FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 86

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 86 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 86   XWA 86 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:35 pm

XWA 86 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 86 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 86 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Feel It Still by Portugal. The Man plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our new Announce team of Byron Saxton, Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso.)

XWA 86 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 86 BB_0397XWA 86 2018-08-01_charly-caruso

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to XWA TV. I'm Byron Saxton and I am joined by Charly Caruso & Becky Bayless. Ladies the Bash Tour is over but on the horizon... is WAR.

Caruso: As in War of the Worlds! It's back and it's bigger than ever!

Bayless: Just like your backside... Let's also not forget The Hippopotamus is also coming soon. Oh wait... She's already here sitting at the desk...

Caruso: Listen you wanna be Snooky...

Saxton: Ladies, Ladies. We will get into War of the Worlds later. We have a lot of action also scheduled for the ring tonight. Our Main Event is a rare Mixed Tag affair as the team of Doc & Amber Gallows faces Hangman Page and the Femme Fatale Champion, Asuka.

Bayless: What I'm excited to see tonight is Dolph Ziggler in the ring against La Sombra!

Saxton: Also tonight we will see Charm City Squad in action against the Guerillas of Destiny.

Caruso: And I was told we will hear from Paul Heyman and the former El Generico who we now know was one Sami Zayne

Saxton: So much more. We will have the official Championship Ceremony for the iiConics for winning the NextGen Rising Stars Tag Team Tournament. It's going to be a great night. And to get it started, let's send it up to Jojo.

XWA 86 67077607606a3f1c2a44d5450c4d53ce

JoJo: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall!

Aksana
Lithuania

vs

Vanessa Borne
Sydney, Australia

(Aksana does well with some strikes. but she gets augt with a big boot then Vanessa puts her away with Borne Again (Corkscrew Neckbreaker). 1.. 2.. 3. )

Winner: Vanessa Borne

XWA 86 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqmD2eht8KjaZuLQ20VbVlt59ArJED5ueGbC5v1t5rkpbbtQGs

Saxton: Very nice win for Vanessa Borne.

Bayless: She has been flying a bit under the radar here. This might be a step in the right direction.

Caruso: The women's division is fierce here in XWA. She will have to make some bold moves to get in the title mix.

Saxton: When we return Tag Team action. Keep it here.

XWA 86 147502539239498451

(Camera is backstage where we see interviewer, Amy Rose and she is joined by the Cruiderweight Champion, Will Ospreay & Priscilla.)

XWA 86 59936231_138187627244324_7481065025169782615_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram.com&se=7&ig_cache_key=MjA0NTEzOTQ4MDAxODg4MDA2MQ%3D%3D

Rose: Will, at The Bash you were scheduled to face Hayabusa for the World Title. But as we all know he lost that title prior to that show to Finn Balor. We didn't know what that would mean for you but Balor came here and succesfully defended that title against you in what fans are saying was one of the top matches of the tour.

Ospreay: Well Amy I was...

Priscilla: He was SCREWED! We prepared for Hayabusa. We scouted him, watched tapes. We had the perfect game plan but then with no time to prepare he gets a new opponent? What the hell is that about?!

Rose: Well It's not like Finn had to honor that match. He gave Will the shot and he didn't have time to prepare either.

Priscilla: That's ridiculous. This is Will Ospreay. Everyone in the business is scouting him. If you think Finn wasn't completely prepared you're crazy. And STILL he barely left here with that belt. Well Balor next time we will be ready and we will be the World Junior Champion!

Rose: Anything you want to add Will?

Ospreay: ... I think Priscilla pretty much summed it up. Balor is a great Champion but I'm not done yet.

Saxton: So up next is the return to XWA TV of B-More's favorite sons, Charm City Squad and they go right into the fire against Bullet Club's Guerillas of Destiny.

Bayless: B-More's Favorite Sons? These guys? Bar seems pretty low.

Caruso: Well the crowd reaction will definitely be telling when they are announced.

Guerillas of Destiny
Isle of Tonga

vs

Charm City Squad (Moose & Swann)
Baltimore, MD

(CCS come out fired up and it shows early on in the match. Moose hits a Flying Double Shouder Tackle to both members of G.O.D. They roll to the floor only to be caught by a plancha from Swann. Swann sends Tama Tonga in and looks for a Springboard maneuver but Tanga Loa grabs his leg and Swann crashes hitting his head on the apron. Moose looks to Powerbomb Tama but is wiped out by a lariat. Then the Brothers hit him with Guerilla Warfare. 1.. 2.. 3.)

Winners: Guerillas of Destiny

XWA 86 383841f0b071e668c55e180c7888436963343225_hq

Caruso: Bullet Club pulls another one out of nowhere.

Saxton: The fans here don't like it but Charm City Squad will be back for sure.

Bayless: Jeez, I hope not...

Saxton: Still to come tonight. Our Mixed Tag Main Event. Stay with us!

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter where she is joined by Shawn Michaels.)

Dixie Carter: Shawn you gave an incredible effort to become the World Heavyweight Champion, but right now Adam Cole is taking on new challengers. He says you have to work your way back.

Michaels: Come on Dixie. You and I both know he's scared to face me again.

Carter: Whether or not that's true, the Championship commitee agrees, sugah.

Michaels: If that's the case I want a rematch for the XWA Title. Once I regain that I will have to be given another shot at Cole.

Carter: Ah can't do that on the next show. Sheamus is already booked for a title defense. But ah tell you what. I will give you a match against Tomohiro Ishii. You win that you get a title shot.

Michaels: I'm a former Chamion everywhere I've wrestled. I've been a World TV Champ. And you are making me earn a title shot? That's low Dixie but I'll do it. Then I want no excuses.

Carter: Sorry you feel that way but good luck in the match.

(HBK walks out. Dixie dials a number on her phone.)

Carter: Antonio? Dixie Carter. So let's get the details finalized. Have you spoken to Regal?

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Minka Kelly.

XWA 86 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmmLLt9XhxTJvv36-n06Mt96T7ZBTsd_b9-ooSVmKPjx9U3Ms07A

Minka: Welcome back to Inside XWA. We are back from break and we are ready for BURN. Coming to you from the Bob Carpenter CEnter in Newark, DE. Here is the card as currently constructed.

Canadian Ninjas vs The Owens Twins
Kenny Omega vs Shinsuke Nakamura
The Young Bucks & Hangman Page vs Bullet Club (Gallows, Anderson & Mikey Nicholls)
The Ascension vs Muhammad Hassan & Mustafa Ali  - XWA Tag Team Championship
Tomohiro Ishii vs Shawn Michaels
Asuka vs Amber Gallows - Femme Fatale Championship
The Triad vs Tongan Mob Bosses - World 6-Man Championship
Main Event: Sheamus vs Kevin Steen - XWA Championship

Minka: We have comments from Kevin Steen on his title opportunity.

XWA 86 Kevin-Steen-2

Steen: Now that I have taken care of Heyman and Generico I can focus on doing what I came here to do. And that is to dominate XWA. Andit begins by taking the XWA CHampionship from that Ginger, freakish Leprechaun, Sheamus. You call yourself Mr XWA. That's a riot. Ask anyone. Kevin Steen is the big dog here. And its time I showed that to you. Get ready Delaware. Bring your cameras. Write it in your diaries. Kevin "F***ing" Steen is taking home the XWA Belt.

Minka: I other news, the deal has been finalized WAR OF THE WORLDS is back but so much bigger than before because not 2 but 5 promotions will be involved. XWA, Progress USA, Progress UK, CWX & RSW. THere will be a series of matches over 5 shows with points being accumulated to find the winner. Those matches and shows will be revealed soon. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Minka Kelly, Good Night.

Saxton: Dolph Ziggler is in the ring.

Bayless: Yes... he... is..

Caruso: You're drooling....

Bayless: Oh Please. You drool if you see a bucket of Fried Chicken.

Saxton: Speaking of which have you guys tried that Popeyes Chicken Sandwich yet. I ate like 3 of them in one sitting...

Caruso: There's a match about to start Byron.

Bayless: Unbelievable...

Saxton: Well they were good....

La Sombra
Mexico

vs

Dolph Ziggler
Cleveland, OH

(Sombra is giving Dolph fits with his Lucha based offense but he catches him coming off the ropes with a dropkick. He nails a Satellite DDT for a near fall. THe masked man connects on a Sombra Driver but Dolph is able to grab the the bottom rope before the ref can count to 3. The fight continues until Dolph catches La Sombra with the Zig Zag and gets the pinfall.

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

XWA 86 K75a9z98krn21

Caruso: Well Dolph gets back in the win column in a very competitive match.

Bayless: I have to admit that La Sombra really brought it but there are few in the class of a Dolph Ziggler.

Caruso: One of a kind. Just ask him.

Saxton: He can beat anyone on any given night. Everyone in XWA should be on notice.

(In the back we see the iiConics walking and they bump into the Canadian Ninjas.)

Royce: Oh guys thank you so much for doing our reward ceremony tonight.

Matthews: Yeah, well Dixie asked us too. We were happy to oblige.

Kay: Well we actually asked for it to be you.

Perez: You asked for us to do it? Why?

Royce: Well you two were our inspiration. We thought it made sense for the pioneers of Womens Tag Team Wrestling to be the ones to anoit us as the next wave.

Kay: It's going to be so excellent. We'll see you in the ring.

(The iiConics skip off.)

Perez: Pioneeers?

Matthews: I think they just called us old!

(We return from break to the ring where Amy Rose introduces Sami Zayn & Paul Heyman)

XWA 86 Sami-Details

(The fans are really letting these 2 have it. Booing and jeering Sami for losing his Generico mask. Then Heyman grabs the microphone.)

XWA 86 906cd-15646354393254-800

Rose: Gentlemen, I want.....

Heyman: What I want... is for you to get your cute little tush out the ring. I have something to say and I don't want to be interupted.

(Crowd boos loudly as Amy steps away into the far corner.)

You people make me sick. You make Sami Zayn sick. He wont admit it because he's gone soft but you even make your hero Kevin Steen sick. You come out here to watch gladiators like my client from Canada, Sami Zayn. Break their bodies, shed their blood, sell their souls for your enjoyment. And how do you repay that privilege? By mocking and booing and thinking you matter in some way. But you don't, truth is none of you matter. And deep down you know you don't, that's why you come here. To make yourselves feel important. To fool yourselves that you're part of the show.

Part of the show. You? Baltimore, MD? The cesspool of society here in the United States. And if you think that's BS. Our President feels the same way! Oh you can boo all you want. It's true. He said so. So when my client who comes from a country of champions has to walk out here among you lowlifes he shouldn't be greeted in that fashion. You should be thanking him for even showing up in this stinking arena!

(Crowd is chanting "U.S.A.")

Heyman: U.S.A.?? Oh we LOVE the United States. I'm from New York. A REAL City unlike this wannabe town of losers.

(Out walks to top of the stage Baltimore's own, Moose.)

XWA 86 Impact-Wrestling-TV-for-2-1-2-8-on-1-10-18-380

Moose: I've heard enough. You're making all of US sick! You come out here bitter because Kevin Steen kicked your ass and then want to trash this town? This is Charm City Baby! We don't play that!

Heyman: Play? Interesting choice of words Quinn..

Moose: My name is Moose.

Heyman: You're name is Quinn Ojinnaka! And for those that don't know you are an ex-jock who once "played" for the New England Patriots among other teams. But I guess "Play" is the wrong word. Because you could barely get on the field. You were a washout in the NFL and you're a washout in this industry too. Just like everyone else from Baltimore.

Moose: I'll tell you what. Have your boy meet me at BURN. Let's see how much a washout I am. El Generi-no-more

(Sami is hot now and Heyman is holding him back. You can hear Zayn yelling "You're on!")

Saxton: Looks like we just got another match for BURN.

Bayless: Moose needed to mind his own business. Why come out and interrupt Heyman like that?

Caruso: Well he was bad mouthing his hometown. He had to say something.

Bayless: He wasn't bad mouthing. He was telling facts. That's like other Ring rats getting mad if we talk about you...

Caruso : Why you litt...

Saxton: Uhhh we'll be back!

(We head to the back where The World Heavyweight Champion, "Magnum" Adam Cole & Lauren are sitting in catering getting a quick snack. Gedo walks in and looks upset right away.)

Gedo: Who eat all the Sushi???!!!

(Cole & Lauren start giggling.)

Gedo: Ehhh... Of course it's our esteemed Heavyweight Champion and his stereotypical, blonde bimbo.

Lauren: HEY! I'm no BIMBO, buddy.

Cole: Loook, little man. Let's calm down. It's just food. Don't get your butt kicked over it.

Gedp: My butt kicked? Oh no.... You got that wrong....

(Just then Cole is attacked by Kazuchika Okada. Lauren takes off running as Okada sends Cole into a table of food. Then he gives him a Rainmaker and leaves him lying.)

Saxton: Ladies before the break we saw CHAOS member Okada attack the World Heavyweight Champion.

Bayless: Bullet Club & CHAOS have a history of animosity. Point blank, they don't like each other.

Caruso: Remember it was Okada who defeated Magnum for the XWA Championship years ago. It looks like he wants to repeat history on a larger scale.

Saxton: There will be more to this I assume. But before we have our award ceremony for the iiConics we are going to get a glimpse of The Ascension in 6-Man Action.

Premier Athlete Brand
(Conley, Barretta & Nese)

vs

The Ascension
(Fallen Angel, Konnor & Viktor)

(The NextGen group has been faring well as of late but here they face the XWATAg Champs and their leader, Father Daniels. They put on a good show but its not enough as Daniels gives Barretta the Last Rites)

Winners: The Ascension

XWA 86 Angel%2BWings

(After everyone takes their leave the Canadian Ninjas are introduced to a great pop.)

XWA 86 Ninjas

(The Ninjas are there with the Championship trophies for the NextGen Rising Stars Tag Team Tournament. )

Matthews: So we were so... graciously asked to come out here and present these trophies to a young team you've probably heard of.

(Crowd is chanting "iiConics!".)

Perez: That's right... good guess.

Matthews: So without further ado. Please welcome the NextGen Rising Stars Tag Team Tournament winners....

Perez: The iiConics!

XWA 86 099_SSD_10062018ej_3332--7f2911c695b508845742248941591f68

(The Ninjas hand the trophies to the Tag Team from Down Under. and shake their hands.)

Kay: O... M... GEEEE!

Royce: This is so amazing. Thank you to all the fans for supporting us. We knew this tournament was our shot at getting on this huge a stage. And we took advantage of it.

Kay: It wasn't easy. There were a lot of great young teams in that field. But it shows where women's tag team wrestling is going. There was a time when people didn't want to see World Womens Tag Titles. But teams like FLOW & The Canadian Ninjas blazed the trail for us.

Royce: And how fitting is it that we have them here in the ring with us tonight? To pass the torch to the new era of Women's Tag Teams. We are so honored. Thank you XWA!

(The Ninjas stand off to the side looking at the crowd as The iiConics raise the trophies. Then walk up behind the Ninjas with those trophies they look at one another then at the trophies, they raise them up as the Ninjas turn and see them......

And the iiConics hug them as the crowd cheers. Then they hand the trophies to them as they scale each corner to wave to the fans.....

Then the Ninjas smash them in the back with the trophies! The crowd falls silent as the iiConics crash to the mat. Perez is smashing down on the back of Billie Kay with one of the trophies. Nicole is stomping away at the head of Peyton Royce. Perez delivers the School Girl Crush on Kay as Mathews gives Peyton the Vancouver Maneuver. They set up Kay... Northern Lights-Out! Perez has a microphone.)

Perez: Pass the Torch??? You want us to pass the torch?? Sure.... Why not. Let's do that. Nicole?

(Matthews goes under the ring and pulls out a table. She slides it in the ring. Portia sets it up as Matthews grabs a white bottle she climbs in and sprays the contents on the erected table. Meanwhile Perez is pounding away on Royce. Matthews grabs Peyton as Perez pulls out a lighter. She sets the table on fire..

Matthews: Here's your torch, Aussie!

(Then Perez and Matthews Powerbomb Peyton through the burning table. Peyton is screaming in pain as officials have run in throwing water on her scorched back. Perez is trying to bring in another table for Kay but officials are trying to pull it away from her. Finally amid mouths agape by many fans while the others boo. The Ninjas spit at the fallen iiConics and take their leave.)

Saxton: What in World did we just witness???

Caruso: I.... why???

Bayless: The look on your two faces is PRICELESS!!!! I love it! Finally the Canadian Ninjas regain their edge!

Saxton: You... you think this was a good thing? What is wrong with you?

Bayless: Oh Boo Hoo! The little Koala Bears got what they deserved. They give proper respect to the former World Champions.

Saxton: I... We...

Caruso: When we return, Our Main Event.

(Backstage we see Amy Rose with the leader of CHAOS, Gedo..)

XWA 86 Gedo-wrestler-96a5b3a8-cb29-4f4b-a7ed-6ef03bdcae5-resize-750

Rose: Gedo st BURN you have two CHAOS members in singles matches. But who isn't there is Kazuchika Okada who just a short time ago attacked the World Heavyweight Champion.

Gedo: Everyone hate Bullet Club. But when Okada attack him you mad. Because of bias against Japanese! I told you CHA...

(Right then Adam Cole comes charging towards them Security is trying to hold him back as he is yelling at Gedo.)

Gedo: Keep him out of here! This is my interview time, eh? I tell you Amy Rose, like I tell everyone watching. Okada-san has had enough of lesser wrestlers than himself in the limelight. Now he will take his place as the World Champion, and there is nothing Magnum Cole or his Bullet Club can do to stop it!

Rose: We will see about that. It looks like you just shook a hornets nest. Now try not to get stung.

Gedo: We are not afraid. We are CHAOS and we are the ones to fear....

(We now go to the Rankings Rundown, hosted by Letisha Cline.)

XWA 86 Leticia-Cline-1365954860-1238032138

Letisha: Welcome to the Rankings Rundown as we take a look at the current rankings for the 4 XWA Championships.

XWA Championship
4. El Generico
5. Kazuchika Okada

XWA Tag Team
4. Guerrillas of Destiny
5. CHAOS

XWA Femme Fatale
4. Melissa Anderson
5. Vanessa Borne

XWA Cruiserweight
4. Tama Tonga
5. La Sombra

Letisha: Now let's hear from the #3 XWA Championship Contender, Kenny Omega.

XWA 86 00_TOP-1

Omega: Since coming to XWA its been one hell of a roller coaster ride. From XWA Champion, to World 6-Man Champion. To my current status. Just another contender....

But if you know anything about me, it's that I refuse to be just one in the crowd. So whoever is holding that XWA title get ready.... because Kenny Omega is coming and I won't be stopped!

Saxton: Honestly, I'm still shocked at what just happened. We have been told Peyton Royce has been taken to Baltimore General. We were told she suffered serious burns to her lower back and spine. Any new information we get we will let you know.

Bayless: Why do I keep smelling fried Kangaroo?

Caruso: Becky, I swear.....

Saxton: Let's just get to the Main Event...

JoJo: This is our Main Event! Scheduled for 1 Fall, and is a Mixed Tag Team Matc.

Doc & Amber Gallows
Monticello, GA

vs

Hangman Page & Asuka
Former NextGen Champion & Current Femme Fatale Champion
Baltimore, MD

(The Husband & Wife team try to sneak attack but Asuka & Page were ready. They batter them back and drive them from the ring. But Doc & Amber grab them by the legs and pull them outside. Now they are traded punches along ringside. Amber sends the champion into the barrier. Page drives Doc kidney first into the ring apron.

The fight continues and eventually they get back into the ring. Page counters a Gallows Pole and hits a Jawbreaker he hits the ropes but runs into an uppercut to the jaw. Page falls backwards and Asuka tags herself in. She and Amber are clawing at each other. Then Asuka hip locks her over and locks in the Asuka Lock. But Amber is able to get to the ropes.

The match continues to go back and forth. Amber looks for her finisher but Asuka counters it into a suplex. Amber is down in the corner. Asuka goes to far corner as Doc tags himself in. Asuka charges.... right into a big boot by Doc! The fans are booing as Page spears Doc through the ropes. Mrs Gallows grabs Asuka... Amber Alert! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners: Doc & Amber Gallows

XWA 86 Tumblr_o0n02ifMEc1ugujyao1_400

(Amber grabs Asuka's title belt and is looking to leave with it but referee Paul Turner snatches it away. Only to be chased by Doc. He scrambles out the ring and gives the belt to Asuka. She dares Amber to come at her but the Gallows' laugh and walk away with their hands raised.)

Saxton: Bullet Club come out on top here tonight.

Caruso: Does that mean they will at BURN as well?

Bayless: If it does we will see Bullet Club add some more gold to their trophy cases with the Femme Fatale Title.

Caruso: Bullet Club have slowly taken over the industry. This could be another domino to fall.

Saxton: As bad as they are I'm just not concerned. But what is still on my mind is the despicable actions by the one time XWA darlings the Canadian Ninjas.They need to explain themselves. But it wont happen tonight. For Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso, I'm Byron Saxton, Good Night.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 86
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: