FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 94

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 94 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 94   XWA 94 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 3:26 am

XWA 94 0af1012acfc8b7b1824361d190c66e8627faf591_hq

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 94 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 94 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Don't Start Now by Dua Lipa. The song plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton, Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso.)

XWA 94 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 94 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR0IiA9G3U08Rg2jyphpytNCIajNNu4aoA6AXRjl2eiKjhWvhKDXWA 94 CHARLY-CARUSO-Autograph-Signed-8x10-Photo-23-WWE

Saxton: Hello everyone, welcome to XWA TV. I'm Byron Saxton and I am joined by Charly Caruso & Becky Bayless. We are less than a week from XTREME WARFARE. I for one am excited.

Caruso: How can you not be. The biggest Show on XWA's calendar and we get to be a part of it.

Bayless: This is my first XTREME WARFARE and it looks on paper so far to be out of this world. JUst look at the two top matches. Kevin Steen vs Kazuchika Okada & "Magnum" Adam Cole vs AJ Styles.

Saxton: There are of course a lot more matches that will be set tonight. And speaking of Kevin Steen he is in the Main Event tonight against Bad Luck Fale in a Non-Title affair! I can't wait anymore. Jojo if you please.

XWA 94 170px-JoJo_NXT_Live_Event

JoJo: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall!

Hiroshi Tanahashi
Former XWA Champion
Japan

vs

DOUKI
jAPAN

(Hiroshi dominates this one. Working on the leg of the Masked man. He puts him away with the Cloverleaf for a Tap Out.)

Winner: Hiroshi Tanahashi

XWA 94 01_DB_4608

Saxton: Tanahashi gets the win and we have been informed he will face Sami Zayn at XTREME WARFARE.

Bayless: Winner of that can put himself in a good spot for a title shot down the road.

Caruso: I think Zayn needs that win desperately. But then both men had poor showings at the X1 Climax this year.

Saxton: Winning at XTREME WARFARE tends to clean away a bad run pretty quickly.

XWA 94 Xwa10

(Camera is backstage where we see interviewer, Gabrielle Loren and she is joined by Asuka.)

XWA 94 Maxresdefault

Loren: I'm sure you know at XTREME WARFARE you face Io Shirai in two straight falls. One for the XWA Femme Fatale Title the other for the RSW Women's Championship. So to retain both your titles you must win twice.

Asuka: Yes. They put Asuka & Io in tough situation. But it is ASuka who is Double Champion. It will Asuka who leave double Champion.

Loren: Last week Io Shirai said she respects you but she will go through you to prove she is the best.

Asuka: Of course, Asuka expect nothing less. Io Shrai is great wrestler. 2nd best in World. Of course #1 is Asuka. At XTREME WARFARE I prove that for good.

Loren: Thank you & Good Luck..

Saxton: Up next is the team that went to the Finals of March Madness, Guerrillas of Destiny.

Bayless: I love this team. I was shocked they did not win the March Madness Trophy. But now they are fighting for a different type of prize.

Caruso: Of course you mean the XWA Tag Team Championship. In what some are calling a dream match against the Usos.

Bayless: I put my money on Bullet Club every time. This time will be no different.

Saxton: Well tonight they face slightly lesser competition.

Incoherence (Frightmare & Hallowicked)
Sleepy Hollow

vs

Guerrillas of Destiny w/HIKULEO
Isle of Tonga

(Incoherence have not been seen in XWA in years but the fans still like them. They hold their own for a bit but then the G.O.D. start to pull away. They dispose of Frightmare on the outside and give the SuperBomb to Hallowicked for the 3 count.)

Winners: Guerrillas of Destiny

XWA 94 8163a1faf825252c60a97d5fcf0dcae7

Caruso: Looks like the brothers from Tonga are ready for the brothers from Samoa.

Bayless: Aren't they the same place?

Saxton: Actually they're not. Both are part of Polynesia but are different island nations about 500 miles from each other.

Bayless: Thanks for the geography lesson... nerd.

Saxton: Still to come tonight Kevin Steen vs Bad Luck Fale. Another guy from Tonga, Becky.

Bayless: Yeah... I know doofus.

XWA 94 Xwa10

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter where she is sitting with Shawn Michaels.)

Michaels. You have to be kidding me, Dixie. I'm the Show Stopper. How can I not be on the biggest Show of the year?

Dixie Carter: Shawn, I don't know what to do. I have 12 Matches already!

Michaels: There has to be something.

(In to the room barges Gedo.)

Carter: Damni it Gedo! Knock!

Gedo: I have no time for knock. I come to tell you, Ishii have returned from Japan. He take my place in match.

Carter: No, he can't take your place. The contract is you and Nakamura.

Michaels I got an idea. Why don't you let Ishii join Nakamura & Gedo. It can be all three of them.

Gedo: Ah! Silly dressed American have good idea. All 3 of us fight together. I take it! Goodbye.

Carter: But...

(Gedo leaves but before he closes the door he knocks. Then closes it shut.)

Carter: You knock before you enter!!! Shawn what did you do? How am I going to tell Charm City Squad they are in a Handicap Match?

Michaels: Who said anything about a handicap Match? They have three and Charm City Squad just got themselves a partner.

Carter: You know Gedo doesn't realize that, right?

Michaels: uh-huh...

Carter: Ha. That's what he gets for barging in here. You're a slick one Shawn.

Michaels: See you at XTREME WARFARE!

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Culpo.

XWA 94 Olivia-culpo-71

Olivia: Welcome to Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Culpo. We are a couple of days from Capital One Field in College Park, MD and XTREME WARFARE! Here is the card.

Anthony Bowens vs Mario Bokara - NextGen Championship
The Owens Twins vs Kanagawa Krush
The ELITE vs The Ascension - Elimination Match
Sami Zayn vs Hiroshi Tanahashi
Charm City Squad & Shawn Michaels vs CHAOS
Asuka vs Io Shirai - 2 Falls 1st Fall XWA Femme Fatale Championship/ 2nd Fall RSW Women's Title
Roppongi 3K vs Gallows & Anderson - RSW Tag Team Championship
The Canadian Ninjas vs The iiConics - UWF World Womens Tag Team Championship
Jushin "Black Thunder Liger" vs Will Ospreay - UWF World Junior Heavyweight Championship
The Usos vs The Guerrillas of Destiny - XWA Tag Team Championship
"Magnum" Adam Cole vs AJ Styles
Main Event: Kevin Steen vs Kazuchika Okada - XWA Championship

Olivia: Now let's hear from the RSW Tag Team Champs, Roppongi 3K

XWA 94 P2A7602

SHO: So Bullet Club think they can take our titles? You know how hard we work for these?

YOH: We had to beat Sanada & EVIL. Today they are World Champions. So you guys think we just gonna lay down for you?

SHO: No way we are CHAOS and we are not afraid of Bullet Club. We are the best group in Wrestling and at XTREME Warfare All CHAOS will leave victorious.

Olivia: In other news, the Tournament to crown NextGen TAg Team and Women's Champions are being finalized and should begin next month When NextGen gets their show back on XWA.TV the new home to watch replays of Major XWA Shows and NextGen shows. Membership fee is only $15.99 a month. Sign up now, I did. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Culpo, Good Night.

XWA 94 Xwa10

Saxton: The iiConics have been itching to get another shot at the Canadian Ninjas. They get it at XTREME WARFARE but tonight they take on a couple of young women from NextGen.

Bayless: Well it wasn't that long ago that the iiConics were in the NextGen tournament which is how they got to the XWA roster.

Caruso: A tournament that made them stars and made the Ninjas green with envy.

Bayless: Ohhh, so that's why your teeth are green, They are envious...

Saxton: *Snicker* Okay, Sorry, that was funny... to the ring!

Ariel Monroe & Aleah James
Clearwater, FL & Essex, London, England

vs

The iiConics
Sydney Australia

(Monroe & James have a nice mix of Power & Speed. They hold their own against the iiConics but in the end the experience of the gals from Sydney makes the difference and they pin James after hitting her with Sick Knee From Sydney.)

Winners: The iiConics

XWA 94 The_iiconics_new_2018_render_by_ambriegnsasylum16_dcozo2g-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ0OSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBjNzgyZTRjLWZhZTAtNGE4Ny1iN2IxLWE3NTI1OThkOWRmOVwvZGNvem8yZy0yYzRkOWY1OS1jMzUzLTQ1ZjItOWVkNS01ZmMxY2E0NTY3ZTUucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Caruso: iiConics are my pick in their World Title Match.

Bayless: Are you crazy? Against the Ninjas? The greatest Women's team ever?

Saxton: Even the greatest lose Becky. Honestly those two teams are so even and there is so much heat between them I have no idea who will win.

Bayless: Who has no ideas? I always have an idea. Even if its a bad one.

Caruso: Like the one you had when you decided to wear that outfit on TV?

Saxton: You girls are killing me today...

XWA 94 Xwa10

(We return from break to the ring where Jenn Decker introduces Kazuchika Okada.)

XWA 94 Hi-res-d766f64c10b4c8fbbf59a4192dd629e3_crop_north

Decker: Mr Okada; This is a bit unusual. You are here but your opponent, XWA Champion, Kevin Steen is not as he prepares to face Bad Luck Fale later tonight.

Okada: And this why I will win. Kevin Steen has no focus, He is controlled by his emotions. I have been XWA Champion twice before. To do that you must remain calm, calculating, Then you can adapt to any situation. Kevin Steen is like Bull. He sees red and goes straight forward. But you know who the Bull loses to? The Matador. And at XTREME WARFARE, that is what I will be.

Decker: And what about your Manager Gedo? He is known for involving himself in matches. That could cost you the match.

Okada: Gedo will be fine. He is master strategist. I have all confidence in him.

Decker: You seem very confident, almost cocky.

Okada: No.. What I am is a Champion. And Champions are never cocky. Just experienced.

DEcker: I guess there's nothing left to be said.

XWA 94 Xwa10

Saxton: At XTREME WARFARE Will Ospreay will challenge Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger for the World Junior Hvwt Title. He's tried before but come up short. Can he do it this time?

Caruso: Honestly, after seeing Liger at Wrestlemania you have to wonder if he can but how much did that match with Jungle Boy take out of him?

Bayless: That's the real question here. I do not think Ospreay is at that level just yet. But he's getting closer. But after what Jungle Boy put him through Liger could be in a ripe position to get upset.

Saxton: I say this. If Will connects with that vicious Hidden Blade elbow I think he can beat anyone. He's in the ring for a Non-Title match.

ACH
Austin, TX

vs

Will Ospreay w/Priscilla
XWA Cruiserweight Champion
Essex, England

(Will is surprised a number of times by the explosive ACH. ACH executes a Crucifix Bomb for two. Will comes back and hits Silent Whisper then goes for Hidden Blade but ACH ducks it and school boys him for a quick 2 count. Will nails a knee strike then ends it with Stormbreaker. )

Winner: Will Ospreay

XWA 94 9edf1bc16afeac74bcd2361277429905

(After the match Ospreay hits ACH with Hidden Blade anyway. Knocking him out as the crowd boos. Priscilla though is very pleased. She tells him to go up for Air Assassin. He starts to climb when Austin Aries runs down and gets in between ACH and Ospreay. Will & Priscilla are furious as they take their leave.)

Saxton: Will Ospreay has become a real A-Hole.

Bayless: HEY! We're supposed to be non-biased!

Caruso: Yeah right, you? You're never impartial.

Bayless: And you're never coherent.

Saxton: Still to come... Our Main Event. Stay with us!

XWA 94 Xwa10

(Backstage we see XWA Interviewer, Gabrielle Loren.)

XWA 94 EHqAZMMUUAE_GcV

Loren: Welcome back to the show. I have with me right now the UWF World Women's Tag Team Champions, the Canadian Ninjas. Now ladies..

Perez: Who the hell are you?

Loren: I'm Gabrielle Loren. Now..

Matthews: Where's Amy?

Loren: Amy isn't here anymore now...

Matthews: Amy is gone? What about Cameron. Where's Cameron? I don't know you.

Perez: How about Lauren? We''ll talk to her.

Matthews: Or Charly. She's cool. Go get her.

Loren: Look! I am the interviewer on this show now okay?!

Matthews:  *Laughing* Calm down chick. We know who you are. This damn company switches announcers every other damned month. But you know what doesn't change?

Perez: The Canadian Ninjas being the best Team in the Women's division. Not the XWA Women's division mind you...

Matthews: The WORLD's Women's division. So iiConics. You had your 15 minutes of fame already. Time for you to head back to whatever Strip joint you came from. we've grown bored of you. So We will whip your asses one last time. See you at XTREME WARFARE unless...

Perez: You get a shift at the Brews & Kangaroos Cabaret that night. I wouldn't pass that up if I was you. I hear half price off for Lap Dances. You two will be busy. Okay bye Danielle nice meeting you.

Loren: It's Gabrielle!

Matthews: Meh, it doesn't matter, you'll be replaced by the next time we're here.

(We now go to the Rankings Rundown, hosted by Jimena Sanchez.)

XWA 94 62592679_2752389544835972_5897850164113113029_n

Jimena: Welcome to the Rankings Rundown as we take a look at the current rankings for the 4 XWA Championships.

XWA Championship
4. Kenny Omega
5. Shawn Michaels

XWA Tag Team
4. The Young Bucks
5. Roppongi 3K

XWA Femme Fatale
4. Jinny Couture
5. Hikaru Shida

XWA Cruiserweight
4. Austin Aries
5. Richie Steamboat

Jimena: Let's hear from The Fallen Angel

XWA 94 Christopher_Daniels22

Fallen Angel: So I am ranked # 2 and The Ascension #3. How nice but at this time we are focused on other things. Namely the demise of the so-called ELITE. Once that part of our mission is done we will turn our attention to more grander goals but the Cruiserweight Title may prove to be something for me to take and then give as an offering to the Infernal One. Yes... That would be nice....

Saxton: We have been waiting for this Steen vs Fale.

Bayless: Steen is in serious trouble.

Caruso: Did you see their last match? Kevin beat the holy hell out of Fale.

Bayless: But he didn't win, did he?

Saxton: I don't think he cared about winning that night. Let's send it up to Jojo.

JoJo: This is our Main Event! Scheduled for 1 Fall, and is a Non-Title Match!

Kevin Steen
XWA Champion
Former UWF World Heavyweight Champion
Canada

vs

Bad Luck Fale w/ HIKULEO
Former XWA Tag Team Champion
Isle of Tonga

(From the start Fale is targeting the torso of the Champion, Back, ribs, chest. Every thing Fale does seems to target these areas. He sends him into the ropes and charges but Steen gets his boot up then tries for a Buckle Bomb but Fale back drops him. He drops an elbow. Fale looks for the Grenade but Steen lands a kick to the lower mid-section. He lands a flurry of rights then nails a jumping enzuguiri. Back Suplex by Steen. He hits a running Senton then looks to go for the Package Piledriver but Fale is free and slingshots Kevin into the buckle.

Steen staggers out the corner into a Spinebuster. Fale covers for two. Fale goes for the Grenade. He hits it! 1.. 2.. No! Kick out by Kevin. Fale now signals for the Bad Luck Fall. He gets him up but Steen wriggles free. Fale turns... Superkick! Stunner! Fale is down as Steen climbs... Bullfrog Splash! Kevin is holding his ribs as he lays across Fale. 1.. 2.. NOOOO!!!! Kevin pulls him up. He sets up for the Package Piledriver but as he pulls him up he stops and reaches for his ribs. Steen drives a few elbows to the head in the corner he runs to the far corner then charges for a corner Lariat... and runs into a Fale Spear! He hits the ropes... Seated Splash! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Bad Luck Fale

XWA 94 160728_g1_01_pict08

Saxton: The XWA Champion has just been pinned!

Caruso: Bad Luck Fale may have busted Steen's ribs! And he has to go to XTREME WARFARE!

Bayless: I told you. This was a bad idea on his part and he has opened the door for Okada.

Saxton: What will this mean at XTREME WARFARE? Trust me you do not want to miss it. Tickets are sold out but you can still catch a replay of the live show on XWA.TV by joining up with a subscription. Don't be the only one in the dark. As for us that's our show. Our next stop is Capital One Field in College Park, MD.  For Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso, I'm Byron Saxton, Good Night.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 94
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: