FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 90

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 90 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 90   XWA 90 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 3:51 pm

XWA 90 0af1012acfc8b7b1824361d190c66e8627faf591_hq

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 90 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 90 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Don't Start Now by Dua Lipa. The song plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton, Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso.)

XWA 90 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 90 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR0IiA9G3U08Rg2jyphpytNCIajNNu4aoA6AXRjl2eiKjhWvhKDXWA 90 CHARLY-CARUSO-Autograph-Signed-8x10-Photo-23-WWE

Saxton: Hello everyone, welcome to another exciting episode of XWA TV. I'm Byron Saxton and on either side of me are Charly Caruso & Becky Bayless. Ladies The Road to Wrestlemania has begun and the X1 Climax is in Full swing. 2 more matches tonight.

Caruso: Sheamus faces the leader of The Ascension, The Fallen Angel in the 1st.

Bayless: The other will see Hangman Page face Hiroshi Tanahashi.

Saxton: And we can't forget our Main Event. The new World Women's Tag Team Champions, The Canadian Ninjas face The iiConics for those titles. All that and a lot more. Strap yourselves in folks. Now to get things started, here's Jojo.

XWA 90 Jojo-offerman-3dfbc097-eee3-41a5-8de3-34ed5075420-resize-750

JoJo: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall!

The Mulkeys
Anderson, SC

vs

Guerrillas of Destiny
Isle of Tonga

(The G.O.D. haven't been on XWA TV in a while and are making the most of it by beating the poor Mulkeys down. They hit Randy with Killshot (Flapjack (Loa)/Jumping Cutter (Tonga) Combination) Then carry his body to his corner and make Bill tag in. They beat the hell out of him then end it with a Super Bomb.)

Winners: The Guerrillas of Destiny

XWA 90 62334480c2217091e792630f7f8a10e165008276_00

Saxton: Jeez... You got to feel a little sorry for the Mulkeys.

Bayless: Sorry? Hahahaha! It's their own fault for even getting in the ring! I don't feel sorry one bit.

Caruso: Despite that dominating victory, you have to wonder what is the future for Tama & Tanga? They really haven't been involved in the Tag Title scene as of late.

Saxton: Well, They're Bullet Club so you figure there's a plan somewhere.

XWA 90 Xwa10

(Camera is backstage where we see interviewer, Gabrielle Loren and she is joined by XWA Tag Team Champions, The Usos.)

XWA 90 Are-The-Usos-ready-for-a-Fatal-4-Way-Match-at-WrestleMania-SmackDown-Exclusive-April-2-2019

Loren: Jimmy, Jey... Since shocking everyone at the Season Premiere show and winning those Tag Titles you have really been targeted here in XWA. But today those title belts are still in your possession.

Jimmy: That they are. I know people are saying we snuck our way to the Championship. That we stole the belts. Hey man, we just made the most of our opportunity.

Jey: We had nothing to do with what happened to Gallows & Anderson that night. But when Dixie asked us if wanted the shot there was no way we were going to say no.

Loren: Well ironically you bested Gallows & Anderson at FURY and now at SPRING BREAK you take on the team that attacked them that night, Roppongi 3K.

Jey: Roppongi! We see you brah. We saw you win those RSW Titles out in Japan. Impressive stuff but don't think you're going to do that to us.

Jimmy: Those boys were distracted with going for the World 6-Man belts. We aren't distracted at all. We are focused on defending these XWA Belts against all comers. Boys you're not special, You're just next on the list.

Saxton: Up next is our first X1 Climax match of the night. The Fallen Angel goes one on one with Mr XWA, Sheamus.

Bayless: Both these guys really need a win here.

Caruso: Agreed. A loss here would pretty much end their chances at winning the tournament.

Bayless: That's what I just said...

Saxton: This should be a good one.

The Fallen Angel (1 Point)
The Depths of Hell

vs

Sheamus (2 Points)
Belfast, Ireland
Former XWA Champion

(Father Daniels enters the ring in his hooded robe. He moves very slowly and begins to silently remove his robe. Sheamus looks at him ponderously as he goes through the slow preparation. Finally Sheamus is annoyed and comes at him but The Fallen Angel ducks into the ropes. The referee is saying that he has to wait for the bell. Sheamus throws his hands up in frustration and then is attacked from behind. The bell rings as Daniels is choking Sheamus with the belt from the robe. He lands a few strikes then whips Sheamus to the ropes but he hits a flying shoulder block that knocks the Fallen Angel down,

Now Sheamus is furious and is pounding away at Father Daniels. Daniels rakes the eyes of Sheamus. Then he dropkicks the leg of Mr XWA taking him to his knees and Daniels delivers a Shotgun Dropkick to the head. Sheamus is down as Fallen Angel hits the B.M.E. 1.. 2.. No. Daniels is now biting the head of Sheamus. The ref starts to count as Daniels ceases his actions. He pulls Sheamus up for The Last Rites but Sheamus goozles him... FRH! Daniels is writhing, he pulls himself up in the corner where Sheamus hits a corner Lariat. Now Sheamus is pounding The Fallen Angel in the corner. The referee is trying to get him out but Sheamus shoves the ref to the floor. He has no choice but to call for the bell.

After he match has ended Sheamus still isn't finished he sets up for a Brogue Kick but the Ascension run down and drag their leader out the ring before anything more can happen.)

Winner By DQ: The Fallen Angel (+2 Pts)

XWA 90 Christopher_daniels_gfx_by_xdrgfx-d4u730f

Caruso: Sheamus lost his cool there. Can't say I blame him but it still cost him the match.

Saxton: Daniels now has 3 points with 2 matches to go so he still has a shot but Sheamus with just two points and one to go is eliminated.

Bayless: He can still play spoiler in that last match. I know the guy has a lot of pride.

Saxton: Still to come tonight, The Canadian Ninjas defend the World Women's Tag Titles.

XWA 90 Xwa10

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter where she is sitting with Asuka & Io Shirai.)

Dixie Carter: Well ladies you certainly have everyone buzzing as of late. I commend you both on 2 incredible matches. Now I need to seize the moment with Match number 3. It will headline Temple of Doom. The first time a Woman's Match has headlined a big XWA Show. I am very proud.

Asuka: That is all very nice. Now what about our match?

Carter: Well, I think we need more than just a regular match. Let's turn it up a bit.

Shirai: In what way?

Carter: I say we make this a true test. Let's make this a Submission Match. The only way you win those titles is to make your opponent tap out.

Shirai: And the fact that Asuka's finishing hold is a Submission one has nothing to do with this?

Carter: Ohh... I honestly hadn't thought of that...

Shirai: It's fine. I have a few Submission holds of my own. I want my titles back so if Asuka's game....

I most definitely am. Let's do this!

Carter: This will be such a great moment in XWA. Thank You ladies.

(Asuka & Shirai leave and go in separate directions. Then Dixie gets on her cell.)

Carter: Moose? Yes. I spoke to UWF Officials. We got the OK. I'm going to make my announcement tonight. This was a great idea you and Swann should be there with me.... Okay, see you in a bit.

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Culpo.

XWA 90 Olivia-Culpo-Beauty-Interview

Olivia: Welcome to Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Culpo. The X1 Climax is past the halfway point and things are very much up in the air. Also with Wrestlemania coming things all over are heating up and that's us as well as we get ready for SPRING BREAK. Coming to you from the Ritchie Colliseum in College Park, MD. Let's take a look at the card as it stands now.

Jim Neidhart vs HIKULEO
Melissa Anderson vs Jinny Couture
Kazuchika Okadai vs Sami Zayn - X1 Climax Match
AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura - X1 Climax Match
Will Ospreay vs Hangman Page - XWA Cruiserweight Championship
The ELITE vs The Ascension - Street Fight
The Usos vs Roppongi 3K - XWA Tag Team Championship
Sheamus vs Shawn Michaels - X1 Climax Match
Main Event: Io Shirai vs Asuka - RSW Women's Title & XWA Femme Fatale Title- Submission Match

Olivia: Three huge X1 matches on that show as well as the momentous Main Event. But another match will be seeing the brand new RSW Tag Team Champions trying to go 2 for 2 in Title Chances in 2020. Let's hear from CHAOS' Roppongi 3K now.

XWA 90 Ea05000da4705a4a49ab1e550780ec10t77024e8

YOH: Ahhhh, So people ask us. Why do you join CHAOS & Gedo? This is why!

SHO: First we get the RSW Titles, Now we are going to get XWA Tag Team Championship. We should have joined CHAOS long time ago!

YOH: This team we face, The Usos, They fight a style very similar to our own. We can hang with them and I think we do it even better.

SHO: I KNOW we do it better. Look at us. We are the Future of Tag Team Wrestling. The 2020s are a new era and this era belongs to CHAOS & Roppongi 3K. Usos... We see you at Spring Break!

Olivia: In other news, General Manager, Dixie Carter is going to have a big announcement later today concerning the entire Wrestling community. We look forward to hearing the details. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Culpo, Good Night.

XWA 90 Xwa10

Saxton: Up next is our 2nd X1 Climax match. Hangman Page faces Hiroshi Tanahashi

Bayless: Jeez, There was no one better than Page to bring in? He has NEVER won an X1 Match!

Caruso: Unfortunately that's true. Lat year he went 0-5 and so far this year he's 0-3.

Bayless: AND he's facing Tanahashi who has won this whole tournament twice!

Saxton: Well you know ladies upsets have always been a part of the X1. No matter how it looks on paper. The match has to be fought. So Hangman Page can pull one out. He has the talent. That being said... I don't have him winning here either....

Hangman Page (0) Points)
Aaron’s Creek, Virginia
Former NextGen Champion

vs

Hiroshi Tanahashi (4 Points)
Japan
Former XWA Champion

(Tana & Page wrestle very different styles but Tana's experience and ring savy have Hangman wrestling his style. Hiroshi is working the arm of Hangman. Page is able to catch Tanahashi with a back elbow to the eye. He then lets off a Lariat to the back of his head. Now Page turns to his more physical style big strikes and high impact offense. He nails a Brainbuster. He covers for a quick two. Page goes for the Adam's Apple but Tanahashi ducks it and comes back with a Sling Blade. Bridging Dragon Suplex from Hiroshi for a near fall. Page rolls to the outside as Hiroshi goes up.... Dragon Rocket! Tanahashi is a bit shaken up as well but is still up first and sends Page back in.

Diving Sunset Flip (top-rope rolling Senton) connects and Tana covers 1.. 2.. No! The fans give some applause for Page showing some grit after the beating he's taking. Tanahashi goes for the Twelve-Six but Page floats out Discus Forearm to the back of Tanahashi's head. Page grabs him... RAM-PAGE (Bridging Deadlift Pumphandle Half Nelson Suplex)! 1.. 2.. NO! He goes for the Adam's Apple.... He hits it! 1.. 2.. NOOO!!! He goes for Turn The Page but Tanahashi counters into Twist & Shout!. He goes up... High Fly Flow! MISSES! He grabs him for the Rite of Passage but Hiroshi counters and hits a Piledriver. He goes to the ropes... Sky Twister Press! 1.. 2.. NOOO!!!!! There's only two minutes left. Tanahashi bodyslams Page and goes up for High Fly Flow but Page is up he meets him at the top. Turn The Page (Arm trap reverse STO) from the top Rope. Less than a minute now. Page grabs Tanahashi... Rite of Passage!!!!! 1.. 2.. 3!!!!

Winner: Hangman Page (+2 Pts)

XWA 90 B7421a816bd1636a1bbda3e0922888d4_1920_1080

Caruso: Oh my god! He did it!

Saxton: Incredible! What an upset! Hangman Page has finally ended the drought. He gets his 1st X1 victory ever!

Bayless: I guess 9th time is the Charm?

Caruso: Well it took a while but this is another example of the development of the career of the Hangman.

Saxton: Tanahashi has gotten to his feet...

(Hiroshi goes behind a celebrating but exhausted Page. He grabs his arm and spins him around. Page and he are about a foot apart. Hiroshi then lifts the hand of Page as the crowd cheers. Tanahashi rolls out the ring as Page has a microphone.)

Page: I want to thank Tanahashi for a great match. The man is and always will be the ACE. Now I have something to say yo Will Ospreay and his little tart, Priscilla. We face each other one more time at SPRING BREAK. But this time you face someone new. Hangman was a name given to me by Bullet Club. Well I broke the chains of those Slavers. So now I am my own Man and I need to own that. So The Hangman is no more. I am Adam Page and at SPRING BREAK I will be the XWA Cruiserweight Champion.

XWA 90 Xwa10

(We return from break to the ring where Gabrielle Loren introduces AJ Styles.)

XWA 90 Aj-styles2

Loren: AJ, You have been quite busy since joining XWA. Between the X1 Climax & your mission to prove that you're the best wrestler in the industry by defeating all of Bullet Club when do you have time to rest?

Styles: I do just fine, Loren. Being the best is hard work for sure. But I am in the best shape of my career. I feel rejuvenated here in XWA and even more focused to show the World that Adam Cole is not what he claims to be.

Loren: Let's talk about the X1 Climax if we can. You still have 3 matches to go. At Spring Break you take on Shinsuke Nakamura & right here next week the Main Event will be you vs Shawn Michaels. These are two huge match-ups.

Styles: That's what the X1 is all about, right? The best facing the best. Anything can happen and the true winners are the ones that get to watch it all. And what they are going to see is AJ Styles go undefeated in this Tournament and go on to XTREME WARFARE to fight for the XWA Championship against Kevin Steen.

Loren: No one has ever gone undefeated in Block Competition and win the Tournament.

Styles: Someone has to be first though. And that someone... is Phenomenal...

Loren: With that, Let's send it back to ringside, when we return.

XWA 90 Xwa10

It's Time for the X-1 CLIMAX Report with Jenn Decker.

XWA 90 300?cb=20190714150859

Decker: Welcome to the X-1 CLIMAX Report. I'm Jenn Decker and lets take a look at the updated standings.

BLOCK A
4. Hiroshi Tanahashi ---- 4 Pts (1)
5. Sami Zayn* -------------2 Pts (1)
6. Hangman Page* -------2 Pts (1)

BLOCK B
4. Shawn Michaels ---------2 Pts (3)
5. Shinsuke Nakamura ----2 Pts (2)
6. Sheamus* -----------------2 Pts (1)

* = Eliminated

The number in parenthesis signifies how many matches that entrant has left. So we are getting near the stetch run now but what we do know is that both Sami Zayn & Adam Page have been eliminated from BLOCK A as with both men having only 1 match left they cannot get to the top of the block. In BLOCK B the same can be said for Sheamus. Now at BLOCK A the other 4 competitors are all tied with 4 points but Kenny Omega & Kazuchika Okada have 2 matches left as opposed to the others that have only 1. In BLOCK B we see "Magnum" Adam Cole on top with 6. But he only has one match left and that is with AJ Styles. Nakamura is still mathematically alive but he needs to win out and get some help to get to the finals. Keep watching the X1 Climax and you can go to XWA.com to see the standings as they are updated. That's all for now. See you..at the X1. Bye.

(In the ring stands Dixie Carter & The Charm City Squad.)

Carter: Ladies and Gentlemen, I have some exciting news to share with all of you. AS you know it's March and if you know Sports or even work in a big office you know about March Madness. Well these 2 men came to me with an idea. Let's take that concept to the wrestling world. So there will be a 64 Team Single Elimination Tournament! Tee best teams from all over the WORLD! Thats right and not just from the UWF. We have scoured the independents. Other countries and we are making this the biggest event in Tag Team Wrestling history! So we will have a special Show this weekend where we will reveal the Brackets and entrants for you fans. AND because we know how much you guys love in ring action. We will have 3 matches that night. The team of Okada & Nakamura will face Charm City Squad with the winner getting into the tournament.  Hana Kimura will face Rosita. And the Main Event will be an X1 Climax match. Bad Luck Fale will face Hiroshi Tanahashi. This is going to be huge! So make sure you watch this on XWA.Com with a VIP Membership. Now lets get back to the action!

Saxton: Wow! March Madness! It sounds insane! But up next is the return to action of Melissa Anderson.

Caruso: Nice to see she has recovered from a high ankle sprain she suffered last year.

Bayless: She's been out for months with an ankle sprain? C'mon!

Saxton: It's a high ankle sprain. Very painful and takes a long time to heal. But she's here now.

Sojo Bolt
Chicago, IL

vs

Melissa Anderson
Former XWA Femme Fatale Champion
San Francisco, CA

(Anderson seems a little tentative with her foot early on and Sojo takes advantage with some hard elbow strikes and a wind up Slam. But Melissa gets a bit angry and starts to open up. She nails a Reverse STO. Then executes a Samoan Drop. Bolt is down and Anderson finishes her off with an Air Raid Crash for the pinfall.)

Winner: Melissa Anderson

XWA 90 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQdvh3NJlsfSwGtgilXweBm7Lk4XL8xBHluTqz4f58LSZUmvFZ9

(Out walks Jinny Couture with a Microphone. She says that was a nice performance but not worthy of the runway. She says come SPRING BREAK she will show Melissa A Touch of Couture.)

Saxton: Well Jinny couldn't let Melissa have her moment, could she?

Caruso: She's a Diva and wants no one else to ever have the spotlight.

Bayless: Well, I do respect Melissa Anderson, the girl is a Bad-Ass but I love me some Jinny. I can't wait for their match.

Saxton: We still have our huge Main Event. The Canadian Ninjas vs The iiConics. World Women's Championship on the line!

XWA 90 Xwa10

(Backstage we see XWA Interviewer, Gabrielle Loren.)

XWA 90 Maxresdefault

Loren: Fans, I want to bring out Kenny Omega. Kenny thank you for giving us a few moments. Like many in XWA you are very much involved in the X1 Climax but you also have other more personal issues going on.

Omega: Well yea. The Ascension made it personal. Now me and The Bucks are going to show these Halloween costumed fools the The ELITE isn't just a name. Not just a boast. Its a description of who we are. And they will know that at SPRING BREAK.

Loren: And the X1?

Omega: The X1 Climax! You know, I have never won the X1. But it is the wqay to get to the Main Event of XTREME WARFARE and my chance to regain the XWA Championship. So I am taking this very serious. I want that Cup!

Loren: You have two matches left and on our next show you will face Adam Page. A man that pulled off a huge upset tonight of Tanahashi.

Omega: I watched that Match! What a moment for that young man. I know he's riding high now but unfortunately he's standing in my way of getting to the Finals. I like you Adam Page. No hard feelings, but I'm not getting caught like Tanahashi did.

Loren: Well good luck at SPRING BREAK & in the X1.

Omega: Thank you Gabrielle.

(We now go to the Rankings Rundown, hosted by Jimena Sanchez.)

XWA 90 ?size=l

Jimena: Welcome to the Rankings Rundown as we take a look at the current rankings for the 4 XWA Championships.

XWA Championship
4. Kazuchika Okada
5. Bad Luck Fale

XWA Tag Team
4. Guerrillas of Destiny
5. Gallows & Anderson

XWA Femme Fatale
4. Melissa Anderson
5. Hikaru Shida

XWA Cruiserweight
4. La Sombra
5. Robbie Eagles

Jimena: We see a few new names appear this time with some talent leaving the promotion. But the biggest jump is the former World Heavyweight Champion who is now ranked #3. "Magnum" Adam Cole..

XWA 90 Dcw4a2z-0102e58d-ae2a-46f3-825d-e29355aa9279.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2VmMzdjZjNlLTYwY2ItNDE2Yi1hYjAxLTBkNDEwYjIwZjI4M1wvZGN3NGEyei0wMTAyZTU4ZC1hZTJhLTQ2ZjMtODI1ZC1lMjkzNTVhYTkyNzkucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Cole: Since I lost the World Title everyone has asked me why haven't I asked for a rematch? Well one, it's none of your damn business. But 2nd, because I wanted to focus on the X1 Climax. This is getting back to basics. And what I love about this tournament is there is no outside interference. It's just you across from your opponent, one on one. May the best man win. Now the winner gets a shot at the XWA Championship but as you can see I have already moved to number three. I will regain the XWA Championship, I will regain the World title. Why? Because that's what I do, and anyone who stands in the way gets SHOT DOWN!

Saxton: Last Show in a Triple Threat Match the Canadian Ninjas won the World Titles over The Fabulous Killer Baes & The iiConics. Now they are here and defending those titles against the aforementioned, iiConics.

Bayless: I don't know how they conned the UWF into granting them a title match, but they are going to regret it.

Caruso: Actually it was the Ninjas who made the challenge at FURY, after the iiConics goaded them into it.

Bayless: That's because the Ninjas are fighting Champions and they don't sweat anyone including the iiConics.

Saxton: With a rematch with the Killer Baes at Wrestlemania looming. This could be a great spot for the iiConics to swoop in. Now lets send it to Jojo.

JoJo: This is our Main Event! Scheduled for 1 Fall, and is for the UWF WORLD WOMEN"S TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP!

Canadian Ninjas (Nicole Matthews and Portia Perez)
2X UWF Women’s Tag Team Champions
Dojo in Canada

vs

Iconics (Peyton Royce and Billie Kay)
NextGen Rising Stars Tournament Winner
Sydney, Australia

(As you would expect, The Ninjas come out with a lot of swagger. As they make their way to the ring they stop to berate or mock some of the fans. As they are about to enter the ring they see a ringside fan with a sign that reads "The Ninjas fear the iiConics". They go over and start yelling at the fan, Nicole grabs the sign and tears it in half as the crowd boos. They give the finger to the crowd in the XWA Arena. Then when they turn to the ring they are met with a pair of Planchas courtesy of the iiConics.

The crowd cheers as Peyton & Billie fire the Champs into the railing. The ref makes them back off. The finally rings the bell. The iiConics go right back out after them but Nicole yanks on the tights of Kay and pulls her hard into the railing. Perez lands a quick boot and Slams Royce on the floor. Now the Ninjas roll in the ring raising their arms in celebration. Kay rolls into the ring as Perez goes on the attack. Matthews is sent to her corner by Paul Turner. Peyton has slowly made her way to her corner as the match settles in to a more standard fashion. The Champs take turns dishing out punishment on Billie. At one point Nicole is arguing with the ref as her shin is pressing into the throat of Kay. Turner puts a count on her and she releases at 4.

The crowd is chanting"IIconics!" Portia looks for a Brainbuster but Billie counters into Reverse Neckbreaker. She is crawling to the corner. Portia tags in Nicole she races after her but Kay dives and tags Peyton. Peyton does a Springboard Clothesline on Nicole. She sends her into the ropes and nails a dropkick. She gives Perez one too that sends her to the floor. Forward Russian Legsweep to Nicole. She covers 1.. 2.. No! She tags in Billie and they give Matthews a Double Suplex. Kay then puts her in the Torture Rack. The referee is asking Matthews. But then from behind Portia blasts Kay. Now Peyton is back in. They are all fighting now. Nicole goes for the Vancouver Maneuver on Kay but she instead backdrops her to the outside. They Double team Perez and are calling for the Sick Knee From Sydney when...

The Killer Baes run-in the ring. Carmella hits Royce with a Yakuza Kick. Heather blasts Billie from behind and sends her out the ring. The referee has called for the bell. But the Killer Baes aren't stopping. They grab Portia Perez and deliver the Baesting. Perez is laid out as the Baes pose over her prone body.

The referee has declared a No-Contest STILL CHAMPIONS: The Canadian Ninjas

XWA 90 Tumblr_nmv0ltCuwq1rt59e8o1_500

Saxton: I really should not be surprised at this. The Killer Baes have been seething since losing the titles.

Caruso: Well they ruined what was a great World Title Match.

Bayless: And I'll tell you why! They didn't want to see the Belts change hands or they could have been taken out of the Wrestlemania Match. And they wanted to send a message that they are the true threat to the Ninjas. Its all very cereal.

Saxton: You know you were going so well there for a second. But the word is "cerebral".

Caruso: Cereal is what Becky cooks for Thanksgiving dinners...

Bayless: You look like you eat too many Thanksgiving dinners....

Saxton: I love my job. But unfortunately that's our show for tonight. For Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso, I'm Byron Saxton, Good Night.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 90
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: