FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 98

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 98 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 98   XWA 98 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 4:54 am

XWA 98 0af1012acfc8b7b1824361d190c66e8627faf591_hq

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 98 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 98 Du_Burns_Arena_01

XWA RECAP

• La Sombra's losing streak continued at UNREST.

• Will Ospreay retained against Austin Aries but after there was a pull apart brawl with Aries & Preistley with Will & Priscilla

• CHAOS has been rebuilt by Gedo. Now having Zach Sabre Jr & Jay White as members.

• Adam Cole & AJ Styles fought to a 68 Minute Draw in their #1 Contender Title Match.

• Kanagawa Krush & Gedo defeated Unity at UNREST.

• The Ascension & The Empire of Sickness fought to a Double DQ..

• Bad Luck Fale defeated Kevin Steen to become the new XWA Champion

• The iiConics finally get their revenge on the Canadian Ninjas, taking the World Women's Tag Team Championship from them at UNREST.

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Don't Start Now by Dua Lipa. The song plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton, Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso.)

XWA 98 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 98 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR0IiA9G3U08Rg2jyphpytNCIajNNu4aoA6AXRjl2eiKjhWvhKDXWA 98 CHARLY-CARUSO-Autograph-Signed-8x10-Photo-23-WWE

Saxton: Hello everyone, welcome to XWA TV. I'm Byron Saxton and as always I am here with Charly Caruso & Beck Bayless and there is so much to talk about tonight. UNREST may turn out to be one of the biggest shows of the year.

Caruso: It was an amazing show. As you said so much came out of it but for me nothing bigger than the iiConics capturing the World Titles.

Bayless: Well the XWA Championship changing hands was even bigger. Bad Luck Fale proved the critics wrong.... as I predicted by the way.

Saxton: Don't tear your rotator cuff patting yourself on the back there, Becky. We have an incredible Show in store for you tonight but before we go over that I think we need to go to the ring.

Jojo: Ladies & Gentlemen, Introducing..... the NEW WORLD WOMEN"S TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS.... PEYTON ROYCE.... BILLIE KAY..... THE iiCONICS!!!!

XWA 98 Https%3A%2F%2Fdailyddt.com%2Ffiles%2Fimage-exchange%2F2016%2F04%2Fie_13529-850x560

Royce: XWA........ The Champs... are.... Here!!!!

[(Crowd explodes with cheers. Then we get an "iiConics" chant. Followed by a "You deserve it!" chant.)[/i]

Kay: I don't know if we deserved it, but we took it! The Canadian Ninjas tried to end us before we got really started. Jealousy fueled them and let's be honest, they were a great team.

Royce: But they are the past. Right here... is the Future of Women's Tag Team Wrestling! Whether it be K2, The Fabulous Killer Baes, Team Kick, The Forsaken or anyone else. You just step up and find out why we are simply.... Iconic...

(Out walks Nicole Matthews.)

Matthews: Hold on just a second....

(Crowd is booing and Nicole is booing back at them.)

Matthews: You think you're just going to forget about the two Time World Champions, Just like that. After what you two demented psychopaths did to Portia, you honestly think there wont be an answer from us. Now Portia isn't here tonight because of that disgusting display of brutality by you two Panda Screwers. But rest assured she will heal and she will be back, and those titles will be coming home to the Dojo in Canada. So enjoy these stupid fans cheering for you. We did, and then it cost us. See you soon...

Saxton: Well it looks like the Canadian Ninjas don't want to be forgotten just yet.

Bayless: How can anyone forget the greatest team in UWF Women's wrestling history?

Caruso: The iiConics were focused. Let's see how the hold up when being chased instead of chasing.

Saxton: Let's talk about tonight's show. We will see in action The Street Profits, La Sombra faces Richie Steamboat and in our Main Event, Io Shirai defends the Femme Fatale Championship against Syuri. We will also hear about the challenge to John Cena's World Championship as both "Magnum" Adam Cole & AJ Styles want that opportunity. Jojo let's get this started, if you please.

XWA 98 008_JOJO_HAIR_09052016sb_0013--160eb503641c7f3a8d218f4ce74144da

JoJo: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall!

(Crowd repeats "One Fall!")

Premier Athlete Brand (Conley & Nese)
Charlotte, NC & Long Island, NY

vs

The Young Bucks
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

(PAB start off very well here. They are beating up the Bucks a bit. Then they pull out their array of double team maneuvers and have Conley & Nese on the defensive. They look to hit More Bang For Your Buck on Nese but its broken up by Conley and they hits a Double Sidewalk Slam on Nick. They cover for two. Nese goes to hit Matt with a Superkick but he moves and Nese takes out Caleb. Then the Bucks hit Nese with a Double Superkick. Matt covers for three.)

Winners: The Young Bucks

XWA 98 Aew-double-nothing-young-bucks-matt-nick-jackson-interviewjpg

(After the match Caleb is still on one knee holding his jaw and is pissed. Nese comes over and apologizes. Caleb is still hot but calms down and shakes his partners hand. Then as they are leaving the ring. Nese blasts Conley. He then gives him the Creatine (Pumphandle Michinoku Driver II). Conley is laid out as Nese storms to the back.)

Saxton: It looks like the frustration of not getting off to a good start since being elevated from NextGen has gotten to Anthony Nese.

Bayless: Good, that's how you make change. Change in attitude can mean a change in results.

Caruso: Or maybe he's just deflecting his own shortcomings.

Bayless: Hey whatever you do with these guys in the Locker room is your business...

Saxton: Oh my god Becky... That's not... nevermind, We'll be back... maybe...

XWA 98 Xwa10

(Camera is backstage where we see interviewer, Gabrielle Loren and she is with Kevin Steen.

XWA 98 Kevin-Steen-2018

Loren: Kevin... Bad Luck Fale is now the XWA Champion, but not without some controversy as at one point it looked like you had the win if not for a referee distraction by Hikuleo.

Steen: I am not one to sit up her and whine and make excuses. That's not my style, never has been, never will be. But you know what is my style? Beating the shit out of people. Fale you got a beating coming. Get ready for that. But Hikuleo, I'm going to teach you the error of involving yourself in my business at the 100th Episode Special here on TNT.

Loren: Are you worried about the other members of Bullet Club getting involved?

Steen: Worried? They should be worried about getting in my way. Because Fale, Hikuleo or anyone else from Bullet Club hear this. I'm Kevin "F*ckin" Steen and I'm coming for all of you....

Loren: Ominous words from the former XWA Champion.

Saxton: Ladies a few weeks ago. La Sombra was coming off one of his biggest victories in XWA whrn he defeated Will Ospreay in a Non-Title Match. Since then he lost his Title opportunity and all of his subsequent matches. His place in the rankings has dropped. Tonight he faces a man going in the other direction in Richie Steamboat.

Caruso: I am a fan of both these men. Richie has seem rejuvenated. A lot of that due to his new devastating Finisher.

Bayless: The Thunderbird Driver is pretty impressive. But it's one move. He needs more than that to be a real contender.

Saxton: Two men at a crossroads. Let's see what paths they take.

La Sombra
Mexico City, Mexico

vs

Richie Steamboat
Charlotte, NC

(This a really competitive match. Lots of arm drags, hip tosses, Side Headlocks. Richie goes for a High Cross Body and Sombra counters that into a Fallaway Powerslam for a near fall. Later Sombra catches Richie with the Shadow Kick (Running Bicycle kick). He doesn't cover, instead he climbs the ropes looking for a Moonsault but Steamboat is up and kicks the back of his leg that crotches him on the top buckle. The fans are already buzzing s he is in position... Thunderbird Driver! 1.. 2.. 3!!!)

Winner: Richie Steamboat

XWA 98 Fiche

(Sombra can't believe it. He had this one but one mistake cost him dearly. Richie offers him a handshake and a disappointed La Sombra takes it and raises the hand of Steamboat before leaving the ring.)

Caruso: Another tough loss for La Sombra.....

Bayless: He's a sad sack. Can you imagine, losing and shaking the guy's hand after. What a loser mentality.

Saxton: Being a good sportsman is being a loser?

Bayless: No... Losing all the time and being good with it is being a loser.

(As Steamboat steps out the ring and is shaking some ringside fans hands he is blindsided by a Chair wielding La Sombra! The fans are shocked as Sombra is going to town with the chair. Then he puts the chair over the head and neck of Richie and sends him into the ring post. The crowd is gasping as Steamboat is hurt. Sombra is yelling something in Spanish at him. Then walks away giving the fans the finger as he does.)

Saxton: I suppose that behavior you condone, Becky.

Bayless: I will admit... I was wrong...

Caruso: Are my ears deceiving me?

Bayless: La Sombra isn't so bad after all!

Caruso: Seriously? He could have seriously injured him! You need help!

Becky: So do you! As in Weight Watchers.

Saxton: Still to come tonight, Io Shirai defends the Femme Fatale Championship. Stay with us.

XWA 98 Xwa10

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter. She locks the door to her office then takes a seat.)

Dixie Carter: Ah need a break... Not dealing with these babies today. Dixie ah want this, Dixie, ah want that.... Peace & quiet for one show please.

(The lights start to flicker in the office. Dixie is looking around then she turns and standing there is The Fallen Angel.)

TFA: Ms Carter.....

Carter: AHHHH!!!! How the heck did you get in here?!

TFA: That's irrelevant, What matters is I am here and would have words with you...

Carter: What do want, Daniels?!

TFA: At UNREST The Ascension's encounter with the Empire of Sickness ended with out a victor. Due to the.... nature, of our two forces, I see any encounter ending in similar fashion.

Carter: So what do you propose?

TFA: At the 100th episode Spectacular. We would like to face the Empire of Sickness once more. But this time we must not be constrained by the rules of mere mortals. Blood must spilled as a tribute to HIS Glory. We need to see who is truly devoted to bringing about the New World. Who is truly dedicated to the cause and not just pagan worshippers. We need sacrifice. We need.... A Barbed Wire Ladder Match....

Carter: Are you insane? Scratch that... the answer is pretty obvious... but there is no way the UWF will sanction a World Title Match like that.

TFA: I have forseen it... The Empire will accept and they will force the supposed powers to go along with it. Make the call.... we will speak again...)

(The lights flicker once again and The Fallen Angel is gone. Dixie quickly picks up her phone and makes a call.)

Carter: Hello, Operator? Do you have any listings for an Exorcist?

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Culpo.

XWA 98 Olivia-Culpo:-Hot-Personal-Pics--05

Olivia: Welcome to Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Culpo. XWA has one more big show before Bash Season. It's our 100TH Episode Spectacular, coming from the Wicomico Civic Center in Salisbury, MD. The card has not been finalized yet. We do know Kevin Steen will face Hikuleo, Gallows & Anderson will face Jay White & Zack Sabre Jr in a rematch from UNREST & The Guerrillas of Destiny will defend their tag titles against The Young Bucks. XWA also announced a few House Shows Scheduled for

Roland E. Powell Convention Center
Howard County Sports Center
MCW Arena

Olivia: In other news, we are being told there will be host of stars from XWA Past at the 100th Episode. Confirmed so far to appear, Manami Toyota, Big Cass & Enzo & The Sandman. Don't miss the show to see other faces from XWA's history show up. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Culpo, Good Night.

XWA 98 Xwa10

Saxton: One of the most exciting additions to XWA are the Street Profits.

Bayless: More like on of the most annoying additions.

Caruso: I like them and I got my Red Solo Cup ready.

Bayless: Drinking on the job? Yeah that explains a lot.

Saxton: Becky get with it. We about to git Turnt up!

Bayless: Please stop Saxton, What are you, 50?

Saxton: I'm only 38!

Bayless: Good lord! What happened to you? Was it a fire?

Saxton: Let's go to the ring.

Willie Mack & ACH
Las Vegas, NV

vs

Street Profits
Cincinatti, OH & Chicago, IL

(Mack & ACH have been teaming a bit as of late and are improving as a team. They give the Profits a tough battle but in the end a Pop-Up Powerbomb by Dawkins on ACH sets up Ford for the Frog Splash for the Victory.

Winners: Street Profits

XWA 98 Nxt-2019.01.16-street-profits-1024x576

XWA 98 Xwa10

(We return from break to the ring where Jenn Decker introduces Bullet Club. They all come out and the last one to enter is XWA Champion, Fale.)

XWA 98 Styles-bioXWA 98 75443178_193495328356786_4661911379470875478_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagramXWA 98 GOD-1-e1581277865569
XWA 98 1c7138ebb790ed2185403ab6722de90eXWA 98 340?cb=20180203114220
XWA 98 Maxresdefault

Decker: AJ Styles, there's a lot of gold in this ring.

Styles: You're damn right there is! Gallows & Anderson, the RSW Tag Team Champions, Guerrillas of Destiny, XWA Tag Team Champions. Look over at our brothers in CWX. They all have Championship Gold around their waists and here is the brand new XWA Champion, Fale. Hiikuleo has been named the #1 contender for the NextGen Title so soon he will add himself to the list. Everybody... but me. And why is that? Because the Championship committee has refused to grant me a World Title Shot. One that was taken from me. Then they make me wrestle a relic of the past in Adam Cole. I clearly whipped his ass and Dixie finds a way to keep from having my hand raised.

All they want is to keep Bullet Club from owning this entire business. But look around, despite your best efforts we are and will continue to be the single most dominant force this industry will ever see. And Jay White, you dumb son of a bitch. You picked CHAOS over us? You will regret that when you and Zack get crushed at the 100th Spectacular. Now... Speaking of that Show. John Cena is supposed to be hear that night defending the World Heavyweight Championship. Well Damn it Dixie, Get your ass out here and name me the challenger!

(Out walks Dixie Carter with "Magnum" Adam Cole. Styles is screaming at why she is with him.)

Cole: Because I knew you would try to strong arm her to your way, and I wanted to let her here my side first.

Decker: Well, I think I speak for everyone when I say, What is your decision?

Carter: Next Week Adam Cole & AJ Styles wrestle once again. It will start off the show. If they have to go 90 minutes to get a winner then that's just what will happen. The winner fights at the 100th Episode against World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena.

Styles: That's fine with me... Let's finish this!

Carter: One more thing. If anyone, Be it Bullet Club, NextGen or anyone else from XWA interfere they will be fired! No one is allowed at ringside. That includes Ms Brooks.

(Bullet Club fly into a rage over this but Cole just smiles.)

Decker: Wow. You heard it here first, Next Show we get Cole vs Styles again this time with a 90 minute Time Limit.

XWA 98 Xwa10

Bea Priestley
Wellington, New Zealand

vs

Laura James
Plymouth , England

(These two women know each other from wrestling overseas. There is a mutual respect. They wrestle a stiff but clean match. Laura hits the Flying Clothesline for a near fall. Bea hits a Backpack Stunner then follows with Flawless Victory (Diving Double Curb Stomp) and gets the 3 count.)

Winner: Bea Priestley

XWA 98 450?cb=20190303215920

(Bea has a microphone.)

Priestley: I wanted to take this time to answer everyone's questions about me & Will Ospreay. This is not easy for me, but in the end I need to be strong and you fans deserve to know the deal. Will and I met in England, although I was born there I was a raised in New Zealand where I am a citizen, I went to England to train as a wrestler, While there I met Will, We had a lot in common, he loved this business and was passionate like I was about getting to the top, to the UWF.

Well eventually our shared passion became a passion of romance. We were together for 14 months. After a night of of passion I found out I was with Child, Preggers as we say in the UK. That obviously put a halt on my career. Will was sweet, he said he wanted to marry me. But he also felt it made no sense for us both to derail our wrestling careers and I agreed with him. He got a deal with NextGen and I returned home to New Zealand. He told me he would make it here and when the time was right he would send for me and the baby to join him here in XWA.

Unfortunately.... (Sniffles), I had a miscarriage and lost our daughter. At first Will was there for me. He took time off as NextGen went into hiatus and tried to help me. But when XWA came calling he said he had to answer, for us. He said give him a little time and he would get me in. Well he left with my blessing. And I never heard from him again.

I went back to training and got a chance with Bas Rutten & MWA. Imagine my surprise when I got to see XWA TV. So Will just ghosted me and took up with this tramp. I sacrificed everything for him and he cast me aside like yesterday's trash. Well guess what" I'm here now. And I am here for one reason, to make you pay. I am going to take everything you hold dear away from you. Starting with your Cruiserweight Title. And Priscilla? Get in the way... please. So I can take you out too....

Saxton: Wow... That was quite the revelation from Bea Priestley.

Bayless: Yeah... a revelation that she's a demented stalker.

Caruso: You as a woman can not seriously be taking his side.

Bayless: As a woman, I am taking the right side. No man would ever do that to me. They don't leave me I leave them.

Caruso: I'm not too proud to admit I have been dumped before.

Bayless: You mean when your parents left you at the Animal Shelter? Yeah I heard about that. They couldn't believe you found your way back home.

Saxton: You are out of control, Becky. When we return its our Main Event.

XWA 98 Xwa10

(Backstage we see XWA Interviewer, Gabrielle Loren.)

XWA 98 450?cb=20191113183914

Loren: I am here with Kazuchika Okada. Okada you wanted to to say something?

Okada: Hai. I have now gotten away from Gedo and CHAOS and now it is time to return to my former glory. So at the 100 Show of XWA TV. I want to challenge, Jon Moxley for the Intercontinental Championship. I was one the Television Champion, Now I want to be first man to win both titles.

Loren: That is a lofty goal but a great feather in your cap, if you can do it.

Okada: Feather? In my cap? Okada no wear hat.

Loren: No it's an expression... like notch in your belt

Okada: Yes. OKada want belt. But do not want to put notch in it. Why would anyone do that? Its nice belt...

(Okada walks away confused as Gabrielle is shaking her head in disbelief.)

XWA 98 Xwa10

Saxton: The war between Unity & Kanagawa Krush has been a wild one. Now here tonight Syuri get a shot at the Femme Fatle title.

Caruso: And I'm told at the upcoming RSW Show Shida will be challenging Asuka for her Championship.

Bayless: Here is the difference of a Gedo at work. Kanagawa Krush had been dominant for two years and couldn't get any title shots. Now with Gedo leading them they are right in the title hunt.

Caruso: Well, I hate to say it to you, but I agree to a point.

Bayless: That's okay, I hate looking at you, But sacrifices have to be made for the show.

Saxton: Jojo looks like she's ready.

JoJo: This is our Main Event! Scheduled for 1 Fall & it is for the XWA Femme Fatale Championship

Io Shirai w/Mio Shirai
XWA Femme Fatale Champion
Former Shimmer Tag Team Champion
Former RSW Women's Champion
Tokyo, Japan

vs

Syuri w/Gedo
Kanagawa, Japan

(Shida is sent back by referee Paul Turner before the match begins. They have a very stiff match. Lots of strikes from both women. Syuri catches Shirai with an elbow that bloodies the champ's lip. Io catches Syuri with Double Knees in the corner. She then hits the Double Underhook Backbreaker. She covers for two.

Syuri comes back and traps Io in a Triangle Choke. It looks bad but Io stretches and gets her toes on the ropes for a break. Syuri releases as Io is gasping for air. She hits the ropes for a running Knee but Shirai Springs up into a Frankensteiner. 1.. 2.. 3! )

Winner  & Still Champion: Io Shirai

XWA 98 Io-shirai-nxt-womens-champion

(Io gets no time to celebrate as Hikaru Shida returns with her Kendo stick and they start to wail on Io. Mio wants to help but Gedo is holding her back. There is no Asuka as she is in Japan. Kanagawa Krush hit Io with Three Count. (Surfboard/ Running Knee Strike Combo). Gedo now lets Mio free as KK take their leave.)

Saxton: Damn CHAOS, even when you beat them they still somehow get the upper hand.

Caruso: Very surprised that Io had no backup tonight.

Bayless: Asuka was too afraid, that's why she ran to Japan.

Saxton: Actually she had to renew her Visa and defend the RSW Women's title Becky. I don't think Asuka is afraid of anyone. But our time is up. Remember next week, we start the show with "Magnum" Adam Cole vs AJ Styles. The time limit is 90 minutes if needed. I promise you don't ant to miss that. For Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso, I'm Byron Saxton, Good Night.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 98
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: