena....

(We see Fale outside the office and we can hear Dixie & Traci Brooks screaming at one another again. Fale hears this and just shakes his head and walks away.)

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Culpo.

XWA 99 M1dpeDFONkJrYUtISUViZllOOUQucG5n

Olivia: Welcome to Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Culpo. XWA 100 will be our next show and I am so ecstatic to be a part of it. This will be by far the biggest XWA TV ever. Here is the card as it's currently scheduled.

Will Ospreay & Priscilla Kelly vs Austin Aries & Bea Priestley
Kevin Steen vs Hikuleo
Manami Toyota vs Hana Kimura
Guerrillas of Destiny vs The Young Bucks - XWA Tag Team Championship
The debut of Piper's Place with Teal Piper
Jon Moxley vs Kazuchika Okada - UWF Intercontinental Championship
XWA Throwback Battle Royal
The iiConics vs Owens Twins - World Women's Tag Team Championship
The Usos vs Law & Order
Bad Luck Fale vs an XWA Original - XWA Championship
Empire of Sickness vs The Ascension - Barbed Wire Ladder Match
John Cena defends the UWF World Heavyweight Championship

Olivia: In other news, XWA has announced their Great American Bash date, July 23rd from The Delaware Stadium in Newark, DE. And we are breaking the news here that the musical guest will be XWA owner, Snoop Dogg! That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Culpo, Good Night.... Fo Shizzle.

XWA 99 Xwa10

Saxton: So we didn't really have any matches lined up other than the two you already saw but because of Cena interrupting the earlier match we are going to give you an impromptu match here. The Owens Twins are getting a World Title Shot at XWA 100. The iiConics said because no one wanted to face them they granted a young team like themselves the opportunity.

Bayless: How very White of them.

Caruso: Well I think it was great of them to so.

Saxton: So here they are against Glamour Girls.

Glamour Girls
Lelani Kai & Judy Martin

vs

The Owens Twins
Belfast, Northern Ireland

(GG try to rough up the the Irish Lasses but despite their age they are tough as nails and soon dominate this one and end it with the Irish Car Bomb on Martin.)

Winners: The Owens Twins

XWA 99 Owens-twins

XWA 99 Xwa10

(We return from break to the ring where Gabrielle Loren introduces The Ascension.)

XWA 99 Image

Loren: Father Daniels... You and your men are about to go through a Hell at XWA 100. A Barbed Wire Ladder Match? How does that work and with the titles no longer on the line what will you climb to get?

TFA: Well my dear.... There wont be titles but there will be a a contract for a future World Title Shot at the top. And the ladders. All the ladders.... will have Barbed Wire entwined into them. Every step will be a sacrifice to get to the top.

Loren: This sounds insane. Why do this if not for the World Titles?

TFA: World Titles? Do you think that was what this was truly about? The Ascension are here in the UWF to herald the new Dawn. It is HIS time. For centuries he allowed the light to rule the people but that pact now comes to an end and this plane will now be seen through darkness, despair & blood. The Empire of Sickness claim to have ushered in that age. But there are not true believers. They are just false prophets that only care about their lust and hungers. The Ascension have no such desires. Our only desire is to prepare the Earth for HIS arrival. To do that best we need to vanquish all others in the way. Empire of Sickness are just that. Another Plague we need to rid from the path. And we will... because we are the Ascension.... and we will continue.... to rise....

(The Trio now all have their eyes roll to the back of their heads as they cackle.)

Loren: I'm out of here. I can't believe my agent can't find me a better gig.

XWA 99 Xwa10

(Out walks Dixie Carter.)

XWA 99 RbxowMrDccaYxy2ey4wNu6CJ7LYsM14m5NpgdBSxwQU3fLIVNz_JJDFzxtl5cs5ApyAYZDjJ_bBzak_o9oZwCKih4pmGmdR9zDi1QZKk08zK3asccTI3HA

Carter: Ah tried... I really did. I gave these guys Match after Match. Extended time limits. Ah wanted a clear cut #1 Contender. But I couldn't find one. Then tonight John Cena ruined that by beating down the two men he feared. Well John, that may have seemed like a good idea. but I think it backfired on ya. Due to YOUR actions. the match at XWA 100 will be You vs "Magnum" Adam Cole..... VS AJ STYLES! A Triple Threat Match! You wanted neither of them, well now you got both!

(Crowd pops as Dixie leaves.)

XWA 99 Xwa10

Saxton: Like I said earlier we are kind of going off the cuff tonight. But Dixie booked this one on the fly as well. And its our Main Event.

Bayless: Well who is it?

Caruso: No clue. Let's go to the ring and find out.

JoJo: This is our Main Event! Scheduled for 1 Fall.

Tamina Snuka
Fiji Islands

vs

Melissa Anderson
Former Femme Fatale Champion
San Francisco, CA

(Melissa has not been the force in 2020 that she has been in previous years. She seems focused tonight but Tamina is a strong, powerful opponent. She catches Anderson with a corner Avalanche. She then begins choking her with her boot. Melissa looks to rally back with forearm shivers. Anderson bodyslams her then hits a legdrop. She then tries for a Curb Stomp but can't get it. Chokeslam from Tamina for a near fall. She goes for a Splash but misses then Melissa quickly moves in and nails the Curb Stomp. 1.. 2.. 3.

Winner: Melissa Anderson

XWA 99 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQdvh3NJlsfSwGtgilXweBm7Lk4XL8xBHluTqz4f58LSZUmvFZ9&usqp=CAU

Saxton: Big win for Melissa!

Bayless: Hey! No fat shaming!

Saxton: What? No... I didn't mean it like that...

Caruso: Saxton, You are so gullible...

Bayless: Hahaha! I had him!

Saxton: I hate you. That's our show but next time we see you it will be a celebration. XWA 100! For Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso, I'm Byron Saxton, Good Night.

Bayless: Did you see his face??? Bwaahahaha!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 99
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: