FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 95

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 95 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 95   XWA 95 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 4:28 am

XWA 95 0af1012acfc8b7b1824361d190c66e8627faf591_hq

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 95 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 95 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Don't Start Now by Dua Lipa. The song plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton, Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso.)

XWA 95 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 95 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR0IiA9G3U08Rg2jyphpytNCIajNNu4aoA6AXRjl2eiKjhWvhKDXWA 95 CHARLY-CARUSO-Autograph-Signed-8x10-Photo-23-WWE

Saxton: Hello everyone, welcome to XWA TV. I'm Byron Saxton and I am joined by Charly Caruso & Becky Bayless. XTREME WARFARE brought some shocking moments for sure. But none bigger than what happened with Bullet Club, "Magnum" Adam Cole & AJ Styles.

Caruso: I still am confused by it all...

Bayless: Simple addition confuses you. Look every leader at some point taken out for the good of the Empire. That's what happened.

Saxton: Well The Tongan Mob Bosses are in the ring. Let's see if they shed any light on this. Jojo?

XWA 95 CW892CnUkAQRfRN

JoJo: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall!

Jim Neidhart, Trent Baretta & Evan Karagias
Reno, NV; Long Island, NY & Gastonia, NC respectively

vs

Tongan Mob Bosses w/Hikuleo
XWA Tag Team Champions
Isle of Tonga

(The brand new Tag Team Champions the number 1 contender for the XWA Championship completely dominate. They take their opponents apart then Fale hits Karagias with Bad Luck Fall and gets the pin.)

Winners: Tongan Mob Bosses

XWA 95 YsvLmiI

(Then the Bullet Club theme music plays. Walking out are Robbie Eagles, Yujiro Takahashi & Pieter, Cody Hall, Gallows & Anderson. They all get to ringside then out walks....

XWA 95 Go89GQBAqNYCoArUSlO4qSyEjThEm5Kj6PI3CT2UEZwXWA 95 Tumblr_psmfoce2ZW1xp81hjo8_250

AJ Styles and Traci Brooks who are wearing clothing with Bullet Club logo on it, walk down the aisle. Styles smirks as he is hearing it from the angry crowd. "You sold out!" chants are in the air. Styles & Brooks get to the ring. Robbie Eagles holds open the ropes for them. AJ gets a microphone he is about to speak but the booing is deafening. Again he tries and is drowned out by the crowd noise. This goes on for about another minute then he finally speaks.)

Styles: XTREME WARFARE was a GREAT day for Bullet Club. My boys Doc & Karl won the RSW Tag Titles. Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger retained the World Junior Heavyweight Championship. The Guerrillas of Destiny won the XWA Tag belts. And I got rid of that over-bearing, overrated, over-hyped Adam Cole.

You see when I said I was going to expose him by defeating everyone in Bullet Club it wasn't to destroy Bullet Club, it was to prove that I should be leading it! And now that I am here we have some family business to get out the way. First to Thunder Club. As far as I'm concerned. You guys are doing great and you will remain under the Bullet Club banner but you guys can handle your own business. If you need back up just give us a call.

Now as for Bullet Club Japan....

Styles walks up to Yujiro and Pieter. Then he turns to Cody Hall... And kicks him square in the nuts! Gallows, Anderson and Eagles now attack him. They give him the Magic Killer and then toss him over the top rope.)

Styles: Takahashi... I was about to let you have the same treatment. I don't know what Adam Cole allowed but I will not have just any jabroni wearing my colors! Is that F*cking clear?! Now you and Pieter get back to Japan. You rebuild Pimp Club. No sacks of shit like that idiot. No more Mike and Maria nonsense. You want to be part of this you earn it. And if you don't I will make a special trip to Japan myself. Now get out of my ring!

(Takahashi & Pieter take their leave.)

Styles: Now Tongans. You guys have been here with my boys from the beginning. But you need to choose now. You're loyal to the colors or loyal to Adam Cole. You make this decision right now. If you walk, out of respect no hard feelings and we wish you good luck. But you remove the colors now.

Tama Tonga: We talked about it. We're Bullet Club... For Life.

(Hikuleo has been standing over by himself during this. He was very vocal that night about his displeasure with AJ Styles seizing leadership. AJ now addresses him.)

Styles: Kid.... You have a lot of nerve. I didn't think you would even show up here tonight.I haven't forgotten the little attacks from behind the last month. You know what? I respect it. You want in Bullet Club or not?

(Hikuleo looks around the crowd who are yelling to him "No!" Then he looks at his brothers who are urging him to come on. He finally nods.)

Hikuleo: Yeah... I'm in...

(Crowd groans)

Styles: There you have it. Feast your eyes people! The Bullet Club is better than ever!

Eagles holds he ropes open for Traci Brooks and Styles. Then she stops and whispers in his ear.)

Styles: Ohhh I knew I was forgetting something. Thank you honey. I said... no more jabronis in Bullet Club, didn't I? Fale?

(Bad Luck Fale grabs Robbie Eagles by the throat and gives him the Grenade. Eagles is laid out. But Fale picks him up again.... Bad Luck Fall! He then hits the ropes.... Seated Splash completely squashes the Australian youngster. Now they leave as Traci laughs. Medical personal have to tend to the obliterated Eagles.)

Saxton: AJ Styles did a little house cleaning. Cody Hall & Robbie Eagles are apparently out of Bullet Club. Traci Brooks is in.

Bayless: He just cut off some of the fat is all. Like Charly's Lipo Doctor needs to do to her.

Caruso: Starting early tonight, huh? This I think was just a way for Styles to try to put his own stamp on things. This is his Bullet Club now and he wants it run in his image.

Saxton: Tonight on our show we will see Will Ospreay take on La Sombra in a non-title match.  And in our Main Event, The Young Bucks take on CHAOS' Okada & Ishii.

XWA 95 Xwa10

(Camera is backstage where we see interviewer, Gabrielle Loren and she is joined by Kanagawa Krush & Gedo. The Krush are still holding the Femme Fatale & RSW Women's Title belts they stole from Io Shirai & Asuka.)

XWA 95 Kanaga11

Loren: Gedo at XTREME WARFARE some are saying CHAOS had a rough night but a bright point for you was the unveiling of Kanagawa Krush as your newest additions.

Gedo: Do nota speak to me about XTREME WARFARE! Focus on what you see right eeere.... Shida & Syuri. Beautiful... and Deadly. The XWA and the UWF refused to recognize this team. They have lost only 1 match in year. Yet no TV, No Paya Per View... Notting. Now they come to Gedo, ehhhh? Gedo bring them into CHAOS. Now they senda message. Everyone lova Shrai & Asuka, ehhh? Look at wha we do to yo heoes.

Loren: You have to know that both of them are going to be looking for retaliation as well as getting their property back.

Gedo: Poperty you say? You forget something... Asuka & Io were CHAOS before. They were Gedo poperty! They leave CHAOS after I do everything for them! Now I teach them lesson. No one turn their back on CHAOS or pay the pice!

(Just then Io & Asuka rush the area trying to get at Kanagawa Krush. Security is holding them back as Syuri & Shida taunt them with their title belts. Then leave with Gedo.)

Loren: This situation is only going to get worse I feel...

Saxton: Up next is the Cruiserweight Champion, Will Ospreay who we hear has been very upset about coming up short against Black Thunder Jushin Liger at XTREME WARFARE.

Bayless: It was a hell of an effort. But there is a list a mile long of guys who came up short against the great Jushin Liger.

Caruso: For once we agree. While I am not a fan of this change in attitude. One that I think Prisciilla Kelly is responsible for. I do think Ospreay is a great wrestler and should not let a defeat at the hands of one of the greatest superstars we have seen ever discourage him.

Bayless: Just say "Becky, you're right." That will always be true.

Saxton: Well tonight he faces La Sombra in a Non-Title Match.

Will Ospreay w/Priscilla Kelly
XWA Cruiserweight Champion
Former NextGen Champion
UK

vs

La Sombra
Former XWA Cruiserweight Champion
Mexico

(Sombra wanted this match after the last time they faced off Will gave him the Hidden Blade post match and knocked him out. Dixie said she couldn't offer a title match so soon. Sombra didn't care he just wanted revenge. Ospreay seems to be going through the motions early on and Sombra is really taking the fight to him. Not in a Lucha style but Strong Style. Tons of Strikes and high impact maneuvers.

Ospreay rallies and catches Sombra with Silent Whisper and a Robinson Special. He sets up for the Hidden Blade. He swings but Sombra was ready! He hooks the arm and counters into a Dos Caras Clutch! 1.. 2.. 3!!!)

Winner: La Sombra

XWA 95 F699090a1c9b89567fd1e4b9e2dbd5af

(Will and Priscilla are in shock as Sombra rolls to the outside and celebrates. Ospreay is yelling at the referee. He doesn't see La Sombra slide back in. He stalks then waits for a dismayed Ospreay to turn around....

XWA 95 WFL8TP

Will is laid out. La Sombra makes the belt motion around his waist as Priscilla is horrified.)

Caruso: La Sombra gets his revenge tonight!

Bayless: That is disgusting! You are cheering for that?

Saxton: So it was okay when Ospreay did it? Will has made a lot of enemies as of late. Especially with that Hidden Blade. Well La Sombra got payback. And now Ospreay has lost two straight matches. Is this a slump?

Bayless: Oh Please? 2 losses is a slump? You've never won anything in your life. What would that be called?

Saxton: Still to come tonight The Young Bucks vs CHAOS.

XWA 95 Xwa10

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter.)

Dixie Carter: Every year this damned draft is so stressful. Who will I get? More importantly, who will I lose? I can only protect so many. I have to leave 7 out there. So far it's Ishii, Jinny Couture, ACH, Adam Page, Sami Zayn, Aliyah and I need one more. But who?

Michaels: Sorry for interrupting....

Carter: Shawn! I didn't hear you come in.

Michaels: Sorry, door was open. Look... I don't know how to say this but I'd like to be left unprotected for the draft.

Carter: What?! That's insane! You don't want to be here anymore?

Michaels: I love it here. I really do. But I've done what I wanted. I took my revenge on Okada & Gedo. I won the X1 Climax. I won the XWA Championship. I need new challenges. I hope one day I can return here. You've always been great to me. When I saw there was no spot for me at XTREME WARFARE I realized its time for the Heartbreak Kid to find some new mountains to conquer.

Carter: But with it being a draft, you don't know where you'll wind up.

Michaels: I know... and funny... but somehow... that makes it more exciting.

Carter: So this is goodbye I guess.

Michaels: Not goodbye... more like. See you later...

(Dixie stands and extends her hand but Shawn hugs her instead.)

Carter: See you later, Shawn. Good Luck.

(Shawn leaves and Dixie who is a little misty fans her eyes then gets on the phone.)

Carter: Yes, This is Dixie Carter of XWA... I have our unprotected list for the draft....

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Culpo.

XWA 95 Amvnj4-l-610x610--crop+tops-olivia+culpo-instagram

Olivia: Welcome to Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Culpo. Even post Wrestlemania & XTREME WARFARE things never seem to slow down here at XWA. Our next big show is BACKFIRE at the Delaware Field House in Newark, DE.

Will Ospreay vs La Sombra - XWA Cruiserweight Championship
Austin Aries vs Richie Steamboat vs Rich Swann
"Magnum" Adam Cole vs Doc Gallows
Asuka & Io Shirai vs Kanagawa Krush
Moose vs AJ Styles
Kenny Omega vs The Fallen Angel - Street Fight
The Canadian Ninjas vs The Fabulous Killer Baes - UWF World Womens Tag Team Championship
The Usos vs The Guerrillas of Destiny - XWA Tag Team Championship
Main Event: Kevin Steen vs Bad Luck Fale - XWA Championship

Olivia: XWA is now airing a 2nd XWA Show on XWA.TV called XWA Xtra. Check out the next episode when Hiroshi Tanahashi faces Adam Page in a rematch from the X1 Climax. Only on XWA.TV. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Culpo, Good Night.

XWA 95 Xwa10

Saxton: Kenny Omega is seething how the Ascension won their Elimination Match at XTREME WARFARE.

Bayless: What's the difference? They lost.

Caruso: Thanks to the Fallen Angel smashing a Chair over the head of Omega and knocking him out.

Bayless: It worked, didn't it?

Saxton: Well now Kenny got himself a Street Fight booked with Father Daniels at Spring Break. We see him now against Ascension member who he was pinned by, Viktor.

Viktor
Former 2x XWA Tag Team Champion
The Depths of the Abyss

vs

Kenny Omega
Manitoba, CANADA

(Viktor starts out fast with clubbing blows. He he hits a Flap Jack that has Kenny down hard. He goes for a running boot but Omega avoids it and Nails a Kotaro Krusher. Kenny starts to dish it out on Viktor when from out the back come The Fallen Angel and Konnor. But here come the Young Bucks who battle with them on the stage. Then Omega catches Viktor with a reverse Frankensteiner and a vicious V-Trigger. He hoists him up... One-Winged Angel! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Kenny Omega

XWA 95 6d379-1529005338-500

(Kenny gets a microphone and tells Father Daniels that there will be no more sneak attacks from here on The ELITE are watching each other's back as at BACKFIRE. It's going to be him that is laid out at the end. Because they are having a Street Fight.)

XWA 95 Xwa10

(We return from break to the ring where Jenn Decker introduces XWA Champion, Kevin Steen.)

XWA 95 B2d8c06345be43dea481922585c01b57-kevin-oleary-pinterest-e1521740049551

Decker: Kevin at Xtreme Warfare you retained the XWA Championship against Kazuchika Okada. You did that despite having been injured prior by Bad Luck Fale. How are you feeling now?

Steen: I'm a professional wrestler. I'm always hurt. Being injured should never be a excuse.

Decker: Fair enough. Coming up at BACKFIRE you get Fale once more. He says he's beaten you twice and this will make it three.

Steen: Fale spoke? I thought he was dumb. Well I mean he definitely is "dumb", more like stupid because when I get him he's never going to speak again when i rip his tongue out of his fat head. Beaten me twice? Well the first time I whooped his ass; But I got disqualified for using a chair that he brought into the ring. The 2nd time was in a Non-Title Match. Yeah he got me that night. But when it comes to this title I'm a different animal. So BACKFIRE I dare you to try to beat me again. Because I guarantee you wont.

Decker: A guarantee... Well looks like nothing else needs to be said. Good Luck and we will see you at BACKFIRE.

XWA 95 Xwa10

Sami Zayn & Alex Zayne
Montreal, Quebec & Lexington, KY

vs

Charm City Squad
Baltimore, MD

(Word has come out that, Paul Heyman has left the company and that Sami will be unprotected for the upcoming UWF Draft. Now he is here tagging with a NextGen guy. He is really stewing now. The announce team mention how Moose will face AJ Styles at Spring Break while Swann will be involved in a Triple Threat match. Alex is in the ring and is trying to hold his own against the red hot CCS. He catches Moose with a 630 Plancha to the floor. He sends him in and covers for two. The move took a lot out of him as well. He gets to the corner and reaches out to tag but Sami grabs his hair and gives him a Neck Snap across the top rope. Then he walks to the back. You can see him saying "Screw this place". Back in the ring Moose & Swann end Zayne's night with  Charmed Life (Moosesault followed by a Corkscrew 450° Splash). 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: Charm City Squad

XWA 95 Charm_12

Saxton: What the Hell? Sami Zayn just walks out and leaves that kid laid out? Good Riddance!

Bayless: Screw it. The kid needs to learn anyway. As for Moose he's going to get a lesson himself when he faces the new leader of Bullet Club at BACKFIRE.

Caruso: Still feels strange to see AJ Styles as the man in charge.

Saxton: Still to come... Our Main Event. Stay with us!

XWA 95 Xwa10

(Backstage we see XWA Interviewer, Gabrielle Loren.)

XWA 95 EHqAZMMUUAE_GcV

Loren: I was supposed to be talking to "Magnum" Adam Cole. But he never showed. So umm Let me oh... Hey, David... Bossman. A second if you have it? Guys, a lot of talk about  your match at XWA Xtra. Care to speak about how it felt to have such a well received debut?

Otunga: Do you have a subpoena for us to testify to?

Loren: A subpoe... Testify? What? No. I'm just asking a question.

Otunga: *Sigh* Okay, I will make a statement off the record.

Loren: Off the record? You know there are cam.. You know what? Sure... Off the record.

Otunga: Excellent... So me and my business partner the Bossman were very pleased with the outcome of that case vs the Mulkey Brothers. And from your statement it seems the jury came back with a favorable verdict on our performance. Just know this. Law & Order are by no way done with bringing justice to the XWA.

Loren: Thank you. Bossman, care to add anything to that?

Bossman: Anyone out there who thinks they can circumvent the law is going to find out why I'm the meanest, baddest lawman in all of the UWF. Whether it's for Jaywalking or trying to steal our Shine. Any misdeeds will be met with swift justice. And the perpetrators will do... Hard Time.

Otunga: I rest my case....

Loren: Jeez... No wonder every interviewer here quits...

Saxton: Been a while since we've seen Ishii on XWA TV. I know he was in Florida for a little while.

Bayless: Well he may not be back for long. I just got word. He was left unprotected for the draft.

Caruso: Doesn't mean for sure he's gone sometimes you get redrafted by the same territory.

Bayless: There must be some mistake with this list. Why aren't you on it?

Saxton: I don't think we are on the draft board, Becky. Let's send it up to Jojo.

JoJo: This is our Main Event! Scheduled for 1 Fall, and is a Non-Title Match!

CHAOS (Okada & Ishii) w/Gedo
Japan

vs

The Young Bucks
Former UWF World 6-Man Tag Team Champions
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

(Spirited match with Okada still a bit sore on how his match with Steen ended. He is the stand out here tonight. Ishii is as usual a total beast. But the Bucks have maybe the best teamwork in the division and they use that to get back into the match. The fight goes on and Okada is about to hit a Top Rope Elbow but Gedo got on the apron and accidentally shakes the ropes enough to cause Okada to slip and fall to the floor. In the ring the Bucks hit a Double Superkick and then the Indy Taker and pin Ishii.)

Winners: The Young Bucks

XWA 95 2Q==

(The Bucks high five the fans as they head to the back. Gedo is tending to Ishii. Okada rolls in the ring and is furious. He asks for the microphone.)

Okada: No more... NO MORE!!! Gedo, I can not bide by this anymore. at XTREME WARFARE You cost me that match. Tonight YOU AGAIN, cost me the match. During X1 Climax I win entire Tournament. Why? Because you not ringside. You don't help Okada. You HURT Okada!. I am done with CHAOS. I am done with you!

(Gedo snatches the microphone from Okada.)

Gedo: You watch what you say.... No one leave CHAOS unless I SAY you leave CHAOS. You finish with me?! You would be nothing without Gedo! I bring you here from Japan. ME! You fighting in Gymnasium with 200 fans before I find you. You ingrate!

(Now Gedo begins berating Okada in Japanese. The heat of the moment gets to him and he slaps Okada. OKada grabs Gedo by the color then he is blindsided by Ishii. Now he and Gedo are beating him down. Ishii hits the ropes... Sliding Lariat!. He then lifts Okada up... Stonecrusher (Brainbuster)! Gedo climbs the ropes and hits a Flying Elbow then mockingly does the Rainmaker pose. He then pulls Okada up and delivers a Rainmaker to Okada. Gedo now stands on the chest of Okada. Doing the Rainmaker Pose again as the crowd boos.)

XWA 95 Gedo_%28wrestler%29_2017

Saxton: What the hell??? Okada... He's been destroyed by Gedo & Ishii!

Caruso: You know Gedo said earlier in the show, No one turns their back on CHAOS or they pay the price.

Bayless: It looks like the cost was more than Okada to afford.

Saxton: There has been a status quo change here in the last couple of weeks within Bullet Club and now CHAOS and with draft coming who knows what else will happen? Well fans be sure to check out XWA Xtra as we find out more about this situation as well as the draft. and then its BACKFIRE.  For Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso, I'm Byron Saxton, Good Night.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 95
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: