FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 93

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 93 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 93   XWA 93 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 3:25 am

XWA 93 0af1012acfc8b7b1824361d190c66e8627faf591_hq

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 93 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 93 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Don't Start Now by Dua Lipa. The song plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton, Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso.)

XWA 93 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 93 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR0IiA9G3U08Rg2jyphpytNCIajNNu4aoA6AXRjl2eiKjhWvhKDXWA 93 CHARLY-CARUSO-Autograph-Signed-8x10-Photo-23-WWE

Saxton: Hello everyone, welcome to XWA TV. I'm Byron Saxton and I am joined by Charly Caruso & Becky Bayless. Wrestlemania is in the books and what a show it was.

Caruso: It was unbelievable it had surprises, violence, treachery and some of the greatest competition you will ever witness.

Bayless: It also had the Canadian Ninjas retaining.

Saxton: Correct. The Ninjas are still the World Women's Champions and we will hear from them tonight. But right now we have in the ring, AJ Styles who looks like he wants to address the capacity crowd. Let's listen.

XWA 93 5bf71-15860591739934-800

Styles: Adam Cole.... I finally got my match with you but it went to a Time Limit Draw. So nothing was settled. Now we have XTREME WARFARE coming up. And since you didn't win the X1 Climax, you don't get the spot in the Main Event. That's ok because you and I can settle this thing once and for all. I have beaten everyone in Bullet Club, Now it's time to end this.

(Out walks to the stage, Bad Luck Fale.)

XWA 93 Img-Bad-Luck-Fale

Fale: Every one? You haven't beaten me... and you can't.

Styles: Ahhh Big Man. I thought you had more pressing concerns with Kevin Steen. But I tell you what. I will face you right here... TONIGHT. And if I beat you I get Cole at XTREME WARFARE. So get ready because you are my last obstacle and I'm going right through you and it's going to be... Phenomenal.

Saxton: So we just got a matched booked in front of us. Bad Luck Fale vs AJ Styles and if Styles wing he gets "Magnum" Adam Cole.

Bayless: Ok... wait... I never heard "Magnum" agree to this. Who is AJ to make that stipulation on his own. Not that he can beat Fale anyway..

Caruso: Well then it doesn't matter does it? Honestly I think either way Cole would face him. The man has a lot of pride.

Saxton: Well speaking of pride. How proud are we of Charm City Squad who made it to the Final Four of the March Madness Tournament. And for that accomplishment they are in the Main Event tonight against The Usos for the XWA Tag Team Championship. But right now we have our opening match ready to start and for the particulars we send it to Jojo Offerman.

XWA 93 Tumblr_po67vanbqs1vr6rijo1_1280

JoJo: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall!

Sivi Afii
Isle of Tonga

vs

Austin Aries
Former UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champion
Milwaukee, WI

(Aries Dominates the action in this one. Then ends it with the Last Chancery.)

Winner: Austin Aries

XWA 93 450?cb=20180111011652&path-prefix=pt

Saxton: Austin Aries is victorious in his XWA TV debut.

Bayless: He made an ass out of himself when he came out after Will Osprey retained his Cruiserweight Title last week.

Caruso: I disagree. I thought it was a great moment to let the XWA fans know he is now a part of the roster and to let Ospreay & Priscilla know he has his eye on that title.

Bayless: I think he had his eyes on Priscilla. I know a predator when I see one.

Saxton: Well I wont touch that one. We'll be back.

XWA 93 Xwa10

(Camera is backstage where we see interviewer, Gabrielle Loren and she is joined by "Magnum" Adam Cole.)

XWA 93 Dcw4a2z-0102e58d-ae2a-46f3-825d-e29355aa9279.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2VmMzdjZjNlLTYwY2ItNDE2Yi1hYjAxLTBkNDEwYjIwZjI4M1wvZGN3NGEyei0wMTAyZTU4ZC1hZTJhLTQ2ZjMtODI1ZC1lMjkzNTVhYTkyNzkucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Loren: Adam, thank you for giving us a few moments.

Cole: Of course.

Loren: Now I don't want to upset you but in the X1 Finals you were defeated by Kazuchika Okada. Now he heads to the Main Event at XTREME WARFARE to face Kevin Steen.

Cole: I'm not going to get upset at you Gabrielle. I did lose. It was a great match. Okada is a great wrestler. He could be so much more if he left CHAOS in my opinion. We would love to have him in Bullet Club.

Loren: Well now tonight you heard the challenge from AJ Styles.

Cole: I heard it. In fact I didn't tell Fale to go out there but he felt slighted, I can understand that. But I will face Styles at XTREME WARFARE if he can beat the Underboss tonight. In all my time as World Champion or XWA Champion, I never backed down from a fight. So Styles prove yourself tonight and then get to me and watch me prove to you that I am the best thing this business has to offer.

Loren: Thank you, Magnum.

Saxton: Up next is the Japanese team Kanagawa Krush.

Bayless: I really like how this team is now on a mission to get noticed in not only the XWA but the UWF. Especially after appearing on the Mania Special.

Caruso: You mean attacking the Owens Twins? There are better ways to get noticed.

Bayless: Are thee? Because I don't remember them being on XWA TV before that?

Saxton: Good point.

Amy & Sally, The Farmer's Daughters
Hog Hollow, Nebraska

vs

Kanagawa Krush (Shida & Syuri)
Kanagawa, Japan

(This is a brutal beating as KK really have gained a chip on their shoulder. Syuri is stretching out Sally on the mat in a series of painful holds. Then allows her to tag in her sister. Amy is then worked over by Shida. Shida then hits Arawashi Driver (Overhead Gutwrench Backbreaker Rack dropped into a Sitout Facebuster). Then Syuri comes back in and they hit Three Count (Surfboard (Syuri) & Running Knee Strike to face (Shida). They get the easy 1.. 2.. 3.)

Winners: Kanagawa Krush

XWA 93 Kanaga10

(Out to the stage walks the Owens Twins.)

Leah: So this was your big plan? To jump on us so you can beat up the Farmer's Daughters on TV?

Kasey: Whoopee! You FINALLY made it! Let's all clap for them.

Leah: Well guess what we talked to Dixie and you pulling thatt shit with us got us on XTREME WARFARE. And we told Dixie we want to kick your asses on the biggest show of the year!

Kasey: So I guess in a way it did work. You are getting exposure. But now the World is going to see just how much you're overrated.

Caruso: Well, well, well. It looks like the plan of Syuri & Shida may have backfired.

Saxton: This could be the break for the Owens Twins to make a name for themselves..

Bayless: Are the two of you this dense? This is EXACTLY what KK wanted. They are now on the card on XWA's biggest Show! And these two female Leprechauns are going to be the sacrificial lambs.

Saxton: Or it could make them stars. Still to come tonight. The Usos vs Charm City Squad for the XWA Tag Team Championship.

XWA 93 Xwa10

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter where she is sitting with the XWA Champions, Kevin Steen.)

Steen: I don't give a rats ass about XTREME WARFARE, I want Fale!

Dixie Carter: And Ahm telling you. You can not put that title on the line until then. The match has been set. You vs Okada. Ah can't have you losing the title and ruining our promotion for the match!

Steen: You're saying I'm going to lose?

Carter: You lost last time!

Steen: By DQ! I was whipping his fat ass!

Carter: Be that as it may, sugah. You will NOT defend that title until XTREME WARFARE. Period. But....

Steen: What?

Carter: You could face him in a Non-Title match, but why risk injury or something before you big match?

Steen: I don't care about that. I want Fale in the ring.

Carter: You realize this will happen next TV. Just a couple of days before you face Okada.

Steen: I..

Carter: I know, I know, You don't care... You are one royal pain in my keester. Fine. Next week You get Fale in a Non-Title Match. Hope you don't wind up regretting it.

Steen: Regrets will be for Fale for f*ckin with me in the first place.

(Steen storms out the office as Dixie's Cell phone rings.)

Carter: Antonio! Thank you for returning my call....)

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Culpo.

XWA 93 Olivia-culpo-pink-dress-a

Olivia: Welcome to Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Culpo. The incredible Wrestlemania Show is in the books and it was truly a spectacle. I can'[t say enough about The World Women's Title Match. But with that gone its time for XWA's biggest Show. XTREME WARFARE. Caming to you from Capital One Field in College Park, MD. The card has not been finalized but here's what we have locked in so far.

Anthony Bowens vs Mario Bokara - NextGen Championship
The Owens Twins vs Kanagawa Krush
The ELITE vs The Ascension - Elimination Match
Sami Zayn vs Hiroshi Tanahashi
Roppongi 3K vs Gallows & Anderson
The Canadian Ninjas vs The iiConics - UWF World Womens Tag Team Championship
Jushin "Black Thunder Liger" vs Will Ospreay - UWF World Junior Heavyweight Championship
Main Event: Kevin Steen vs Kazuchika Okada - XWA Championship

Olivia: Now let's hear from the team gunning for the Women's World Tag Belts, the iiConics

XWA 93 6fa7efb77a8a0410458d9f2b4acac1ad

Royce: Ninjas, you're running around with title belts that should be around our waists. I think we need to fix that Billie.

Kay: And we will, At XTREME WARFARE the iiConics take their rightful place in this sport. As the World Tag Champs and finally put these so-called Ninjas out to pasture. This is a new decade and a new era. And it will be led by the iiConics.

Olivia: In other news, the The Wyatt Family defeated XWA's Guerrillas of Destiny in the Finals of March Madness to capture the crown. We eagerly wait to see how these teams use that momentum going forth. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Culpo, Good Night.

XWA 93 Xwa10

Saxton: Earlier tonight a match was made on the fly with AJ Styles & Bad Luck Fale. With AJ proclaiming after this victory he wants Cole at XTREME WARFARE.

Bayless: And "Magnum" Adam Cole, being the man he is already accepted the challenge.

Caruso: Being as dangerous as Fale is, you wonder in Styles will make it there.

Bayless: I'm betting he wont. Bad Luck Fale is a total BEAST.

Saxton: If you don't believe that look at what he did to one Kevin Steen recently.

Bad Luck Fale w/HIKULEO
Former XWA Tag Team Champion
Isle of Tonga

vs

AJ Styles
Former UWF Junior Heavyweight Champion
Former UWF Television Champion
Gainesville, Georgia

(This will prove to be the biggest test of AJ Styles' mission against Bullet Club. He comes out firing on all cylinders but Fale weathers the onslaught then catches AJ with a Spinebuster. Bad Luck Fale now starts to get in his offense. He catches AJ with a corner Avalanche. Gutbuster by Fale and he looks for the Bad Luck Fall but AJ uses the ropes to kick off of and counters into a Facebuster. He covers for two. He goes to the apron and goes for the Phenomenal Forearm but Fale spears him mid- Air! Styles is hurting bad as Fale signals for the Grenade. Then out comes Kevin Steen. He is trying to get to Fale but Security is trying to hold him back. Fale is beckoning Steen to get to the ring. Finally it looks like Security has him contained. He turns away from the ropes... Phenomenal Forearm connects! Fale is down, AJ goes back to the apron... Superman (Springboard 450° splash)!!! 1.. 2.. 3!!!)

Winner: AJ Styles

XWA 93 Hi-res-5a7ccd580b1635175a10d9e643ccf815_crop_exact

Caruso: Styles wins yet again!

Bayless: This is not right! Kevin Steen had him distracted!

Saxton: While I agree with you that he was distracted, that is his own fault. When you're in the ring with an AJ Styles you can't lose focus.

Bayless: So... If Steen came charging to our announce desk looking to get his hands on you, you wouldn't be distracted?

Saxton: Of course I would! But I wouldn't make excuses for it.

Bayless: Yeah... You don't hide you're a wimp...

XWA 93 Xwa10

(We return from break to the ring where Gabrielle Loren introduces Io Shirai.)

XWA 93 Io-shirai-entrance-with-mask-1024x566

Loren: Welcome Io, I have to admit, that I was a big fan of yours in Japan. Its a pleasure to have here in XWA.,

Shirai: You are very kind, but of course I have been in XWA on and off for a long time. But now I am here and what I want is my return match with Asuka for my belts. And I want it at XTREME WARFARE.

(Out walks Dixie Carter.)

Carter: I had a feeling you would say that. I just got off the phone with RSW President, Antonio Inoki. He has agreed to allow Asuka yo defend the RSW Women's Championship on XTREME WARFARE. But... He does not want it combined with our title. So.. Here's what we're going to do. At XTREME WARFARE you will face Asuka for the RSW Women's Championship. Then you will face each other in a 2nd fall for the XWA Femme Fatale Championship

Shirai: So to get both my titles back I have to beat her twice in a row?

Carter: I know it sounds unfair, but...

Shirai: NO PROBLEM! I will defeat her twice and when I do there can be no complaining. No asking for a rematch. I will have proven my dominance.

Carter: That's certainly one way to look at it. I am glad you are taking this so well.

Shirai: Oh don't be confused. This is how you say... Bullshit! But I will do it anyway to show you that no matter how hard you try, Io Shirai will always prove she is the best in the World.

Loren: Do you have anything to say to Asuka?

Shirai: Asuka... I told you this before. We were partners once and I have much respect for you. But this is about being the best. And to do that I will mow you down if I must. And I won't feel badly. So no excuses. Bring everything you have... because I will.

Loren: Thank you Io. Back to the show

XWA 93 Xwa10

Saxton: There will be an Elimination 6-Man Tag Match at XTREME WARFARE. The Ascension will face The ELITE who we are about to see in action now.

Caruso: These two groups have been at each other's throats for weeks now. Why Father Daniels has targeted The ELITE is anyone's guess

Bayless: The Ascension do not follow rhyme and reason. They do what they do because they want to.

Saxton: I disagree. I've listened to them for months. They have a plan and they have a belief system in place. It may be different than ours but there is a method to their madness, I'm certain.

The ELITE
Former UWF World 6-Man Champions
Rancho Cucamonga, CA & Canada

vs

Premier Athlete Brand (Caleb Konley,Tony Nese & Trent Barretta)
Georgia, New York & Florida

(The former World Champs are really on their game tonight as they dismantle their opponents. They hit a few signature Spots before The Bucks hit Nese with the Indy Taker for the 3 count.)

Winners: The ELITE

XWA 93 220px-The_ELITE_%28professional_wrestling%29

Saxton: The ELITE with a convincing showing.

Caruso: Can the Bucks hit that move on any of the Ascension?

Bayless: I doubt it.

Saxton: Still to come... Our Main Event. Stay with us!

XWA 93 Xwa10

(Backstage we see XWA Interviewer, Gabrielle Loren.)

XWA 93 EHqAZMMUUAE_GcV

Loren: Welcome back to the show. I have with me right now the leader of CHAOS, Gedo. Gedo, your man Okada will be in the Main Event at XTREME WARFARE as he looks to regain the XWA Championship for the 3rd time.

Gedo: He WILL regain title. Okada is best wrestler in XWA & in all United States! He win X1 Climax. That have every top man in company and Okada beat them all! Now he fight fat slob of champion. Easy win for superior athlete.

Loren: Those are strong words about a man that many have come to fear in Kevin Steen.

Gedo: Used to fear. This is not same man. He lose his edge. Okada only get better.

Loren: Also Roppongi 3K must defend their RSW Titles here in the states on that show against Bullet Club's Gallows & Anderson.

Gedo: How many times we have to beat these men? Now they make us defend Japanese title here. No matter. We beat them before we beat them again. Also you will see my team of Nakamura & Ishii on show. CHAOS will rule XTREME WARFARE same way we rule XWA!

Loren: It definitely could be a big night for CHAOS. We wait to see if that holds true.

(We now go to the Rankings Rundown, hosted by Jimena Sanchez.)

XWA 93 Jimena-sanchez-15

Jimena: Welcome to the Rankings Rundown as we take a look at the current rankings for the 4 XWA Championships.

XWA Championship
4. Kenny Omega
5. Shawn Michaels

XWA Tag Team
4. The Young Bucks
5. Roppongi 3K

XWA Femme Fatale
4. Melissa Anderson
5. Hikaru Shida

XWA Cruiserweight
4. Hangman Page
5. Austin Aries

Jimena: With all the hype about Asuka & Io Shirai, many have not noticed the rise up the ranks of one Hana Kimura. Now ranked #2. Let's hear from her.

XWA 93 64897932_476326723131221_6776877674012173769_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram

Kimura: Don't adjust your set. It is Hana Kimura, sporting my new look. I know what you're thinking. How is it possible that baddest chick in the sport just got hotter? But you see that's the problem. You guys just drool over my hotness. When you should be drooling over what I do in the ring. Because I am the total package. And when I get my chance I am going to have all the gold up in this bitch.

Saxton: Main event time as the Charm City Squad tries to cash in on this title opportunity.

Bayless: You know they didn't win March Madness, right?

Caruso: They didn't win the tournament but what they did win was the respect from the XWA fans.

Bayless: That and $2 gets them a Big Gulp from 7-Eleven.

Saxton: They win tonight they can have all the soft drinks they want. Let's send it up to Jojo.

JoJo: This is our Main Event! Scheduled for 1 Fall, and is for the XWA Tag Team Championship!

The Usos
XWA Tag Team Champions
San Francisco, CA

vs

Charm City Squad
Baltimore, MD

(The crowd usually cheer for the Usos but tonight its all about CCS. And Moose & Swann are feeling the love as they take the fight to the Champions. A pop-Up Clothesline from Moose to Jey gets a near fall. Later Swann goes for a Springboard 450 but Jimmy moves out the way then gives him a Pop-Up Samoan Drop for a 2 count.

The battles wages on with both teams giving as good as the get. Then Moose gives Jimmy a Powerslam Then goes for the Gamebreaker but Jimmy escapes and he and Jey hit a Double Superkick that rocks Moose. Jey gives Swann the Ally-Us then Jimmy hits the Flying Splash as Jey holds Moose away. 1.. 2.. 3! After the match Charm City Squad shake hands with the champs that gets an ovation before heading to the back.

Winners & Still Champions: The Usos

XWA 93 The-usos-elimination-chamber-2019-png-clipart

(Out walk the Guerrillas of Destiny)

Tama: So there's something me and my brother don't get. Charm City Squad are made the #1 contenders after their performance in March Madness. Yo, Tanga! Remind me. Who eliminated them from that tournament.

Tanga: Man I don't remem... Oh wait I do! It was US!

Tama: Exactly bro! So how is it we not #1? I think yall Samoans boys don't want none of this. Yall know how we boys from Tonga get down.

Jimmy: Boys, I have been hearing for years about when you gonna shut the mouths up of those two copycats. Well I think the time is right. What you think Jey?

Jey: Ohh yeah. I think the best time to get this done, is at XTREME WARFARE. The Uso Brothers vs the Guerrillas. Let's get it crackin.

Tanga: As long as you put up those shiny belts you got yourselves a match.

Saxton: It was bound to happen, ladies. The Usos and the G.O.D. are on a collision course for XTREME WARFARE.

Caruso: I had wondered if these teams would look to form an alliance or bump heads. I guess we got our answer.

Bayless: It's a dream match for sure. But I gotta say the G.O.D. have a legitimate gripe. Why did Charm City get the #1 slot. Smells like some home cooking there.

Saxton: Well its all moot now. Add another big match to the XTREME WARFARE card. Next show we will give you the final line-up for it. But for this week our time is up. For Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso, I'm Byron Saxton, Good Night.
[/color][/color][/color]
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 93
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: