FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 92

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 92 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 92   XWA 92 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 4:22 pm

XWA 92 0af1012acfc8b7b1824361d190c66e8627faf591_hq

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 92 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 92 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Don't Start Now by Dua Lipa. The song plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton, Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso.)

XWA 92 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 92 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR0IiA9G3U08Rg2jyphpytNCIajNNu4aoA6AXRjl2eiKjhWvhKDXWA 92 CHARLY-CARUSO-Autograph-Signed-8x10-Photo-23-WWE

Saxton: Hello everyone, welcome back to XWA TV. I'm Byron Saxton and I am joined by Charly Caruso & Becky Bayless. We are creeping closer to Wrestlemania and we now know who will be in the Finals of the X1 Climax.

Caruso: Also... The March Madness is down to the Elite 8.

Bayless: All that is good but tonight we got a LOT going on too.

Saxton: Yes we do. We are going to see the XWA Chapion, Kevin Steen defend that title against Shisuke Nakamura AND in our Main Event... The Fabulous Killer Baes answered the iiConics challenge and will put their Wrestlemania Title shot on the line TONIGHT! Io Shirai is here as well. Now let's send it to the ring! Jojo if you please..

XWA 92 Source

JoJo: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall!

HIKULEO
Isle of Tonga

vs

Frank Williams
Columbus, OH

(This is probably the biggest squash of HIKULEO's career. He completely dismantles Williams and ends him with the T-Bomb.)

Winner: HIKULEO

XWA 92 340?cb=20180203114220

(After he grabs a microphhone.)

HIKULEO: AJ Styles... You talk about tearing through everyone in Bullet Club, but correct me if I'm wrong... You haven't gone through me. So since you don't have an opponent at the XWA Wrestlemania Special. How about I teach you a lesson once and for all... Don't punk out...

Saxton: You know We talk a lot about the Tongan Mob Bosses but this kid may be the most cocky of all of them.

Bayless: When you're Bullet Club, you know you're a notch better. I think he's going to crush little AJ Styles.

Caruso: That's a bold statement. AJ Styles is a Superstar in this business. This young man despite his impressive start to his career is a long way from there.

Saxton: While I agree, Charly. Something about this kid makes me believe he could shock us all.

XWA 92 Xwa10

(Camera is backstage where we see interviewer, Gabrielle Loren and she is joined by Adam Page.)

XWA 92 Adam-Page-Picture-

Loren: Adam... at the Wrestlemania Special next week, you have been granted one final shot at Will Ospreay and the Cruiserweight Championship. Can you get it done this time?

Page: I had it done the last two times but he finds a way to squirm out of there with his belt and its usually because of Priscilla. Well I have an equalizer in my corner that night.

Loren: Are you referring to Tesha Price?

Page: That's right. She recently gave Priscilla a lesson right here in the XWA Arena during March Madness and if she tries to interject herself in my match next week she will get taught another one.

Loren: You seem to have you bases covered.

Page: You know I gave Will Ospreay the benefit of the doubt, Because I knew what I did when I was Bullet Club. But I see he's the same snake in the grass he always was. So now the snake needs to be skinned...

Saxton: Up next is the former RSW & Femme Fatale Champion, Io Shirai.

Bayless: I know it must be eating her alive that Jinny Couture leapfrogged her for a title shot next week.

Caruso: She has made it known that whoever wins that match will have to face her next.

Saxton: Well who is facing her now?

Io Shirai
Former Femme Fatale Champion
Former RSW Women's Champion
Former Shimmer Tag Team Champion
Japan

vs

Aliyah
Tornto, Ontario, CANADA

(Aliyah makes her XWA debut tonight and she gives a great showing. Getting a near fall with a Crucifix Bomb. She also snapped off a great Huracanrana but she gets caught with a fierce knee to the face. Then after few more high impact blows Shirai gets her in the Suplex De Io. 1.. 2.. 3.)

Winner: Io Shirai

XWA 92 Giphy

Caruso: Tough break for Aliyah, She looked really good but Io is on another level right now.

Saxton: She continues to position herself for another shot at Asuka the titles.

Bayless: Not so fast, those titles will be around the size 1 waist of one Jinny Couture.

Saxton: You could be right. Still to come tonight, Kevin Steen defends the XWA Championship.

XWA 92 Xwa10

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter where she is sitting with the XWA Tag Team Champions, JImmy & Jey Uso.)

Dixie Carter: Guys you have been great since coming here but on the Wrestlemania Special, The Ascension are using their rematch clause.

Jey: It aint no thing. We beat em before...

Jimmy: We'll beat em again. What we want though is to go to the Big Time. After Wrestlemania is XTREME WARFARE and when that time comes we want a shot at the World Tag Team titles.

Carter: Get in line. Ah got Charm City Squad, Bullet Club & The Ascension all wanting the same thing.

Jimmy: But what they don't got.... are these belts. This gives us the one up on them.

Jey: So do whatever you got to do but the Usos are going to become World Champions...

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Culpo.

XWA 92 Cdn.cliqueinc.com__cache__posts__177938__the-skincare-routine-that-cleared-my-acne-and-more-by-olivia-culpo-1573170-1448398809.700x0c-6cbb8d8e604b40bf8168f9c1d9dafe6b

Olivia: Welcome to Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Culpo. The X1 Climax is down to the Finals and that will be the Main Event at the XWA Wrestlemania Special Show as Kazuchika Okada faces "Magnum" Adam Cole but that is not the only match that night. Let's take a look at the card as it stands now.

Anthony Bowens vs Robbie Eagles - NextGen Championship
The Owens Twins vs The British Bombshells
Nick Jackson vs The Fallen Angel
HIKULEO vs AJ Styles
Kenny Omega vs Sami Zayn
The Usos vs The Ascension - XWA Tag Team Championship
Asuka vs Jinny Couture - Femme Fatale Championship
Will Ospreay vs Adam Page - XWA Cruiserweight Championship
Main Event: Kazuchika Okada vs "Magnum" Adam Cole - X1 Climax Finals

Olivia: Basically 5 Title Matches on that show including the Tag Team titles. Let's hear now from the leader of the Ascension, The Fallen Angel..

XWA 92 D3h342x-51f2bcc8-2679-4b5e-b9cd-e5e637015c73.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JhNTZmY2YxLWU1OWEtNDE3ZC1iYjkzLTEwYTcyZDk1MTg2M1wvZDNoMzQyeC01MWYyYmNjOC0yNjc5LTRiNWUtYjljZC1lNWU2MzcwMTVjNzMuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

The Fallen Angel: As the heralds of what is to come we take our service to the Dark Lord very serious. We know our work is crucial. But that doesn't mean we don't derive some pleasure from it. You see we are enjoying ending the mythos of the ELITE and taking back the XWA Tag Team Titles will also serve the greater purpose. But seeing us hurt the Usos will make us even happier. And the truest joy in the World is when you allow the Shadows of the Underworld to coat your soul and usher in the era of Fire & Brimstone. This is the HOSTILE GOSPEL... For we are the Ascension... and we will continue.... to Rise....

Olivia: Uhhhhh... In other news, the March Madness Tournament is now down to the Elite 8 and 2 of those 8 teams are from the XWA, Charm City Squad & The Guerrillas of Destiny. The tournament now moves to the UMBC Event Center. Keep track of the tourney here.... https://challonge.com/3iy2jg7i

That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Culpo, Good Night.

XWA 92 Xwa10

Saxton: Up next is the XWA Championship Match.

Bayless: Nakamura won a Triple Threat Match at the March Madness Show to gain this opportunity. I think he will make the most of it.

Caruso: Nakamura needs this. He did not fare well in the X1 Climax and he may have soon found himself disappearing from TV.

Bayless: I wish you would disappear from TV...

Saxton: We have been told that Steen requested he defend the title tonight. You wonder if that will prove to be his undoing.

Kevin Steen
XWA Champion
Former UWF World Heavyweight Champion
Marieville, Quebec, Canada

vs

Shinsuke Nakamura w/Gedo
Former XWA Tag-Team Champion
Kyoto, Japan

(This is not the brawl some would have predicted. These two men wrestled. Not that there weren't strikes. Nakamura targeted many knee strikes to the torso of the Champion. Steen sent Shinsuke shoulder first into the buckle then gane him a Hammerlock bodyslam before applying a Fujiwara Armbar. Shinsuke did get to the ropes. Kevin looks for a Pop-Up Powerbomb but Naka lands a knee right to the jaw.  He scoops him up into a Death Valley Driver! 1.. 2.. No. Big jumping knee drop from Nakamura then he goes for El Nino, but Kevin gets his knees up! He grabs him... Pop-Up Powerbomb!! 1.. 2..

NOOOO!!!! Steen goes right into a Sharpshooter. The referee is asking but Shinsuke says no as he slowly tries to make the ropes. He's just about there when Steen pulls him away as the fans anticipate a tap-out now. Gedo is yelling at Naka in Japanese. He has his hand raised but reaches andis able to grab the ankle of Kevin. He is able to pull it and the hold is much less painful. Steen releases it and hits a seated splash. THen he goes for the Double Jump Moonsault but this time Nakamura gets his knees up. Both men have taken a beating. Steen uses the ropes to pull himself up he turns... Boma Ye! Nakamura collapses on top of Steen. 1.. 2.. Foot on the ropes!!!

Gedo is screaming at the referee. Nakamura struggles to hid feet he waits for Kevin to stand then charges with another Boma Ye but Steen sidesteps it & shoves Naka chest first into the buckle then executes a Reverse Sunset Flip. 1.. 2.. 3!!!)

Winner & Still Champion: Kevin Steen

XWA 92 88587d01ae3eb5a173b2d149322e612b--kevin-owens-kevin-oleary

(The crowd is applauding a great contest. Gedo leads a dejected Nakamura to the back Kevin is given his title belt and is catching his breath when into the ring slides...

XWA 92 Bad_luck_fale_by_rnr_editions_2_by_realrocknrolla78_db77xvs-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTQwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMjM5YjM3MDQtYzE1NS00NTFjLTk0MTgtZWUzN2MzMTk0N2JjXC9kYjc3eHZzLTQ4Y2I5Zjc4LThkYzQtNDViNS04ODYzLWM5MTQ4NDViZmFkYS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9NTQwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0

Fale grabs the weakened Steen and gives him the Grenade. The crowd is booing loudly but Fale doesn't care he hoists the Champ up... Bad Luck Fall!!! Steen is not even moving. Fale looks like he's done but then he turns back and hits a Running Seated Splash. Steen is in serious trouble now. The referee is telling Fale to leave the ring now as other officials run in. Fale throws up his hands then walks to the ropes....

But then he starts to climb them there is about 6 people getting in his way. Security has even run in now. Fale gets half way up before he is convinced to get back down. He walks away as the crowd boos except for the Bullet Club fans in attendance who love it.)

Caruso: We are going to need medical help here for Kevin Steen

Saxton: In all the years I have been here in XWA I have never seen anyone do this to him. Bad Luck Fale has completely crushed Kevin Steen.

Bayless: This is Bullet Club... Once you think they aren't a threat anymore they prove to you just how wrong that is.

Caruso: You wonder if this was designed by "Magnum" Adam Cole. If he wins next week he gets the shot at Steen at XTREME WARFARE next month.

Saxton: It's something to consider but he still has to get by Okada. Who we will hear from when we return.

XWA 92 Xwa10

(We return from break to the ring where Gabrielle Loren introduces Kazuchika Okada.

XWA 92 Kazuchika-okada-puroresusystemfandom

Okada makes his way to the ring sans his manager Gedo. Then out comes "Magnum" Adam Cole)

XWA 92 DU6KyOWVQAA9dVD

Loren: Before we begin, I have to point out the obvious. Both of you came out alone, No Gedo, No CHAOS Adam, No Lauren, No Bullet Club.

Cole: I can only speak for myself, but the entire X1 Climax we fought without any Managers or associates ringside as are the rules. For years I've had to hear about how I needed Bullet Club for everything. But I got here to the finals on my own, but Jackwagons like AJ Styles don't point that out, do they?

Okada?

Okada: Gedo is my Manager. And he speak English more better than I. But I agree with "Magnum" Cole. We get here on our own. We finish... on our own.

Loren: Finish you will. Next week at the XWA Wrestlemania Special. Neither one of you have ever won this tournament but you two do have history in XWA. On July 13th, 2015 it was Okada who ended the XWA Title run for you Adam.

Cole: Do you think I am the same man from almost 5 years ago, Gabrielle? I have the World title in two different weight classes since then. I have created the greatest force this industry will ever see. What has Mr Okada done?

Okada: I was the World Television Champion. And I held the XWA Championship for more than 1 year. But past is past Adam. We live here, in present. And here... & now. I see no World title belt around you. Where are they? Gone... You are not the same man. You are less. Tired... Beaten. Okada in Prime... and I will win X1 and then win XWA Title and then I go find John Cena, and show you how it is done.

Cole: Big talk for a guy who has never been where I have. Yeah... I lost. It happens. But I will be back on top. The first step is closing mouths like Styles, and yours.

Loren: Gentlemen, that's all the time we have, thank you for keeping this somewhat civil. We all look forward to seeing who captures the X1 this year.

XWA 92 Xwa10

It's Time for the X-1 CLIMAX Report with Jenn Decker.

XWA 92 Jenn-Sterger

Decker: Welcome to the final X-1 CLIMAX Report. I'm Jenn Decker and lets take a look at the final Block Standings.

BLOCK A
4. Hiroshi Tanahashi ---- 4 Pts (0)
5. Sami Zayn --------------2 Pts (0)
6. Hangman Page --------2 Pts (0)

BLOCK B
4. AJ Styles ------------------6 Pts (0)
5. Shinsuke Nakamura ----2 Pts (0)
6. Sheamus -----------------2 Pts (0)

This proved to be one of tightest years we have had in the X1. Okada wound up the points leader in his 3rd time in the X1. As for Adam Cole, He gets the win by virtue of a tie breaker over The Fallen Angel. But he was not happy about moving on after a draw with rival, AJ Styles. This is Magnum's 2nd Finals in the 3 times he's entered. His career record in this tournament is 11-3-2. This makes him the obvious favorite to move on and face the XWA Champion at XTREME WARFARE. That's all for now. See you..at the X1 Finals. Bye.

Saxton: Tag Team Action here as Gallows & Anderson make their way to the ring.

Caruso: Bullet Club has been all over this show.

Bayless: And this is a bad thing?

Saxton: Well Gallow & Anderson have struggled as of late but here is a chance to get back on the winning track.

Gallows & Anderson w/Robbie Eagles
Former UWF World 6-Man Champions
Former 2X XWA Tag Team Champions

vs

Premier Athlete Brand (Tony Nese & Trent Barretta) w/Caleb Conley
Charlotte, NC

(The NextGen team has performed well on their shows but haven't broken through on the Main Roster. Tonight they are facing an angrier than usual Bullet Club. Tony just returned to the fold but does not have a good night as they dispatch on Barretta then take him out with Magic Killer. Afterwards Anderson looks into the camera and sends a message to Roppongi 3K. "We're not done with you".)

Winners: Gallows & Anderson

XWA 92 340?cb=20160823155614

Saxton: Looks like Bullet Club is not done with CHAOS.

Bayless: Well this has been a rivalry between the two groups for over a year. I think it has to come to a final head at some point.

Caruso: Roppongi 3K are in Japan right now preparing to defend their RSW titles in a few days.

Bayless: Too bad you didn't go with them.

Saxton: Still to come... The iiConics challenge the Killer Baes for their Title opportunity at Wrestlemania. Stay with us!

XWA 92 Xwa10

(Backstage we see XWA Interviewer, Gabrielle Loren.)

XWA 92 Z

Loren: Welcome back and I want to bring out right now, La Sombra. You have been on a mini winning streak lately. Are you gearing up for another run at the Cruiserweight Championship?

Sombra: Right now I am thinking of just getting my self back in the mix here. If an opportunity arrives of course I would take it.

Loren: Now you are not on the Wrestlemania Special but at XTREME WARFARE...

(Kevin Steen who we can see has his ribs heavily taped up bolts in to the frame.)

Steen: You FAT MOTHER F*CKER! Yeah you Fale! I thought you Bullet Club dudes had learned to keep out of my way. But your simple ass just did the dumbest move ever. You want to jump on me? And what? You thought I was just going to take it? Wrong you Piece of Sh*t! Next week, at the XWA Wrestlemania Special Show, you get the chance of your stupid life. I will give you a shot at the XWA Championship. I don't care what Dixie thinks. If she says something I'll drop her on her head the same way I am going to drop you on yours! But you better show up, because if you don't, I will hunt you and I will find you and any of your little Tongan family out here may catch a beating also. Because I'm Kevin F*CKING Steen and you are a dead man...

Loren: My goodness! Sombra, I apologize we have to cut this short but we will speak next week.

(We now go to the Rankings Rundown, hosted by Jimena Sanchez.)

XWA 92 Jimenasanchez-ea7da28b3d826b4a752ce0a463d19d04-900x600

Jimena: Welcome to the Rankings Rundown as we take a look at the current rankings for the 4 XWA Championships.

XWA Championship
4. Kenny Omega
5. Shawn Michaels

XWA Tag Team
4. Charm City Squad
5. Roppongi 3K

XWA Femme Fatale
4. Hikaru Shida
5. Melissa Anderson

XWA Cruiserweight
4. Richie Steamboat
5. Swann

Jimena: Let's hear from a man just returning to XWA ho has looked very good in his first few matches and is now ranked 4th in the Cruiserweight division, Richie Steamboat.i

XWA 92 Maxresdefault

Steamboat: Man I can not begin to truly explain just how good it feels to be back here in the UWF and of course in the XWA. I know some of you wrote me off after my knee issues but I am telling you it feels the best it has in years and I am ready to get myself to the top of those Cruiserweight Rankings. And the way I'm getting there is the Thunderbird Driver. If I hit you with that its good night. So get ready fans, because this Steamboat is a freight train.

Saxton: The iiConics through out a challenge last show. One that honestly I thought would not be answered, but I was wrong.

Bayless: Well you being wrong is no big surprise usually, but I admit I don't see why the Baes answered this,. They have nothing to gain here and everything to lose.

Caruso: Well maybe its pride. These are a different duo than the ones who lost the belts. Maybe they want to prove that to the World.

Bayless: It's a dumb decision, Of course you would relate to it. They are going to have to face the two time World Champions if they escape as it is.

Saxton: Enough debate, Let's send it up to Jojo.

JoJo: This is our Main Event! Scheduled for 1 Fall, and is for the opportunity to face the Canadian Ninjas at WRESTLEMANIA!

Fabulous Killer Baes (Carmella & Heather)
Former World Women's Tag Team Champions

vs

The iiConiics
Sydney, Australia

(The fans are treated to some great Tag Team wrestling here. The new Baes seem a bit more cohesive than the previous duo. They have the iiConics in trouble early but then Kay is able to catch Heather with a Facebuster and turn things around. They hits an assisted Elevated Neckbreaker on Carmella for a two count. Later Carmella catches Royce with a Crossbody for a near fall. Then the Killer Baes hit Kay with Monkey Flip into a Sitout Powerbomb. 1.. 2.. No!

Things get crazy and the iiConics catch Monroe with Sick Knee from Sydney! 1.. 2.. Broken up by Carmella! Both teams have given it their all then in run the World Champion, Canadian Ninjas! Perez hits Carmella with School Girl Crush while Nicole gives Peyton a DDT. Then they grab Heather... Funky Cold Medina!. Finally Kay is on her knees and falls victm to Northern Lights-Out. All 4 women have been laid out as the crowd is booing the once loved Ninjas unmercifully. The Ninjas laugh then give the crowd the finger then mug for the cameras.

Winners: No contest

XWA 92 Ninjas+canadienses+shimmer

Saxton: Damn them! They ruined an incredible main event!

Caruso: Becky? Are you laughing?

Bayless: You're damn right I am! That was so awesome. The Ninjas just pwned both of them. Hahaha...

Saxton: You're ridiculous. The Ninjas are laughing now but will they be in Australia? Fans don't forget to see the Wrestlemania Special. Some seats are still available and OF COURSE. Wrestlemania! April 4th you can NOT miss it. For Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso, I'm Byron Saxton, Good Night.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 92
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: