FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA Presents: NextGen on XWA.TV Ep.01

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA Presents: NextGen on XWA.TV Ep.01 Empty
PostSubject: XWA Presents: NextGen on XWA.TV Ep.01   XWA Presents: NextGen on XWA.TV Ep.01 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 4:24 am

XWA Presents: NextGen on XWA.TV Ep.01 Nextge10

From....

XWA Presents: NextGen on XWA.TV Ep.01 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSTkTAhPutbVJMVk67N_G8m29rFth2qmk0kcF8laTm84mdaDw-c&usqp=CAU

With your hosts Josh Matthews & Ernest "The Cat" Miller.

XWA Presents: NextGen on XWA.TV Ep.01 JoshMathewsXWA Presents: NextGen on XWA.TV Ep.01 Person-images%2FErnest+Miller_5aa6d080d82c391600fe3918

Matthews: Welcome to the debut of NextGen on XWA.TV. I'm Josh Matthews and I'm here with the Cat, Ernest Miller. Cat we start off the show the right way. With a Tournament to crown the 1st Ever Next Gen Women's Champion.

Cat: Awwww Man! Look I love watching theses youngins learn the trade and all . But I LOVE watching the Ladies too. And let me tell you these girls are tough!

Matthews: 8 Women vying for the this title. We will have 2 matches tonight. And in our Main Event a #1 Contender's match as Bullet Club's Robbie Eagles faces Tony Nese. Let's get it started.

MATCH ONE: NEXTGEN WOMEN'S TITLE TOURNAMENT

XWA Presents: NextGen on XWA.TV Ep.01 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRtJbwU3BEYADgsYkAG9KK3CReNZVG6OMYhBl05TvjEPfUFb8_2&usqp=CAUTESHA PRICE

Hometown:
Chelsea, MI

Finisher:
Paying The Price (Straight Jacket)
XWA Presents: NextGen on XWA.TV Ep.01 Versus-PNG-Clipart

XWA Presents: NextGen on XWA.TV Ep.01 Latest?cb=20191123111223KINGSLEY

Hometown:
Sydney, Australia

Finisher:
Inverted DDT
(Tesha has the experience advantage in this one but the young Aussie has a ton of spunk and attitude. She resorts to some bending of the rules and some rough-housing. She's choking Price on the bottom rope. She hits the ropes for a seated Splash across the back but Tesha moves. She hits a Michinoku Driver then locks in Paying The Price. Kingsley taps out.)

Winner: Tesha Price

MATCH TWO: NEXTGEN WOMEN'S TITLE TOURNAMENT

XWA Presents: NextGen on XWA.TV Ep.01 Giulia-enters-the-ring-during-the-womens-prowrestling-stardom-at-on-picture-id1204796284?s=612x612GIULIA

Hometown:
Japan

Finishers:
Glorious Driver (Hammerlock Slam into a Spinning Tombstone)
Stealth Viper (Modiified Bow & Arrow)

XWA Presents: NextGen on XWA.TV Ep.01 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR8Y7b1dTFXfAnwnRbA_XsGuKnnHMqIseMaSS3b-U4J4h_42Tb7&usqp=CAUALEAH JAMES

Hometown:
Essex, England

Finishers:
Moon-Assault (Double Knee Moonsault)
Muta Lock
(Aleah has wrestled for about a year so far. Giulia is a bit more experienced She is Italian/Japanese born in England. So a real international flair to her. Aleah is quick and takes Giulia over a few times with Arm Drags, Headscissors and Hurracanranas. Giulia likes to strike and catches Jame with a high knee lift to the jaw. She hits a Bridging German for a near fall. James catches Giulia with a Bulldog and goes for the Moon-Assault. She misses! Giulia locks in the Stealth Viper and Aleah taps.)

Winner: Giulia

Matthews: Well Cat, we have our first two Semi-Finalists in Giulia & Tesha Price. What do you think?

Cat: Two very different styles yet the both won by Submission. That tells me that these women are well versed in different fighting disciplines. But Giulia has a bit of an edge to her. She's my pick so far. But I got to see the rest of the field first. I told ya. These girls is no joke.

Matthews: That you did. It's time for our spotlight wrestler of the week. Then we will head to our Main Event.

(Spotlight is on HIKULEO, 6'8", 260 Lbs, from the Isle of Tonga. A junior member of Bullet Club, He is the Brother of the Guerrillas of Destiny and the cousin of Bad Luck Fale. Recently he has had run-ins with AJ Styles. Now with Styles assuming leadership of Bullet Club, HIKULEO's future may be in jeopardy. As for his fighting style he is a Powerhouse who uses his superior size to manhandle his opponents. His finisher is the T-Bomb.)

XWA Presents: NextGen on XWA.TV Ep.01 T%E3%83%9B%E3%82%99%E3%83%A0-800x533

MAIN EVENT: NUMBER 1 CONTENDER'S MATCH

XWA Presents: NextGen on XWA.TV Ep.01 Tony_nese_by_manu1234567891011_dczlprm-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAyMSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBjZWI2ZTQ1LWYzNjctNDllYS05ODFjLTE4NGU4Yzg3OGYzY1wvZGN6bHBybS00OTE2NjFhNC02YzE3LTQwMzgtODA4Yy04NWE1MWQ5YzA0ZWUuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTg1NCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19TONY NESE

Hometown:
Long Island, NY

Finishers:
Pumphandle Michinoku Driver II
The Running Kneese (Running knee to an opponent seated in the corner)

XWA Presents: NextGen on XWA.TV Ep.01 9LANjY7gROBBIE EAGLES

Hometown:
Perth, Australia

Finisher:
Turbo Backpack (Back Stunner)
Warp 4.5 (450 Splash)
Pulse Drop (Sliced Bread #2)
(Robbie is the other Junior member of Bullet Club here in NextGen. Unlike HIKULEO he seems fine with the new regime. Tony is a member of the Premier Athlete Brand and probably has the most experience on the current roster. These two despite both being know to work as heels put on a wrestling match. Robbie catches Tony with a one legged Dropkick to the face. He looks for the Turbo Backpack but Nese counters into a Backstabber.  He covers for two. Nese goes for the Pumphandle Michinoku Driver II. But Eagles escapes and hits am Inverted Suplex. He then nails the Turbo Backpack and gets the 3 count.)  

Winner: Robbie Eagles

Matthews: Eagles gets it done and now he is the #1 Contender to Anthony Bowens and the Next Gen Championship.

Cat: I really thought Tony Nese had this one in the bag. But that's the beauty of the game, Man. One mistep can cost you that winner's purse.

Matthews: I am being told that the title match between Bowens and Eagles will be our Main Event next show.

Cat: Next show??? Awww Man you know what that means..... SOMEBODY... CALL MY MOMMA!

Matthews: You knew that was coming. Great 1st episode hope you guys enjoyed and come back for more next time. For Ernie The Cat I am Josh Matthews and this is NextGen. Later.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA Presents: NextGen on XWA.TV Ep.01
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: