FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 96

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 96 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 96   XWA 96 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 4:41 am

XWA 96 0af1012acfc8b7b1824361d190c66e8627faf591_hq

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 96 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 96 Du_Burns_Arena_01

XWA RECAP

• AJ Styles seized leadership of Bullet Club from Adam Cole. He has Ms Traci Brooks as his personal valet & he ousted Cody Hall & Robbie Eagles from the group.

• Will Ospreay successfully retained the Cruiserweight Title at BACKFIRE. But post match he and Austin Aries had a confrontation and he brought out Bea Priestly which sent  Ospreay & Priscilla into a panic.

• Kazuchika quit CHAOS. He defeated Ishii at BACKFIRE then got into a heated verbal exchange with Shinsuke Nakamura.

• A few months ago. The Canadian Ninjas put Peyton Royce through a flaming table putting her out of action for 2 months.

• Asuka & Io Shirai lost to Kanagawa Krush when Io was left 2 on 1 while Asuka retrieved their title belts from Gedo.

• Adam Cole caused mayhem for Bullet Club at BACKFIRE including costing Bad Luck Fale in his title match with Kevin Steen.

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Don't Start Now by Dua Lipa. The song plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton, Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso.)

XWA 96 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 96 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR0IiA9G3U08Rg2jyphpytNCIajNNu4aoA6AXRjl2eiKjhWvhKDXWA 96 CHARLY-CARUSO-Autograph-Signed-8x10-Photo-23-WWE

Saxton: Hello everyone, welcome to XWA TV. I'm Byron Saxton and I am joined by Charly Caruso & Becky Bayless. BACKFIRE provided a ton of action. We will get into some of that later. Ladies another big show tonight as we march towards UNREST as well as a special Facebook Face-Off Show coming up.

Caruso: It's being labeled as CHAOS THEORY as every match will contain CHAOS.

Bayless: Let's talk about tonight and the Main Event. Adam Cole faces Doc Gallows of Bullet Club.

Saxton: That situation is a powder keg for sure but you just know after what happened at BACKFIRE Bullet Club will be looking for revenge. Also on today's show, we get to see one of the new additions to the roster post draft. Shingo Takagi takes on Tony Nese. And the iiConics are here facing the Owens Twins. Now for another debut let's send it to the ring and Jojo.

XWA 96 CW892CnUkAQRfRN

JoJo: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall!

Sojo Bolt
Chicago, IL

vs

Bea Priestley
Wellington, New Zealand

(The newest addition to the Women's division is quite impressive. She hits a Japanese Ocean Suplex for a near fall. Later she executes a Cheeky Nandos Kick. That catches the eyes of the crowd and the announcers as that is a signature move of Will Ospreay. She then ends it with Flawless Victory (Diving Double Curb Stomp) for the 1.. 2.. 3.)

Winner: Bea Priestley

XWA 96 Tumblr_p95yvzKWv31qivspno1_400

(Bea asks for a mic.)

Priestley: Thank you XWA. I am very happy to be here. But I have to admit I have ulterior motives. And that's you Will Ospreay & Priscilla Kelly. I have been watching VERY carefully to what the two of you have been up to. And this petty bitch is about to put a stop to it.

Saxton: Interesting comments from Bea Priestley.

Bayless: Well she referred to herself as a "petty bitch" Who am I to argue with her?

Caruso: It seems fairly obvious to me there is some history there.  Details I'm sure will be forthcoming to us in time. But in the ring she looked very good and someone who could shoot up the ranks here fairly quickly.

Saxton: Someone to keep an eye on for sure.

XWA 96 Xwa10

(Camera is backstage where we see interviewer, Gabrielle Loren and she is with Gedo.

XWA 96 Gedo-wrestler-96a5b3a8-cb29-4f4b-a7ed-6ef03bdcae5-resize-750

Loren: Gedo at the upcoming Facebook Face-Off: CHAOS THEORY. There are going to be 4 matches all with members of CHAOS involved.

Gedo: EVERY show should be lika this. CHAOS rule XWA!

Loren: Let's quickly look at the Matches. Roppongi 3K & Ishii are taking on Bullet Club. Gallows, Anderson & Styles.

Gedo: So sick ova Bullet Club. Theya think theya better. But CHAOS show them who is superor faction.

Loren: Io Shirai & Asuka will both be defending their titles against Shida & Syuri respectively.

Gedo: My Krush liked holdin those belts. Now we will get them offeesally.

Loren: And in the Main Event, Shinsuke Nakamura faces Kazuchika Okada.

Gedo: I have challenge to add to match. Okada.... you are noting. When my man Nakamura defeat you I want you gone from heeya.. You leave XWA go to somewhere no one see you. If Nakamura lose he leave. What say you?

Loren: The challenge has been made. Let's see if Okada accepts.

Saxton: Up next is a man we got in the draft Shingo Takagi of Japan

Bayless: I watched this guy on XWA Xtra. Very powerful man.

Caruso: I am familiar with him from RSW. where he and Go Shiozaki formed a successful Tag Team.

Bayless: Well I don't get Japanese cable. You probably steal it somehow...

Saxton: We do NOT condone illegal streaming! Please go to the ring.

Tony Nese
Long Island, NY

vs

Shingo Takagi
Japan

(Newest member of the Cruiserweight division at 218 Lbs. (Limit is 230 in XWA) Shingo is known for having multiple ways to beat an opponent. Here he hits a Pumping Bomber for a near fall. Nese comes back hitting a Deadlift Buckle Bomb then following that up with The Running Kneese. He gets a 2 count. Nese goes for a Moonsault but Shingo gets on the ropes and gives him a German Superplex. Then ends it with the Noshigami.)

Winner: Shingo Takagi

XWA 96 Gory%2BBomb

Caruso: Ouch! That had to hurt!

Bayless: He could have rearranged his face... Wait... Hey Shingo! Charly called you out!

Saxton: Will you stop?!

Bayless: Oh you stop! She would've thanked me after. Everyone watching would have...

Saxton: Still to come tonight, Adam Cole vs Doc Gallows.

XWA 96 Xwa10

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter.)

Dixie Carter: Another crazy draft is in the books and now we have to have another? Jeez this is crazy. Lost Shawn Michaels, Sami Zayn, Adam Page, Jinny Couture & Paul Heyman... well that last one wasn't so bad... But who did we gain...

(Knock on the door and in walks El Hijo Del Fantasma)

EHDF: Hola Dixie.

Carter: Fantasma Jr! Welcome!

EHDF: Uhhh... Actually that's my cousin. I'm El Hijo Del Fantasma.

Carter: Don't they mean the same thing?

EHDF: Yeah kinsa... It's a Lucha thing.

Carter: Well ah had wanted to welcome you to XWA but I can't.

EHDF: I don't understand.

Carter: The UWF is having a Supplemental Draft. We are only sending a few names but y'all one of them. Sorry. But if you don't get drafted we would love to have you here. It's a numbers game. Our fans don't know you yet. So if they don't know ya they can't miss ya if you're gone. Understand?

EHDF: I think so. You drafted me but didn't really want me.

(EHDF stands up and starts to walk out.)

Carter: Don't be that way. Please put yahself in mah shoes.

EHDF: It's a business. I get it. Don't mean I got to like it. See you around, maybe...

(El Hijo Del Fantasma walks out the room.)

Carter: God ah hate the damned draft. If he stays we gotta do something about that name though. How am ah going to get all that on a T-Shirt?

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Culpo.

XWA 96 Olivia-culpo-top-photo-4

Olivia: Welcome to Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Culpo. After a successful BACKFIRE Show XWA looks towards May and the annual UNREST Show. No matches are finalized yet but I know it's going to take place in Upper Marlboro, MD at the Show Place Arena. We will get you the card next show. But this coming week is Facebook Face-Off: CHAOS Theory. Here are the matches scheduled.

Roppongi 3K & Tomohiro Ishii vs Bullet Club (Gallows, Anderson & Styles)
Asuka  vs Syuri - RSW Women's Championship
Io Shirai vs Shida - XWA Femme Fatale Championship
Main Event: Shinsuke Nakamura vs Kazuchika Okada - Loser leave XWA

Olivia: In other news another Supplemental draft has been scheduled by the UWF. The latest reports show that left unprotected for this much smaller draft is Roppongi 3K, Charm City Squad & The newly acquired El Hijo Del Fantasmo. Who will stay? Who will go? What new face may appear? Keep up to date on XWA.Com for the latest draft news. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Culpo, Good Night.

XWA 96 Xwa10

Saxton: A team that is itching for one more title opportunity is the iiConics.

Bayless: What? Again? How many chances do they get?

Caruso: They've only had 1 World Title Match. This is a very young team. You know the committee has to think with that experience under their belt they can be a true threat.

Bayless: The only they are a threat to are the other strippers at the club they dance at.

Saxton: So hateful, Becky. Let's go to the ring.

The iiConics
Sydney, Australia

vs

Olsen Twins
Belfast, No. Ireland

(The Owens girls have been turning heads in XWA for a few months. Still a bit green but they have been graduated to the main roster from NextGen. Now a win here can really make them a household name. They take the fight to the Aussies. Match is a bit back and forth and they hit Kay with Irish Car Bomb. But Royce made the save. The fight gets a bit more heated. The iiConics are able to get Leah alone and hit her with Sick Knee From Sydney. They cover for the 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: The iiConics

XWA 96 1

(Peyton gets a mic and stats cutting a promo on the World Champions when from behind the Ninjas attack them. They hit Funky Cold Medina on Peyton. Then Matthews gets a table ans pulls out lighter fluid! This can't be happening again! But as they are about to light it Billie Kay comes in and hits running boots to both of them and the Ninjas roll out the ring.)

XWA 96 Xwa10

(We return from break to the ring where Jenn Decker introduces Kazuchika Okada.)

XWA 96 Eea20289e8f08117a73772f19161def2

Decker: Mr Okada. WE all heard the challenge made by Gedo earlier in the show. Everyone wants to know will you accept facing Shinuke Nakamura in a Loser Leave XWA Match?

Okada: XWA is my home. Now Gedo is trying to humiliate me by having me banished from my home. I have nothing to gain from this. I do not hate Nakamura-san, I only hate Gedo.

Decker: So the answer is no to the challenge.

Okada: Oh you misunderstand me. I have nothing to gain except to humiliate Gedo. And that is enough for me. Yes, I will face Nakamura in a Loser Leave XWA match. But I want after I destroy CHAOS and rid XWA of Gedo that Shinsuke can return here. So I spoke to Dixie. It will be Leave XWA for 1 year.

Decker: So the loser of this match is gone for 1 full calendar year. This has been agreed on and it will happen at Facebook Face-Off: CHAOS Theory. Best of luck Kazuchika.

XWA 96 Xwa10

Willie Mack, ACH & D'Lo Brown
Las Vegas, NV

vs

The Ascension
The Netherworld

(Father Daniels unit has been piling up wins in 6-Man matches. They are looking good here taking advantage of the inexperience of working as a threesome for their opponents. Still they are pros and have their moments. Mack catches The Fallen Angel with a devastating Pounce. But the Ascension prevail after hitting Brown with Fall of Man.)

Winners: The Ascension

XWA 96 7Vdlke5M-600x338

(After The Fallen Angel has the microphone.)

Fallen Angel: So what we planned for is slowly coming into being. The Empire of Sickness. You seem to follow some dark code. Looking to take others and force them into your fold. All we want is his glory and it's not a Sickness but a cleansing light that can only come from Annihilation of all that stood before. The old ways will be incinerated, The old antiquated beliefs eradicated. In this new World built in HIS image there may be a place for you. But you will not be HIS Champions. You worship a False idol as Pagans do. We shall take your place at the head. There our message can be spread easier. So that we may continue to be the Harbingers of his coming. Empire of Sickness stand aside or be decimated. For we are The Ascension... and we will continue to RISE...

Saxton: Every time this guy speaks I expect him to vomit Pea Soup at us. I need a rosary to clutch.

Bayless: Yeah as usual, I have no comment on any of that.

Caruso: Let's not bury the lead. The Ascension have publicly called out the World 6-Man Tag Team Champions.

Saxton: Let's use another word other than "bury".  Still to come... Our Main Event. Stay with us!

XWA 96 Xwa10

(Backstage we see XWA Interviewer, Gabrielle Loren.)

XWA 96 EHX7I5aW4AAiFFq

Loren: I am here with a man that usually refuses to talk to me. But had something he wanted to say. Bad Luck Fale.... go ahead.

Fale: Kevin Steen did NOT beat me at BACKFIRE! Look at the tape! Adam Cole interfered. I want a rematch with Steen! Do you hear me??!!!!

Loren: What? Who me? I can't get you a rematch. I'm just an interviewer.

Fale: You talk to everybody! You ask everybody questions! You must be a big shot! Get me my REMATCH!

(At this point Moose runs over and tries to protect Gabrielle and Fale just attacks him. He slams him into the wall. Then he grabs a metal clothes rack and smashes it across his back. Gabrielle has run off as Fale is screaming "REMATCH!".)

Saxton: Still hard to believe we are about to see "Magnum" Adam Cole face a member of Bullet Club.

Bayless: Well it's happening. Adam Cole always says he did it on his own. Well try that now.

Caruso: I don't think anyone ever denied the amazing competitor Adam Cole is. Which is why it was so frustrating to see him form this group. Now they grew out of his control.

Bayless: Just like your backside...

Caruso: And your mouth....

Saxton: Ladies. We are going to have a fight in the ring. Not here at the desk.  Let's send it up to Jojo.

JoJo: This is our Main Event! Scheduled for 1 Fall

Doc Gallows w/Karl Anderson
RSW Tag Team Champion
Former XWA Tag Team Champion
Former UWF World 6-Man Tag Team Champion
Chicago, IL

vs

"Magnum" Adam Cole
Former World Heavyweight Champion
Former World Junior Heavyweight Champion
Former XWA Champion
Panama City, FL

(Adam usually heard a few cheers. Mostly from the Bullet Club section of fans. But today he is heavily cheered. He steps to the apron and bellows Adam Cole as the crowd yells "BAY BAY!".  Anderson tries to mess with Cole early as he keeps reaching in under the ropes as he and Doc circle each other. Karl gets distracted with a taunting fan and turns his head and Adam stomps on his hand as the crowd jeers Anderson. That little distraction though allows Gallows to open up the offense on Adam.

Gallows works a heavy, methodical. High impact style here. Trying to systematically break Magnum down. The fans are chanting for Cole and he begins to rally back. He nails Doc with a Corona Kick. Then Suplexes the staggered bruiser. He goes up looking for Panama Sunrise but Gallows catches him with an uppercut. He has him... Gallows Pole. 1.. 2.. NO! Doc is looking for a Doctor Bomb but Cole fights free... Cole-lateral! Karl gets on the apron and Adam whips Doc into Karl. He crashes to the floor as Cole gives him an Ushigoroshi (Kneecap Brainbuster). He hits the ropes Magnum Force (Shining Wizard to the back of the head)! 1.. 2.. 3!!!!)

Winner: "Magnum" Adam Cole

XWA 96 694940094001_6087158598001_6087152634001-vs

(Cole slips out the ring as AJ Styles & Fale come out to the ring. Cole runs to the crowd as the fans cheer around him.)

Styles: Cole you little nugget! Go away. You're finished!

Cole: I'm not going anywhere. First I'm whipping your ass the I'm whipping Cena's and getting back my title.

Styles: Wrong! Because I already asked for a shot against Cena. A shot I would have had a long time ago if not for you!

(Out walks GM Dixie Carter.)

Carter: Well y'all both right and wrong. Yeah y'all both deserve a shot at Cena but only one can get it. So at UNREST you two will face each other and the winner gets Cena for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Saxton: Well we just got our Main Event for UNREST. Cole vs AJ Styles a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship on the line.

Caruso: This will be one of the biggest matches in XWA history!

Bayless: I can't see a winner. Both evenly matched and you know Adam is motivated to get revenge.

Saxton: But Styles is motivated to prove he is the rightful leader of Bullet Club. So many questions to be answered.  For Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso, I'm Byron Saxton, Good Night.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 96
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: