FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 97

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 97 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 97   XWA 97 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 4:48 am

XWA 97 0af1012acfc8b7b1824361d190c66e8627faf591_hq

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 97 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 97 Du_Burns_Arena_01

XWA RECAP

• El Hijo Del Fantasma was left unprotected in the Supplemental Draft. He was not drafted away but was still miffed that he was even in the pool.

• Austin Aries has brought Bea Priestley into XWA with him. There is an apparent link to her and Will Ospreay one that has both he & Priscilla Kelly upset at her arrival.

• CHAOS has fallen apart. Okada quit the group, then defeated Shinsuke Nakamura in a Loser Leave Town Match. Roppongi 3K & Ishii have returned to Japan. All he has left is Kanagawa Krush.

• The World Champions, the Canadian Ninjas tried to once again put The iiConics' Peyton Royce through a burning table. She was saved by Billie Kay.

• Asuka & Io Shirai both won their matches at Facebook Face-Off with Kanagawa Krush by DQ. WhenWhen Gedo joined the fray they were surprised by the surprise return to XWA from Mio Shirai.

• The Ascension's leader The Fallen Angel cut a promo calling of the World 6-Man Champions, The Empire of Sickness.

• Bad Luck Fale went ballistic calling for a rematch with XWA Champion, Kevin Steen. Moose got involved and was brutally attacked.

• AJ Styles and Adam Cole both want a shot at one another as well as John Cena. Dixie Carter announced that at UNREST they would face one another with the winner getting the World Title opportunity..

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Don't Start Now by Dua Lipa. The song plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton, Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso.)

XWA 97 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 97 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR0IiA9G3U08Rg2jyphpytNCIajNNu4aoA6AXRjl2eiKjhWvhKDXWA 97 CHARLY-CARUSO-Autograph-Signed-8x10-Photo-23-WWE

Saxton: Hello everyone, welcome to XWA TV. I'm Byron Saxton and as always I am here with Charly Caruso & Beck Bayless as we are ready tonight to set the stage for UNREST.

Caruso: This is one of my personal favorite Supershows of the year.

Bayless: This year especially with the announcement of the Main Event. "Magnum" Adam Cole vs AJ Styles.

Saxton: As big as that is, wait to you hear what else is coming that night. Also let's not forget what a show we have tonight. Moose will take on Bad Luck Fale. The Bullet Club unveil their newest member. Coming over from the draft, Jay White. And in our Main Event. The XWA Tag Team Champions, The Guerrillas of Destiny will defend those titles against former Champions, Fist of Islam. Now for our first match let's send it to Jojo Offerman.

XWA 97 CW892CnUkAQRfRN

JoJo: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall!

(Crowd repeats "One Fall!")

Caleb Konley
Charlotte, NC

vs

El Hijo Del Fantasma
Mexico City, Mexico

(EHDF seems a little intense here in his XWA TV debut. Possibly just wanting to make a good impression. He dominates Konley. Then sends him to the floor and connects on his Suicida From Hell. Fantasma continues to hit a few moves then ends it with a Samoan Driver. )

Winner: El Hijo Del Fantasma

XWA 97 Hijo_fantasma

Saxton: Well El Hijo Del Fantasma made quick work of his opposition today.

Bayless: He seemed to have a bit of a chip on his shoulder. I like that.

Caruso: Well the crowd seemed to be receptive to him. But he didn't shake any hands or even play to the crowd.

Bayless: And somehow this is a bad thing?

Saxton: Well I liked what I saw in the ring.

XWA 97 Xwa10

(Camera is backstage where we see interviewer, Gabrielle Loren and she is with Mio & Io Shirai along with Asuka.

XWA 97 6e793b7a21e71b30e9219b9d99e56169

Loren: Ladies it has been announced for UNREST It will be Kanagawa Krush & Gedo vs you three. Uhh do we call you Trinity once more?

Io: No... That was the name Gedo gave us. We are no longer his pawns. But we are together, so instead of Trinity we are Unity.

Loren: Now Mio, you had been out of wrestling due to an injury. Are you back?

Mio: No... Unfortunately because of my injuries I can not return to a full time schedule. This is for now a one time affair. But I need to get a piece of Gedo.

Loren: If anyone deserves it it's him. Good luck ladies.

Asuka: We don't need luck we just need all three of them in the ring.

Saxton: Another newcomer to XWA. But not a newcomer to Bullet Club, Jay White enters the ring.

Bayless: I see Gallows and Anderson have come out as well. Nice to see that bond.

Caruso: Unlike what we have here at the announce desk.

Bayless: Not true. I'm united with our viewing audience that the two of you are simpletons.

Saxton: Oh no, I see a new trending hashtag coming.....

D'Lo Brown
Las Vegas, NV

vs

"The Switchblade" Jay White
Auckland, New Zealand

(D'Lo is another relative newcomer to XWA and although the buzz is over Jay White he gets the crowd buzzing with some big moves early. Jay though nails a Jumping Neckbreaker and starts to turn things his way. He applies a grounder Cobra Clutch. Brown is barely able to get to the ropes. Jay hits a Blade Buster (Swinging Brainbuster) followed by Blade Runner and covers for the 1.. 2.. 3.)

Winner: Jay White

XWA 97 206pxd8ttjr31

(Gallows and Anderson enter the ring clapping. Then out walks Gedo with Zack Sabre Jr.)

Gedo: Verrry nice. You Bullet Club always want to get bigger. Like fat whale. But you see what happen to whale in Japan, eh.. But Gedo get smarter. Everyone think CHAOS is no more. But here is new CHAOS, Zack Sabah Jooooniya! At UNREST he challenge you to Tag Team Match!

Anderson: That's fine with us. But who is he gonna team with? CHAOS is all gone. You have no one.

(Then Jay White grabs Gallows and gives him the Blade Runner. Anderson turns and is shocked then from behind Zack Sabre attacks him and White joins in. Then ZSJ locks in Yes, I'm Far Away from Home (Leghook Hammerlock Fujiwara Armbar). Anderson is yelping in pain. Then Gedo enters the ring and raises both their hands. It's obvious that Jay White has joined CHAOS!)

Caruso: I never saw this coming.

Bayless: You wouldn't see the sun coming up at 5 AM.

Saxton: Just when you think CHAOS is down and out that Gedo pulls this off. Zack Sabre Jr & Jay White? What a coup!

Bayless: And it looks like the feud with Bullet Club isn't ending yet.

Saxton: Neither are we, Still to come tonight, Guerrillas of Destiny defend the Tag Titles!.

XWA 97 Xwa10

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter. In walk the iiConics.)

Dixie Carter: Look Ah know what yall gonna say...

Royce: Do you? Because I want those f*cking B*tches dead!

Kay: They tried to put her through a flaming table... AGAIN!

Carter: It was horrifying and they have been told had they succeeded in that, they would have been suspended and possibly stripped of the Titles.

Kay: Screw all that! We want them... for the damn titles. No three ways, no nonsense. Us vs Them No countouts, No DQs. We want just one shot.

Carter: Like a Street Fight, perhaps?

Royce: What are you saying?

Carter: Well if yall had let me talk ah woulda told yall. Due to the Ninjas actions they have been booked by the UWF to face the iiConics in a Street Fight at UNREST for the World Women's Tag Team Championship.

Kay: You hear that Peyton? That's the sound of a cash register. Because we are about to cash our receipt.

Royce: Take a look Dixie. You're looking at the next World Champions.

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Culpo.

XWA 97 Shutterstock_editorial_10546188v

Olivia: Welcome to Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Culpo. XWA is about to head to the great state of Delaware for UNREST. Coming to you from The Bob Carpenter Center in Newark, DE. THis is a Jam pAcked card Let's take a look at it.

Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Kazuchika Okada vs Kenny Omega
Rich Swann vs La Sombra
Unity vs Kanagawa Krush & Gedo
Gallows & Anderson vs Jay White & Zack Sabre Jr
Will Ospreay vs Austin Aries - XWA Cruiserweight Championship
The Empire of Sickness vs The Ascension - UWF World 6-Man Tag Team Championship
The Canadian NInjas vs The iiConics - UWF Womens Tag Team Championship Street Fight
Main Event: AJ Styles vs "Magnum" Adam Cole

Olivia: Roppongi 3K & Ishii have returned to Japan but the door was left open should they want to return. Quite a few new names here in XWA. Besides El Hijo Del Fantasma, Jay White &  Zack Sabre We saw on XWA Xtra the debuts of Killer Kelly & The Street Profits. You can read about them on XWA.com and catch Xtra on XWA.TV. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Culpo, Good Night.

XWA 97 Xwa10

Saxton: A bit of a grudge match here, ladies.

Bayless: Yeah the grudge is with Bad Luck Fale and XWA Management, He was robbed in his title match and wants another one. Moose should have kept his nose out of it.

Caruso: Not when he's being aggressive towards a female interviewer. Moose did the right thing. It was Fale who was out of control.

Bayless: Yeah well now the Gallant hero will be a martyr when Fale gets a hold of him.

Saxton: Or maybe, he'll teach Fale a lesson in decorum. Let's go to the ring.

Bad Luck Fale
Former XWA Tag Team Champion
Isle of Tonga

vs

Moose
Baltimore, MD

(Moose comes out firing right hands rocking the big Tongan. Fale takes wild swings but Moose is able to duck them and land body blows. He tries for a Bodyslam but Fale blocks it and starts clubbing with forearms. They are trading big heavy blows. Fale misses a Seated Senton and is hit with Train to Moose Station. Then he goes for Moose Crossing but Fale gets his knees up. Spear by Fale. Then He hits the Grenade. Fale is screaming "REMATCH". He hoists Moose up... Bad Luck Fall. He covers for the win.)

Winner: Bad Luck Fale

XWA 97 Bad_luck_fale_by_rnr_editions_2_by_realrocknrolla78_db77xvs-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD01NDAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8yMzliMzcwNC1jMTU1LTQ1MWMtOTQxOC1lZTM3YzMxOTQ3YmNcL2RiNzd4dnMtNDhjYjlmNzgtOGRjNC00NWI1LTg4NjMtYzkxNDg0NWJmYWRhLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD01NDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

(Fale though is not stopping he hits a Seated Senton on Moose. Then is screaming "Rematch" some more. He hoists Moose up again for another Bad Luck Fall when out comes Kevin Steen. Steen says he doesn't really care about Moose or anyone for that matter but he's tired of hearing Fale cry like a little girl. He talked to Dixie and Fale gets his rematch at UNREST.)

XWA 97 Xwa10

(We return from break to the ring where Jenn Decker introduces AJ Styles & Ms. Traci Brooks.)

XWA 97 C196e8f9bfa80209e00d786576c3fc4dXWA 97 Traci_10

(Then she introduces "Magnum" Adam Cole.)

XWA 97 Maxresdefault-3-1

Decker: Gentlemen, And lady. I know this is a volatile situation. I ask for you to both keep your cool as well as your distance during this exchange, please.

Cole: No promises there, Jenn. So I hope you can run in those heels if needed. But I will try my best.

Styles: Just like you to not care about the safety of women. That's why Lauren isn't around.  

Cole: Lauren & I went our separate ways a while ago. Not that its anyone's busines. What yu should be worried about is what I'm going to do to you at UNREST.

Decker: Let's talk about that. Dixie Carter has said the winner of that match will receive a World Heavyweight title Match with John Cena. Is that more important than the personal grudge?

Styles: What personal grudge? This is over, Bullet Club is mine. And unlike Mr. Bay Bay, I value them. All he ever did was use them and then claim he didn't need them. Now he's whining like a child.

Cole: All you did is envy them and me. You got in their heads. But who were they before they came on board? The Tongans weren't in the UWF, I made them, Adam Page was in NextGen, I made him. Gallows and Anderson were in the indies or jobbing to nobodies in Portland, I made them. Takahashi, Chase Owens, Ishimori... No one ever heard of them. Until me... Is this personal? Oh hell yeah it is. As for Cena? In case anyone forgets, I've never got a rematch.

Styles: And I was robbed from my shot thanks to you putting a hit out on me! Oh let's all cry for poor Adam Cole. He's the big hero now. But it was just a few months ago. You were the vilest human being in this sport. Now you want to claim the victim. I did everyone a favor when I took everything from you. Now AJ Styles & The Bullet Club run this industry. At UNREST I put the legend of Adam Cole to rest... for good.

Cole: Better men than you have tried. No one in this business has been a World Champion for as many days as I was. I was the 2nd longest Junior Heavyweight Champion ever. And who was the one who beat the man who had it the longest? Me! I was the 2nd longest World Heavyweight Champion. Add those reigns up. I was a singles World Champion longer than anyone! Including Tully Blanchard. You talk about me as a Legend. But my legacy isn't finished. And at UNREST it will add another chapter, Written... in your blood.  

Decker: Okay this is getting a little too heated so we are going to stop there. We will see this epic confrontation at UNREST. Thank you gentlemen.

XWA 97 Xwa10

Austin Aries w/Bea Priestley
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

vs

ACH
Las Vegas, NV

(Aries is controlling the match with Bea cheering him on when Will Ospreay & Priscilla come out to the stage. This momentarily distracts Aries and ACH takes advantage. He catches A Double with Shelton Benjamin Approved T-Bone (Exploder Suplex lifted and dropped into a Modified Scoop Powerslam). Then follows with the M.J. Elbow in the corner. He he snap mares him out the corner and goes for Dragon-Fly but Austin rolls out the way. He kicks ACH right in the face. Ten picks him up... Brainbuster and then applies the Last Chancery while staring right at Ospreay. ACH taps out.) )

Winner: Austin Aries

XWA 97 TightDescriptiveAngora-max-1mb

Saxton: Aries looks ready for his showdown with Will Ospreay at UNREST.

Bayless: He may regret getting that chance as will Bea Priestley. Ospreay is the longest reigning Champion here in XWA for a reason. Aries and his mind games won't work at UNREST.

Caruso: As good as Ospreay has been, he hasn't beaten anyone with the pedigree of Austin Aries.

Bayless: Pedigree? Isn't that a Dog food. Figures that's something you would know about.

Caruso: You're about to know the size of my foot in a second.

Saxton: Neutral corners ladies. When we return, It's our Main Event. Stay with us!

XWA 97 Xwa10

(Backstage we see XWA Interviewer, Gabrielle Loren.)

XWA 97 Z

Loren: I am here with The Fallen Angel, Father Daniels. At UNREST the Empire of Sickness have answered your challenge and the World 6-Man Tag Team Titles will be on the line.

Fallen Angel: So much more is on the line than just that. This is about our mission... our task.... our Destiny! At the aptly named UNREST we will bring forth the next faze of HIS coming by seizing the top spot in the UWF thus being able to spread HIS word to all who will see us. Most will turn away in fear or disbelief. But for the enlightened they will know that the time draws nigh and we are here to usher in the New World built in Fire & Brimstone in HIS image. Empire of Sickness are merely vessels. Ones that we will make use of in our unholy purpose. For we are the Ascension and at UNREST... we will continue.... to RISE.....

(Father Daniels eyes then turn red and he cackles while walking off.)

Loren: Absolutely insane. I wonder if I can get traded for Paul Jones....

Saxton: It's been a while since we have seen Fist of Islam but they are here tonight with a chance to regain the XWA Tag Team Championship.

Bayless: Well this is a different pairing than the one that won those titles.

Caruso: True but after Ali's injury this duo did defend it. And honestly I think this team is a bit more ruthless. That being said has anyone been hotter than the G.O.D.?

Bayless: For once y say something intelligent. The Guerrillas of Destiny have been completely dominant. The only loss this team has suffered in months was that controversial ending in the Finals of March Madness.

Saxton: It's going to be a tall task for the former Champions I believe. It looks like Jojo is ready. Take it away!

JoJo: This is our Main Event! Scheduled for 1 Fall & it is for the XWA Tag Team Championship

Guerrillas of Destiny w/Hikuleo
XWA Tag Team Champions
Isle of Tonga

vs

Fist of Islam (Hassan & Ariya Daivari)
Former XWA Tag Team Champions
Former NextGen Tag Team Champions
The Mecca

(The Champs and FOI start off slowly as this is their first meeting. But It's not in either team's nature to play it safe for long and eventually this turns in to a donnybrook. Hassan gets the Camel Clutch on Tanga Loa but the save is made by Tama. Later Tama Tonga hits Hassan with the Headshrinker DDT for a two count. Ariya catches both members of G.O.D. & Hikuleo with a Shooting Star Plancha.

This fight continues to wage with both teams scoring multiple near falls. Then Hassan is hit with Apeshit on the outside. The Champs double team Daivari and deliver the Super Bomb on him. 1.. 2.. 3! )

Winners & Still Champions: Guerrillas of Destiny

XWA 97 Latest?cb=20170909212230

Saxton: The Guerrillas retain.

Caruso: The FOI gave it a good shot but as I said earlier. The G.O.D. are on a serious roll.

Bayless: I really don't see a viable challenger on the roster right now.

Saxton: Oh that I do not agree with, The Usos, The Young Bucks, Charm City Squad, The Ascension. The Guerrillas have been great but any of those teams can catch them. But that is our show for this week. We are packing up and heading to Delaware for UNREST. Hope to see you there.  For Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso, I'm Byron Saxton, Good Night.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 97
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: