FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 87

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 87 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 87   XWA 87 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:24 am

XWA 87 0af1012acfc8b7b1824361d190c66e8627faf591_hq

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 87 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 87 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Feel It Still by Portugal. The Man plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our new Announce team of Byron Saxton, Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso.)

XWA 87 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 87 BB_0397XWA 87 2018-08-01_charly-caruso

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to XWA TV. I'm Byron Saxton and I am joined by Charly Caruso & Becky Bayless. Ladies we are on the road to GLORY.

Caruso: It's going to be another Thanksgiving Classic! And in the Main Event, "Magnum" Adam Cole faces James Storm.

Bayless: Uh mAybe you two can pipe down a minute? The World Champion has entered the ring.

XWA 87 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcShdb5rPGdS00Cero_X-fYNFLQzUf6cqbRI2ZG9Ri5EuB4qDkoD

Cole: Tonight I come out here.... No Bullet Club, No Lauren.... Just me and this shiny gold belt. I am so tired of hearing how I have this because of Bullet Club. Really? Where was Bullet Club in the Hell In A Cell at Wrestlemania? Where was Bullet Club at Hippopotamus against Velveteen Dream? Where was Bullet Club in Puerto Rico when I beat Fenix? I did all of those and Many more ... By Myself! I love Bullet Club, I love leading the greatest force this industry has ever seen. But I don't need them to be the best in the World. I just am. Which brings me to Kazuchika Okada.

Okada I have a huge match coming up at Glory against a Beer Swilling Cowboy named James Storm. I should be resting up. Watching film and training for that match. But I am not going to do that, no. What I am going to do... is come back out to this ring later and I am going to give you the shot you wanted so bad. That's right... Tonight.... in  this very ring.... I defend my World Title against you.... that is if you have the guts to show.

(Cole drops the mic and leaves the ring.)

Caruso: I guess we got our Main Event!

Saxton: All I can say is, WOW! You heard it folks tonight, Its Cole vs Okada, for the World Heavyweight Championship. Also tonight Will Ospreay defends the Cruiserweight Championship against Ariya Daivari.

Bayless: Also we are going to hear from the Brand new XWA Champion, Kevin Steen!

Saxton: My goodness with all the excitement we completely glossed over that huge event. War of The Worlds begins in Japan this week We have that card ready for you.

Caruso: Let's not also forget The Young Bucks face The Guerrillas of Destiny with a shot at The Ascension on the line.

Saxton: So much more. We will have an update on Peyton Royce as well. Hold on to your seats folks! Now let's send it to JoJo!

XWA 87 67077607606a3f1c2a44d5450c4d53ce

JoJo: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall!

Aksana
Lithuania

vs

Billie Kay
Sydney, Australia

(Kay is fired up and dominates Aksana then ends it with Shades of Kay.)

Winner: Billie Kay

XWA 87 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRKQQpisrDBL4TR55nm93Cvoz8eUWcIWnqOyzksupFK0V91siV3

(Kay has the mic.)

Kay: I got something to say. To two little Canadian bitches! What you did to me and more importantly, my partner Peyton, will NOT go unpunished. She was burned so bad she needed skin graphs. She has endured so much pain. But here's the thing. She's almost cleared to return. And when she does.... that pain is going to be unleashed on you two jealous, self-centered, egotistical skanks!

Saxton: A very angry Billie Kay.

Bayless: A very stupid Billie Kay. She's lucky the Ninjas didn't come out here and shut her up for good.

Caruso: You can't blame her. The iiConics were riding a wave that looked to skyrocket them into stardom and The Ninjas heinous attack derailed that.

Saxton: When we return Tag Team action. Keep it here.

XWA 87 Xwa10

(Camera is backstage where we see interviewer, Amy Rose and she is joined by Hangman Page.)

XWA 87 Page-bio-test2

Rose: Page, you have been at war with Bullet Club since your separation from that group. Is this over or are you still trying to take them apart?

Page: The war is never truly over until Bullet Club are no more but I do have other goals, and 1 is to capture the Cruiserweight Championship.

Rose: Well tonight Will Ospreay defends that title against Ariya Daivari. I would think you will be scouting that match closely.

Page: Oh I most definitely will be doing just that. In fact I may want to watch that up close.

Rose: Meaning?

Page: Wait and see.

Saxton: Up next is a #1 Contenders Match with The Young Bucks going up against Bullet Club's Guerrillas of Destiny.

Bayless: You mean these teams want to face The Ascension? Good luck with that.

Caruso: Well if you want to be called the best you will have to defeat the best.

Bayless: Was that a poor Ric Flair impersonation?

Guerrillas of Destiny w/Bad Luck Fale
Isle of Tonga

vs

The Young Bucks
Rancho Cucamonga, California

(Bucks are in control early. They get G.O.D. out on the floor and are looking for a pair of dives out on them but Fale stands in their way. Match continues and again it's the Bucks with the momentum after a few double team moves on Tama Tonga. Nick is setting up for a Superkick whem Fale swipes at his ankle. The distraction allows Tonga to nail him with a clothesline and now the Bullet Club take over.

Down to the ring comes Kenny Omega. He goes right at Fale and they're brawling all the way to the back. In the ring G.O.D. look for Guerrilla Warfare on Nick but Matt hits Loa with a Superkick. Nick gives Tama an inverted Atomic Drop. Double Superkick sends him out the ring. Then the hit Tanga Loa with Indytaker. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: The Young Bucks

XWA 87 The-young-bucks-wwe-59f88757-3b1e-41cc-aac8-0b494e1faef4

Caruso: The Young Bucks are the number 1 contenders.

Saxton: They will get a shot at RECKONING later this month.

Bayless: Oh they're going to get "wrecked" alright.

Saxton: Still to come tonight....

(All of a sudden the lights go out and on the monitor is The Fallen Angel.)

XWA 87 97c467fa28291ae2db59ae014cc281e8

Daniels: So.... you dare to mess with forces beyond your limited comprehension. We are not just some other team for you to wrestle. What we are is so much more. We are the heralds of the Prince of Darkness. For he has had enough of the Underworld. Now will be his time and reshape this world in his image. We are here to clear the path for him. For we are all part of his Ascension. And you two Children can not block that path. Children.... you should be seen and not heard. Unfortunately for you after RECKONING no one will ever see you again.....

....that is, if you even make it there.....

(The lights turn on and The Ascension and Father Daniels are in the ring and attack the Bucks. Daniels gives Nick Angel Wings. Then Konnor & Viktor deliver Fall of Man on Matt. They now pose over the fallen bodies of their upcoming opponents.)

XWA 87 Xwa10

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter where she is joined by Io Shirai, Hkaru Shida & Syuri.)

Dixie Carter: Ladies, I am so happy to see you all here. You will be an amazing addition to our womens division. Bow per the deal we agreed on you will still work for RSW in Japan. But I need to know in the War of the Worlds where do you stand?

Io Shirai: As the RSW Champion I feel I need to fight under that banner. I hope that is okay.

Carter: I thought that would be your decision and I respect it. What about Kanagawa Krush?

Shida: We have no alliance one way or the other. Whoever needs us we will fight for...As long as we are paid.

Carter: Fair enough. I am planning to put you two in a match at RECKONING as for your friend Io...

Syuri: We're not friends.... We respect her as a competitor. But honestly... we don't like her much.

Io Shrai: The feeling is mutual...

Carter: Ohhhkay, That was awkward but Io I know you are headed back to Japan for a title defense. We will see you when you return. Thank you for coming in ladies.

(They get up and leave as Dixie makes a call.)

Carter: Melissa? Yes, you ready to go to Japan and represent XWA? Good. And if you can beat Io I may be able to get you a shot at her belt, Get it done, sugah,

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Minka Kelly.

XWA 87 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmmLLt9XhxTJvv36-n06Mt96T7ZBTsd_b9-ooSVmKPjx9U3Ms07A

Minka: Welcome back to Inside XWA. Hippotamus is done and we are on the Road to Glory where Adam Cole will face Cowboy James Storm in the Main Event. But also coming is RECKONING from Wicomico Civic Center in Salisbury, MD. Here is the scheduled card for that show.

Kanagawa Krush vs The Farmer's Daughters
Kenny Omega vs Bad Luck Fale
CHAOS vs Bullet Club (Gallows, Anderson)
The Ascension vs The Young Bucks  - XWA Tag Team Championship
Sami Zayn vs Richie Steamboat
Hamgman Page vs Will Ospreay or Ariya Daivari - XWA Cruiserweight Championship
Tessa Blanchard vs Asuka - UWF World Womens Championship
Main Event: Kevin Steen vs Shawn Michaels - XWA Championship

Minka: We have comments from Asuka on her title opportunity.

XWA 87 Asuka-696x392

Asuka: I have been Champion in Japan, I am Champion in America. But Now I go BIG. Now I fight to be Champion of... WORLD. Tessa has famous father and now she follow him and become World Champion. Asuka father no famous but she still follow his words. He say to me. Asuka no one can stop you if you want enough and work hard. Well I work very hard and I want to be World Champion.

Minka: I other news, the first leg of War of the Worlds is this month in Japan We look forward to that. Also Sasha Banks has come to terms with her contract here in XWA we wish her well in all future endeavors That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Minka Kelly, Good Night.

XWA 87 Xwa10

Saxton: Up next is the return to XWA TV of former XWA Champion, Hiroshi Tanahashi.

Bayless: Whoo...pee

Caruso: Really? This a two time X1 Climax winner and a former Champion who was having a great run in RSW.

Bayless: Yesterday's news, just like you.

Saxton: I respectfully disagree but lets send it to the ring.

Caleb Konley
Charlotte, North Carolina

vs

Hiroshi Tanahashi
Japan

(Caleb is always a tough out and tonight was no different. He catches Tanahashi with a reverse Neckbreaker for a near fall. But Hiroshi dropkicks the knee of Konley and hits a few Dragon Screw Legwhips before applying a Texas Cloverleaf for a tap out victory.

Winner: Hiroshi Tanahashi

XWA 87 Tanahashi_20190811_5-352x528

Caruso: We usually see Tanahashi win with the High Fly Flow but tonight he goes with the submission.

Saxton: That must stem from his time in Japan where submission holds are a bit more prevalent.

Bayless: What's the difference? A win is a win.

Caruso: Yes but the more ways you can win make it harder for your opponent to scout against you.

Saxton: Well said Charly. When we return the Cruiserweight title will be defended. Stay with us.

(In the back we see Gedo walking and he is stopped by Letisha Cline.)

Cline: Gedo, your charge Okada was challenged by the World Heavyweight Champion, Magnum Adam Cole. Will he accept?

Gedo: Another stupid question from another dumb American bimbo. Of course we accept. This was our plan all along. to lure Cole out and it would be he and not the biased Championship committee that will get the title to Okada. The UWF after tonight will fall into CHAOS.

XWA 87 Xwa10

(We return from break to the ring where Amy Rose introduces the XWA Champion, Kevin Steen.)

XWA 87 Kevin-Owens-Intercontinental-Champion

Rose: Kevin Steen, congratulations on becoming the XWA Champion.

Steen: Thank you Amy. You know after I became the World Heavyweight Champion I thought that no other title would matter. But after all these years here in XWA to finally have this belt, well... I was wrong... because this feels good.

(Crowd pops.)

Rose: Well as you know, when you're on top you can never rest as everyone wants what you have and now it's the former XWA Champion, Shawn Michaels at RECKONING.

Steen: You know how life is funny? Shawn Michaels is someone I have always wanted to fight. So this just gets better and better. Shawn Michaels, they call you the Show...

(We hear the theme music of Shawn Michaels play and out walks the Challenger.)

XWA 87 Shawn_Michaels_bio

Michaels: Hey there Champ, I think you were about to say something like... Show-Stopper? Yeah I tend to do that don't I?

(Steen smirks as fans chant "HBK".)

Michaels: I will be honest with you. You're not a guy I ever wanted to fight. Because well... you're one sick S.O.B., But that doesn't mean I'm scared to fight you and it doesn't mean I wont give you fight of your life. What it does mean, that RECKONING will be the place where you find out why I am the Heartbreak Kid.

(Out walks to top of the stage the former XWA Champion, Sheamus.)

XWA 87 Pjimage-45

Sheamus: Now ye too wait one farkin minute. In case yah too daft to innerstand, I got meself a rematch clause. And the way I see it that is what's happening at RECKONING. Michaels I already beat ye to a bloody pulp so don't be thinking you are jumping Mr XWA in line.

Michaels: Look here Casper The Leprechaun. I earned this title match and it was granted by Dixie Carter. You got a problem with that go cry in your Guinness elsewhere.

Sheamus: Cryin ye say? Ya mean da way yer was balling when I took that belt off of yer?

Steen: Enough of you two clowns. This was my time and you stole it. So the way I see it you both owe me one and I am taking payment at RECKONING.... against both of you! And this not a Triple Threat Match.... We are fighting in a THREE WAY DANCE! Last man standing leaves with this title. And if that means I gotta kill you, then that's what I'll do.

(Steen holds up the belt and walks off the set.)

Saxton: Well the Main Event at RECKONING just got a whole lot more interesting.

Bayless: Three Way Dance? Is that a Barnyard Animal thing?

Caruso: In a Triple Threat Match, the first person to earn a fall wins. But in a Three Way Dance you must beat both men in an Elimination style match.

Bayless: I wish I could Eliminate the 2 of you.

XWA 87 Xwa10

Saxton: We'd like to welcome to our broadcast Hangman Page. Ariya Daivari is alone here now in XWA as his partners have moved on. But being a former Tag Team Champion got him this opportunity.

Page: Not sure I agree with that reasoning but okay, whatever.

Bayless: Totally agree. But let me ask you, who would you rather face at RECKONING?

Page: Well I know Ospreay from our battles in NextGen. Ariya Daivari is a different story. But honestly I just want the title. No matter who I have to beat.

Caruso: We have been seeing a slightly different attitude with Champion lately. That's something I'm keeping an eye on. Have you noticed this as well Hangman?

Page: I have but you know this is a hard business. And no one out here is going to take it easy on you. You have to do what you must to keep that Championship so in a way I understand it.

Saxton: Cruiserweight Championship is on the line!

Ariya Daivari
Iraq

vs

Will Ospreay w/Priscilla
Essex, UK

(Daivari attacks before the bell and works the Champion over both on the inside & outside of the squared circle. Priscilla is furious and is yelling at Will to "Fight back". Daivari looks to go up top for the Magic Carpet Ride but Will leaps up, traps his head and delivers the Cheeky Nandos Kick. He follows with a Death Valley Driver for a two count. Ariya catches Will with a kick to the gut and a Double Underhook Powerbomb. 1.. 2.. kick out. Enzuguiri by Ospreay then he hits a Springboard forearm smash. He lifts Daivari up... Storm Breaker. Ariya is out. He covers but Priscilla is yelling for him to get up. Will pulls him off the mat. Priscilla tells him something in the corner. Ospreay looks conflicted but backs away and nails The Hidden Blade. It is over now but Priscilla stops him from covering again. She points to the turnbuckle. Yu can see Will thinks this is unnecessary. But he goes up... Air Assassin (Imploding 450° splash). Finally the referee counts the quickest 3 ever.)

Winner & Still Champion: Will Ospreay

XWA 87 170px-Will_Ospreay_after_winning_the_PROGRESS_Championship

(Hangman Page watched this whole thing and criticized Ospreay for being too vicious but says he's a great Champion.)

Saxton: Hangman Page is now making the Belt sign across his waist.

Caruso: I don't think Priscilla is too pleased with that.

Bayless: Oh and you would be? C'mon! That's her man and this guy is basically calling him out. If you ever had a boyfriend in your life you would understand.

Saxton: Well of course I never had a boyfriend but I get it.

Bayless: You've never had ANY friends.

Caruso: When we return, Our Main Event. The World Heavyweight Championship!

XWA 87 Xwa10

(Backstage we see Amy Rose with Gallows & Anderson.)

XWA 87 Like-Gallows-and-Karl-Anderson-banner-larger-e1487342843124-500x296

Rose: You guys continue to have issues with Chaos. At RECKONING you face them once more. But has this feud gotten in the way of you regaining the XWA Tag straps?

Gallows: Look Amy, We are Bullet Club, titles are what we do. But we have a responsibility to put these Japs in their place.

Anderson: You said it Doc. We want to get those belts back. We also want the World titles. But all in due time. Right now we have our sights on Shooting down Gedo and his boys.

Rose: In just a few moments Okada of CHAOS has a title match against "Magnum" Adam Cole. Any worries?

Gallows: HAHAHA! Are you serious? Okada? He can't beat Magnum> Many have tried and many more will fail. Including James Storm at GLORY.

Anderson: The guy thinks he's a cowboy, but Buddy boy... we the ones with the Bullets.

Rose: Thank you and good luck at RECKONING.

(We now go to the Rankings Rundown, hosted by Letisha Cline.)

XWA 87 Leticia-Cline-1365954860-1238032138

Letisha: Welcome to the Rankings Rundown as we take a look at the current rankings for the 4 XWA Championships.

XWA Championship
4. Sami Zayn
5. Bad Luck Fale

XWA Tag Team
4. CHAOS
5. Charm City Squad

XWA Femme Fatale
4. Aksana
5. Billie Kay

XWA Cruiserweight
4. Tama Tonga
5. La Sombra

Letisha: Now let's hear from the #4 XWA Championship Contender, Sami Zayn.

XWA 87 1532534228_paul-heyman

Heyman: There's nothing wrong with your TV set. I am Paul Heyman, and I am the advocate for one Sami Zayn. Sami has no wish to sit here and address you simpletons about this ridiculous placement in the Rankings. But I will.. #4??? Really? Sami Zayn, the only man to pin the current XWA Champion in the last 18 months. That Sami Zayn? I get you're trying to protect your Company stooge. But its insulting, not just to Sami but to anyone with a quarter of a brain that he should be the top contender. So what we're going to do.... is eliminate everyone else on that list so that there's no way you can deny what we all know to be true. And that is Sami Zayn is the cream of this crop. Thank you.

Saxton: Ladies, I can't deny I have goose pimples. The World Heavyweight Championship is going to be defended and I'm calling it right here on XWA TV.

Bayless: Uhhh, not by yourself you egomaniac.

Caruso: I have to echo the sentiments of Byron. This is a huge deal for me as well.

Bayless: You know if you like echos you should go to the Grand Canyon. In fact why don't you leave now?

Saxton: No one is going anywhere Becky. It's World Title time! Jojo if you please!

JoJo: This is our Main Event! Scheduled for 1 Fall, and is for the UWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

Kazuchika Okada w/Gedo
Former World Television Champion
Former XWA Champion
Japan

vs

"Magnum" Adam Cole w/Lauren
UWF World Heavyweight Champion
Former UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champion
Former XWA Champion
Panama City, FL

(Introductions are made and the bell sounds. They circle one another a bit before locking up Okada forces Cole up against the ropes. Okada gives a clean break and gives a firm two handed pat on Cole's chest. Cole jabs his thumb into the eye of Okada. He whips him to the ropes and nails a flying Back Elbow. Cole Sends him into the ropes again but he goes for a back drop that Okada reads and he kicks him in the mush. Then delivers a Belly to Back Suplex. Okada Snapmares him over and nails a running Basement Dropkick to the side of his head.

Okada continues the assault with Gedo shouting instructions in Japanese. Okada goes up for the Flying Elbow Drop but Cole is up and delivers a Superplex instead. He hits the ropes and nails a Corona Kick. Then he starts softening up the leg of the Challenger before applying a Figure Four Leglock. Okada writhes in agony but is able to pull himself to the ropes eventually.

Cole goes for a Corona Crash but its countered and Okada delivers his Over the Knee Reverse Neckbreaker. Then he locks in Deep In Debt. Now it's Magnum who has to crawl his way to a rope break. The match continues to go back and forth. Adam hits Cole Day in Hell (Wheelbarrow suplex) and covers for two. OKada hits Heavy Rain on Cole. He covers for a near fall. Okada hits the Flying Elbow and goes for the Rainmaker but Adam ducks it and hits Cole-ateral (Scoop brainbuster)! 1.. 2..

NO! Adam goes up the ropes he readies for Panama Sunrise.... but Okada dropkicks him out the sky! He poses then goes for the Rainmaker... but it's blocked! Superkick by Adam. He grabs Okada... The Last Shot! 1.. 2.. NOOOOO!!!!! Adam looks for the Florida Key but Okada gets his hand free and hits a modified Rainmaker. Both men are down. Okada now covers 1.. 2.. NOOO!!! Okada pulls him up for another Rainmaker. HE goes for it but Cole counters it and has Okada's hands locked. Florida Key! 1.. 2.. NOOOOOO!!!!!. Cole grits his teeth he hits the ropes for a Shining Wizard.... but Okada jumps up and nails the Dropkick! Cole looks out. Okada poses as Lauren is screaming at Adam to get away. Okada has him...

Then in to the ring runs Cowboy James Storm! He Superkicks Okada! The referee has no choice but to call for the bell.)

Winner by DQ: Kazuchika Okada

Still UWF Heavyweight Champion: "Magnum" Adam Cole

XWA 87 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT7xS65j0cOPyZz2SUIVLPBKEXx0IWR4813qA8Uemofj8rOeNMp

(Okada is down on the outside with an angry Gedo trying to get him to the back. Storm & Cole just stare at each other a while then. He grabs a mic.)

Cole: Heh... I see you got the message I sent you. Good. You see people when I was sitting at home with Lauren I had an epipheny. I said who could be better as a member of Bullet Club than a Bad ass Cowboy like James Storm. Lets face it he's perfect fit. So I let him know he had a place in the most elite force in the industry and tonight he just made the right choice. Lauren?

(Lauren tosses Cole a Bullet Club shirt but this one reads Beer Club. Storm smiles and puts on the shirt as the crowd is booing.)

Cole: Bullet Club continues to expand and now we are in AAW. With Storm leading that faction. We are Bullet Club stand in our way and you will get SHOT DOWN!

(Cole and Storm hug and they raise their hands together.... Then Storm grabs Adam and gives him the Last Ride!)

XWA 87 Eight%2BSecond%2BRide

(Storm looks down at the World Champion, he rips off the Beer Club shirt and tosses it down on Cole before lifting his title in the air.)

Saxton: Whoa! Adam Cole just got hoodwinked!

Caruso: I did too! I really thought Storm had joined Bullet Club!

Bayless: You really believed that Nigerian Prince too. James has the laugh right now but Magnum and the rest of Bullet Club will not take this lying down.

Caruso: This is all coming to a head at GLORY. Its going to be insane.

Saxton: That it will. In fact the entire GLORY show is going to be breathtaking make sure to get your tickets or order it on PPV. But for us we are done tonight. For Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso, I'm Byron Saxton, Good Night.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 87
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: