FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 88 (Season Premiere)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 88 (Season Premiere) Empty
PostSubject: XWA 88 (Season Premiere)   XWA 88 (Season Premiere) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:18 am

XWA 88 (Season Premiere) 0af1012acfc8b7b1824361d190c66e8627faf591_hq

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 88 (Season Premiere) Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 88 (Season Premiere) Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Don't Start Now by Dua Lipa. The song plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton, Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso.)

XWA 88 (Season Premiere) Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 88 (Season Premiere) BB_0397XWA 88 (Season Premiere) 2018-08-01_charly-caruso

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to the season premiere of XWA TV. I'm Byron Saxton and I am joined by Charly Caruso & Becky Bayless. Ladies we return to big changes in the UWF. We have a new World Heavyweight Champion. "Magnum" After over 18 months as Champion finally goes down at the hands of John Cena.

Caruso: I'm not sure if I thought Cole would EVER lose that belt. But he has. THere's also a new World Junior Heavyweight Champion though.

Bayless: That's right because Bullet Club can't be stopped. Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger has defeated Marty Scurll and is now the the king of the Juniors once again.

Saxton: He is and what's more? He's here TONIGHT! In fact I am being told all of Bullet Club will be in attendance. Liger will defend his title in the Main Event against Will Ospreay. There's a lot more going on tonight so strap in and hold on tight. Now Let's send it up to JoJo for our first match.

XWA 88 (Season Premiere) 67077607606a3f1c2a44d5450c4d53ce

JoJo: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall!

Frank Williams
Columbus, OH

vs

Bad Luck Fale
Isle of Tonga

(Complete destruction, Frank is hit with thr Bad Luck Fall after he was already knocked out. Fale covers with 1 hand for the 3 count.)

Winner: Bad Luck Fale

XWA 88 (Season Premiere) 340?cb=20170802232848

Saxton: Bad Luck Fale is trying to position himself to get an XWA Title shot.

Bayless: Which he deserves. The guy is a BEAST!

Caruso: Problem is we have a situation with Steen, Michaels & Sheamus right now.

Saxton: Which got more complicated after RECKONING. But we will hear more about that later.

XWA 88 (Season Premiere) Xwa10

(Camera is backstage where we see interviewer, Amy Rose and she is joined by Io Shirai.)

XWA 88 (Season Premiere) IO-e1527094756239

Rose: Io, welcome back to XWA. This time around you come as the reigning RSW Women's Champion and on out last Faceboof Face-Off you retained that title against Melissa Anderson. But after XWA Femme Fatale Champion approached you, seemingly to challenge you.

Shirai: Asuka and I were friends, Teammates in Trinity. We had a lot of success and now that we are singles wrestlers we are both Champions. So maybe there is a little friendly rivalry going on. But I hear coming up is CAPITOL OFFENSE. A big show on the XWA Calendar. So I think something can be done there, However.... if she wants a shot at my belt? I want a shot at hers. Its only fair.

Rose: Wow. That would really be something to see. I'm sure Dixie is eagerly trying to get that done.

Shirai: Lets hope she does. Because I am eager. To show the XWA fans that Io Shirai is the best Womens Wrestler on the planet.

Saxton: Up next is an XWA Tag Team Title Match.

Bayless: Bullet Club is back as the former champs try to regain the belts.

Caruso: They are always positioning themselves for more gold. Gallows & Anderson may have picked their spot tonight.

Bayless: Better than seeing you pick your nose. Yuck...

Caruso: I didn't pick my...

Saxton: To the ring!

The Ascension
The Depths
2x XWA Tag Team Champions

vs

Gallows & Anderson w/Robbie Eagles
Bullet Club
Former XWA Tag Team Champions
Former UWF World 6-Man Champions

(As Bullet Club come out they are met by Gedo, Nakamura & Okada. Eagles, Gallows and Anderson square up then from behind they are attacked with chairs! It's Roppongi 3K & Rocky Romero! They are here and it seems they have joined CHAOS. They wail away on the challengers as Konnor & Viktor look on with smiles. Finally they take off before BC reinforcements can arrive.

The doctors come out but its obvious this match isn't happening.)

Decision: No Contest

(Out walks Dixie Carter. She says The Ascension are not getting off that easy. They will defend their belts tonight. Then she walks off.)

Caruso: Who is getting the shot?

Saxton: There are a lot of Tag Teams in XWA so it could be anyone.

Bayless: How is that fair? They should be allowed time to prepare.

Saxton: Still to come tonight, Jushin Liger defends the World Junior Heavyweight title against Will Ospreay, Stay tuned.

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter where she is deep in thought.)

Dixie Carter: Okay Dixie. You made the declaration but who do I give the shot to? Ah mean The Bucks are #1 Contenders but they getting their rematch at CAPITOL OFFENSE....

(Knock at the door, and in walks Sheamus.)

Sheamus: Ye wanted ta see me?

Carter: Ya damn right. You were supposed to be in a Three Way Dance Match at RECKONING. But you don't show then crash the Main Event. You ruined mah show. What do you have to say for yaself?

Sheamus: Look ere Lassie. Oy had trouble at the airport. Oy got dere as soon as I could but the match was already started, so oy knew ye needed Mr XWA on that show. So oy made my presence felt.

Carter: Ah call Bullshit Sheamus. You didn't like that I made it a Three Way Dance so you screwed me over. Now Ahm sure you're going to want a shot at the title. Well I tell you what. We are going to have that Triple Threat Match at CAPITOL OFFENSE and it's you LAST SHOT. You don't show you're out. You get DQed you're out. Now get out of here! Ah have a decision to make and you're interrupting my process!

(Sheamus scoffs at Dixie's tirade. and slowly takes his leave.)

Carter: That jerk. All these guys are A-holes. And I have to be fair? Well tonight is the Season Premiere. Time to shock people.

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Minka Kelly.

XWA 88 (Season Premiere) Minka_Kelly-e1561336951647

Minka: Welcome back to Inside XWA. We are getting ready to head back to DC and CAPITOL OFFENSE. Coming to you from the Capital One Arena. Here is how that card is lined up so far.

Hana Kimura vs Eve Torres
Kenny Omega vs The Fallen Angel
Gallows & Anderson vs CHAOS (Street Fight)
The Ascension vs The Young Bucks  - XWA Tag Team Championship
Sami Zayn vs Bad Luck Fale
Will Ospreay vs Hangman Page - XWA Cruiserweight Championship
Io Shirai vs Asuka - RSW Women's Title & XWA Femme Fatale Title
Main Event: Kevin Steen vs Shawn Michaels vs Sheamus (Three Way Dance) - XWA Championship

Minka: I have just been informed that the Tag match with Gallows & Anderson will be against the team of SHO & YOH, Roppongi 3K. But now we are going to hear from the XWA Champion, Kevin Steen.

XWA 88 (Season Premiere) Kevin-Owens-as-WWE-Universal-Champion-8

Steen: So Sheamus thought we could play some mind games with me. Listen you Birdshit colored Leprechaun, I INVENTED Mind Games! I had Michaels where I wanted him and if you would have shown up you would have net the same fate... again. I told you people, Kevin FUCKIN Steen was getting back to where I was when I was the World Heavyweight Champion, It started with the XWA strap and that's not ending yet. Especially not to the "Boy Toy" or the self proclaimed "Mr XWA". So gentlemen get those insurance premiums paid up because in Washington DC I'm about to hurt someone.

Minka: I other news, due to some visa issues and other problems War of the Worlds has been postponed but What will happen instead is the return of the X-1 CLIMAX. These shows will begin in 2 weeks and can be streamed on out website for Premium members. Look to XWA. com for schedule & Tickets. The Participants will be named later in the show. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Minka Kelly, Good Night.

Saxton: Up next is the long awaited return of Peyton Royce & the iiConics.

Bayless: Who?

Caruso: Very funny. It was such a thrill to see them appear at Facebook Face-Off. Now we get to see them in action.

Bayless: I'm sure the Ninjas are somewhere close.

Saxton: I think that's a safe bet, Becky.

Glamour Girls
Hawaii

vs

The iiConics
Australia

(The crowd is REALLY behind the team from Down Under as they knock off the ring rust at the expense of Kai & Martin. They hit a bunch of double team maneuvers before ending it by hitting Judy with Sick Knee from Sydney.)

Winners: The iiConics

XWA 88 (Season Premiere) S-l300

(The iiConics hug out to the chants of "Welcome Back". Peyton asks for a mic but before she can speak.....)

XWA 88 (Season Premiere) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8wi6qpAtCL7D-UClpNtyJun1yLUxiV_k1iix1FzSZKbj2kpRn&s

Matthews: Well what do we have here? It looks like someone finally found the guts to return to XWA.

Perez: She got tired of screwing Kangaroos in Australia I guess. Look at the 2 of you. Soaking up all the cheers from these Baltimore Bozos. We used to do that too. And where did it get us?

Kay: Uhh it got you the World titles dummy! (Crowd Pop)

Matthews: (Laughing) No it didn't Bimbo. WE got those titles! WE didn't need any support. What happened was it was us trying to cater to these chumps that cost us those belts!

Perez: Then the 2 of you show up. The Flavor of the week and they all bail on us. Well we saw the writing on the wall. Just like we saw what you two were up to. Trying to force us out. Well we are the ones that sent you home Peyton. In fact...

Royce: Oh SHUT THE *BLEEP* UP! I've heard enough of you both! You say I was afraid? I wasn't allowed back! I had to get skin graphs after what you did to me. But I waited, I healed and I trained and now I am back & me and my partner are going to make you regret you ever enter this business. Because its our mission to put an end to the Canadian Ninjas and I don't need to wait so why don't we meet at CAPITOL OFFENSE and lets finish this.

(Out walks Dixie Carter.)

Carter: Yah know what Peyton? That's a great idea. I am right now adding this match to the card. The Canadian Ninjas will face the iiConics at CAPITOL OFFENSE! (Crowd Pop)

Caruso: Another match is added and its a HUGE one.

Saxton: This may surprise some but that will be the very first meeting of these two teams. This has built for months and now its finally going to happen.

Bayless: And when the Ninjas destroy them again it will be such huge letdown.

Caruso: No way. These two teams have some serious hatred for each other. I think this is going to steal the show.

Saxton: Well we still have quite a show right here. We'll be back.

(In the back we see Will Ospreay & Priscilla stopped by new XWA interviewer, Gabrielle Loren.)

Loren: Will, tonight is the biggest Match of your young career, are you ready?

Priscilla: uhh who the hell is this? Another fan? Please honey no autographs. We're busy.

Ospreay: Calm down honey. She works here, Gabrielle its hard to say if I'm ready to face a legend like Liger because I've never faced him before but I am at the top of my game. I am in the best shape of my life. I have the full support of the fans and of my girl here. I had one shot before at this title and came up just short. That experience will help me tonight. It's time to bring a World Title to the UK and I'm just the guy who can do it. By any means necessary.

(We return from break to the ring where Amy Rose introduces.... Bullet Club.)

XWA 88 (Season Premiere) MtrVy6L3_400x400XWA 88 (Season Premiere) 3539f84ea114c0d9376a19ae8f4b7c26XWA 88 (Season Premiere) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuq7cnvYgXD4ZqIv2Wk_UUDlnCbCwkmlAs1-xIDCnKR51PFSzIkQ&s
XWA 88 (Season Premiere) Luke-Gallows_Karl-Anderson-00XWA 88 (Season Premiere) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPhXkR7Iwo2GlPGwRzLsKK169tNMRw_2UvMoex7upWPCZNY1xJ&sXWA 88 (Season Premiere) 14355761_1341538209204700_1837241295903642982_n-300x300
XWA 88 (Season Premiere) 6944C26B-2EA0-400C-A095-2ED0DB91B62EXWA 88 (Season Premiere) 5161b5ada63df3b9c6f0228b746df10b_480_480XWA 88 (Season Premiere) 0jG3zzDc_400x400
XWA 88 (Season Premiere) 9k=XWA 88 (Season Premiere) Stephen-amell-shirtless-wrestling-match2XWA 88 (Season Premiere) Artworks-000486085020-3qqrzt-t500x500
XWA 88 (Season Premiere) Artworks-000233112568-d3ffag-t500x500XWA 88 (Season Premiere) 39c4adb7386ef7d0ebf0494ddb49214fec7f90bar1-538-538v2_uhqXWA 88 (Season Premiere) Tumblr_ppxtf3qb0h1qhmhhwo7_r1_500

Rose: I hope the ring can hold all of us. Jeez! What a group, Magnum.

Cole: The GREATEST force this industry has ever seen. Look around Amy. THIS is the Royal Family. We have former World 6-Man Champions here. We have the RSW Young Lion Champion here. Two time Former XWA Tag Champs over there. We have the scariest dude in the business in the corner. We have a damned TV Superstar here! And here is the Brand New World Junior Heavyweight Champion, Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger. Leader of our Mexican sect, Thunder Club. Congratulations Champ. I know you have a match tonight so go get ready to teach that limey a lesson.

(Liger & Stephen Amell head to the back.)

Rose: I am almost leery of bringing this up but you didn't mention yourself. Or the fact that you no longer have the World Heavyweight Championship.

Cole: Oh I knew you were going to bring it up, Amy. Don't be afraid. John Cena was in the right place at the right time. As great as the Bullet Club is. Sometimes mistakes happen. We had a rare one and it cost me the belt. But hey I am not going to bury that person for their screw-up. Because I am going to regain that title and show the World once more that "Magnum" Adam Cole is the greatest Man in the industry.

Rose: You say you're not going to make excuses but you kind of are, no?

Cole: Did you see the match? We all did. We all know what happened. Stop trying to get me to turn on one of my own for a dumb mistake! We are Bullet Club! And we will prevail, like we always do.

(We hear some music and out walks AJ Styles.)

XWA 88 (Season Premiere) AJ-Styles

Styles: Hey there Cham.... Oh wait.... That's not you is it? Anyway I was sitting in the back and listening to you. And something clicked. I remember you a number of times coming out here and talking about how you defeated such and such. "All by yourself". Now you lose finally and it's Bullet Club's fault. Despite the fact that they have saved you a thousand times. So they get no credit but take the blame? That don't seem right. Then lets talk about what happened to me. I was ready to take that World Heavyweight title and you arranged to have me taken out by Kevin Thorn, Unless my eyes are going. I don't see Thorn in that ring. So you outsourced a hit to a non Bullet Club guy? Why? You don't think they could have gotten the job done? It seems you are constantly in contradiction when it comes to your elite force. Truth is, you don't respect those men. You use them.

Cole: You're real good at flapping those gums. But whatever your trying aint going to work. These men are behind me and where the colors because they know that they are a part of something greater. They are the greatest force in this business. And they are led by the best wrestler in the industry.

Styles: So you say. But what if that isn't true? What if you're not the best. What if I prove that? What if I go through the whole lot of you and show that I am the best in the World? That they are following the wrong man.Let's try that. I'll be at CAPITOL OFFENSE send whoever you like. Even yourself Cole.

(El Phantasmo grabs a mic.)

Phantasmo: Why we got to wait until then? I can close that mouth up right now!

Styles: Sounds good to me. But not with a whole army in there. Everyone heads to the back. Anyone comes out I win.

Phantasmo: I don't need any help. You're about to be schooled. Class in session.

El Phantasmo
United Kingdom

VS

AJ Styles
Missouri

(Phantasmo hopping in the ring. The guy is always amped up but this is an opportunity to really stand out from the other new members of Bullet Club. The bell rings and he springs forward and lands a Shotgun dropkick that sends AJ hurtling through the ropes to the floor. Phantasmo is up and hits a Handstand Corkscrew Moonsault Plancha that wows the crowd. Phantasmo takes in some applause for the daredevil maneuver.

He goes back in and looks for a Suicida dive but He is met by a Pele kick. He staggers backwards into the ring. AJ is on the apron.... Phenomenal Forearm! He follows that with Styles Suplex Special (German followed by a belly-to-back wheelbarrow Facebuster). He turns him over, 1.. 2.. No. He goes for Superman but Phantasmo moves and AJ hits hard. Roundhouse enzuguiri by the young Bullet Club Member. He goes up... Moonsault! But AJ got his knees up. Discus Clothesline connects. AJ has him... STYLES CLASH! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: AJ Styles

XWA 88 (Season Premiere) AJ-Styles-Raw-645x370

It's Time for the X-1 CLIMAX Report with Jenn Decker.

XWA 88 (Season Premiere) Jenn-decker

Decker: Welcome to the X-1 CLIMAX Report. I'm Jenn Decker and tonight I am proud to give you the Blocks for this years Event,

BLOCK A
4. Hangman Page
5. Bad  Luck Fale
6. Kenny Omega

BLOCK B
4. Sheamus
5. Shinsuke Nakamura
6. The Fallen Angel

Looking at this field we have 2x winner Tanahashi & Last year's winner Shawn Michaels involved. Plus we have 7 former World Champions in Sheamus, Adam Cole, Kenny Omega, The Fallen Angel, Shawn Michaels, Okada & AJ Styles. Half of the field have held the XWA Championship at some point. While Nakamura, Sami Zayn & Bad Luck Fale have all been 1 half of the Tag Team Champions. This is truly a star studded line-up. Some of the matchups have a lot of historical value. Tanahashi vs Okada, Michaels vs Adam Cole & Kenny Omega vs Okada. Plus some dream matches like AJ Styles vs The Fallen Angel & Sheamus vs Bad Luck Fale! This is going to be a wrestling fan's dream. Make sure to check out XWA.com to get the schedule, purchase tickets or if you can't make it live go and become a Premium subscriber & Watch the show via our Streaming service. That's all for now. See you at the X-1. Bye.

Saxton: Earlier tonight The Ascension were supposed to defend the Tag Team Titles against Gallows & Anderson but the match was ruined by an attack from CHAOS that included newest members, Roppongi 3K.

Caruso: But Dixie Carter said they would defend those titles tonight regardless.

Bayless: And that again, is insanely unfair. How can just anyone get a shot? The Champs have no idea who is coming out.

Saxton: It's rare when I say this... but Becky has a point. Still Dixie has made the call let's see who gets the chance at gold.

The Ascension
2X XWA Tag-Team Champions
Iraq

vs

??????

Welcome to the XWA Arena!:

(The Ascension look confused. They were never expecting this. The Usos come into the ring and waste no time. They are throwing haymakers with the Champs firing back in spades.Punch to the mid-section then an uppercut from Jey. Jimmy sends Konnor into the buckle then charges with a corner Splash but Konnor catches him and gives him a Uranage. Jimmy is down as the Champs now double team Jey. They double clothesline him over the ropes. They turn their attentions to Jimmy. Running Powerslam form Konnor followed by a Legdrop from Viktor. They set up for The Fall of Man. But Jimmy evades the the legsweep and Viktor catchez Konnor with the European Uppercut. Superkick by Jimmy to Viktor sends him over the ropes. He lifts Konnor... Samoan Drop! Jey has scaled the ropes.... Big Splash! 1.. 2.. 3!!!!!!)

Winner & NEW Champions: The Usos

XWA 88 (Season Premiere) 764ed4ed72086559acc6abd7a768e462_crop_exact

Saxton: You know our Season Premiere never fails for a few shocks... but this? I never saw coming!

Caruso: Neither did The Ascension. What a turn of events. We have new XWA Tag -Team Champions.

Bayless: A total travesty in my opinion.

Saxton: When we return.... The World Junior Heavyweight Championship! Could we see a switch there too?!

(Backstage we see new XWA Interviewer, Gabrielle Loren.)

XWA 88 (Season Premiere) EGEp5tVU0AAkfJN

Loren: Wrestling fans I want to bring out with me right now, Kenny Omega & The Young Bucks, collectively known as the ELITE. First to you Kenny. You had a match with The Fallen Angel while The Bucks had a Title Match with The Ascension, due to what happened minutes ago. That match has been changed. It will be The Ascension vs The ELITE. Your thoughts?

Omega: Look It's not ideal. I was planning on using that match with Daniels to set up me getting an XWA Title shot and I wont speak for my partners but this I would think is a let down for them as well.

Loren: Well Boys? Is that true?

Nick: Well of course it is! Look we love teaming with our Brother Kenny but we were about to get those elusive XWA Tag Titles. But We are STILL the number one contenders and The Usos know us all to well. so enjoy the win tonight guys but prepare to be seeing the Young Bucks very soon.

Matt: Let me just add. That we think we should still be getting our shot at CAPITOL OFFENSE no matter who are the Champions. Still I get the contracts were signed. We are nothing but patient. We know we will raise those belts and its happening sooner than you think.

Loren: Thank you gentlemen, We'll be seeing you in DC.

(We now go to the Rankings Rundown, hosted by Jimena Sanchez.)

XWA 88 (Season Premiere) Jimena-Sanchez-2

Jimena: Welcome to the Rankings Rundown as we take a look at the current rankings for the 4 XWA Championships.

XWA Championship
4. Sami Zayn
5. Bad Luck Fale

XWA Tag Team
4. CHAOS
5. Guerrillas of Destiny

XWA Femme Fatale
4. Melissa Anderson
5. Billie Kay

XWA Cruiserweight
4. La Sombra
5. Robbie Eagles

Jimena: Now let's hear from the #2 XWA Femme Fatale contender, Jinny Couture.

XWA 88 (Season Premiere) Tumblr_pvwmkdEnX81urxlnko3_540

Jinny: As a supermodel, I have no problem feeling comfortable and smiling for a camera. But not today... I dropped from #1 contender to #2 without ever losing a match! Why, you ask? Good Question. Because XWA made some deal with Japan and now Io Shirai works here and because she holds their title she gets to be the #1 contender. It's total BS. A damn political game. Have you seen me in the ring? My movements are like poetry. I am as vicious as I am beautiful... and well... you all can see how beautiful I am. But now its time to show the vicious side. I ran that skank Sasha Banks out of town. Now its time to put an end to the Asian Invasion here in XWA. So Asuka, IO, Kimura & the rest get ready to be walked on, like just another red carpet.

Saxton: What a show we've had and its time to put the cherry on this Season Premiere Sundae. Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger defends his brand new World title against XWA Cruiserweight Champion, Will Ospreay.

Bayless: You really can't go against Liger and Thunder Club but this kid Ospreay has really shown a bit of attitude lately and I like it.

Caruso: I think his strength and possible weakness could be from his girlfriend Priscilla.

Bayless: You're the only girlfriend that's a weakness. That is if anyone was dumb enough to make you their girlfriend.

Saxton: We almost got through a show with out an insult from you. To the ring and Jojo.

JoJo: This is our Main Event! Scheduled for 1 Fall, and is for the UWF WORLD JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

Will Ospreay w/Priscilla
XWA Cruiserweight Champion
Former NextGen Champion
England

vs

Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger w/Stephen Amell
UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champion
Japan

(Both men wait through the introductions, surprising to some is that Liger gets a decent ovation from the capacity crowd. Of course Ospreay receives a better one but not much better. Amell takes Liger's robe and has a few final thoughts to share with the Champ. Will receives a kiss from Priscilla then she slaps his chest and tries to psych him up. She points at the World Title belt and yells, THAT is your destiny! Priscilla & Amell leave the ring and we get the bell.

Ospreay does not take it slow here. He comes right out with a series of strikes that catch Liger off guard. He hits a Spinning back kick to the sternum then he snapmares him over and dropkicks him in the back of the head. Will is quickly on him with a Figure 4 Headlock. Liger is able to do a headstand to free himself and kicks Ospreay right in the face. Liger then takes over hitting a backbreaker and laying in some hard chops in the corner. He whips him to the far corner and follows behind for a running Shotei but Ospreay uses the ropes to float behind Liger and nails a Jumping Corkscrew Roundhouse Kick sending Liger face first into the buckle then Ospreay applies the Iron Octopus. Liger fights to the ropes for the break.

Will begins another series of strikes but is stopped midway by a Desperation Shotei that flattens the challenger. Liger goes for a Brainbuster but Ospreay counters into a Corkscrew falling Stunner! He covers for two. He goes to the apron, looking for Pip Pip Cheerio but Stephen Amell has his foot. Will kicks him away. Then goes for the move but Liger was ready and nails a Shotei mid-air. Ospreay is hurt. Liger sits him on the top rope and points the finger gun at him. He is looking for The Firing Squad but as he climbs up Priscilla jumps on the apron and is screaming at Liger. The momentary distraction allowed Will to slide between Liger's legs and pull his head under the buckle and nail the Cheeky Nandos Kick. He hits the ropes... OsCutter!!! 1.. 2..

NOOO!!! Silent Whisper from the challenger drops Liger again as Ospreay goes up the ropes... Air Assassin (Imploding 450° Splash)... MISSES!! Liger has him.... LIGER BOMB!!! 1.. 2.. NOOOO!!!! Liger goes for the CTB but somehow Will is able to contort his body and rolls up LIger in a modified Sunset Flip. 1.. 2.. No! Jushin goes for another Shotei but it's caught and Ospreay hits Rainham Maker (Standing Moonsault Side Slam) 1.. 2.. NOOO!!! Ospreay goes for a Handpring Enzuguiri but Liger catches him upside down! Kneeling Piledriver. He hoists him up... CTB. He doesn't cover, instead he sits him on the top rope.... FIRING SQUAD (Super Fisherman Buster)! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner & Still Champion: Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger

XWA 88 (Season Premiere) Liger_1200x1200

(Liger is giventhe belt as Amell celebrates. Ligergives the finger gun gesture down at the still laid out Ospreay. Then they leave the ring..)

Saxton: What a tough break for Will Ospreay. He gave Liger all he could handle.

Caruso: I hate to say it but Liger was just slightly better tonight. Even though he did have some help from Amell.

Bayless: Not like Priscilla didn't get involved to a point as well. But this was a great match but I think the experience factor is what ruled the day.

Caruso: Well Will got himself some today with that effort. It wont be long before that young man is on top of the sport.

Saxton: As always I had a blast here for our Season Premiere. This is why XWA is the best Wrestling show on the planet. And don't forget CAPITOL OFFENSE and the X-1 CLIMAX both coming later this month. For Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso, I'm Byron Saxton, Good Night.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 88 (Season Premiere)
Page 1 of 1