FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 85

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 85 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 85   XWA 85 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:09 pm

XWA 85 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 85 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 85 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Feel It Still by Portugal. The Man plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our new Announce team of Byron Saxton, Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso.)

XWA 85 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 85 BB_0397XWA 85 2018-08-01_charly-caruso

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to XWA TV. I'm Byron Saxton and I am joined by Charly Caruso & Becky Bayless. Ladies it's July and the Great American Bash is here.

Bayless: The weather is getting hot and so is the action. Especially here in the XWA.

Caruso: There is so much going on, between Adam Cole & Shawn Michaels, The Ascension and the NextGen Rising Stars Women's Tag Team Tournament!

Saxton: Speaking of that, tonight the XWA fans get a chance to see the 2 Semi Final matches of that tournament tonight. With the final at one of our Bash Shows.

Caruso: One of them?

SAxton: That's right, because XWA has split their Show into 2 shows! Tonight we will give you the cards, locations and special guests for both.

Bayless: I wish the 2 of you would split....

Saxton: We also have in our Main Event tonight. El Generico taking on Moose for a shot at Sheamus at the Bash. And the Canadian Ninjas will be in action. Now let's send it to the ring and Ms Jojo.

XWA 85 67077607606a3f1c2a44d5450c4d53ce

JoJo: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall!

Valentine Black (Makoto & Misao)
Japan

vs

The iiConics
Sydney, Australia

(The iiConics get a huge reaction from the crowd. Their unlikely victory over the Amazons has been the talk around town. A youtube video of it went viral. Here VB don't care about hype and open up early on the Aussies. Misao has Billie in the corner and is hitting a barrage of rifle kicks to the chest. Fans are chanting "iiConics!" Makoto later hits a German suplex to Royce. She goes up for the Moonsault but she gets her knee up. Billie dropkicks Misau to the floor. Then they hit Sick knee From Sydney and get the pinfall. )

Winners: The iiConics

XWA 85 Wwe_evolutions_the_iiconics_by_artlover67_dcq9bip-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAyNCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzcyMjlkMzkzLWMzYjgtNDcwMy1hNDFlLWU4NzY1NDZkMjYxMlwvZGNxOWJpcC1lOTAzN2VkOS0xZmQyLTQ0ZDAtOWZlOC0xNmQwZGI2NGIwZmQuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Saxton: Listen to this crowd. They love the iiConics!

Bayless: Oh please! They haven't beaten anyone. These people just like new shiny things.

Caruso: I don't know Becky. This team has really caught on. And now their headed to the finals.

Saxton: And we are being told we are going straight into the other Semi-Final, next!

XWA 85 147502539239498451

Fallen From Heaven (Zoe Lucas & Erin Angel)
England

vs

Team Sea Stars (Ashley Vox & Delmi Exo)
Providence, RI

TSS are the crowd favorites in this one. The sister duo had a short stint in Hawaii now they are trying to get a chance to be featured on NextGen which would mean some XWA exposure like they're seeing now. The duo from England have looked impressive but are not shy about bending the rules. Delmi has Zoe down in a side headlock. Zoe pulls the hair to free herself. Then hits a boot to the chest. Now she and Erin begin to take over for a bit. They make quick tags and double team her in the corner. Delmi is in the neutral corner as Angel goes for a Corner splash but she moves and Angel is down. Exo crawls to make the tag to her sister but Lucas comes in and drags her back to their corner.

They continue to wear her down but then She starts fighting back with elbows. Zoe puts her in a Full nelson and Erin winds up a big forearm but Exo moves and Angel blasts Lucas. Delmi dropkicks a stunned Erin off the apron then dives and makes the hot tag. Ashley dropkicks Zoe 3 times then fires her into the buckle and follows with a Cartwheel into a back splash. Vox goes to the apron and hits Reel Catch (Corner Slingshot Splash). 1.. 2.. Broken up by Angel! Everyone is in the ring now. Ashley has Angel on the top rope and is looking for a Superplex perhaps. In the ring Exo hits a Neckbreaker on Lucas and is looking for her finisher, Exocution. She gets it on. Meanwhile Angel headbutts Ashley and she falls to the apron. Angel stands on the top buckle... Wings of an Angel (Moonsault) on top of Delmi! Erin then dives out on Vox as Zoe is up and delivers the Split Leg Drop. She gets the pinfall.

Winners: Fallen From Heaven

XWA 85 IMG_1113XWA 85 8-erin-angel-bellatrix-11

Saxton: Fallen From Heaven come out on top!

Bayless: I really like this team. I see big things for them.

Caruso: This was a tough loss for Team Sea Stars but I think they have a future somewhere in the UWF. But tonight belongs to Zoe & Erin.

Saxton: They will face the iiConics at the Great American Bash! That will be something for sure!

(Camera is backstage where we see interviewer, Amy Rose and she is joined by XWA Femme Fatale Champion, Asuka.)

XWA 85 913b2428d5f1c54dedbf71f98695abb2--amy-rose-acquisition

Rose: Asuka, at the Great American Bash you will not be defending your title, but instead you will be challenging Ruby Riot for the World Championship.

Asuka: Yes Asuka has taken on all challengers here in XWA. Now I set my sights on larger goal, World Title.

Rose: This is your first time challenging for this title. But you have challenged for the World Women's Tag Titles in the past. How does this differ in preparation?

Asuka: Everything is different now. When I have chance before I was pawn for CHAOS and Gedo. Now Asuka is her own woman. I don't fight for others, I fight for me.

Rose: I have been informed this will be the Main Event of Night 1. Quite an honor. And I think we could be looking at the next World Champion.

Asuka: You are correct on both. It is a great honor for Asuka. And yes.... Ruby Riot... I AM the next World Champion.

Saxton: We saw at BACKFIRE, the Intercontinental Champion, The Velveteen Dream defeat Dolph Ziggler only to be attacked by The Fallen Angel after. Now we will see Father Daniels challenge The Dream at the GAB.

Bayless: I would not want to be The Velveteen Dream or his manager Prince right now.

Caruso: The Fallen Angel has wrestled all over the UWF. He is a serous threat to any champion. But this new.... darkness that he has chosen to embrace makes him all that more dangerous.

Bayless: You call it darkness but to me he has seen the light.

Saxton: Well he's entering the ring. Let's see what comes to light in this match.

Willie Mack
California

vs

The Fallen Angel
Depths of Hell

(Willie takes the fight to Father Daniels but Daniels goes to the eyes then proceeds to choke Willie on the ropes. They go to the floor. Willie whips him into the barrier. He charges but Daniels gives him a Flatliner into the Railing. He brings him back in to the ring and delivers Last Rites (Rolling Cutter) He covers for 3.)

Winner: The Fallen Angel

XWA 85 024a4da2e16b8a679806736ad895c03e--christopher-daniels-fallen-angels

(After the match The Fallen Angel grabs a mic.)

The Fallen Angel: So.... you all thought I was just here to lead the Ascension. How wrong you were. But of course there are a lot of things you're all wrong about. Including your faith. You deny who truly is the savior. But I know him. I know him well as I bear his mark. And now I will spread his word all over the UWF. And the best way to do that.... is to become the Intercontinental Champion. Then everyone will see my beliefs are actual truths and the sky will turn red as blood....

Caruso: Uhhh... What the he...

Saxton: Don't say it Charly! The Fallen Angel is on a mission to spread what he calls his gospel. Well I'm not sure if The Velveteen Dream is ready to convert. But I do know he's in for a fight at the Great American Bash.

Bayless: And he could have more at stake than just the IC Crown.

Saxton: Still to come tonight. El Generico vs Moose. #1 Contendership on the line! Keep it where it is!

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter where she is joined by Hangman Page.)

Dixie Carter: Look Page sugah, Here's the thing. We have brought back NextGen. You are still the Champion, you will have to defend that title at the Bash.

Page: But I want a shot at Ospreay. I've beaten him before... for this very belt!

Carter: That you have... but Will is getting a World Junior Title Match. Ah aint booking him twice. This is what it is. You didn't want to relinquish the belt, So you gotta defend it.

Page: Fine... Against who?

Carter: The decision was made it will be Josh Briggs. He's undefeated since NextGen reopened.

Page: I've seen him. The kid has promise but he aint on my level.

Carter: Honestly... Ah agree with you. But We still need a title defense so that's what it is. And after the Bash I will see about getting you a shot at the Cruiserweight title.

Page: Fair enough. I know you guys are excited about bringing NextGen back but I don't believe in handing titles back. If any of those guys want this they got to beat me for it.

(Page leaves as Dixie gets a message on her phone.)

Carter: What the F**K? NOW! is shutting down??? I gotta get Eddie Guerrero's number!

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Minka Kelly.

XWA 85 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmmLLt9XhxTJvv36-n06Mt96T7ZBTsd_b9-ooSVmKPjx9U3Ms07A

Minka: Welcome back to Inside XWA. It's July and the Great American Bash tour has begun. Of course you know XWA is involved. This year with not 1 but 2 shows. Here's what we have booked so far...

Night 1 - Prince Georges Stadium, Baltimore, MD

Musical Guest: Post Malone

NextGen Battle Royal
Kenny Omega vs Dolph Ziggler
The Ascension vs The Young Bucks - XWA Tag Team Championship
The Triad vs CHAOS - World 6-Man Championship
Hayabusa vs Will Ospreay - World Junior Heavyweight Championship
Main Event: Ruby Riot vs Asuka - World Women's Championship

Night 2 - Alumi Stadium, Dover DE

Musical Guest: Fall Out Boy

Vanessa Borne vs Amber Gallows vs Sasha Banks vs Jinny Couture
Hangman Page vs Josh Briggs - NextGen Championship
The iiConics vs Fallen From Heaven - NextGen Rising Stars Women's Tag Team Finals
The Tongan Mob Bosses vs Fist of Islam
The Velveteen Dream vs The Fallen Angel - Intercontinental Championship
Rowdy Roddy Piper & Paul Orndorff vs Gallows & Anderson - World Tag Team Championship
Sheamus will defend the XWA Championship against the winner of Moose vs El Generico
Main Event: Magnum" Adam Cole vs Shawn Michaels - World Heavyweight Championship

Minka: We have comments from the team challenging for the World Titles, Gallows & Anderson.

XWA 85 Latest?cb=20170614005654

Gallows: Piper & Orndorff... You know we kind of respect you. You guys don't have some lame fancy team name. You don't rely on any gimmicks. You're 2 guys who like to fight. We can dig that.

Anderson: But the problem is, although we do have some respect for you, you got something we want. You see me & Doc have held World titles before. I mean we're Bullet Club. We always have titles. But the ones we want now... are those Tag Titles.

Gallows: Now usually we would tell you to just hand them over and save yourself an ass kicking. But honestly we know you wouldn't do that and we don't want you to neither.

Anderson: You see we relish the chance at seeing just who are toughest SOBs in tag team wrestling. So at the Bash we're going to do just that. Bash your heads in and take those belts....

Gallows: Heh... with all due respect....

Minka: Other matches are going to be added and when they are it will be updated on XWA.com In other news, the UWF is buzzing about the shocking news that NOW! out of New Orleans is closing its doors. There is a wealth of talent from there that will be looking for new homes. Where they wind up will be very interesting. Can any of them show up here in XWA? Time will tell. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Minka Kelly, Good Night.

Saxton: Up next is the return of Mustafa Ali after the injury he suffered due to a fireball when facing the Ascension.

Bayless: I thought he was replaced by Hassan?

Caruso: Hassan joined the group but I never thought he was replaced.

Bayless: Seems like there's a crowd now.

Saxton: We have been told the three of them will face the Tongan Mob Bosses at the Bash so I think it will be fine.

"Mr Unpredictable" Johnny Rodz
Brooklyn, New York

vs

Mustafa Ali w/Khosrow Daivari
Chicago, IL

(The rest of Fist of Islam are ringside. Saxton makes note that Ali for the 1st time was billed from Chicago and not Pakistan. Johnny is always a tough out but Ali is really hyped. He's dominating but gets caught with a reverse Neckbreaker. Rodz takes over for a short bit. but then Khosrow distracts the ref and Rodz is tripped up by Hassan. This allows Ali to get back on track. He nails a Tilt-a-whirl DDT then ends it with the 054.)

Winner: Mustafa Ali

XWA 85 Tenor

(Ali is very happy with the win. Caruso observes he never saw the trip up by Hassan. Then Arya grabs Rodz and tosses him over the top rope. Ali doesn't look pleased with that. but Khosrow and Hassan raise his hands.)

Caruso: Ali looks better than ever but are we seeing a return to the more heelish ways of this group?

Bayless: You mean more winning ways? This business doesn't cater to goodie 2 shoes.

Saxton: Well they became Tag Team Champions wrestling a more fan-friendly style.

Bayless: And where are those titles now?

(We return from break to the ring where Amy Rose introduces the World Heavyweight Champion, "Magnum" Adam Cole.)

XWA 85 AdamColeNXT-1

(Adam, who is joined by Lauren, is mostly booed but there is always a Bullet Club contingent in the XWA Arena. Then to a loud pop she introduces the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels.)

XWA 85 Shawn_michaels_hbk8kl0

Rose: Gentlemen, please remember I am in the ring as well. The match has been signed, At the Great American Bash Shawn will challenge Adam for the World Heavyweight Championship. We are going to give you both a couple of moments here. Up first, the Challenger, Shawn Michaels.

Michaels: Honestly... I didn't want to walk out here. Dixie wanted me to do this. To "hype" the match. Like if it needed it. You see Cole, I don't want to talk to you. I want to kick your teeth down your frickin throat. You're so worried about me you went and got involved in my match and cost me the XWA Championship. It's not enough you have that title. It's not enough you were the World Junior Heavyweight Champion. It's not enough that you lead Bullet Club. It's not enough you got a hot chick on your arm. Because all those things? They don't equal being the Showstopper, being the Heartbreak Kid, being.... me. And you know what? You never will be. And on July 25th this all ends, all the self doubts will stop. Because you and the World will have to realize as good as "Magnum" Adam Cole was... He wasn't Shawn Michaels.

(Crowd cheers loudly)

Rose: Thank you Shawn. Champ, you have the floor.

Cole: For a guy who didn't want to talk you sure have a way with words. I don't need to go down my list of accomplishments, You just did that for me. Thanks... You say all those things yet claim I want to be you? Have you done what I have? Of course not. Because NO ONE ever has. I'm the most decorated man in the history of the UWF. You think that's by accident?  You think the greatest force in this industry follows me by accident? Shawn I'll tell you something I rarely say to anyone. You're a damn good wrestler. Really you are. But you let that go to your head. You let that make you think you're on my level. But you're not. You never will be. Will I be the World Champion forever? Of course not. No one is really dumb enough to think they can stay on top forever. But I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere for a while. And years from now when someone does knock me off my perch? Trust me... it wont be you. Speaking of years.... Lauren has some information I hadn't realized. Honey?

Lauren: Do you know what July 25th, the day of the your match with Magnum is? It's the 1 year Anniversary of his World Title reign. Marking him as only the 3rd Man to ever hold the Title for 1 full year. Do you really think you're going to ruin that celebration? Do you think some pretty boy is going to stop the greatness of MY MAN?

(As she is saying this she is poking Michaels in the chest while Cole is grinning. THen Shawn shoves her to the side and drops Cole with Sweet Chin Music. Adam was caught off guard and is out. Lauren's mouth is agape.)

Michaels: The answer... is yes.... Nice to know you think I'm pretty though, sweet cheeks.

(Shawn walks out the ring as Lauren is trying to revive Cole and the crowd is chanting "Next World Champ!")

Rose: Dammit! I knew I couldn't trust you guys!

Saxton: I don't know about you guys but I agree with the XWA Arena.

Bayless: So HBK sucker pun... well sucker kicks "Magnum" Adam Cole and we think that will happen in a real match? Never happening.

Caruso: I agree this was a different situation but should he catch him with it. Match or not, He wont get up.

Bayless: We know you never like to rise from a laying position but this is the World Champion. Michaels is just another pretender.

(We head to the back where the Canadian Ninjas are walking towards the ring. They come across Billie Kay & Peyton Royce.)

Kay: OMG! The Ninjas! You guys are our inspiration! Its so awesome to meet you.

Matthews: Thank you. You're the girls from Australia. We've been watching the Tournament. Congratulations on getting to the Finals.

Royce: That means so much to us! We are very excited for this opportunity. We would love any advice you guys could give.

Perez: Well we're kind of headed to the ring right now...

Kay: OMG! WE're such airheads! Of course. Good luck and maybe we can talk another time.

Matthews: Definitely. Take care.

(The Ninjas continue on their way.)

Royce: You think we could ever be as big as them?

Kay: Naahhh..... bigger.

( The iiConics high five each other.)

Saxton: Up next is the former World Women's Champions, The Canadian Ninjas.

Bayless: Jeez they haven't retired yet?

Caruso: Retired? They just lost the World titles a few months ago!

Bayless: Feels like decades to me.

Saxton: Well they are here and they are going up against a couple of NextGen ladies in Tesha Price & Jenny Rosa.

Tesha Price & Jenny Rosa
Michigan & New York

vs

Canadian Ninjas
Dojo in Canada

(Price and Rosa are full of promise but still a bit green. The Ninjas who have been on a mission since losing the World titles, handle them well and put Jenny away with Northern Lights-Out.)

Winners: Canadian Ninjas

XWA 85 122?cb=20120129040020

(After the match the Ninjas grab a mic and talk about not having a match at the Great American Bash. They are interrupted by Gedo. He says he too noticed how They had no match and he has a solution. Then 2 large women attack the Ninjas from behind. They are beating them down and we see its...

XWA 85 AjaXWA 85 8e2d4ce631dump-matsumoto4

Aja Kong & Dump Matsumoto!!!

(They are wailing on the Ninjas with Kendo sticks. Gedo gets a chair and slides it in the ring. Dump sets it up as Kong readies to Powerbomb Portia through it when the iiConics come racing in with chairs. They chase off the Japanese duo as the crowd cheers. Gedo is holding his team back as the iiConics help up the Ninjas. They raise their hands as the crowd again chants "iiConics!".)

Saxton: Well I could be wrong but it looks to me like Gedo and his new team has challenged The Ninjas for the Bash.

Caruso: Well good thing the iiConics were here or else they may not have been able to wrestle on the show.

Bayless: Riiight. It took some rookie chicks to save the big bad former Champs. I'd say the Ninjas are in for a world of hurt.

Saxton: WE will let you know if the Challenge is officially accepted. When we return, it's our Main Event!

(Backstage we see Amy Rose with the XWA Cruiserweight Champion, Will Ospreay & Priscilla.)

XWA 85 Ospreay-bio2XWA 85 41f57fd7949849ff9c51ea1ae4928a27

Rose: Will at the Great American Bash you get your first ever chance at a World Title as you face the the Junior Heavyweight kingpin, Hayabusa.

Ospreay: What an amazing opportunity this is for me! Just to think 2 years ago I wasn't even in the UWF. Now here I am the Cruiserweight Champion and a chance at the top prize of the Junior weight class. Who could ever believe it?

Priscilla: I would. I've always known you had greatness inside of you. Now it's time for the World to see it.

Rose: Well, I'm sure it's great knowing you have someone who believes so much in you. But Hayabusa has held that belt a long time. Are you prepared for someone with such experience?

Priscilla: Sounds like you don't believe him...

Ospreay: It's cool Pris. Look I get it. It's my first crack at a title like this. But I won the NextGen Title on my first try. I won this title on my first try. I seem to have a way of beating the odds. And at the Great American Bash this kid from Rainham, Essex, England will beat the again.

Rose: We all can't wait to see it. And for the record It's not that I don't believe in you. It's my job to ask the tough questions. Good Luck.

Priscilla: It's okay. I'm just sensitive about Will.

Ospreay: Thanks Amy.

(Will & Priscilla take their leave.)

Rose: She's certainly come out of her shell...

(We now go to the Rankings Rundown, hosted by Letisha Cline.)

XWA 85 Leticia-Cline-1365954860-1238032138

Letisha: Welcome to the Rankings Rundown as we take a look at the current rankings for the 4 XWA Championships.

XWA Championship
4. Kevin Steen
5. Kenny Omega

XWA Tag Team
4. CHAOS
5. Guerrillas of Destiny

XWA Femme Fatale
4. Melissa Anderson
5. Vanessa Borne

XWA Cruiserweight
4. Tama Tonga
5. La Sombra

Letisha: Now let's hear from the #1 Tag Team Contenders, The Young Bucks.

XWA 85 2Q==

Matt: Since me and my brother decided to concentrate on the Tag Team instead of our The ELITE squad, we have had one goal.

Nick: The XWA Tag Team Championship. A title we have never won.

Matt: Yet... Because at the GAB it will be TYB who take the SGB.

Nick: "SGB"????

Matt: Shiny Gold Belts!

Nick. Okay enough of the acronyms. Ascension. You're 2 big scary dudes. But me and my Bro here. We're two little scarier ones. We about to throw a Superkick Party! And you're invited.

Matt: Come on down... We got cake.

Saxton: Ladies We are about to find out who XWA Champion, Sheamus will defend against at the Bash Show. But before we do we can confirm. The Canadian Ninjas have accepted the challenge and will face the team of Dump Matsumoto & Aja Kong at Night 1.

Bayless: Thus meaning the probable end of the Ninjas.

Caruso: I have to admit, that is one impressive team Gedo put together but my money as always goes on the Ninjas.

Bayless: What money? They don't actually pay you for your *cough* wisdom out here, do they?

Saxton: Let's see who gets the shot at Sheamus, shall we?

JoJo: This is our Main Event! Scheduled for 1 Fall. The winner will face Sheamus for the XWA Championship at Night 2 of the XWA Great American Bash Shows.

El Generico w/Paul Heyman
Parts Unknown

vs

Moose
Baltimore, MD

(Back and forth match. Moose using his power, Generico using guile and wrestling ability. Heyman is shouting instructions. Moose hits a big back body drop. Then goes for the spear but misses in the corner and eats an Ole Kick. Generico looks for the Brainbustaaahhh!!! But Moose powers himself out of harms way and gives Generico a Super Powerslam. He covers 1.. 2.. no! He picks him up for the Gamebreaker but Generico hits a jumping knee. Then a Saito Suplex. He goes to the 2nd rope... Flying Legdrop. He covers for two.

Match continues and Moose nails a falling clothesline on Generico. He looks for a Pop-Up Lariat but Generico counters into a DDT. He sends Moose into the corner and nails his 2nd Ole Kick of the match. But when he looks up he sees Kevin Steen had come down and dragged Heyman to the stage. He has a Chair laid out and Heyman is primed to take a Package Piledriver on it. Moose grabs the distracted Generico and rolls him up from behind for the 3 count.

Winner: Moose

XWA 85 Latest?cb=20151018204813

(Generico rolls out the ring pleading with Steen to not do it. Steen has a mic and tells Generico if he wants to save his Manager he has to accept his terms. At The Great American Bash. He must face Steen. No holds barred. If Generico wing Steen leaves XWA. If Steen wins, Generico must lose his mask! Generico at 1st says no. So Steen lifts Paul to be driven through the chair. Then Generico desperately agrees. Steen smiles. Then gives Heyman a Pop-up powerbomb on the chair. Kevin leaves as Generico races up the ramp to check on his manager.)

(Moose now celebrates getting his title shot in the ring. He doesn't see Sheamus has slid in and goes for a Brogue Kick. But Moose saw him at the last second and ducked. He hits the ropes and nails Sheamus with the Spear! Sheamus rolls out the ring holding his ribs as Moose makes the Belt sign across his waist.)

Saxton: What in the world??!!

Caruso: Ok. We have so much to digest here. 1st and foremost Moose has his shot at the XWA Championship at the Bash.

Bayless: More importantly we now have a Mask vs XWA career match between El Generico and that lunatic, Kevin Steen.

Caruso: Which night will that be?

Saxton: I'm not sure but either way we will be calling the action. Fans check out XWA.com for details on how you can be part of the excitement for the Great American Bash. And that's all the time we have for this week. For Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso, I'm Byron Saxton, Good Night.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 85
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: