FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 89

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 89 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 89   XWA 89 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:26 am

XWA 89 0af1012acfc8b7b1824361d190c66e8627faf591_hq

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 89 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 89 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Don't Start Now by Dua Lipa. The song plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton, Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso.)

XWA 89 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 89 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR0IiA9G3U08Rg2jyphpytNCIajNNu4aoA6AXRjl2eiKjhWvhKDXWA 89 CHARLY-CARUSO-Autograph-Signed-8x10-Photo-23-WWE

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to XWA TV. I'm Byron Saxton and I am joined by Charly Caruso & Becky Bayless. We saw some some show in Washington DC, ladies.

Caruso: It was a great show but the highlight for me was Io Shirai unifying the RSW Womens title & The XWA Femme Fatale Championship.

Bayless: That was a big deal, but for me the highlight was seeing Will Ospreay finally growing a set and telling these fans to go to hell.

Saxton: Of course that would be it for you, Becky. Tonight is another jam packed show but what a Main Event as the Fabulous Killer Baes are here to defend their titles. The question is, who will they face? Well in the ring right now are the #1 Contenders, the iiConics.

XWA 89 Iiconics-645x370

Royce: So... let's get right to brass tacks shall we? At CAPITAL OFFENSE, we faced the Canadian Ninjas in a #1 contenders match. And even though we thoroughly kicked their butts all over our nation's capital. It was ruled a time limt draw.

Kay: But that shouldn't matter... look at the rankings, we are #1! So its obvious we tonight are getting our shot at those World titles. Case closed. Book it!

(Out to the stage walk the Canadian Ninjas as the crowd boos loudly.)

XWA 89 Nicole+matthews

Matthews: uhhh about that...  let me just say... Hell to the NO! How do you figure that YOU"RE getting the title shot? First of all we are former World Champions.

Perez: Secondly... you guys have what? 2 victories in the last 6 months? How the hell are you ranked #1?? This just goes to the idiocy of these fans here.  Listen girls, go play with your pet Koala bear and let the adults wrestle in World title matches.

(More booing)

Matthews: By the way... We don't care if you boo us because we boo you!

Perez: Booooo!!!!! You fans suck!!!!

(Crowd really booing loudly now.)

Royce: Are you two done? You can complain all you want, it's our shot.

Matthews: Like hell it is!

(We hear a voice and then we see up in the rafters, the UWF World Women's Tag Team Champions, The Killer Baes.)

XWA 89 Latest?cb=20180205052125

Monroe: OMG! How much more of this shit do we have to sit through?

James: These bitches are killing this show already. Look we don't care who is ranked where. We don't care who had what belt way back when. We are the World Champions now. And we will beat both of your triflin' asses tonight. We called Paul Boesch. He agreed as did your Dixie Carter. Tonight its a Triple Threat Match. And after neither one of you can bother us anymore for a shot. See you in the Main Event.

Monroe: Bye bitches...

Saxton: Well we have our answer, Main Event will be a Triple Threat World Title Match.

Bayless: This so exciting! I have to admit I am very pumped for this one.

Caruso: That's going to be great. Also on tonight's card the new XWA Tag Champions, the Usos will face the Young Bucks.

Saxton: Those teams have some history from the War of the Worlds Shows a while back. Also we will have 2 X1 Climax matches as Shinsuke Nakamura faces "Magnum" Adam Cole & Kenny Omega takes on Bad Luck Fale but right now, lets send it to JoJo Offerman for our opening match.

XWA 89 5b2412497f645.image

JoJo: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall!

The Rascalz
Zachary Wentz, Trey Miguel & Dezmond Xavier

vs

The Ascension
The Depths of Hell

(The young men wow the crowd early with their high flying antics but soon experience and just downright viciousness by the Ascension wins out as The Fallen Angel takes out Zachary Wentz with the Last Rites.)

Winners: The Ascension

XWA 89 Christopher-Daniels

(Father Daniels has a microphone.)

Daniels: I have heard the rumors. I have seen the Social Media. People think The Ascension's rise to power has been foiled. Fools. Did you think the XWA Tag Team Championship was our ultimate goal? When we decided to rise from the depths to bring about HIS vision for this world. We had much loftier goals. And those goals are still in our reach and with each day we grow closer to it. So brace yourselves for the NEW WORLD which we herald. For we are the Ascension and we will continue to rise...

Saxton: Those guys give me the willies.

Bayless: Girl scouts give you the Willies, but I must admit they are a bit... unsettling.

Caruso: I wonder what they mean by loftier goals?

Saxton: Time will tell I guess.

XWA 89 Xwa10

(Camera is backstage where we see interviewer, Gabrielle Loren and she is joined by XWA Champion, Kevin Steen.)

XWA 89 63b7f789f0dfbbe63d7f983e20d158f75cda54c4_00

Loren: Champ, at CAPITAL OFFENSE you successfully defended the XWA Championship in a Three Way Dance. Now with everyone competing in the X1 Climax, I wonder what is next for Kevin Steen?

Steen: A fair question. I am not one to sit on my hands while waiting for a contender to emerge. So at FURY I am challenging John Cena for his World Heavyweight Championship.

Loren: Whoa! That's some announcement! We all know you are a former World Heavyweight Champion. Could this be twice for you?

Steen: Well if I won it once before.... and I win it again... then ummm yeah... that's twice. You're a real math wizard thee Gabrielle. Cena.... I see you have a new attitude and its been working. I get it. When I was Champ I was a bit of an asshole myself. Thing is... I've ALWAYS been an asshole. Now I'm just a smarter one. Get prepared, Kevin "BLEEPin" Steen is coming for you.,

Saxton: Up next is an XWA Tag Team Title Match. The new Champs the Usos against the The Young Bucks who had a big win at CAPITAL OFFENSE.

Bayless: I still say The Ascension was robbed.

Caruso: I think by now everyone knows how you feel about this situation, Becky.

Bayless: Do they know how I feel about you, Charly?

Saxton: Yeah... I think they do...

The Usos
San Francisco, CA
XWA Tag Team Champions

vs

The Young Bucks
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Former UWF World 6-Man Champions

(These two teams know each other fairly well and while there isn't a burning hatred for one another there also is no love loss. This is a quick paced but hard hitting affair. At one point all 4 Men throw Superkicks at once and kick each others legs. Match continues and is usual with these type of teams with all the double teaming we get everyone in the ring at once. Out to the ring runs Konnor of the Ascension. He jumps on the apron and referee, Paul Turner is warning him to get down. On the other side Viktor has a title belt and clobbers Jimmy Uso from behind with it, Knocking him out. Jey Uso and The Young Bucks knock Konnor off the apron with a Triple Superkick. None of them seeing what happened to Jimmy.

The Bucks grab Jey and give him Corkscrew Neckbreaker by Matt onto Nick's knee. Then they hit the Meltzer Driver! 1.. 2.. 3!!!! New Champions!

But out runs Christopher Daniels. He says to Jey to check the replay. When they look they see Viktor's interference. The referee changes the decision.)

Winners By DQ & Still Champions: The Usos

XWA 89 Uso1

(Now The champs are walking shakily to the back while the Bucks are pissed. They are getting in Father Daniels face as he just smiles. Then from behind attack Konnor and Viktor. They are beating down the Bucks. Out runs Kenny Omega! Now they are all brawling. But the Bucks are beaten up already and it turns into a 3 on 1 on Kenny. Downward Spiral is hit on him. Then the Fallen Angel hits Last Rites & locks him in a Koji Clutch. Security finally is called in to get the attack stopped.)

Caruso: This was all planned by The Ascension.

Saxton: Specifically, Father Daniels. The man is pure Evil. We knew they said they had bigger goals. Is this part of that plan?

Bayless: Of course it is. The Fallen Angel is calculating. Nothing he orchestrates is not part of his Master Plan. What that is, I have a feeling we will soon find out.

Saxton: Still to come tonight, 2 X1 Climax Matches and the World Women's Tag Team Championship. You do NOT want to change that channel.

XWA 89 Xwa10

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter where she is sitting with Charm City Squad.)

Dixie Carter: Gentlemen it's great to see you back here in the XWA Arena.

Swann: We love wrestling here in front of our home town fans Dixie. But in the past it seemed like we were just an attraction for the crowd. We want more.

Carter: By more, I take it you mean the XWA Tag Team Titles?

Moose: That would be nice but we want even more.

Swann: We want the WORLD Tag Team Titles! Now to get that we need to be in high profile matches. So yes a run with the XWA straps would put us on the map. But we had another idea.

Carter: Really? Okay lay it on me.

Moose: We got something that will shake up the UWF....

It's time for Inside XWA with new correspondent, Olivia Culpo.

XWA 89 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTpBPYZ8wgqwPMDtgjS2xra_wzOokm92BBaoq--0Esdzv-w82Ey

Olivia: Welcome to Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Culpo. There's a lot of happenings as of late here in XWA. With Magnum Adam Cole losing the World Heavyweight Title. The start of the X1 Climax and the shocking debut of the Usos which resulted in their capturing of the Tag Team Championship. And now all eyes are on our next big event, FURY. Coming to you from Memorial Hall in Dover, DE. This is going to be a Jam packed card Lets see what's in store.

Kanagawa Krush vs The Vision
Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Sami Zayn - X1 Climax Match
Charm City Squad vs Shawn & Ariya Daivari
AJ Styles vs Tama Tonga
Will Ospreay vs La Sombra - XWA Cruiserweight Championship
The ELITE vs The Ascension
Hangman Page vs Kazuchika Okada - X1 Climax Match
The Usos vs Gallows & Anderson - XWA Tag Team Championship
Io Shirai vs Asuka - RSW Women's Title & XWA Femme Fatale Title
Main Event: Kevin Steen vs John Cena - UWF World Heavyweight Championship

Olivia: Alot of important matches slated on this night but one that intrigues me is La Sombra challenging a man that seems to have undergone a big attitude change, the Cruiserweight Champion, Will Ospreay. Let's hear from him and Priscilla.

XWA 89 Dc70sfq-b5ac5568-8949-4f8f-930f-820f12f91f56.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Q2ODE3M2I0LWFhODAtNGQ0ZC04OGNiLTY5NDM0ZTdjYzM4MVwvZGM3MHNmcS1iNWFjNTU2OC04OTQ5LTRmOGYtOTMwZi04MjBmMTJmOTFmNTYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0XWA 89 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRY7e3ZbBTJ34ZtueuFkisSz6r86l34KUfW4XocF44PnJH7rK2T

Ospreay: All week I had to hear all you whiny wankers asking me, "What happened, Ospreay? Why did you do Hangman like that, Will? Oh do shut up! Everyone seems to forget what Page did to me when he stole my NextGen Championship. But I never forgot. And Priscilla reminded me that he could always do it again.

Priscilla: So we came up with the idea that we were not going to wait for the so-called Hangman to cheat Will again. We were going to strike first. And we did. Some of you don't like it.

Ospreay: But we don't care! Because I am the XWA Cruiserweight Champion. And I will keep this title....

Priscilla: By any means necessary.

Olivia: In other news, the Charm City Squad are back in XWA and will be on the FURY show. Also Melissa Anderson says she's less than a month away from returning to the ring after suffering a high ankle sprain. We look forward to seeing her in action once more. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Culpo, Good Night.

XWA 89 Xwa10

Saxton: Up next is an X1 Climax match. But Kenny Omega took a beating earlier, will he be able to wrestle?

Bayless: Oh boy, here come the excuses already.

Caruso: Not an excuse, he took a lot of damage before it was broken up by The Ascension.

Bayless: Oh please, that was like 15 minutes ago. He needs to toughen up.

Saxton: Well Bad Luck Fale of Bullet Club has entered the ring. Let's see what happens.

Bad Luck Fale
Isle of Tonga
Former XWA Tag Team Champion

vs

Kenny Omega
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Former XWA Champion
Former UWF World 6-Man Champion

(Omega comes out limping with his ribs taped but he looks like he wants to wrestle. The referee makes sure and Kenny says yes. As he takes off his jacket in the corner Fale charges and delivers a corner splash. The referee calls for the bell. Fale slams Kenny to the mat then goes for a seated splash but Omega moves. Big shoot kicks to the chest of the Tongan. Omega looks winded though. He signals for the V-Trigger and hits the ropes but Fale sprung up and hits a Spear that the entire arena gasped at. Omega is in severe pain as Fale covers 1.. 2.. No!

Fale goes for the Grenade but Omega escapes and hits a Kotaru Krusher. He covers for a quick 2. He hits the ropes... V-Trigger! Kenny tries to get Fale on his shoulder for his finisher but the weight plus the injured ribs and he collapses under the weight Scoop Powerslam by Fale. Then he lifts him up... Bad Luck Fall! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Bad Luck Fale (+2 Pts)

XWA 89 Bad%2BLuck%2BFall

Caruso: Tough loss for Kenny.

Saxton: I have to say but maybe he should have just forfeit. He still loses but doesn't take that damage.

Bayless: That would have been the smart thing to do but well.... he is Canadian....

Caruso: What does that mean?

Bayless: C'mon now.... Have you ever seen a Canadian genius?

Saxton: I don't even know how to respond. We'll be back, hopefully.

XWA 89 Xwa10

(We return from break to the ring where Gabrielle Loren introduces Io Shirai.)

XWA 89 Shiraitwobelts2

Loren: Io congratulations are definitely in order. You are now both the RSW Women's Champion and the XWA Femme Fatale Champion. Quite an accomplishment.

Shirai: Thank you Gabrielle. Yes this is like a dream come true. I wrestled here years ago as part of Trinity alongside Asuka & my sister. We had much success but I always hoped I could be the XWA Femme Fatale Champion, someday. That day is now.

Loren: Well no rest for the weary. Asuka does get a rematch with you at FURY. You have to know she will be coming with a vengeance.

Shirai: I know Asuka better than anyone in this sport. I trained with her. I lived with her. Ate, slept, laughed & cried with her. Asuka is one of the fiercest competitors I have ever known. But know this. I have dreams that go beyond this. I want to be recognized as the greatest Womens wrestler in the World. So be aware of that when you enter the ring with me.

Loren: Are you still friends?

I respect her, and we were close once. But she is my opponent. And when she steps in that ring I don't see a friendly face. I see someone trying to take something from me. And that is something I will fight with my last breath to stop. That is something I will fight... with Fury...

Loren: I think we will end on that note. Thank you. Io Shirai, everyone!

XWA 89 Xwa10

It's Time for the X-1 CLIMAX Report with Jenn Decker.

XWA 89 Jenn-sterger-gorgeous

Decker: Welcome to the X-1 CLIMAX Report. I'm Jenn Decker and lets take a look at the updated standings.

BLOCK A
4. Kenny Omega ---------2 Pts (3)
5. Hangman Page --------0 Pts (4)
6. Kazuchika Okada ------0 Pts (4)

BLOCK B
4. The Fallen Angel --------1 Pt (4)
5. Shinsuke Nakamura ----0 Pts (4)
6. Adam Cole ---------------0 Pts (4)

The number in parenthesis signifies how many matches that entrant has left. Still very early in the competition but surprised to Okada & Adam Cole at the bottom of their respected divisions. In fact CHAOS doesn't have a single point thus far. Point system is 2 points for a win. 1 point for a draw. Or things like a Double Countout or Double DQ. Block B has only had 1 match for each entrant so far but they have a big one coming up next. Keep watching the X1 Climax and you can go to XWA.com to see the standings as they are updated. That's all for now. See you..at the X1. Bye.

Saxton: Earlier tonight we had an X1 Climax Match from Block A. Now Block B is up.

Caruso: And it's the former World Heavyweight Champion, "Magnum" Adam Cole.

Bayless: It's Bullet Club vs CHAOS. These two groups continue to fight for supremacy here in XWA. But there can only be one. And I am putting my money on Bullet Club.

Saxton: Well, considering its Adam Cole in the ring that makes sense, but he seems to be in a bit of a slump. Nakamura can definitely beat him.

TShinsuke Nakamura w/Gedo
Former XWA Tag-Team Champion
Japan

vs

"Magnum" Adam Cole w/Lauren
Former XWA Champion
Former UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champion
Former UWF World Heavyweight Champion
Panama City, FL

(Cole & Nakamura stare a hole into one another. Then Shinsuke does his pose trying to psych out, Adam. But he just points the finger gun at him. Bell rings and these two engage in an old school mat classic to start it out. Both men are well versed in that area. And we see a lot of switches and reversals. They finally stand off in an apparent stalemate.

They go back at it and Nakamura lands a knee and a Butterfly Suplex. Now Shinsuke takes over hits some strikes and a few wear down holds. Cole hits the Corona Kick to turn the tide a bit. He hits a few forearm uppercuts. Then sends him into the ropes and connects on an Elbow Butt to the jaw. He has him up and hits Full Metal Jacket (Fireman's Carry Neckbreaker) He covers for a near fall. They continue on. Nakamura sets Cole up lying on top of the corner buckle and nails a running knee lift to the sternum. He then hits the Landslide! 1.. 2.. No!

Nakamura locks in a Front Sleeperhold. Magnum is able to get his foot on the bottom rope. He then hits an Inverted Powerslam. Then goes for El Niño (Springboard moonsault) but Cole rolls out the way!. He has him... Cole-Lateral. He stays on him... Cole Day In Hell (Wheelbarrow lifted and dropped into a double knee Backbreaker)! 1.. 2..

NOOO!!!! Only a few minutes left in the time limit. Cole gives the Finger gun taunt. Then goes for the Last Shot but Nakamura blocks it and hits a Death Valley Driver. He backs off.... Boma Ye.... Gamengiri (Jumping high kick) from Adam! HE grabs a stunned Shinsuke... Corona Crash! He lifts him up once more... Florida Key 1.. 2....

3!!!!!!!!!!!)

Winner: "Magnum" Adam Cole (+2 Pts)

XWA 89 000cf-1529704360-800

Saxton: What a match! I thought we were headed to a draw but in the 11th hour "Magnum" Adam Cole gets the W and with it 2 points.

Caruso: This is why I love the X1 Climax. The best of XWA going up against one another.

Bayless: I have to admit that was a truly fun match to watch, I was on the edge of my seat.

Saxton: Unreal. But still to come the World Women's Tag Team Championship... in a Triple Threat.

XWA 89 Xwa10

(Backstage we see XWA Interviewer, Gabrielle Loren.)

XWA 89 Maxresdefault

Loren: Fans, I want to talk to for a few moments with the man that is on a mission, that is the Phenomenal One, AJ Styles. AJ thank you for this time. There's a lot to discuss but let's start with the 1 Climax. You are a part of it and you have gained 1 point thus far. Your thoughts on the tournament and your chances.

Styles: Gabrielle during my great run in SSW & Wrestle Kingdom & then in Progress I was involved in a lot of amazing events. But none of hose had the prestige of the X1 Climax. There in no other Event like this in the UWF. I am thrilled to be a part of it. And know I do don't do anything that I don't think I can't win. So I plan on winning this.

Loren: That's a good segue to my next question, you plan on defeating the entire Bullet Club, proving that Adam Cole is not the greatest Wrestler this industry has ever seen as he claims. Is this a wise choice of action?

Styles: Cole didn't want to face me. He paid someone to keep me from his title. Is that the actions of the best? He uses Bullet Club for his own personal gain but when he loses he conveniently puts it on them. These men have been brainwashed. "Magnum" Adam Cole is not the messiah and I'm going to prove that.

Loren: That doesn't really answer my question.

Styles: Is it wise? I don't know. But it's necessary. Someone has to do it. I think it should be me. And as I said before, I don't do anything that I don't think I can't achieve.

Loren: Well at FURY you get Bullet Club member, Tama Tonga. Thoughts?

Styles: Tama Tonga has been one of the founding members, up to now they threw small fries at me. At FURY I take out a key member.

Loren: Thank you AJ, we look forward to seeing more of you here in XWA.

(We now go to the Rankings Rundown, hosted by Jimena Sanchez.)

XWA 89 Jimena-Sanchez-hot-2

Jimena: Welcome to the Rankings Rundown as we take a look at the current rankings for the 4 XWA Championships.

XWA Championship
4. Bad Luck Fale
5. Sheamus

XWA Tag Team
4. CHAOS
5. Guerrillas of Destiny

XWA Femme Fatale
4. Melissa Anderson
5. Eve Torres

XWA Cruiserweight
4. Ariya Daivari
5. The Fallen Angel

Jimena: Not a lot of movement from last show as everyone is trying to position themselves for XTREME WARFARE. Let's quickly hear from former Cruiserweght Champion, La Sombra who will wrestle for that title at FURY.

XWA 89 2eb2545d792ece2de8d97004f98e8a74--professional-wrestling-wwe-superstars

Sombra: Ever since I lost my Cruiserweight Championship I have tries and tried to get back to the top. But it has one failed attempt after another. No Mas! Will Ospreay, I know you, I have wrestled you many times. At FURY I have a game plan that will bring me back to the top. You are more worried about tu novia(girlfriend) and not the title. That will be your undoing.

Saxton: This has been as promised another fantastic show and now to put the cherry on top we have a World Title Match.

Bayless: I have mixed emotions on this but honestly as of late I have really turned around on the Canadian Ninjas. They finally forgot about the fans and got back to being about one thing. Winning at all costs.

Caruso: Leave it to you to take that as a strength. I think its a weakness. When they had the fans behind them they brought them all the way to the World Titles. Now those same fans have put their faith in the iiConics.

Bayless: And that's your problem, Charly. You are under this delusion that these people matter. They don't. You can't tag them in when you're in trouble, they can't break up a pin attempt. They are just background noise. In that ring all you have is yourselves. Still I think the Champs will come out of this. They have had a great run so far.

Saxton: I can't say I fully agree with that Becky, but I think you made a strong argument for once. Now enough of talking about it. Let's see it. Jojo if you please!

JoJo: This is our Main Event! Scheduled for 1 Fall, and is for the UWF WORLD WOMEN"S TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP!

Fabulous Killer Baes (Heather Monroe and Laura James)
UWF Women’s World Tag Team Champions
2x MWA Women’s Tag Team Champions (Formerly Shield Maiden)
-1x Princess of the Flame Champions
Finisher: Baesting (Sitout Facebuster from Wheelbarrow and Sitout Facebuster)
Music: Call Me by Blondie

vs

Canadian Ninjas (Nicole Matthews and Portia Perez)
Former UWF Women’s Tag Team Champions
Finisher: FUNKY COLD MEDINA (German Suplex/Superkick)
Music: Edge of Seventeen by Stevie Nicks
Dojo in Canada

vs

Iconics (Peyton Royce and Billie Kay)
Finisher: Sick Knee from Sidney (Wheelbarrow Hold into Running Knee Strike)
Music: Iconic by WWE Studios
Sydney, Australia

The iiConics come out to a huge pop, the Ninjas get booed but believe they are being cheered on and the World Champions get a house shaking cheer. Billie, Heather and Portia start off the match, Billie talking all kinds of shit to both women saying that they are the future of the division, Nicole smacks her to the ground and goes to town on her before throwing her out of the ring.

Heather and Nicole have a technical masterclass with Heather taking the most damage in the transactions as Nicole ends up in control with Heather in a powerful Boston Crab. She walks towards her corner holding her in it, allowing Portia to tag in and slingshot over her with a legdrop to the back of the head.

Portia is in control until Billie Kay hits her with a running big boot to the back of the head. She pushes Portia to the floor and tags in Peyton to help take control of Heather. Peyton is bitch slapping her around and using her long legs to choke her in the corner. Her and Billie make frequent tags working her in the corner until Heather tags in Laura and she makes the save.

All three teams end up fully in the ring just brawling it out, Heather and Portia, Nicole and Laura end up hitting team suplexes against the members of the iiConics and they stand up angry screaming about injustices before they get double clotheslined outside the ring. Canadian Ninjas take it to the World Champions as they taunt at them.

The ending of the match comes with The iiConics hitting the Sick Knee From Sidney on Portia, they try and pin her but she rolls out of the ring. Heather runs in Billie and throws her out of the ring and then hits a dropkick to Peyton. Laura runs up from behind Peyton and lifts her for the Baesting and they pin her, 1-2-NO Nicole Matthews interrupts and throws Heather Monroe into the post hard. Portia hits a springboard missile dropkick to the face of Laura damn near knocking her out. FUNKY COLD MEDINA, FUNKY COLD MEDINA, FUNKY COLD MEDINA, 1-2-3! CANADIAN NINJAS ARE THE FIRST TWO TIME UWF WOMEN'S WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

WINNERS & NEW WORLD CHAMPIONS: The Canadian Ninjas

(The fans are booing unmercifully as the Ninjas hug each other in the ring.)

XWA 89 Tc2

Saxton: Can you believe it???!!! The Ninjas have shocked the World!

Caruso: I am stunned. It looked like the Champs were in complete control.

Bayless: I told you! They won those World titles and these irate & rude fans had zero influence in it.

Saxton: I am still trying to digest this but it is official. The Canadian Ninjas for the 2nd time are the World Tag Champs. For Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso, I'm Byron Saxton, Good Night.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 89
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: